Do as teacher says

Story Info
A little girl takes her teases too far.
1k words
3.88
269.1k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celeste always had a little bit of a flirting problem, but none worse than when it came to her ninth period teacher Mr. Daniels. She always found him to be quite attractive and would tease him from time to time, sometimes accidentally sometimes on purpose.


One afternoon Celeste came into class wearing her naughty schoolgirl outfit consisting of a Goth red plaid skirt that came up really high so when she sat down nothing was covered. Her shirt was black to match some of the stripes in her black skirt and it buttoned up, but she always had it unbuttoned so her nice cleavage was revealed for all who dared to look. Celeste's large C cup breasts were always a hard thing to ignore. She wore long black leather boots that came up to her knees and a leather choker to go with them.

Whether she was trying to be seductive or not Celeste was always quite the hottie. She medium build combined with her 5' 11" tall body made her stand out from everyone else. Her raven black hair usually always pulled back into cute pigtails that were only about three inches long each. It gave her that I'm so innocent I've been bad look, especially with her blue green eyes staring out from underneath her long bangs.

When Mr. Daniels got her into his class he didn't know what to expect, he just knew he didn't expect to want to fuck his best student. When she walked in to class today she strolled over to her seat which was right in front of Mr. Daniels desk and made herself comfy. He couldn't take his eyes off of her in that damn outfit she was wearing today. Any other day he'd get up and teach writing his usual english assignments on the board. Today he figured he'd give the class a free period seeing as he felt his cock begin to stir in his pants and they were in no way good for concealing a hard on. Not to even mention one of his size.

Celeste went about her normal free period routine drawing and sketching in her little notebook. Until she got the idea to mess with Mr. Daniels head. An evil smile curled her lips as she looked up at him catching him in the act of tracing his eyes from her legs to her chest. Mr. Daniels blushed slightly and looked down at his papers. She knew his hungry eyes would be back for more especially when she pulled what she was going to. Celeste leaned over pulling out a cherry tootsie pop from her backpack and opened it. Lolipops were always Celeste's favorite candy for some reason. Unwrapping it carefully she placed it into her mouth invited by her slithering tongue. Mr. Daniels had been watching the whole thing while he kept eye contact with her.

Celeste put her artwork away and into her bookbag leaning back into her chair. She uncrossed her legs and spread them just a little so he could see her black lacy panties that he could only imagine were a g-string in the back. Her hands moved her skirt up without anyone else noticing pulling her panties aside in the process. Celeste looked around one last time then looked back at Mr. Daniels to see if he was still watching. He was alright, like nothing else in the world was happening. Celeste took the lolipop from her mouth and rubbed it across her opening letting the flavor sink into her juicy cunt. He only hoped it was juicy from showing off for him. Back and forth she teased until she let it slip in then back out again. She continued this for minutes on end masturbating herself with her tootsie pop then licking it of her juices.

Mr. Daniels couldn't handle it anymore he had to have her now. The bell rang startling her and she got up to leave. Everyone else exited and she was pulled back by her arm and the door was shut behind her. His window was always blocked over by papers so no one could see in, right now it wouldn't have mattered to him anyway.

Mr. Daniels backed her into a corner and pinned her with one hand the other sliding up her skirt. Her panties blocked his fingers so he wormed his way in the side letting his long slender fingers run over her wet juicy slit.

"You've teased me for the last time little girl." He stated putting her down on his desk pulling her panties off roughly.

Celeste didn't know whether to be scared or utterly excited. Either way it seemed like she was getting it now.

Mr. Daniels climbed on top of her not even bothering to kiss her lips and headed straight for her neck while he unzipped his own pants and pulled them down just enough to his length was set free. He was so thick and hard she wanted to die. But then again the way he was handling her was making her scared. For some reason she just kept growing wetter and wetter beneath her panties. Finally that was put to an end when Mr. Daniels pulled off her panties and tossed them aside mounting her at last pushing his hard length against her tight little pink lips. Everything was so smooth and shaven that he had to rub himself all over her before forcing his way in. Celeste cried out somewhere in between pleasure and pain as Mr. D squirmed into her. He was so wide and she had never had a mad so thick before. Her tunnel still felt virgin tight to his cock that was finally all the way inside. He could feel every move he made inside of her and so could she. It didn't take many of his relentless slams to make his balls tighten and ready to cum. As he exploded inside of her he only pumped faster and faster making her cum all over his throbbing cock. Celeste wasn't sure if this hurt or not, all she was sure of is when he was done she was out of there. When Mr. Daniels finally exited her small opening she made a move to get away and he held her down.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked smiling and laughed to himself evilly.

Celeste looked back at him in fear which only made him begin to stir once more and he pinned her to his desk stomach down.