DJ Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said just like the first time, "You can touch them."

I looked into her eyes with an eager look on my face.

"Go ahead."

I reached up with both hands and gently squeezed them. I then caressed them getting the feel of them just like I did when I first saw them. It was another routine of ours that she loved. This time though, before I knew I was moving, I was sucking on one.

She threw her head back and groaned.

"I always love it when you do that...ohhhhh uh more please."

As if I was planning to stop I thought. I played with her nipple with my tongue before gently nibbling on it. I alternated between the two for a quite a few seconds. Another stray thought popped unwanted into my head. I wondered if John was rougher with her breasts and if that was one thing that attracted her to him. I shook my head to clear that thought before sucking on the other nipple. I bit a little hard and she said "ahoo" definitely a pain noise not a pleasure groan. She liked very gentle chewing.

I licked around her aureole and alternated that with flicking her nipple hard with my tongue three to six times in a row.

I knew she was enjoying what I was doing even before she said, "I've missed that so much, oh, oh, oh."

I felt her bend her head down so she could watch me flick her nipple with my tongue. She watched me for some time before I reached around her and unzipped her skirt. I let it fall to the floor then, thinking about her thong I turned her around.

The sight that greeted me was so sexy I almost threw her on the bed and tore off my clothes. She leaned forward to make her butt stick out. I knelt down and started licking one of her cheeks, she groaned and wiggled her butt to tell me she liked it. I gave the whole cheek long sweeps with my tongue. I switched to the other one with the same results.

Finally I couldn't stand it so I moved the thong to one side and stuck my face into her crack. I licked the crack making my way down to her anus. When I reached it and started licked that cute brown puckered opening she groaned big time.

She said something that may have been "too long". I chewed on her anus and she bucked in pleasure. I stuck in the tips of two fingers and pulled her brown opening open. I licked inside; she moaned and bucked again.

This time I did hear her say, "It's been too long."

I licked more as she ground her butt into my face wanting more. I gave it to her. At one point a thought crossed my mind of something I had never done while licking her butt. I moved one hand between her legs and worked my fingers to her slit. She gasped and wiggled her lower body. I worked two fingers into her slit and started gently massaging one side of her pussy.

Her breathing got louder and she said "Ahhh, ohh, ohhhh, yes more please. Lick and use your fingers. Ohhhhh."

I did as she instructed.

Finally her back must have gotten tired for she said, "Let's move to the bed." I didn't say anything but I stopped what my mouth and fingers were doing and sat back.

She turned around and put her hands on her thong. "You want to take it off?"

I nodded and slipped my hands into the waistband, As I slowly slipped them down she said, "I bought them just for you."

I almost asked, "How many did you buy for him?" but stopped myself before I got more than "How" out of my mouth.

She made a noise that wasn't pleasure and I think she had an idea of what I stopped myself from saying.

I told myself that I had to stop doing that or it would ruin the day. If it had been just for her I may not have worried about that so much, even though I wanted her to have a good birthday, but this was for me too. I needed it.

I slipped the thong down enough for her to slip out of it. When she stood I stood also and grabbed her. I pivoted us and pushed her onto the bed. She landed and bounced once before I climbed on top of her. I kissed her hard again, chewing on her lips and forcing my tongue into her mouth. I say forced but she wasn't fighting me. I grabbed her tongue with my teeth and sucked on it. She fought back with her tongue before grabbing mine and sucking on it.

Finally we came up for air.

She said, "You're still dressed. I want to feel you and we can't fuck with you in clothes."

Actually we could because we had done it a couple of times but I stood and hurriedly undressed. She scooted to the edge of the bed and helped me. Finally with my pants and briefs around my feet she grabbed my hard cock and placed it in her mouth. She sucked and licked it making happy noises as she did.

I usually didn't like it when she did that because I still had to take off my shoes and my pants. Twice over the years she had pulled me on top of her with my pants still around my shoes. She had grabbed my cock and placed it in her slit. I had shrugged my shoulders and fucked her hard like she wanted. It was harder because I couldn't get my legs separated very much and my feet were weighed down but I managed it.

