Do For Love & Healing Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned and protested again but as she was remembered who else had made her work late, she changed her mind and decided to go along with his desire.

Again he spoke softly as he licked and nuzzled her neck, "And I am in the mood for something different."

It took her a few seconds to figure out what he was talking about.

She then said,"But it would be better if we wait till we got home."

He stopped chewing on her neck long enough to say, "You promised me anytime and anyplace I feel like it. I feel like now."

(Groan) But I have work and we, (moan) have...have no lubrication,(Groan)"

He said again, "You said anytime" this time with a little force.

"But we have,(moan), No lube and I did say say, (Groan) you needed to use it."

"You do have some."

"I don't either, (Groan)"

"In your purse there's a tube of K-Y jelly"

"(Moan)No (Groan) there isn't (sigh)."

"Go look," And after one more long lick he stepped back.

She looked at him with a mystified look on her face than went over to her purse, sitting on the table near by. Opening it she begin to go through it.

He said, "Its in a tiny compartment at the bottom of one side."

She looked at him funny again, as if she was wondering how he knew. She dug in deeper and found the small pocket and reached in. Surprise appeared on her face and she brought out a tube. It looked to be almost brand new. She looked at it like she didn't know what it was than turned to him.

"Manty, I didn't know it was there. I most have forgotten...I wasn't using it."

“Calm down Darlina. I know you haven't used it since we had that confrontation."

She again looked at him with an almost indignant look that asked, "How did you know it was there? And how do you know I haven't used it?"

"I found it while going through your purse a week after I told you I knew about the affair"

She bristled as she asked, "You went through my purse?!"
"I told you that I was going to check up on you."

She relaxed some but she obviously still didn't like it.

He continued, "six days after the talk we had I went through your purse for the first time. I was looking for anything that might show you were still having sex with Tony. I found that tube. You hadn't said anything about it or removed it so I thought you were planning on using it. I almost blew my top but decided to wait and see if you actually used it or had him use it. A week later it was still the same. As it has been every time I checked it since. I finally figured out that you had forgotten about it."

Throughout his explanation various emotions went over her face. She had been angry that he had gone through her purse without telling her and she was hurt that he hadn't trusted her after her promise that day. Finally there had been acceptance as she realized that she had earned his distrust and that even though their relationship seemed to be growing back together that distrust was still there. Back at the beginning it would have been even worse. She had been trying to prove that he could trust her again, even going out of her way to show it. She had made sure she had told him everything that he might be interested in but she had forgotten that tube. She wondered what else she had forgotten. No wonder there had been times he seemed to be reaching out to her one day and the next he was back to his hurt and anger. How could she been so foolish? She felt like crying again about what she had done.

Those feelings mostly disappeared as he grabbed her and began to nuzzle her neck again. This time he added words of passion, describing how sexy she was, how he wanted her. Just like he used to do... mostly that is. She noticed a lack of words of affection; Plenty of passion but very little love. She hoped the love would come back but she would enjoy this though since she hadn't had much of it either.

He continued to kiss her neck, moving slowly to the front of her throat. He hadn't done that since a month before their talk. Her body felt like it was in heaven. After a few minutes he began to unbutton her blouse, slowly. When he had the buttons all undone he moved his hand and suddenly electricity shot through her pubic area. She jumped from the sudden ecstasy. She realized he was rubbing her clit through her leggings. She hadn't even felt his hand on her waist as it moved, The sexual feelings quickly grew and she found herself humping against that hand. God, if felt so good. She must have been hungry for his touch for she usually didn't react that powerfully at the beginning. Soon his other hand reached around her and slipped down the waistband of her leggings under it. and her underwear with practiced ease. She groaned as he massaged her butt, first one than the other cheek. She humped harder and almost continually. God, she was losing control so soon. She couldn't help it though; she didn't want to help it. She hadn't felt his gentile passionate touch for so long, it had been something she hungered for and had even dreamed about. She needed it.

