Do Bears Fuck in the Woods?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adam_c
adam_c
5 Followers

At some point during the evening the middle-aged woman that Michael had saved from a broken neck produced a bottle of whiskey from her backpack. The bottle had circulated the group several times and by the time that the fire had died down to glowing embers Michael was more than a little drunk. He staggered back to the tent humming contentedly under his breath and looking forward to a good nights sleep. When he lifted the tent-flap, Michael found Aaron fumbling through the contents of his backpack. Instead of having the good manners to look guilty, Aaron fixed him with an accusing stare.

"What the hell are you doing?" Michael said.

"Looking for you camera." Aaron replied, his voice slurred with whiskey. He continued to paw through Michael's things.

"What? Why?" "Earlier ..." Aaron said, "someone was watching me and the brunette in the woods. I reckon it was you. Wouldn't surprise me if you'd snapped a few pictures."

Michael was too drunk to lie. "I did see you." He said. "How could I not? That girl was making so much noise it sounded like she was being murdered."

Aaron's stern mask slipped suddenly and he started to giggle. "Yeah." He said. "She's a noisy one. Never shuts up in fact."

Michael took Jack's camera from his trouser pocket and thrust it towards Aaron. "And no," he said. "I didn't take any pictures."

Aaron chose now to look guilty. He peered blearily at the camera and then at Michael's open backpack.

"Take the camera." Michael said.

"Nah man." Aaron said sheepishly. "I'm sorry. I believe you. I shouldn't have gone through your stuff."

Michael's annoyance slipped away almost immediately and with a sigh he sat down.

"She looked seriously pissed at you earlier." He said.

Aaron snorted. "Women." He said, and rolled his eyes.

When Michael nodded in agreement Aaron raised an eyebrow. "Well, not that you'd know I suppose."

"Pah." Michael said. "I know women." He stripped off his clothes and climbed into his sleeping bag.

"You know women or you KNOW women?" "I KNOW women." Michael replied yawning. "Had girlfriend's while I was at college. I was in my twenties before I ... er ... discovered what I was missing."

Aaron began to undress and it took a monumental force of will for Michael to avert his gaze. Thankfully Aaron switched off the camping lantern to save him the effort.

"Cock?" Aaron said suddenly.

"Excuse me?"

"What you were missing?"

"Ah." Michael laughed. "Yeah, pretty much."

Silence followed for a few minutes and Michael assumed that Aaron had fallen asleep. However, Aaron spoke quietly in the darkness.

"What's it like?" He said. "Kissing a guy. Compared to kissing a girl I mean."

Michael felt suddenly wide-awake. His skin tingled with anticipation at the unexpected direction of the conversation.

"Well." Michael said, suddenly hyper aware of his proximity to the other man, the warm musky scent of him. "Kissing a girl is soft, delicate. Their mouths are smaller I suppose. Kissing a man ... its more aggressive, innately sexual, hungry."

He paused and the silence dripped like syrup. "And guys with beards, guys like you. There's the roughness against your mouth, your face."

Several moments dragged out and neither of them spoke. Spurred by whisky and arousal Michael took a gamble. "I suppose there's only one way to find out really."

"Uh-huh?"

"You could kiss a guy?"

Heart in mouth, Michael held his breath. He felt Aaron shifting position and his whole body tensed, suddenly afraid that he had said the wrong thing.

Gently, tentatively, fingers brushed the side of Michael's face drawing him over onto his side. In the silvery moonlight Michael could just make out Aaron's face inches away from his own. When Aaron kissed him, his whole body tingled. Aaron's mouth was closed at first, lips stiff and dry, but within moments they were devouring each other with abandon. Aaron's tongue thrust greedily into Michael's mouth wrestling with his own, he nibbled on his bottom lip almost hard enough to draw blood. After an undefinable amount of time they separated, both dizzy and panting. Aaron rolled onto his back, the bulge in his shorts unmistakable on his silhouetted form.

"Wow." He gasped.

"Uh-huh." Michael replied, pleased that he had not disappointed. "Do you want to feel what it's like to be sucked off by another guy?"

Not waiting for an answer Michael reached out in the semi-darkness. He tugged down Aaron's shorts and with practiced ease swallowed his fat cock to the hilt. Aaron groaned, clapping his hands onto the back of Michael's head and bucking his hips. With saliva dripping from his lips and his nose buried in earthy scented pubes Michael submitted to a ferocious face-fucking. He lapped his tongue around the bulbous tip of Aaron's cock even as it pounded the back of his throat. With both hands he reached up and viciously pinched Aaron's stiff nipples, arousing little mewls of pleasure from the other man.

With a strangled cry, Aaron's fingers dug painfully into Michael's scalp and he let loose a thick gush of salty cum directly into his gullet. With great hungry gulps Michael swallowed the lot and rolled away onto his back.

"Wow." Aaron said again, before falling silent.

With a smile on his face and a glorious throb in his pants, Michael turned onto his side and prepared to go to sleep. He'd played this game with so called 'straight' guys before and knew the chances of reciprocation were next to zero. It came as some surprise then when Aaron reached around from behind and grasped his cock in the darkness.

"It would be rude not to return the favour." He said simply, and started stroking Michael's cock with slow, luxurious movements.

He moved in close until the were spooning and began nibbling and nuzzling Michael's neck. Michael could not believe his luck when he felt Aaron's cock already growing hard again, and pressing against the the top of his thigh. He reached back and grabbed the thick meat, still slick with cum and spit and they began to wank each other simultaneously in one shared rhythm.

When Aaron's cock had reached its full tumescence Michael took one last gamble. It was hard to keep the humour out of his voice when he said. "Wanna found out how it feels to fuck a guy?"

"Fuck yeah!" Aaron replied.

Fumbling in the darkness Michael located his backpack and the box of Durex hidden in the bottom. He handed one to Aaron.

"A bit presumptuous." Aaron laughed with surprise. Maneuvering onto all fours Michael replied. "I always come prepared. You never know what opportunities might present themselves."

Michael heard the rustle of the Durex wrapper and then the sound of Aaron spitting on his hand and lubing up his dick. With far more care than he had shown the brunette, he gently pressed against Michael's asshole. Michael crouched forwards and arched his back opening himself up. Inch by glorious inch Aaron eased his cock inside, sending waves of burning pleasure cascading through Michael's every nerve. Aaron began with slow, gentle strokes, but Michael was impatient, he wanted to be fucked in the same way that the brunette had been. He wanted to be pounded.

Taking control, Michael rocked backwards and forwards, impaling himself over and over again on Aaron's fat cock while pumping away on his own. Aaron growled with pleasure, slapping Michael firmly on the ass with one hand and wrapping his fingers tightly into his hair with the other.

The relentless pounding of his prostate was too much and Michael came first, thick ribbons of jizz shooting across the floor of the tent. Aaron was not far behind, tripped over the edge by the spasmodic rippling of Micheal's ass muscles. Spent and sweaty they collapsed in a tangle of limbs. Michael's last thought before falling to sleep was that he finally realised why they called it the GREAT outdoors.

adam_c
adam_c
5 Followers
12