Dmitry's Revenge

Story Info
She is tormented by creature in dream.
3.7k words
3.88
38.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written based on inspirational Hentai drawings by an artist named Dmitry. I don't usually write this type of story but the drawings just called to me.

It had been a week of round the clock negotiations to close the deal of the year. Sheri was the lead attorney on the project and had been simultaneously negotiating with two very different offers for the same investment property. Her firm had performed extensive due diligence on both companies in the bidding and had very different results. One company was publicly traded with a vast amount of public data at their disposal. They had also been very forthcoming with private data to support their position. The second company was a closely-held, family-run business that was very secretive about their operations. It should have been very straight-forward for her to recommend the first company to her client. The problem? The family-run business continued to offer a 30% premium on the price for the company. They seemed to know they were being played to up the price, but they continued to increase their bid.

At the end of the week, and the imposed deadline for making the decision, Sheri had recommended the public company to her client and they had accepted the offer. When Sheri contacted the other firms founder, a man by the name of Dmitry, it was a very unpleasant conversation. He was irate and accused her of many things to sway the client away from his lucrative offer. At the end of the call in a level voice, Dmitry told Sheri "You'll regret this decision". And with that, he broke the connection.

After finishing up some loose ends, Sheri hopped in her luxury sedan and drove towards Malibu and her 'get-away' house overlooking the ocean. The road is long, dark and winding with mansions tucked away from the road. It was well after midnight and she was all alone on the dark road. She could see headlights approaching her in the distance. As the car passed, it was if everything was in super slow-motion to Sheri. Even though it was only a couple seconds, it was as if it was thirty seconds to her mind. She looked at the driver and could see a woman with short blonde hair. She had a wicked smirk on her face that caused a shiver down Sheri's spine. As she looked closer, it was as if the woman was two-dimensional like a coloring book drawing that hadn't been colored yet. When Sheri blinked, the car was gone. She couldn't even see the red tail lights in her mirror.

Sheri wondered if she'd even seen what she thought she had seen. Shaking her head, she attributed it to the long week at work and had herself believing it was her imagination. No sooner had she calmed her heart rate than she saw headlights approaching from behind her. To her surprise due to the narrow winding road, the car pulled around to pass her. As the car pulled even, again the world seemed to slow down to a slow motion state. Sheri forced herself to turn her head to the left and look into the other car. The woman with the short blonde hair was driving the car beside her. She at once appeared to be beautiful and then again, she had the look of an uncolored coloring book drawing. The woman puckered her lips and blew Sheri a kiss and then quickly accelerated past Sheri. In a heartbeat the car was out of sight. There were no turn-offs in this part of the road and Sheri couldn't imagine the woman had driven so fast. Her heart was racing but fortunately her driveway was just around the bend.

Sheri pulled the car into her garage and closed the door behind her without ever getting out. She sat in the car with her mind reeling and her heart pounding. She tried to make sense of what she had just seen. Or had she imagined? Finally she stepped from her car and slowly entered her house. Walking around and turning on a few lights, she began to calm down. She poured herself a tall glass of whiskey over ice and took a long drink to calm her nerves.

#

Sheri's sleep on Friday was uninterrupted and she relaxed throughout her Saturday as she tried to unwind from the negotiations. By the time she headed to bed on Saturday night, she had already forgotten about the mysterious driver from the previous evening. As her sleep grew deeper and she drifted off into a dream-state, she began to see an image take shape. Sheri led an active sex life but she always shut that part out when she was in the heat of a deal. Her sole focus was on the client and making the best deal possible. Her dream took on a "fly-on-the-wall" aspect as she was looking down and could see herself lying on the very bed she now slept. She was lying nude with her head and shoulders propped against the headboard. She could see her left hand stroking her right nipple and her right hand was covering her closely trimmed pussy. Her fingers were rubbing her clit in a slow, circular motion. She could feel her body getting warm from her actions. Sheri thought it odd that she could see herself masturbating by herself with no apparent source of stimulation. She always enjoyed watching videos when she found herself alone and in need of sexual release.

