DK

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dael623
Dael623
6 Followers

"That's it dad, go ahead. It's okay. I do it too. I did it last night when I saw you beating off . I was outside your window, watching you make yourself cum. It was beautiful. Your cock's beautiful." She pulled the ottoman in front of my chair and sat down, spreading her legs with her hands. I could see the moisture around the pink lips surrounded by light blond whips of pussy hair. She ran her fingers along both sides upwards.

"See dad, I do it too. God that feels good. I've thought about doing this all day. I was just hoping I'd beat you home!"

"Karen...." I started before she stopped me.

"Dad, it's okay. We're not having sex together so it's not incest and I'm too old for it to be sexual abuse. Nudity and masturbation is just a natural occurrence, or should be anyway. Look, neither of us have anybody right now, we're both masturbating anyway, so what's wrong with doing it together?" She pushed the stool against my chair and turned to face the screen.

"Dad, I can't believe that's mom. I would never have thought she enjoyed sex like that. But obviously she did, and so did you! Look how hard you are!" I could see over her shoulder as she caressed her breast with one hand and stroked her pussy with the other. My eyes went back to the movie. Peggy had turned around and Liz was eating her wide open pussy, holding the other womans lips apart while her tongue drove deep inside. Behind her Roger was smoothly stroking in and out of Karen's mother pussy, his hands rubbing and pawing her ass cheeks. Peggy was licking and sucking my balls hanging over her head and stroking my cock with both hands, rubbing the pre-cum around the head.

Karen's legs were up on the ottoman and I could see both her hands between them, one stroking her clit and the other deep inside her. Her flat stomach afforded me a great view of her hands in action. I stroked my cock in long even strokes while changing my view from the movie to my daughter and back again.

"God that looks like fun. I've never had a man inside me dad but I can imagine what Mr. McKenzie's doing would feel so good. Better than my vibrator!. I've been following your advice and am making sure I don't have a baby until I'm ready. You always told me sex was okay, but an unwanted baby would ruin my career. But god that looks like fun." She plunged her fingers into her pussy in time with Roger's plowing of her mother on the screen.

"What about your mom and Peggy? Does that look like fun too?" I asked, stroking myself slow and steadily. Now that I didn't have to hurry (before Karen got home) I could take my time and enjoy my hand, the movie, and watching Karen. Her breasts jiggled with the movement of her arms against their sides.

"I've never tried it. My two roommates in college used to eat each other all the time, and I'd make myself cum watching them, but I never tried it myself. It used to turn me on to watch them though. Mom sure enjoyed it, didn't she?" She turned to look at me, her face no more than six inches from my cock and hand. "You'll have to tell me how you two got into swinging....but not until we make ourselves cum, okay?" She turned back to the movie and her self ministrations.

"God ...this... feels.... good ....dad....I'm getting sooooo close. I love watching Mr. McKenzie plowing mom like that. He's not as big as you are, but mom seems to be enjoying it! And your cock looks beautiful...it's just the right size. Peggy sure is sucking your balls nicely...did that feel good when she did that?" She asked. She now had three fingers of one hand deep inside her and was frigging her clit with her other hand, both hands moving faster, causing her to grunt with each stroke. I could hear the squishing noises her well lubed pussy was making around her fingers. She leaned her head back against my leg, and I reached down to stroke her hair with my free hand. Her silky hair felt good between my fingers.

"Yes it did. She used to get both of them in her mouth at the same time and lick them with her tongue." Just thinking about how good it felt made the feelings intensify in my cock and balls, and I could feel my orgasm beginning.

"I'm cumming dad....I'm cummmminnngg!!!" she suddenly gasped, drawing her legs higher to give her better access to her pussy. "I'm cummmminnnnggg!!!!!" she almost screamed. I still wasn't ready, but I was close. On the screen her mother was cumming too...pulling her mouth away from Peggy's pussy and screaming in her own orgasmic throes as she rammed her ass against Rogers thighs, impaling herself on his throbbing cock. The two women, mother and daughter, sounded so much alike in the throes of passion. Karen was flexing her legs and drawing them back to her as her orgasm overwhelmed her, her arms squeezing her breasts together to create a mass of breast between her arms, her nipples hard and pointing outwards from her body. I watched my lovely daughter in the throes of orgasm, saw the pink flush as the orgasmic heat spread throughout her body, and listened to the moans of passion escape from her lips.

