DJ Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time I let my finger rest inside her as I started fucking her. The double sensation of my shaft inside her slit and my finger inside her anus caused my pleasure to build fast. I watched my shaft disappear and appear from her slit as I increased my speed. Soon I had to take my finger out so I could get the thrusting speed I wanted.

After a minute or so I slowed again because I wanted to feel her around my finger again. It had been a long time since I had done that. I knew she was greatly aroused by now so I took a chance and pressed two fingers against her. I had only done that four times and only when I knew she was very aroused.

This time I was sure she let out a pleasure groan. I continued thrusting in and out as my euphoria built. Watching my fingers disappear into her and reappear out of her brown opening caused my arousal to jump. Again I had to pull my fingers out so I could get the rhythm my arousal demanded. Soon I was groaning with every breath, joining her continual moan.

Finally I felt the warning pressure that indicated I was very close. I thrust in harder, fucking her with a faster rhythm. Her groans increased but she still managed to say "I love you ILoveYou', followed by "oh ohooohhhnononono" so I knew she was close.

A few thrusts later I was there. I jammed my shaft in hard and let out a loud moan. A second later my cum shot up my shaft and into her slit. I cried out as it shot out of the tip of my shaft.

A second later as I let out another moan she let out "Nooooo! Ohhggga." My climax ended a few seconds later but hers was still going so I continued thrusting in until she was done.

She sighed and relaxed. After a few moments she said, "That was good but I do need to get dressed."

I pulled out and went to the bathroom to clean my self up. I didn't want her juices coating my shaft all day. The thought was pleasant but sometimes it smelled like sex for a while.

When I came out she was halfway dressed. She finished dressing and came over to me. She kissed me and said, "I was going to ask what brought that on but I know....I like it when you are spontaneous like that."

I dressed and went to work.

We continued on like that for another week. I finally received the results from the DNA test. They spent the first half of the letter apologizing for taking too long. I rolled my eyes upward thinking that all I wanted was the results, they could have said they were sorry in one short sentence.

Joanne came in as I was reading the letter. I folded the letter up and said, "It's a response for Jimmy's test."

She must have detected something in my voice and/or body language for she came over to reach for the letter.

"You need to see it?" I said in a challenging tone.

"Does it say he's yours or did they make a mistake like the first test?"

She must have seen something in my face for she came over and grabbed the paper.

As she looked at it I said, "He's most probably mine."

She looked up at me puzzled, perhaps because she didn't understand the expression on my face. I wasn't sure what I was feeling at the moment. It was almost as if I was disappointed that Jimmy wasn't someone else's. Did I want an excuse to kick her out again? Did I want the easy way out instead of working to save our marriage? I couldn't say, nor did I understand what I was feeling.

She asked, "Do you believe me now?"

"Yes, I do believe you."

She looked surprised at my answer, perhaps because of the expression on my face.

We stood there a moment or two until I finally said. "Now that that is cleared up we can work on restoring our marriage."

She smiled and said, "Yes, I want that."

The next few months we worked at restoring our relationship: talking more, spending more time together as much as we could with the newborns. We even went out on dates, with my parents usually baby-sitting when we did. Usually it was out to dinner but we also went to shows and concerts. I even submitted to her request to go see some bands I wasn't that fond of. I didn't hate the music or I would have refused to go, but they were far from my favorites. In the past I would always make an excuse not to go. Now I went. At one concert of a rock band she really loved I remembered that she had gone to see this band before with John. It was just two coworkers with the same taste in music, at the time, but I could see how that could draw them closer.

I mentioned that to her after the concert and she agreed with me that it was one thing that had drawn her to John. Even though I didn't bring it up she promised that she would never go to a concert with just one coworker again.

Another interesting thing happened right after we found out about Jimmy being mine. Joanna came to me one evening as I was arriving home from work.

"John called today."

The first thing I thought of saying was to ask if he wanted to know if the children were his but we had already been through all that so I stopped myself. Instead I asked what he wanted.