And then the image of a second person began to take shape on the edge of the bed. As the image became more clear, Sheri saw the short-cropped, blonde hair of the woman from the car on Friday night. The woman was no longer a colorless drawing, but a full-figured in color woman sitting at the edge of the bed facing Sheri's image. She could see her left hand pulling and pinching her nipple as her eyes never left the woman at the foot of her bed. As Sheri looked down on the stranger, she noticed what appeared to be a long, blonde horse's tail protruding from the small of her back. This seemed to be getting more and more odd as she looked down on the scene.

She blinked her eyes and now she was "a fly on a different wall". Instead of being on a wall parallel to the bed, she was now on the wall over her images head. Looking down at her own nude image below her, she could see her pussy lips glistening from her own arousal. Sheri could feel herself getting hotter and hotter with her sexual tension. Sheri now had a full frontal view of the woman at the foot of her bed and she was shocked, even horrified, by what she was seeing! The woman had a beautiful face and gorgeous breasts but this could not prepare her for what she was now comprehending. Between her legs was a large cock. But it was unlike any cock she had never seen on a man. She could only reflect back to her youth on her aunt's farm in the midwest. It was the cock of a stallion.

The vision sat on her knees with her calves tucked under her for support. Her right hand was stroking the sheath extending from her groin. The sheath covering the penis was nearly 18 inches long. As Sheri watched, the image stroked the huge penis attached to her body, it grew to nearly 36 inches in length and 8 inches in diameter at the business end. On a horse, when Sheri was a teen on her aunt's farm, it had looked huge. But attached to this woman, it looked like a monster protruding from her body!

Sheri watched in shock, horror and lust as the image stroked the enormously large cock from base to tip. She could see the image's breast swell as the arousal increased. Seeing her own image lying nude on the sheets just a couple feet away turned Sheri on terribly. Suddenly the blonde haired image's nipples began squirting streams of milk. The milk was flowing from her breasts and splashing down on the sheets between them. The image raised it's gaze to high on the wall ... looking straight into Sheri's eyes looking downward at her ... and released a huge, thick stream of cum from the monster cock attached to her groin. She pulled on the cock viciously and glob after glob of gooey cum poured from the cock and coated the sheets. Sheri could see her image on the bed thrashing about as wave after wave of her own orgasm rocked her body. And then the image from the foot of her bed was gone!

Sheri sat straight up in bed and yelled out in anguish. Her eyes were wide open as she searched the dark room for the monstrous, yet arousing, sexual creature she had just seen from her spot on the wall. She could feel her breasts rising and falling as she tried to catch her breath. She shook her head and realized it was all just a dream, or nightmare. And then she put her left hand to her pussy lips. She pulled back the covers when she realized her hand was coated in her own sticky cum. More cum than she had ever felt in her whole life. Sheri turned on the bedside lamp and looked down at the sheets. They were soaking wet and sticky from cum. She had never felt so much cum in her life. Was it really just a dream?

#

Sleep was difficult after that. Her body was electric with sexual energy but her mind was filled with the horror she had witnessed. She couldn't shake the image of the woman with the enormous horse-like cock attached to her body and the streams of breast milk and cum flowing from her body. Finally, just before sunrise, her mind relaxed and Sheri drifted off to sleep. It was nearly four in the afternoon before she awoke from her slumber. Sheri showered and went to the Malibu Colony for a light dinner before returning home. She felt refreshed but she was spooked to be on the winding road too late in the evening. She made a point to be home by eight. Sunday's sleep was uneventful.

On Tuesday afternoon, Sheri was leading a staff through a Powerpoint presentation when she abruptly stopped, lost for words by the vision on the screen. It was the "horse girl" from her dream Saturday night. It should have been a couple pie charts with text but it was a six-foot tall projection of the image. Her breasts were pert and her penis was just poking past the sheath of her cock, nearly 20 inches in length. She looked from the screen to her staff expecting to see the horror in their eyes. Instead, they were all looking at her and waiting for her to speak. She looked to the screen and back to her staff in amazement. Then she shook her head to clear it and looked back at the projection on the screen. She saw two pie charts. Someone called out her name and the spell was broken. Her voice now shaky, she continued the presentation.