This time after sucking me, licking up and down my shaft while fondling my balls, she finally let me take off everything I still had on.

As I threw my pants in one corner I was more than ready to do what she wanted. She didn't surprise me when she said she wanted to be on top. She liked it when I sucked her breasts while she stroked up and down on my shaft. Usually she would rub her clitoris on my shaft first. She seemed to have more intense orgasms while she was straddling me. I don't know if that was because she could push me in deeper, or if it was her rubbing her clitoris like that or me sucking on her breasts or all three, but she enjoyed being on top.

I just nodded and laid down on the bed. She climbed up watching my shaft the whole time. She had the glint in her eye that said she was almost lost in lust. I say almost because she still managed to have some control. She usually sucked on my shaft for a few seconds before climbing on top. This time was no different; it was as if she couldn't get enough of the taste or the feel of it in her mouth. Sometimes I felt that way about her clitoris.

Finally she maneuvered herself on top and grabbing my shaft she guided it into her as she slipped down around it. I gasped from the pleasure. As she leaned forward I lifted my head and captured one of her nipples in my mouth. She moaned as I sucked and she bounced. I licked her nipple and sucked as her groans grew louder. I switched my mouth to her other breast after a few seconds.

She said. "That's it. I missed that. I missed you...I love youOHHHHH." I stopped sucking for a moment as I wondered if she ever said that to John. She didn't seem to notice as I felt my expression turn hard. I felt myself get angry. I had to stop thinking like that.

To distract myself I started humping back into her and grabbing her butt just like she liked me to do. I pictured her slit in my mind to get me going again. Soon her head was back and she was panting with her mouth open. That was a sure sign she was close. I let her direct the speed of her bouncing so I wouldn't interrupt anything. I had evidently done that a couple of times when we were first married. I grabbed hold of her breasts and squeezed slightly because she liked that. She let out a moan followed by a long loud gasp. She increased her speed for a few seconds before relaxing. She went "ohh" again but this time it sounded like the same type of moan you let out when getting an itch scratched.

"That was good," she said as she looked down at me smiling.

She didn't stop her bouncing though trying to get me to come.

I said, "Get off," as I slapped bare butt.

"Why?"

"I want to be on top, I want to feel your body against mine."

She bounced a couple of more times and said, "Are you sure?" in a playful voice.

We had done this before and sometimes she wanted to see if she could get me to stay under her long enough to have an orgasm. At times she succeeded.

"Yes, I am."

She got off and lay next to me. I moved around on my knees, in between her legs. I looked her over. After a moment she looked at me as if asking me a question.

"I was admiring the scenery."

She smiled that bright smile of hers and put her arms out inviting me to lie down. I did. My shaft slipped into her without having to be guided, she gasped as I did. I lay there for a moment before starting my thrusts in and out. It didn't take long for the buildup to start and I slowed as I neared my release.

I enjoyed the feeling of my shaft slipping in and out of her wet slit. I had missed that feeling and not just for the sex. I missed her underneath me - feeling her breasts against my chest and watching her enjoy what I was doing. I liked it when she got as much out of this as I did. Many times I made sure she got more out of it than I did. I liked giving her the same pleasure I was feeling. Now was no different even though my need was more than usual.

I'm not sure how long it took but I finally felt my orgasm building to the point of no return. I put my arms around her to feel more of her body and slowed a bit so I could enjoy the experience longer.

Finally I let out a grunt scream that she smiled at as I started pounding into her harder. It felt so good to finally release inside her. I grunted as I shot my load but grunted louder as the feeling intensified for a second. I managed to look at her and her smile grew as I finished my grunts.

Sometimes I didn't like the noises I made during my orgasms. They sounded too much like a caveman. The screams were okay, but the grunts were too undignified. But I couldn't help it so I usually lived with them.

We rested for a moment with her hugging me before I slipped off. She loved to snuggle afterwards, which I usually didn't mind. This time it was only a minute or so before I started caressing her breasts. I slipped my hand down her stomach and through her pubic hair. I ran my hand over her clitoris feeling it with the skin of my hand before slipping the tip of one finger through and down her slit. I moved my hand back up to her breasts.