"He was angry. The FCC has been on his case for two weeks; he may lose his broadcast license."

I wasn't sure if Joanne sounded as if she was sympathetic about that or not.

She continued, "I asked him if he wanted my sympathy, which he would not have gotten, but he said no he wanted to know if you had anything to do with his problem."

I looked puzzled and asked "How would I have anything to do with that? I took business law not broadcasting law and my company has nothing to do with the FCC."

"I told him that, but he said one of the people who had been hassling him said it was pay back."

"That could be for a lot of different things or maybe he seduced the wife of another husband who does work for the FCC. Of course I'm not about to get upset whatever the reason."

She nodded and said, "I told him that you wouldn't care why that was happening to him, but he added that he was busted the other night at a party were there were some drugs."

My eyes opened in surprise but before I could ask any of the number of questions in my mind she said, "It was at one of the houses I went to a couple of times. You said you didn't want me to go anymore because you said my hair smelled like pot."

I nodded for I remembered.

"I wasn't planning on going anyway, but evidently there were some heavier drugs there this time. He swears he didn't know but the judge may not believe him."

I nodded again not being sure what to say. From some of the things I had said about him after she moved back in, she knew I would be happy if he went to prison.

"What did you tell him?"

"I said you didn't have anything to do with the police either and that you didn't know where that house was. He believed that. I finally told him not to call again. We were forever over and I no longer considered him a friend, and I didn't need a lover. He tried to argue that I had needed a friend and that was all he had been. I said that yes I needed a friend but not a lover and that I now realize he had taken advantage of me, so I never wanted to hear from him again."

I nodded and smiled at that. We talked some more and had dinner.

Two nights later Roger, a friend from college called. He had been one of my best friends then, and had been one of my groomsmen, but we hadn't seen each other for years.

When I answered the phone he said, "Hey Tony Bony it is I Roger Dodger."

I never did like that nickname. I never was that skinny.

"I'm in town on assignment and thought I would return your call from four weeks ago. The investigation is almost over and I thought we could get together."

"Sure I would like to hear what's been up with you for the last few years."

We met for dinner than spent some time at a bar doing light drinking and catching up with old times. He asked if my marriage was doing better. I said it was.

He asked if I had seen any other people from college.

I said, "Yeah, I ran into Ronny."

Ronny had been one of my college buddies. He hadn't been in the wedding party but he had made a nice toast during the reception.

I said, "Surprisingly enough he is now a Lieutenant in our local police department."

Roger did look surprised and we spent some time talking about how Ronny, who was now going by Ron, had been a slacker getting driving tickets which he never paid. Roger asked about a few other friends from college and showed me pictures of his children. He asked if I knew one guy who had been killed. I did know in fact he ha dbeen one of the people I had been thinking about the day Joanna caught me sitting on our bed when she had her lover in the bathroom. We exchanged E-mail addresses. When I got home I told Joanne about the evening. I wasn't sure if Joanne remembered him that well or that since collage he had worked himself up to the upper levels of the FCC. She and I settled into a nice routine during the next few months. One Saturday a little over seven months after I received that letter, Jimmy and Judy were over at my parents because we were going out on a date that evening. We had taken them over in the morning to allow their grandparents to have them almost all day.

I was busy doing our taxes and Joanne went outside to join some neighbor kids. I knew she had grabbed her water blaster and was going to join them in a water fight. I stared at her back, thinking how foolish she was again especially now that she was a mother. Thinking about that phone call from John had aroused my emotions again. They had just been settling down but now everything came back. All of the frustrations I had felt over the last few months came back. I decided I had to do something or I would keep being frustrated. Something that might get rid the frustration I had been feeling. I thought this was a perfect time to do what I had been planning for a while. I closed down the computer and went up stairs to change. I put on a T-shirt that I usually never wore and a pair of blue jeans. I don't know where they had come from because I never wore blue jeans either. I figured if anyone saw me that they would not recognize me in this outfit. After I was dressed I went into the garage. After moving some boxes I pulled out something I had bought and hidden from her. I cradled it in my arms and went inside to load it. I was surprised by how heavy it was. I went out a side door and around to the front. I went slowly keeping some trees between her and me.

