DJ Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stayed in that position a few more seconds before she said, "Please do something for me?"

I wanted to say, "You mean I haven't been?" but instead I said, "What?"

"Stay the night, sleep with me...please."

I didn't say anything for a moment. I was thinking about her sleeping with him. And that she said that it didn't mean anything.

"Please, I really want to sleep with you."

I felt myself relax as I gave in, "Ok, but we have to get up early. I need to go home to shower and change before going to work."

She said, "You can shower here," with that twinkle in her eye and a wicked smile.

"I can, but I have no clean clothes here. I don't think yours would fit me even though that brown outfit might be my color."

She blinked and her mouth dropped open. A second later she giggled, probably because she was picturing me in that outfit. It was very feminine and way too small for me.

I finally stepped backwards and we went into the living room. I imagined that she was dripping but she didn't seem to care. We watched some TV with her curled up next to me, her legs up on the couch, while drinking more of her hot tea. I was a little nervous the few times I thought about how easy it would be to spill that hot tea on my naked skin. I drank water and after some more talking we went to bed.

I was glad that she drank tea. With her profession it could be worse. Twice over the years she had come home half drunk and twice she had had the smell of pot in her hair. She had come home early those two nights, but not early enough. She had been at least a little high. One of the times she was drunk she had come home riding in the back seat of a car driven by a friend. Her and John had been in the back seat. After the car pulled up it had taken her a few seconds to get out. At the time I had wondered what was going on in the back seat and now as I thought about it I was sure something had been going on between them. She had fallen down on the grass as she got out of the car. She looked up in time to see him watching her from an upstairs window as he frowned. He had been ashamed for her doing that where the neighbors could see she was drunk. Her face clouded over and she made a hand motion like she was going to flip him off before she thought better of it. Once she was inside he had come down to accuse her of being drunk. He had tried not to let his feelings of shame come out but they must have shown in his voice and expression, for she had acted like he had dome something wrong instead of her. She explained she was tipsy not drunk and she had tripped while getting out of the car. Now he believed her thinking that she had probably been in a hurry to straighten her clothes and to get out before he realized why she was taking her time.

When she came home high she had explained that she had been surprised at the type of party she had been invited to. She has explained, more then once ,that even though those types of parties are not nearly as common as many people think, she still has the opportunity to go to one at times. She makes sure she skips them or leaves very early.

We didn't make love when we went to bed that night, but we had been doing it all afternoon. In the middle of the night though, I caressed her breasts until she was awake and before I knew it she was on top of me, riding me hard. I had been planning to get on top of her but she moved first. We hadn't had sex in the middle of the night for years.

We awoke early the next morning; she fixed something fast for breakfast before I dressed. I thought about having a shower there but I had to put on dirty clothes so I decided to wait until I got home.

As I was getting dressed she said, "Who are you and what did you do with my husband and where have you been all these years?"

She said tried to say it with a light voice but I could see the anxiety in her eyes.

I wasn't sure how to answer that but after a moment I said, "I am he. I'm who I have always been but they say a strong shock can change a person or bring out certain characteristics that have been hidden. I realized that you were right about certain things."

She nodded, looking sad. I wasn't sure if that was because she was the source of my shock or if she didn't like the change.

As I headed for the door she asked in a voice full of anxiety, "Will you be calling me later?"

"Right now I'm not sure. I'm glad I was able to give you what you wanted for your birthday, I needed some of what we did and I don't mean just the sex, but..."

I searched for a better way to say what I wanted but I couldn't find one. I had considered saying it the day before but I decided not on her birthday.

"You had sex with another man in three different affairs, you decided not to try to work on our relationship, taking the easy way out. You've lied to me and you denied me so you could have sex with him."

As I listed the first three things she looked sad but when I stated the last one she vigorously shook her head.

"No, I never denied you...Well, I did but not for him. Yes, I cheated, I lied and I took the chicken way out of dealing with our problems but I never ever said no to you so I could have sex with him. Sometimes I said no because I was angry or hurt but never for that reason."

I believed her but it didn't change what I was feeling all that much. I nodded, said I would be in touch and that I wasn't saying good-bye because it wasn't good but I would be in touch.

As I walked out the door, I ended with "I have thinking to do, to see how I feel and what I want."

I didn't call her that day or the day after or the month after. I did respond to some of her e-mails. I listened to her new radio show. Evidently, they wanted her to both of her DJ names because she was back to calling herself Shannon Passing.

She was right: she did talk less. I wasn't sure if I liked all of the music she played but I wanted to listen to her.

One morning, a month after her birthday she said something that caught my attention again. I looked up from the report I was typing and said, "What did she say?"

*

The ending will hopefully not be as long as this chapter was.