"Ummm, that feels good but what were you thinking of a few minutes ago?"

"Uh? I would have been thinking of you and how good you feel."

"I mean when you almost lost your hard-on. That isn't very nice to go soft while I'm fucking you."

"Oh" I had forgotten that. "Um, I was thinking of other things. I'm sorry." I turned my head when I said other things, for I almost said someone else.

She must have realized it for her voice turned serious and sad, "I have never told John that I love him even...even while doing that. And I have never told him I missed him. Well, once I told him I missed the sex, that was at the start of the second affair but I never said I missed him...I do miss you."

Many responses went through my mind, but I decided this wasn't the time. We could talk more about it later, and we would talk more about it.

I flipped on my side, leaned over her chest and said, "This isn't the time for that, later will be," just before I grabbed one of her nipples with my mouth.

She went "Ohhhh" as I sucked hard. I licked it, sucked on it as well as licking the aureole. She groaned rather well.

She managed to ask, "You ready already?"

"I'm usually ready by now but for various reasons we don't take the time any more."

I didn't say it but I knew that included falling asleep and many times lately we had been in too much of a hurry. Or we had to get up to take care of other things.

I said, "Right now I'm more than ready, I've a lot stored up."

"I don't mind, I have a lot stored up too."

I wasn't sure if that was supposed to be a reminder that she hadn't had sex with her lover for a while, except for that one time, or not. As I leaned over her more to get to her other breast I decided it didn't matter I was analyzing her statements too much.

I sucked on her other nipple, followed by kissing and licking her breast. I loved her breasts. No picture, nor any of the few real breasts I had seen, looked as courageous as hers did.

She groaned appreciatively. I gently rubbed my finger in a circle over her pleasure nub. It felt good in my hand and I liked the groans she was making.

"Keep doing that please, it's been a long time since any... you did it...I love it and, and I love you."

The last was said in an unsure tone. I knew then that he hadn't done this to her. That brought forth anger at her having sex with someone else and relief that she hadn't told him to do this. It was something special we did when we had the time. The first time had been the first week we were back from our honeymoon. She had enjoyed it as I lazily, gently rubbed her clitoris so I decided to do it whenever we had more time than usual to spend making love. It had been a long time since I had done this, a very long time I realized. I should have taken the time to do it.

I kept my fingers moving for a long time letting her feel the slow build up of a climax. She really enjoyed these times even though her climaxes were usually smaller. It could be that the time I took showed her that I loved her and it could be that at times I would tell her how much she meant to me and how sexy her skin was next to me, how erotic her clitoris felt under my fingers.

That afternoon I told her how arousing she was and how I enjoyed touching her there. On purpose I left off any words about my feelings toward her. I don't know if she noticed but her groans intensified as I kept my fingers moving.

At one point, right after I said, "Your skin feels so smooth and erotic with that wonderful bump of yours under my fingers I like that feel," she arched her back letting out a loud and long moan. I knew it wouldn't be long. Her hips left the bed again as she her back again arched as she let out "Ohhhhhh-ah OOOHHHohhh." I looked at her face and she was biting her lip because of the intensity of the build up.

I increased the pressure of my fingers slightly and she let out an "AhhhOGggaaa... oh oh ohohoh."

I could feel her pubic area trembling with the build up.

She said, "I love you...I love yoou, Oh God, I love you."

She usually said that at this point. I usually said something back but this time I kept my mouth shut. It sounded like she stopped groaning so could look at me for a second before the intensity of what she was feeling took her over again, but I wasn't sure.

Her back arched again as she groaned longer. She humped against my hand. Her movements made it hard to keep my fingers on the right spot, but I managed it as I always did.

She went "Ugggh, ohhhh IIIIIinooononon."

When she reached this point I was never sure if she was saying no because it was too intense or if she was just making noises.

