DJ Pt. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
o2byoung
o2byoung
135 Followers

"I think," Marie answered, "it's a little deeper than that, Annie, I think I have fallen in love with your son, and he's a great kisser, too." Annie grinned, and Matt blushed.

"And how does Matt feel about this?" Annie inquired.

"Mom, the feeling is quite mutual," Matt replied, "Marie, let's shoot some pool, while we're waiting for dinner to cook."

Matt led Marie into the den/rec room. Once out of Annie's sight, M&M shared a passionate hug and kiss. Matt appreciated Marie's comment about him being a great kisser, and he didn't want to waste any chances to practice that kiss, and to become the perfect kisser!

M&M played a few games of rotation, and every time Marie's ball landed in the intended pocket, Matt paid her a loving, sweet kiss on her lips, making her feel quite loved and desired. These two seem to be feeling very comfortable with, and around each other.

A little later the two sat on the sofa, Matt's arm instinctively found it's way around Marie's shoulders. And Marie's head was resting on Matt's shoulder, one of her hands was holding one of Matt's hands. They were pleasantly disturbed by Annie's announcement that dinner was served.

M&M sat together on one side of the table, enjoying Annie's culinary skills of Roasted Chicken, baked stuffing with chicken gravy, broccoli, and an orange & cranberry salad. While eating, M&M discussed meeting for lunch in the cafeteria Wednesday and Friday, and Matt was to come to the Walsh home Friday evening to go to Red Lobster for dinner with Marie's parents.

Annie mentioned that Matt was scheduled to go to Atlanta for his upper surgery right after the end of the spring semester. Marie suggested that they could all go together, and she and Annie could share the cost of a two-bed hotel room, and they would both be close to Matt, while he was in the hospital. Annie agreed that it would make sense, if Marie really wanted to be there, and Marie said that she really did want to be with Matt during this procedure.

About 8:30 PM, Matt was preparing to take Marie home, and Marie thanked Annie graciously for the delicious dinner. Matt escorted Marie to his car, held the door for her as she got in, then closed it, and then assumed his role as driver and drove to Marie's home. Matt was wishing the car had a bench seat, so Marie could sit closer to him. He really enjoys being close to his girlfriend.

When Matt parked in front of Marie's house, he walked Marie to her front door and they shared a deep, romantic, kiss and hug. Their tongues explored one another's mouths and in just a few seconds, Matt felt that damned wetness in his crotch again. He quietly cursed himself, realizing he'd forgotten to put a feminine napkin down there.

Matt, cupping one of Marie's breasts in his hand, "I like these, on you, but I despise the ones I still have!" He then gave that breast a loving squeeze and Marie smiled.

"It's OK baby," Marie consoled, "just about three more months, and I'll be able to play with my hand on your flat, manly chest! Will you still have nipples?"

"Yes, they will transplant them to where they are supposed to be, I just won't have the boobs anymore," Matt replied, "Goodnight, sweetheart, will I see you for lunch tomorrow?"

"Of course," Marie replied, "I'm not about to miss any chance to spend time with you, I love you, baby."

"I love you too," Matt responded, "Goodnight, and sleep tight." Marie opened the front door, and the house swallowed her, out of Matt's sight.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

About 3:30 PM Jamal and Rusty finished the yard and put the mower and weed eater away. Jamal entered the house and got two glasses of iced tea and brought them outside, and the boys sat at the picnic table.

"Rusty," Jamal said, "thank you so much for helping me with the yard."

"Was it not fun," Rusty replied," doing it together? I sure enjoyed helping you, and Grandpa asked if we could get the pool ready for swimming after school tomorrow, do you want to help me?"

"Rusty, I already told you I would do anything with you, and I can't wait until we can skinny dip in that pool," Jamal said, grinning.

"I think you'd better find your swimming trunks," Rusty stated, "because we can't skinny dip while the grandparents are around, but they'll probably take off again for a few days before long. They're retired, and they spend more time travelling than they do at home."

"We probably need to clean up," Jamal said, "it won't be too long before Papa gets home, and we'll be having dinner."

Jamal, as they entered the kitchen, "Mama, do you need the bathroom before we tie it up showering?"

"I'm fine, Jamal," Rose said, "but thanks for the consideration, which one of you are showering first?"

"Both of us," Jamal answered, grinning, "we've kind of gotten used to showering together." Rose rolled her eyes and shrugged her shoulders.