I stroked faster, and she rotated to face me, her fingers still deep inside her. She watched my hand flying up and down my glistening cock and we both heard my balls slap against my ass. I pulled my legs back up onto the chair, switched hands, and moved my finger back to my ass. Never taking my eyes off of hers as they watched, fascinated, I shoved my finger deep inside my asshole in one swift stroke. This set my climax off, and I spurted stream after stream of hot white cum up onto my chest and stomach. I stroked several more times and spurted more each time, until finally I was done, no more left to spurt.

"Oh wow, Dad. That was great. I love watching you make yourself cum." She looked into my eyes. "Did you like watching me? Making myself cum was more fun knowing you were watching me and beating yourself off. I'm glad I turn you on. I do, don't I?" She asked.

I smiled at her. "You sure do. I've had a hard on ever since this morning. Honey, I saw you in bed this morning, without any clothes on." I shyly told her. "And I love watching you make yourself cum."

"I know. I wanted you to see me. That was the idea. And I could see your hard on against the towel this morning. How about when I bent over? Get a good look at my pussy and ass did you?" she asked, an impish twinkle in her voice. Somehow, the words pussy and ass didn't sound dirty coming from my highly educated daughter. "I've been horny ever since I watched you last night! I made myself cum three times last night, and once again this morning before work. I just kept thinking about watching you stroking your cock and I'd get horny again!" Even the word cock didn't sound dirty coming from her. She pulled her fingers out of her pussy, put two of them into her mouth and sucked them clean, then offered the other one to me. She tasted wonderful.....tasted a lot like I remembered her mother tasting. She leaned over and scooped some of my cum from my stomach and slurped it into her mouth.

"Mmmmm good! It tastes different...not what I expected. I've never swallowed before...I always pull my head off before they cum. But that's not bad at all." she commented as she

turned the tape off with the remote. "I want to save some of this for later, or are there more?"

"There's a couple more your mom and I made. Some with just us, and some with other people. Karen, what do you think about your mom and I being swingers? Does that make you think less of either us? Especially your mom?" I asked, stretching my legs out ahead of me. Karen put them on either side of her ass on the ottoman.

"Dad, whatever made you and mom close and you two enjoyed is okay with me. But how did you ever get mom to go for it? She always struck me as pretty prudish about sex." Her hands felt hot on my legs. Her nipples were still hard, not softening at all. She was still turned on.

"Your mom was prudish....and our sex was terrible. We only had it four or five times a year at the most. Until we got carried away one night in the hot tub with Roger. Remember how he used to come over a lot and go in the hot tub with us?" I asked. She nodded while rubbing my legs.

"Well, one night I wanted to see how far she'd go. I unzipped her bathing suit all the way down and reached for the straps while keeping a good watch on her face. She just nodded and shrugged her shoulders out of the straps. I went ahead and pulled her suit off of her....in front of Roger. She got incredibly turned on being nude in front of Roger...and I got turned on knowing Roger could see ALL of her. Her breasts stood out and we could see between her legs. Pretty soon there was a lot of foreplay and kissing going on, and before it was over we were taking turns fucking her pussy. She couldn't quit cumming....over and over, like she was using the two of us for a dildo. I stayed so hard watching him play with her breasts and fucking her, or her play with his cock while I fucked her." Remembering the scene I could feel myself getting hard again while Karen just looked at my cock. "We had our little threesome for about a year before getting Peggy involved. One night while she was in the tub with us Roger worked her suit off of her and turned her ass towards me. I just moved up behind her and slid right in. I turned out she was as aroused being naked in front of someone else as your mom had been. Between him and I we got her to cum a couple times that night. Then while Peggy and I were going at it we watched Liz and Roger go at it. It wasn't too long after that your mom and her began licking each other and we became a real foursome." Karen had began rubbing her breasts and pulling her nipples while I looked between her wide spread legs at her sopping pussy. I began to lazily stroke my cock.

