Do Dreams End When We Wake?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My breath came in quick, short spurts. They started jerking me off. They alternated their hands: Two hands on my cock with one wrapped around my balls. They alternated so that everyone had a chance.

"You like this?"

"Yes I do!" I gasped. I wasn't aware of who was speaking anymore. It seemed to come from all of them and none of them at the same time.

"You want to please us?"

"Yes!"

"The more you are under our spell the more we are turned on. Taste this." I felt damp fingers on my lips. I sucked on them. They tasted sweet. Then I noticed it was Michelle's fingers but was Kimberly's juices. Kimberly started to pump her fingers harder in her.

"You like my juices slave?"

"Oh yes!" I half screamed as the fingers were pulled away.

"You crave it. You want it. It turns you on to please us, to get me or my friends wet, and becoming our slave does that. You give in to us, John?" I moaned in compliance as another set of fingers found their way to my hungry lips.

The women expertly controlled me like a marionette. And I knew I would become their slave to use as they wished when they would finally allow me to cum. But I didn't care anymore. No other woman did to me what these vixens of physical pleasure did with their hands, breasts, and eyes.

"No other woman will be attractive to you, John. You will not want anyone else but us, or those we tell you to like. Understand?"

"Yes Mistress." My mind was warm clay.

"When you cum you will seal yourself to us. We give you pleasure. Repeat."

"You give me pleasure."

"You will do what we want, when we want."

"I will do what you want, when you want."

"You are ours."

"I am yours."

"When you cum, your will, your mind, everything that is you, will be ours as we wish, understand?"

"Yes!" I was delirious with pleasure. I was in a dessert, and the water of life was just beyond my reach.

"5... So close"

"4... Look at us. Look at our eyes. Our faces. How beautiful we are."

"3... Feel how good it is to give into us."

"2... Look at our large full breasts, our nipples. No other nipples will turn you on as ours do."

"1... Give in... NOW! Cum now!"

I did. All the pleasure and pain of losing myself but gaining them in return flooded out. My eyes clenched as I felt my hands dig into the fabric of the couch. They continued pumping as my cock spasmed for what seemed to be days. Finally, after a period of time, I opened my eyes. I thought I saw mist come from my naked frame.

They were all sucking my pleasure off their fingers. I looked at them calmly. I felt normal again, like it was all a dream. Even the most excruciating emotions that once felt so real and palpable in a dream seems to melt away like dew in the midmorning sun the minute you open your eyes and see the same poster on the wall that was there the night before. The one that will be there the next day as well, and will be there until you finally take it down and replace it with something else, like a photograph of three trees in the early warm fog of an autumn evening. Dreams are like that.

Michelle, removing Kimberly's fingers from her mouth (It was then I discovered they didn't have their own fingers in their mouths) and was the first to speak to me.

"How do you feel John?"

It felt like a strange question. I felt like myself; who else would I feel like?

"Fine, I guess." What a beautiful face she had. Even the little scar, the one she got while playing lacrosse in high school, made her all the more beautiful to me.

"Can you do me a favor John?" Kimberly asked me. She was still sitting on my lap. My cock rested on her upper thigh. Her legs felt smooth and comfortable on mine, like a silk blanket on the first cool day in October. She leaned back a little and placed her hands around Anna's and Michelle's shoulders for balance. Her breasts lifted and separated, each complimenting the other in perfect symmetry. "I want you to kiss and fondle my breasts."

I did so without a thought. Her nipples grew hard between my lips. I held and squeezed each one delicately. None of my cum had hit her breasts, but it wouldn't had mattered if it did. I loved her as I did Anna and Michelle, and I knew that they loved me in return. I would have done anything they wanted. Kimberly hummed while she stroked her fingers through my hair, tenderly.

"I think we are going to keep you." She pulled me deeper into her chest.

Strange of her to say it that way, I thought to myself as my mouth and her nipple melted into one.

How could she see it any other way?

12