She took his head in her hands and pushed it back so she could kiss him. He kissed back with passion and she thought love. He still didn't say it but Darlina knew his touch well enough to know that there was at least affection there along with the arousal. They kissed for minutes feeding each others arousal. Suddenly he pushed her leggings down with her panties and began to stroke the inside of her butt crack. She realized he had been doing that already but she had been too absorbed by his kisses to notice. She enjoyed his touch there and wanted more. She jumped again as ecstasy spread out from her slit. He was now rubbing her bare pussy lips. She melted against him as he slowly slipped two fingers in and began to rub them against the walls of her feminine hole. Soon she was approaching a climax and she was disappointed as he halted the movements of both hands but he only took the time to undo her bra then quickly reinserted one set of three fingers into her pussy and the other hand caressing the inside of her butt crack with an emphasis on her anus. Next he used his mouth to move her bra aside so he could suckle a nipple. Her groans got very loud after that. Soon she was humping against his hand in front and against the finger playing with her back hole. She pushed against that finger trying to get it inside. He relented with the teasing and as she pushed back at one point Manty held his finger still and it went in. She gasped loudly, it felt so good. Less then two minutes later her orgasm hit. As it exploded through her brain Darlina put her face into his shoulder trying to smother a shout that was almost loud enough to be heard down the hallway through the closed door. She jerked and spasmed then relaxed, looked him in the eyes and said, “thanks”

"I'm not done yet, there's still something I need to try."

So saying he backed her against the table, grabbed hold of her then pushed her up on the table. She helped by hopping up and then spreading her legs as they dangled over the edge. This had not been the first time she was in that position, so knew the table was strong enough to hold her, even though it was the first time with him. She felt a wave of guilt go through her at that thought but she knew this wasn't the time for that. Maybe later when she was lying in her bed alone but not now. He needed this and so did she. He knelt down and pulled her hips forward a bit then leaned forward touching his mouth to her sexual mouth. He began to lick and suck the edges of her love tunnel as he separated her slit's lips wider. She leaned back to give him more access, leaning on her arms. She moaned loudly as he suddenly grabbed hold of her clit with his mouth and begun to suck hard. Just the way she liked it. She wanted to cry out but made sure she only moaned to keep the sounds she was making from being heard outside. A couple of minutes later Darlina sat up and grabbed his head. She pressed it closer, making sure it stayed there. He continued licking, chewing and sucking. He would chew on her pleasure button then on the sides of her pussy. Suddenly she almost screamed as he shoved two fingers in, immediatly finding her G-spot. The combination of sucking her clit while at the same time massaging her G-spot sent waves of pleasure through her pussy. Some time later she quickly placed both hands over her mouth as she let out another scream that would have been heard out on the hallway. She humped harder as she shook her way through another climax. Even as she came down from it she continued to moan for he continued to lick and suck.

She knew that she didn't have to worry so much about making a mess since she didn't produce much cum. Even Tony had commented on it a couple of times. His wife produced more cum when she climaxed but he still liked licking Darlina.

She moaned again when suddenly her husband quit. She looked up to see what he was doing, just in time to see him stepping forward again. His shaft was out and pointing directly at her pussy. He must have taken down his pants super fast.

He moved in closer and his shaft moved forward touching her slit's lips, just as if knew where to go, which it probably did after all the years they been married. A second later she felt the hardness separate her pussy and enter. He went in slowly and she was able to feel it move as it slid in. She loved that feeling of her husband filling her like that. He inched in deeper and deeper as she enjoyed the feeling. She hadn't been able to enjoy it for months, even the couple of times they had had sex it hadn't been like this. When he was finally all the way in she reached up and pulled him forward, pulling his face to hers. She kissed him hard. She sucked on his lips not caring that her juices were covering them.

She kissed him not only with passion but with love. It was her love for him that drove the passion even further. She always wanted to kiss him like that as they made love. It wasn't the same when she had had sex with Tony. She had enjoyed it of course but she had never kissed Tony this hard or this long. She had tried to explain that to Manty a couple of times since he saw them together but she didn't think he understood or appreciated the difference.

Finally she had to stop to catch her breath and she said, "I thought you were planning on doing something different."

"I am but I had to feel your slit first."