The boys went into Jamal's bedroom and removed everything except their boxers. Rusty grabbed two pairs of the new boxer-briefs, and they slipped across the hall into the bathroom. Jamal turned on the water and got it adjusted and then both boys got into the shower and Jamal pulled the shower curtain closed.

Jamal shampooed his hair first, then handed the bottle to Rusty and the boys switched positions. While Rusty shampooed his hair, Jamal soaped up a washcloth and started scrubbing his boyfriend down, giving Rusty's privates exceptional attention. The slippery, soapy washcloth and Jamal's loving hands caused Rusty to become partially erect.

When Jamal stood up again, he was also somewhat aroused, even though Rusty had not touched him yet. Just the sensation of washing Rusty's cock and balls was turning him on. 'That's' bullshit', Jamal thought to himself, just being close to Rusty turns him on.

Jamal would have never believed that he could fall so hard for any boy, let alone a white boy—oh well, he guesses that's what God wanted for him, and he truly cares a great deal for Rusty. Fuck, he doesn't just care for Rusty, he loves him.

The boys switched positions again, and Rusty gave Jamal a similar treatment, and after Jamal was rinsed, Rusty knelt down and gave the head of Jamal's half hard prick a loving kiss. When Rusty lowered his head down to kiss it, Jamal thought Rusty was going to try to suck it.

"Rusty, not here!" Jamal exclaimed, "Mama will get suspicious if we take too long in the shower."

"I was just giving it a kiss, Baby," Rusty replied, "but I have to admit, I have acquired an appetite for your cum." Jamal grinned.

The boys took a final rinse, turned off the water and stepped out, drying one another off. After applying deodorant to their underarms, they each pulled on the new box-briefs, and adjusted their penises inside of them.

"What do you think, Jamal?" Rusty asked.

"Well, they feel different," Jamal answered, "but not in a bad way, they do offer better support, and I probably could get used to them. I'm just so used to hanging down in my pantleg, but these keep me tucked—better. I'd like to see how skinny jeans would look on me, with these."

The two boys went back into Jamal's bedroom, and both dressed in the clothes they plan to wear to school the next morning. It was just a bit past 5:00 PM, Mama was cooking dinner, and Jamal's father would be coming home from work about 5:30. The boys got glasses of Iced Tea and headed out to the yard, sitting at the picnic bench. George arrived at just about 5:30 and walked toward the boys, still sitting at the bench. Both boys stood up to greet him.

"Hi Son," George spoke, "and Hi, Rusty, it's good to see you again." George wrapped his arms around Rusty and gave him a warm hug. Then, "The yard looks great, Jamal, good job."

"I had help, Papa," Jamal stated, smiling at Rusty.

"Can I ask you guys a favor?" George said, "Would you grab that old grill and take it out to the curb, so the trash men can pick it up tomorrow, but keep the propane tank, we'll need it for the new grill."

"Sure, Papa," Jamal replied, "where is the new one?

"It's still at Lowes," George answered, "It was too big to get it in the car, I either need to rent a truck, or pay to have them deliver it."

"No need for either," Rusty said, "I have a pickup, Jamal and I can pick it up after school tomorrow and bring it here."

"Why, thanks, Rusty," George said, "I guess that gives credence to the term 'Friends with Benefits!'" Both boys glanced at each other and smiled.

"Could be, Papa," Jamal replied, grinning. All three laughed.

"Son," George said, "please don't let me forget to give you the pick-up order, before we go to bed, you'll need that. Can I assume that Rusty is sleeping over with you tonight?"

"As a matter of fact," Jamal said, "That is the plan." George smiled.

Rose, at the back door, "Hey guys, dinner is served."

The four sat down at the table and George offered the blessings, including a special request for the Lord to guide the two young men, and keep them safe. The way Jamal's father prayed made Rusty feel even more comfortable with Jamal's family. It appears that Jamal's family has really accepted Jamal as their gay son, and Rusty as his boyfriend.

After dinner, while Rose was putting the leftovers away and doing up the dishes, the men all settled in the living room. George mentioned that the weather was getting nicer, and he was planning more cookouts, giving the new grill a workout, and that Rusty was, of course, welcome to partake of the cookouts, as he is now considered a part of the Robinson family.

Rusty mentioned that he and Jamal were going to get the cover off the pool and prepare it for swimming.

"Do you guys plan on skinny dipping?" George asked, grinning.

Rusty replied, chuckling, "Not when my grandparents are around!"

"Actually," Jamal said, "Rusty and I are considering hosting an all gay, all male, clothing optional pool party sometime this summer when the grandparents are gone away for a few days. Rusty's grandparents are retired and they travel around, a lot, so sometimes Rusty has the whole place to himself."