On that side of the front yard there was a section that looked sort of like a mini forest except there there were thinner trees no pine or oak. There was plenty of shadows in this section.

I knelt down next to a tree and waited. She soon came into sight all wet and firing her water blaster at a twelve year old boy. I had practiced with this so I knew its range. The boy ran one direction and she came closer to me. I aimed carefully and pulled the trigger. A perfect shot. She suddenly stopped, obviously startled, and looked down at her front where I had hit her. She looked shocked like she didn't know what happened. I had hit her in her breasts even though I hadn't been specifically aiming there. I can see how I could have done it subconsciously though. There was a stain spreading across her front.

That wasn't enough so I quickly backed off running along the side of the house for the back yard. I went across the back yard, holding my weapon upright in front of my chest, and around the other side. I knew the gate would be unlocked and as I hoped, it was open. I ran carefully. There were some bushes there along with some bigger trees. and I hid until again she was in my sights. This time I hit her breasts on purpose. She again looked startled and again she looked around trying to see who had hit her.

I aimed again for it was obvious two shots hadn't been enough.

After a few seconds I moved and she saw me. Her mouth dropped opened in a way I had never seen before. I smiled at how amazed she looked. It was one of those moments I wished I had a camera to record the expression on her face.

Two seconds later though the shocked look turned to determination and she started running my way with her blaster up. That started our first water fight. I have no idea who won in the end and I don't think it mattered.

She told me later that because of where I had hit her twice that she thought a neighborhood teen boy was squirting her to get her top wet. She wasn't wearing a bra as it turned out. Later, I over heard her tell a friend that she wondered where I got a super soaker that large, with three streams of water at once, she had never seen one that big before.

We finally went inside tired and soaked. I stopped her in the foyer and said, "We need to get undressed out here before we drip all over the carpet."

Before she could answer I reached to the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up and off. She looked surprised but let me. As soon as I had it off I threw it to the side, took a look at her bared breasts, and kissed her.

After a moment I said, "You look very sexy with a wet shirt and no bra."

She smiled and said something about going to the bedroom but I said, "No we are still dripping."

We helped each other out of our clothes and once we were naked I kissed her hard. I also reached between her legs quickly finding her clitoris. She mumbled something that sounded like the bedroom. I just kissed her and rubbed her clitoris. I rubbed harder than usual but she didn't seem to mind.

I finally stopped and she led the way into the living room, but instead of going through it I grabbed her and tripped her. I held on to her so she couldn't fall and I let her down slowly. Once she was on the floor I partially jumped on top of her kissing her hard. She went, "Hmmm" and kissed back just as hard. I couldn't believe how excited I was. I was almost losing control. I got my hand back between her legs, this time I pushed two fingers inside her. I had planned on taking her on the floor. We hadn't ever done it on the floor before. Most of the time our lovemaking was in the bedroom and a few times on the couch. She groaned loudly as I found and rubbed her G-spot.

I scooted down a bit and started sucking her breasts. Soon she was arching her back in ecstasy. I finally couldn't stand it anymore, I knew she was ready so I removed my fingers and scooted back up. This time I used my legs to spread hers even more than they were and I soon had my shaft at her slit.

I think she started to say, "Yes, in my pussy," but I thrust all the way in with one shove.

She ended up saying. "Yes, in my pusuggggh--ohhhh."

I lay there for a short moment than adjusted my position so I could move better. I placed my hands on either side of her head and pushed up. That was to allow deeper and faster thrusts into her. I soon had a wild rhythm going, shoving it in as fast as I could.