As soon as it was over, she hurried to her office and closed her door. Picking up her cell, she called her best friend and told her she needed to come over immediately. Her best friend, Dr. Carol Blevins, was a practicing psychologist. She didn't know how she would tell her what she was seeing, but she knew she had to talk about it. Sheri struggled at first to describe her visions and also to detail what she found in real life on the sheets of her very own bed. But over an hour after she began, she had described everything to Carol and was feeling relieved for doing so. After talking a while longer, Carol had convinced her it had to do with stress and just a way for her to relieve the feeling. Neither was sure about the origination of the large cocked image, but Sheri was convinced the mind could do all sorts of things to cope when pushed to it's limits.

Tuesday night, Sheri crawled between the sheets wearing pink lace pajamas. She didn't often wear pajamas and didn't know why she did tonight but it just felt right. Four hours later she wasn't so sure. The dream came about slowly with her being in the country. As it developed, she found herself in her aunt's barn from her youth. She had been tending to the animals when she was approached from behind by a gorgeous woman. The woman with blonde hair kissed her shoulders and rubbed her breasts from behind her. Their bodies rubbed together and Sheri could feel all the curves on the ladies body pressing against her back and butt. The woman kissed and nibbled her neck and Sheri could feel her pussy moisten from the soft and sensual touching. To her surprise, she could feel her pussy being entered by a thick cock. It wasn't unpleasant at all. The cock seemed to be the perfect size and shape for her pussy as if it had been made specifically for her sex. The cock began to slide in and out of her pussy. The woman kept her hands on Sheri's breasts, effectively keeping them pressed together. Sheri was pushing her asscheeks back towards the stranger as she felt the cock going deeper and deeper inside her pussy. It was the greatest fuck she could ever remember. The two bodies were moving in rhythm and Sheri could feel her orgasm approaching. The thick cock was sliding in and out of her pussy, her muscles gripping it as it filled her up. Suddenly her clitoris was on fire from a source she couldn't identify. Sheri was thrusting her pelvis with all her energy trying to put out the fire she felt. The cock seemed to explode inside of her, coating her walls with it's cum. Sheri's own body shook and thrashed as her body came over and over. She thought she would never stop cumming as it felt like every ounce of fluid in her body was draining from her pussy.

Sheri awoke with her face buried in her pillow. As her senses awakened, she could feel her pussy drenched in her own juices. She rolled over on the sheets and put her hands to her sides. The fingers on her right hand felt something odd and she sat up and turned on the light. Pulling back the sheets she realized the sheet under her body was soaking wet and had been ripped apart, as if shredded by a knife. The dream came rushing back to her. She remembered her clit being on fire and how hard she had been thrusting as she felt the large cock in her pussy. She couldn't imagine her own thrusting had ripped the sheets but she had no other explanation. She was spent from the dream. Sheri got up and pulled the soiled sheets from her bed. Curling up in just a blanket and tried to relax. Was it just a dream?

#

Two weeks passed and another deal was reaching a crescendo. She thought it would close the following day so she packed her briefcase and headed for home. She hadn't had a dream in two weeks and thought the rush of the deal and relaxed her in the way that it can for a Type "A" like herself. Sheri stopped at a favorite restaurant on the way home for a plate of pasta and a couple glasses of wine. When she got home, she was very relaxed and ready for sleep.

Deep in the night, Sheri's body began to twitch as the dream began to take shape in her subconscious. Her eyes opened and she found herself bound to a wall in a standing position. She struggled but realized it was no use to even try. The reflection on the wall caused her to shiver in horror. Again she tried pulling on her binds to try and free herself but it was to no affect. The woman with the short, blonde hair and the horse's tail had returned to her dreams. The woman put her lips near Sheri's ear and whispered "I was gentle two weeks ago. Now you will know how it feels to really be fucked!" Sheri tried to scream but not a sound escaped her lips.

The woman's hand reached between Sheri's legs and played with her exposed pussy. Her fingers ran up and down the length of Sheri's pussy lips and Sheri could feel her body shiver and react to the touch. As much as she tried to ignore it, her body was becoming aroused by the fingers in her pussy. As it had two weeks earlier, her clitoris suddenly began to burn. It felt like it was on fire and was screaming for sexual release. Her pussy began to drip with anticipation as she tried to rub anything against her clit for relief but there was nothing she could do for it.