"Correction baby," Rusty remarked, smiling, "when the grandparents are gone, 'WE' have the whole place to ourselves, like we did last week."

"Do you actually know other guys, that are—like you?" George asked.

"Not many," Jamal replied, "mostly a few guys from the Rainbow Alliance, like, DJ and Jamie, and Bryan and Phil."

"You would actually consider inviting DJ and Jamie," George asked, "after what they did to you?"

"Papa," Jamal remarked, "I caused that—when I put that threat on DJ's windshield—but it's in the past. We've all gotten past that, and we are all friends, DJ and Jamie are two of my best friends now."

"You're lucky, Jamal," George said, "that DJ and Jamie had that amount of compassion in their hearts, otherwise you'd be sitting behind bars today."

"I know that, Papa," Jamal lamented, "I learned a lot from that rather harsh experience, and now I have my own boyfriend, that I didn't steal."

Rose, after finishing the dishes, entered the living room and joined the men. The four of them just chatted, mostly small talk, until about 11:00 PM, and then all headed to bed. George needs to get up early for work, and the boys have classes tomorrow.

"Papa, you got that paper we need to pick up the new grill?"

"Oh, yeah," George said, "Thanks for reminding me, I need to get it out of the car, I'll be right back." He got the paper and gave it to Jamal.

Rose, lying in bed with her husband, "Honey, what do you think of this—thing, between Jamal and Rusty?"

"Well," George replied, "It still goes against my biblical beliefs, the type of relationship they have, but if Jamal is gay, I think he picked a rather outstanding young man to—care about, and have, for a boyfriend. The more I get to know Rusty, the more I am liking him. I think maybe I'm even beginning to love him a little, almost like a second son."

"I know the feeling," Rose said, "I'm glad that Pastor John had that chat with us, it has helped me to understand our son a lot better. I, also, don't really approve of how they are, but, like Pastor John said, we need to change the things we can, and accept those things we can't change. I guess a person's sexuality is one of those things that we, as mortals, cannot change, so we need to accept it. I still unconditionally love our son, and I can't help but like Rusty, a lot."

"I know one thing, sweetheart," George said, "I would never try to discourage their relationship. If we were to ever try to break them up, Jamal would want another boyfriend, and he could end up with a guy not nearly as desirable as Rusty."

"I always dreamed," Rose lamented, "that Jamal would meet, and marry a nice girl, and give us grandchildren, but I guess that can never happen now."

"Don't give up, baby," George responded, "same sex couples can get married, nowadays, and adopt children, think positively, all hope is not lost. Morning comes early, I love you Rose, Goodnight."

George wrapped his arms around his wife, and they soon fell asleep.

Meanwhile, in Jamal's bedroom, the two boys had stripped completely, and were laying in Jamal's bed, loving the feeling of their naked bodies lying against one another. Different bed, same awesome sensation that they always felt when going to sleep together. They had kissed and hugged passionately, causing both of them to grow erections, and made out a little more, feeling one another's hard cocks touching, and both guys leaking some precum, which they tried to ignore.

"Baby," Jamal spoke softly, "I can't wait too much longer, I want to feel you inside me, just as much as I want to feel my cock sliding into your man cunt. Do you think your grandparents might take off again soon?"

"Probably, before too long," Rusty replied, "they usually only tell me a day or two before they leave, but we could take a hike in the woods, and maybe have some fun there, and we can do that even if they're around."

"I have a sudden hunger," Jamal said, "do you think you can cum quietly, so my parents don't hear us, I want to suck you off—right now."

Jamal threw back the sheet, exposing both of them to the air, and lowered his mouth onto Rusty's hard prick, taking what he could handle of Rusty's head and shaft. Rusty moaned softly, enjoying the oral assault on his rock-hard erection. Jamal felt like he would shoot, if either of them were to even touch his cock!

"I'm not going to last long at all," Rusty softly spoke.

Jamal, pulling off for a few seconds," Good, I'm starving for it."

A few second later, Rusty's body stiffened and his breathing almost stopped, Jamal felt Rusty starting to pulse, and then the nearly endless streams of cum flowed out of the tip of Rusty's cock and into Jamal's anxious mouth. Jamal swallowed quickly, hoping no drops of that precious load went anywhere, except into his mouth and throat.

"God, that felt good, baby!" Rusty exclaimed, softly.