I knew she didn't mind because of the type of groans she was making and because she was thrusting back. I lasted a lot longer than I had expected to going that fast. She had two orgasms before I was even close. But my thrill finally came. I grunted out "I'm close" which I don't say very often.

Seconds later I thrust in even harder.

She said, "Yes, oh ohohoho. Yes, unnna. NonononNNNOOOO."

For half a second I thought about slowing so she could have a third orgasm but I was too far gone. I thrust in and out even faster beating her slit with my shaft.

I let out one long groan as my orgasm built, finally I screamed as it hit. I screamed again as the first shot of my sperm ripped out of the head of my shaft. I heard her laugh with joy at my noises. For a long time I kept thrusting in her, moaning the whole time. I don't know if guys can have multiple orgasms but it felt like I did. I collapsed on top of her and finally stopped thrusting but only for a second. It felt like the feelings were still there, to a lesser degree, so I pushed in three times more. Finally my orgasm was completely done and I lay there panting.

She hugged me and said, "Wow, you must have been turned on."

I said, "It's been a while and you were so sexy in that wet outfit. Maybe your station should have a wet t-shirt... umm second thought no never mind. Don't have a wet t-shirt contest."

"We already did, four of them."

I know I looked surprised and shocked.

"It was a few years ago. We decided it would be fun so we arraigned for some prizes."

I think I did remember that but she hadn't told me about what followed.

"I was picked to be a judge. I didn't know why and I felt strange judging how other women looked in a see through T-shirt. I should have known something else was planned. It was a hot summer day and I didn't wear a bra that day and I had on a thin top. Someone, I never saw who did it, threw water on me. The station manager came up a minute later and said I was now entered in the contest. I let them parade me before the other judges and the spectators. By the applause I received I thought I might win it but a girl with huge boobs and a very thin top won. Once soaked it looked like she wasn't wearing anything at all. I could see why guys would pick her to win. Another girl came in second but I couldn't figure out why. She looked pretty enough but her boobs were just medium. To me they didn't look any different from a couple of other contestants. The applause for me might have been because I was embarrassed. I think I was blushing."

"We had another two that summer. I made sure I wore a thicker top with a sports bra the next time. Sure enough someone sprayed me with water but most of the guys were disappointed. Except for John he said he liked me that way and he added that if I hadn't worked for the station I probably would have won the last contest. He sounded very sincere and it made me feel good to hear him say it.

The next summer they tricked me again and again I was paraded in front of everyone. John whistled and even though I was embarrassed I liked how the guys applauded me.

I almost entered the next time on purpose but you and I had had a fight about what I was wearing so I declined. We had some the next few summers but I always made sure I missed the event or wore a heavy blouse even though one more time they caught me without a bra. I came in third that time. I felt pride in doing that.

She looked a little ashamed as she said that last.

She added, "But Passing will never go bra less again and I have gotten rid of my micro skirts. It's not because I'm a mother now, or getting older. I know you don't like it when I wear skimpy outfits."

"Well, I like it when you wear those outfits around the house. You look very good in them. I don't like you wearing them out in public because you look so good in them. I don't like having other men being that aroused by you. I know what they're feeling and thinking."

"I understand. I promise I will more careful with what I wear from now on."

We laid there for a few minutes cuddling before she looked me in the eyes and sounding very sincere she said, "Thank you."

"As good as that was for me I should thank you."

"No not for the sex, even though that was great, but for trusting me again, for forgiving me, for loving me."

I said, "The tests say both babies are mine so you were telling the truth."

"We both know that all the tests show is that they are yours they don't prove that I was telling the truth about stopping."

I looked down for a moment as I said, "I..I don't always trust you. Some days I know without a doubt that you will never do that again, but there are some days I want to follow you every where you go. I have to bite my tongue to keep from say something stupid when you're a minute late. I've asked around and that is normal for guys in my situation but I still don't like it."

"I know you have days like that. I know you still have that PI following me at times."

I know I looked ashamed as I said, "I'm sorry, I..I its just so hard sometimes."