After that we would occasionally go to a swing club, or once in a while a swing party at someone's house. You'd be surprised who swings around here."

"God I'm still horny dad. Between your story and the sight of your hardon I'm still hot as a pistol." With one hand she was playing with her clit and the other was rubbing the top of my thigh. "Keep going dad, I'll be right back." She jumped up and I watched her breasts bounce as she walked, her asscheeks swaying from side to side. I stroked my still hard cock slowly and easily this time, fondling my balls with my other hand.

In less than a minute she came back, holding a plain white 9 inch vibrator in her hand. She sat on the ottoman facing me, put her legs on either side of my chair up on the arms, spread her lovely legs wide and scooted her ass as close to the edge as she could. I could see directly up her wide open pussy, slick with lubrication and female cum, as she lie down on the stool. I watched and stroked as she licked the tool with her tongue then slid it all the way in her mouth, drawing it out all wet and glistening. Never taking her eyes off mine she put the tip of the vibrator against the opening of her pussy with one hand while holding the lips wide open, then slowly pushed it smoothly deep inside her beautiful pussy. She raised her hips high as she sank it deep, all the way to the round blunt end.

"Oooooooh that's great....that feels soooo good...my pussy's full." She gasped. My cock got even harder watching her pussy accept the long wide mass inside her. "Come on dad, let's cum together.....I'm watching you stoke your lovely hard cock while I'm fucking myself with a vibrator...come on dad....fuck yourself while I fuck myself." With each stab inside herself she would grunt and she'd flex her hips, faster and faster while she watched me, talking just like her mother had on the big screen only moments before. "Come on dad....make yourself spurt that thick white cream all over.....while I cum all over my little toy."

The sight of her wide open pussy not six inches in front of me full of white vibrator finally did it, my cum rising from my balls through the head above my fist. The first spurt went straight up and some landed on her leg, my leg, and some all over the outside of her pussy.

"Oh dad that's hot...it feels hot on my skin....I'mmmmm cumminggg toooo!!!" She arched her back and drove the tool deep holding it there while she came along with me. I spurted again and again, splashing it over the two of us...father and daughter satisfying themselves. Finally we were done, both slumping down onto where we sat. She pulled her legs from next to me and leaned forward to where a pool of thick white cum sat on my stomach. Leaning over she reached past my softening cock so she could lick the cum off of my stomach. My cock jumped from the touch of her warm hands and bountiful breasts against my legs. She looked up at me with the same look of love she had for over 20 years.

"Dad, thank you. That was wonderful. You know something? I'm glad we don't have to hide this part of our lives anymore. You masturbate, and I masturbate, so why shouldn't we do it together? We're both lonely, you because mom's gone and me because I won't fuck. Guys won't date someone for very long who won't fuck." She pulled the vibrator from her pussy and slid it between her lips tasting herself. "Mmmmm, tastes good. No wonder you and mom both like to eat pussy. Maybe I'll have to try it. Know what else? Now we don't have to worry about wearing clothes if we don't have to either! Less laundry to do!" She laughed."

KAREN

"What a surprise that afternoon. I was so horny all day long that I practically broke speed records to get home. I was trying to beat my dad home so I could go in my room and make myself cum. After watching my dad stroking his lovely cock the night before and seeing him spurt all that delicious looking cum the cum I'd given myself wasn't enough. I had gone in my room and came twice more....every time I came I'd start thinking about it and get hot all over again. Then when he knocked on my door the next morning I kicked my covers off so he'd be able to see all of me....I stuck my hand on my pussy cause I was horney again...and I wanted to turn him on. I was curious whether my own dad would get turned on seeing me like that or not....I guess I got my answer! His cock looked sooo big under that towel I wanted to just tear it off of him and see it for myself! I knew he could see almost everything under that tank top.....and what he couldn't see he saw when I bent over! I felt so wicked....and wet! Man was I wet!

So that afternoon when I got home early I was disappointed to see his truck home already. I had wanted the house to myself for a little while to relieve myself before he got there. But when I walked up to the house and saw him through the window sitting in his chair, his cock in his hand and a finger in his ass, I almost came right there without touching myself! What I had dreamed about seeing since that first time the night before. Seeing his eyes were closed I opened the door as quietly as I could and sort of snuck in, tip toeing into the living room until I stood in front of him. He looked so delicous fucking himself like that, that georgous cock in his hand and a finger buried to the hilt in his ass. My pussy immediately got wet and my nipples hardened so much they hurt while I watched.