And behind her, "horse girl" was getting herself ready for Sheri. The sheath, a full 18 inches in length, was being stroked and stood out from her body. As she slid her hand up and down the sheath, the penis appeared. She continued to stroke herself and soon the penis was extending 36 inches from her body. The tip appeared to be only three inches in diameter, much smaller than the image from three weeks previous. There was a reason and Sheri was soon to find out what it was. From behind and between Sheri's thighs, the long cock pressed against Sheri's open and moist pussy lips. The penis was pushed inside her pussy with a steady motion. The head, three inches in diameter, filled her pussy. And then it began to grow in size. Sheri's heart-rate increased dramatically as the pleasure turned to pain. Not only was the enormously long cock being pressed deeper inside her sex but it was getting thicker and thicker, expanding well past her normal tolerance for cock.

The cock was now it's full eight inches in diameter. It had been much smaller just to find it's way past her lips. She could feel eighteen inches of the cock buried deeper in her body than she ever imagined possible. Sheri tried to struggle on the binds that held her but it only seemed to cause her more pain. Her legs were weak but she imagined the huge cock would hold her up even if her legs couldn't. Deeper the cock pressed into her body filling every cranny inside of her. The pressure was unyielding and now there was 24 inches stretching her body beyond her limits. Hanging her head and looking downward, Sheri could imagine seeing the cock between her breasts. She couldn't imagine how it was possible but she was sure she could see the eight-inch crown poking against her skin. Tears streamed down her cheeks as her body was impaled by the full 36 inches of cock.

She could feel the woman's breast pressing against her back and she knew somehow that monster cock was buried inside her body. She didn't know how but she knew it was true. Her cellphone rang but she couldn't answer it. It seemed like it would ring over and over but she could never move her arms to pick it up. As quickly as the dream filled her mind, it was gone. She never felt the huge cock cum, nor did she herself but now she was merely asleep in her bed.

Sheri was shocked to see her friend Carol enter her bedroom. She tried to sit up but felt unable. Her body ached. It was dark outside. Carol had a look of shock on her face as she entered the room. Carol was staring at her and standing in place at the foot of her bed. Sheri looked down at her nude body and screamed before passing out from what she saw and the pain she felt.

#

Sheri awoke the next day, a full day and a half after she had gone to bed, in a hospital room. She was sedated but could make out her friend Carol by her side and a number of unfamiliar faces. One of the faces began, "I'm Dr. Cleary. We're going to help you Sheri." The dreamed rushed back to her in a wave. Instinctively she moved her right hand to her pussy and screamed. Her pussy was a gaping hole eight inches in diameter. Carol had called 911 and they rushed her to the hospital. The team of physicians agreed they had never seen anything like what was presented to them by the ER doctors. They were looking at a woman who's vagina had been stretched incredibly and seemed to have no muscular ability to close on it's own.

Over the next few days, Sheri's vaginal muscles showed no ability to constrict. The team of physicians ran her through many tests and tried a variety of muscle relaxers and muscle stimulators in an effort to close the vagina on her own. Finally Dr. Cleary told her they were out of options and would need to perform surgery. Sheri shuddered and cried as Dr. Cleary described a procedure in which they would be surgically closing her vagina. He told her it would be painful for some time and really couldn't promise complete success.

Later that day, Sheri drifted in and out of consciousness as the anesthesia wore off following the surgery to close her vagina. The blonde haired woman appeared by her side. Sheri could see the tail but not the cock that did so much damage to her body. She put her lips to Sheri's ear "This is Dmitry's Revenge. He wanted me to tell you now he's fucked you like you fucked him." Sheri's eyes opened wide but there was nothing for her to see.

#

A year later Sheri was back at work and negotiating deals. Her perspective had changed. She no longer looked to screw one bidder for the sake of another. Her phone buzzed and she picked it up. "Sheri, we have a new player for the Washburn deal. He says his name is Dmitry."