"Rusty, you've got the tastiest mans' milk!" Jamal whispered, "I could eat that several times a day, every day! I love you baby, in every way."

"Hold that thought," Rusty whispered, "I'm hungry too, and I need my 'Jamal Fix!', I just hope I can make you feel as good as you did me."

Rusty re-adjusted his position, taking about four inches of Jamal's length into his mouth, and nursing it, lovingly and tenderly. Jamal was trying to relax, just enjoying the feeling of Rusty's mouth, working his cock. He couldn't help but think that every time Rusty does this, it feels better than the time before.

Rusty is becoming a very skilled cocksucker, but Jamal still has the desire to penetrate Rusty's boy pussy, however, he had promised Rusty that he would never try to push him beyond his comfort zone. Jamal cares too much for Rusty to break that promise.

Both of these young men still have virgin asses, but Jamal is willing to lose his virginity to his boyfriend first. Just imagining how it might feel to have Rusty's cock inside him is bringing him to an orgasm quickly.

Jamal, tapping on Rusty's head, whispered "I'm about to cum!"

Rusty acknowledged the announcement by tightening his mouth around Jamal's cock and speeding up his assault on that BBC, while massaging Jamal's scrotum and balls. He is more than ready for Jamal's load!

"FUCK!" Jamal whispered, as loudly as one can whisper, as his cock started pulsing, shooting several healthy ropes of cum into Rusty's hungry mouth. Rusty swallowed most of it and then savored the flavor of the last couple of spurts, and then swallowed them also.

"Every time I taste you," Rusty whispered, "you taste better than the time before, I think I've acquired a serious taste for your sweet juice!"

"I still want to feel you inside me, baby," Jamal whispered, "I want you to bust my Cherry! Maybe the next time we go to the woods, we can take the lube with us, and you can fuck me, I think I really want that."

"That sounds like a weekday project," Rusty whispered, snickering, "Dan might catch us on the weekend, I don't know how to fuck a guy."

"Neither do I, baby," Jamal whispered, "but I'll bet we can learn, and I'm willing to be your Guinea Pig."

The two boys shared a passionate, goodnight kiss, snuggled up to each other and soon fell asleep.

* * * * * * * * * *

Earlier that Tuesday, about 1:00 PM, Jamie got a call from Anthony.

"Jamie," Anthony asked on the phone, "I know you aren't scheduled until 4:00 PM, but Maria has some business to take care of, can you come in around 2:00 PM?"

"Sure, Anthony," Jamie replied.

"By the way," Anthony asked, "What is Fernando's last name?"

"Gomez," Jamie replied, "that's G O M E Z"

"Just curious," Anthony said, "see you in about an hour, bye."

Just as Jamie parked in front of Anthony's Pizzeria, about 1:55 PM, he and Maria waved at each other as she was pulling out. Jamie entered the pizzeria and clocked in, and Anthony thanked him for coming in early. During the next hour, Jamie helped take care of the normal business, and helped Anthony with some of the pizza orders.

"Have you," Jamie asked, "come to any decision—you know, about Fernando?" Jamie is on pins and needles.

"Not for sure, yet," Anthony replied, "but, as we speak, Maria is at Social Services, finding out the details, and seeing if we qualify to be foster parents. We've decided to help him, if we can, we may be able to give you a firm answer, later today, or maybe tomorrow."

Maria returned about 3:30 PM. She told Anthony (and Jamie) that the paperwork was filed, and that they needed to run a background check on both her and her husband, and then Fernando's case worker would be contacting them, probably tomorrow, for an interview, and to check out their home, where Fernando would be living.

Jamie made a quick call to Chuck and told him that Anthony and Maria were willing to help Fernando, and it was now dependent on the results of the background check, and Fernando's case worker, as to whether they would become Fernando's foster family.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

"Hey, dude," this tall, slender and muscular boy said, "I'm Danny, Danny White, I think we need to talk, what's your name?"

"Fernando, Fernando Gomez, what do we need to talk about?"

"I've been hearing some chatter, from some of the other boys in here, and I want to protect you, what did you do to get in here?"

"Nothing, really," Fernando said, "I mean, like I didn't commit a crime, or anything, my father kicked me out of the house, and because I'm only fifteen, Child Protective Services placed me in here until they can find a foster home for me."

"Why did your father kick you out?" Danny asked.

"It's kind of a long story," Fernando replied, "and probably not something you would want to know. I think I'd better leave."

Fernando started to walk away, and Danny grabbed his arm, holding him in place.

o2byoung
o2byoung
135 Followers