After his initial shock at me catching him in the living room bare assed with his cock in his hand I could see he was turned on about it. Even more so after I joined him by whipping my own clothes off. And I felt so turned on knowing my dad was looking at my tits and my pussy....turned on the same way my mom had been knowing he had been watching her having sex with someone else. I understood the power of being watched...incredibly sexy! I was glad to fuck myself in front of him....it felt wonderful making myself cum for my father...to put on a show to turn him on and make himself cum. It became a challenge to make him cum as hard as he could, and when some of his cum splashed onto me it's heat made me soar even higher. I had never cum that hard....not with a vibrator or a dildo, not watching my roomates...not even from the fingers or tongue of someone else. Never!

We were both still horney after our first cums so we just kept fucking ourselves. I went and got my vibrator from my room and when I leaned back right in front of my dad opening myself completely to him and stuck it deep inside my pussy....damn! The lights about went out! I pictured neighbor Roger, and I'll admit it, my father plunging their hard cocks in and out of my pussy just like they had my mom. It didn't take either of us very long to cum again we were both so turned on, but I know I finally felt satisfied. And he tasted so good when I licked his cum off him..and for just a moment I thought about turning my head and tasting his cock. But I don't think he could have handled that right then. I know he was still feeling pretty guilty about being caught by his daughter and then watching me make myself cum. I hoped he'd get over it.

And the movies. I never would have believed my parents doing something like I saw on the tv screen when I got home. My mom was about the nost prudish woman you ever talked to when it came to sex. It's like she was embarrased by it. Funny, by day a prudish professional woman....by night a fucking sex machine, sucking cock, taking it hard, and licking pussy! But boy was that a turn on!

DAVE

"Things have certainly changed since then. Later that night we went out to the hot tub together...skinny dipping out in the hot water and bright moonlight. I watched as she took her robe off and stepped into the tub, then saw her breasts floating on the smooth blue water. For the first time in almost a year I was enjoying someone elses company sitting comfortably in the nude outside in the fresh air. She even reached over and turned on the lights beneath the water, giving me a great view of her incredible body...and her a view of my middle aged one. We talked that night like we hadn't in a long time...about her mothers death, about our sex lives (or lack thereof), about sex with other people...and about sex in front of each other. She laughed at the idea of it being incest, saying that she was a little too old to worry about what our relationship might "legally" or "morally" be. She reminded me she was certainly old enough to make her own decisions, and if one of those was that she would walk around with no clothes on or masturbate with her father that was certainly her choice. Besides, it was nobody's business, was it? Taking in with the sight of her bobbing breasts and perfect blonde pussy I had to agree."

KAREN

"Amazing what can change in your life overnight....I went from a lonely flute teacher with no sex or emotionally intimate life to one of sharing with someone I loved. Before you say I was wasting away my life in love with my own father I'll tell you that's ridiculous. He didn't replace any sort of relationship I had with someone else, and I certainly didn't stop seeing other men. On the contrary, he opened me up emotionally so that I could enjoy other men. And some of the adventures we had together after that night...well, lets just say that the man who finally captures my heart was going to be one lucky son-of-a-bitch!!!!!"

Part 2

DAVID

"After the initial shock of seeing my daughter Karen in sexual situations....not having sex WITH her but having sex ALONG with her my life brightened immensly. I no longer spent my days dreading my nights and my loneliness faded as time went by. I now had someone who understood how I felt and shared some of the same things I did.

I now saw more of Karen than I had since she was born. She seldom wore clothes at home anymore, strutting around the house with her breasts bouncing unhindered and her pink pussy surrounded by curly blonde bush staring at me from between her long beautifully tanned legs. What's more she insisted I walk around the same way....not with my breasts bouncing but more like my cock and balls swaying! It became pretty common for both of us to start stripping off our clothes at the door and end up completely naked by the time we hit our bedrooms.

Dael623
Dael623
6 Followers