Her hips lifted again this time she pressed her clitoris into my fingers. She let out a long "Ohhh", gasped twice than relaxed, letting her butt fall back to the bed. She started breathing deeper and relaxed for a few seconds before starting the groaning again. This time her buildup was faster. Sometimes I did do it a second time but usually I was too aroused to go through the whole thing again. This time was no different. When she had reached what I judged was the halfway point I couldn't take it any more and removed my hand. When I started climbing on top of her.

She said, "No, I want it doggie fashion."

I didn't mind; sometimes I loved it that way. It felt good and it gave me a chance to watch her wonderful butt. I loved playing with that sweet anus of hers. I leaned back to allow her room to move and she quickly got up on her hands and knees. I wasted no time in getting up on my knees and moving in close to her. I took a second to make sure I was aimed at the right place before moving forward.

A second later my shaft was slipping into her wet slit. We both groaned at the same time. I slipped all the way in hitting her butt with my pubic area. I let it rest there for a second, than pulled out most of the way. I thrust back in to the hilt, then began a steady rhythm of fucking. I was slow at first, watching her brown hole as I thrust in. After a few seconds I placed my thumb on that hole. I slowly pushed my thumb against it. It took a second for the pressure to force the tip of my thumb in. Once I felt it go in I let it sit there for a moment just in case she didn't want me to do that right now. Once we had gotten this far most of the time she didn't mind, in fact her groans usually increased when I used my thumb or finger there but there have been a couple of times that she didn't like it. Maybe I pushed my finger in too hard or she wasn't aroused enough yet to enjoy it but whatever the reason she let me know it didn't feel good.

This time there was nothing: no groans, no comments, so I pushed my thumb in slowly until it went to the hilt. I reveled in the feeling of her rectum encasing my thumb. I always enjoyed that feeling; it was very arousing. And there were times she enjoyed it to.

I started a rhythm where I pulled my thumb out as I pulled my shaft out and pushed both back in at the same time. I was able to watch both go into her. That always rouses me, sometimes more than I can stand I started feeling my build up increase dramatically. It felt good after all this time without her.

Pretty soon I was increasing my speed and a few seconds later she demanded I fuck her faster. I didn't mind even though at that speed it meant that I had to remove my thumb. I just couldn't keep both movements going at the same time when I was going fast.

I stepped in closer and to placed both hands on her hips to get the speed we both wanted. I moved in closer and deeper into her and I tried to fuck her hard. I say try because sometimes my knees slipped on the sheet and it was hard to keep a hard fast rhythm going. I did my best though, and her groans showed she appreciated my efforts. The increase of my build up showed my body appreciated my efforts also.

After a few minutes she thrust back and cried for me to "fuck her hard" and I knew her orgasm was close. Suddenly her head went up and back as she moaned out some words I couldn't understand. The thought zipped through my mind to hope that if she had said a name, and sometimes she did say my name that she got the right name.

I let that thought zip on through and concentrated on what I was doing. Her build up increased as I kept pushing in hard.

Finally she cried, "Nonon NonoOOOo," She gasped, moaned, and gasped again. Her body relaxed and she panted for a moment as I kept thrusting.

"I want to do something else."

Wondering what position she wanted I pulled out. She surprised me by saying,

"I want to suck you off. I want you coming in my mouth."

She had done that before, about a third of our longer sex sessions had me coming in her mouth some time during the session. About once a year we skipped the intercourse and sucked each other in a 69 position until I came. She usually came two or three times when we did it that way. Once she wouldn't let me go after I had an orgasm. She wanted more of me licking her and more of sucking on me. We continued until I had a second orgasm in her mouth.

I've tried to watch as I come in her mouth, it's a game I play with myself, but I'm never able to. My eyes always close as I have an orgasm.

I stood there on my knees as she flipped sideways and got settled in front of me.

She looked up at me and said, "Enjoy it; I will."

With that she grabbed hold of my shaft with her mouth. She sucked and sucked,

than licked the head. I lost track of what she was doing as my build up dramatically increased. The pleasure built as she used her mouth.

When I was very close she stopped for a moment and said, "I want to taste you come in my mouth. I want to feel you pump gallons of your cum in my mouth. I want to feel it slide down my throat-I want to taste it-do it."