While they had been kissing he had not been moving but now he pulled out half way then pushed back in all the way. He repeated that maneuver half a dozen times then pulled out all the way and jammed it back in all the way, twice. She groaned both times and he joined her with his own moans. The third time he pulled out he stayed out. He placed his hands on either side of her, saying it was time, then with her help flipped his wife over onto her stomach. She spread her legs more and humped her butt up some. He now had access to her brown hole. He looked at it and what was below it. He was mesmerized by the sight like he was the other night but this time no memories was going to distract him.

Manty began to stroke her butt, moving his hand over the round half moon of one cheek and into the crack finally ending up sliding his finger tips over the anus. He repeated that motion half a dozen times. Finally placing one fingertip against that luscious brown puckered opening that had been denied him for so long. He felt around the hole getting a good feel of the outside. He had felt it many times of course but he wanted a reminder. He was going through the whole process he had imagined for years. When he was ready he pressed the tip of his forefinger against the exact center of her anus, after letting it rest there for a couple of seconds as he looked at it and also to let her know what was coming. Finally he pushed. The finger slipped in easy. He moved it in deeper, slowly. He had seen his finger go in a time or two before but he knew he would be going all the way this time therefore his breathing increased. When his forefinger was as deep as he could get it, he pulled it out most of the way then pushed back in. Still slowly and gently he continued to finger fuck her anus enjoying the feeling of her rectum wrapped around that finger.

God, that rubbery feeling around his finger had always excited him but now it seemed to be ten times more arousing. He withdrew it completely. Placing two fingers against the opening, he pushed both in, just as slow as he had the single one. She let out a slight grunt but he continued to carefully push them in. Once they were in all the way he let them sit there for a moment than drew them back almost all the way out before pushing them back in. He pulled them out three fourths of the way and back in again. He continued doing that for a couple of minutes, enjoying the way two fingers felt inside her butt hole. At the same time getting even more aroused watching the way his fingers disappeared in her and anticipating what else was going to disappear where the sun don't shine.

Finally he pulled them out and said, "Its time."

He reached for the tube she had placed next to her on the table. Adjusting her position some, she slightly raised her butt to give him better access.

Then she looked over her shoulder and said, "Use lots of lubrication, on you and on my anus."

He just nodded as he reached for the tube. Once he had the top off he squeezed out some. First he spread it around her anus, then inside it. Next he squeezed out more and rubbed it on his rock hard shaft. He had already noticed it was the hardest it had been in quite a while and was definitely ready. When he thought he had it all the way covered, he still put on a little more since he didn't know what a lot was. Finally Manty took a deep breath and took a small step forward, positioned his body so that his steel rod, which is how it felt, was pointing at the correct spot. He leaned forward and used his hand to guide it exactly to that arousing tiny brown hole. He couldn't believe it after all these years he was finally going to see what her anus felt like around his cock.

A second later the tip of his manhood touched her anus He looked at it there just staring for a moment or two. Then he pushed with his hips. Nothing happened. He pushed again harder, still it would not go in. Must be harder to open her up there then it seemed he thought. He put more force behind his next push, pushing longer. Suddenly the sphincter opened, allowing the head to go through but he was caught by surprise. Two to three inches of the shaft followed the head in before he could stop his movement. She made a noise he took for pain.

He said, "I'm sorry it opened up faster then I was ready for."

She swallowed then said, "Its not your fault. I'm OK. Keep going."

“Are you sure?” he asked

“Yes.”

He propeled hips forward again this time sliding in half way before stopping. Part of him had wanted to just shove it in hard and fast, teach the bitch a lesson, but he couldn't do it and he wasn't all that sure she deserved it even if he could. Now though all thoughts fled as he felt half of his cock wrapped by her rectum. It felt.... different but God, sooo good. The pressure even while he was just resting there was incredible. The friction he felt as he had first entered her had been almost painful.

She was thinking of other things. "God, that had hurt more than it should have."

She cried out as he pushed in further, "why is it hurting so much," she asked herself? "It shouldn't be not after all he had done to prepare me and all the K-Y he put on me and himself. He's not being that rough, after that first thrust that is. He pushed in further than Tony ever did as he first entered me. Maybe it's the position I'm in. The table is uncomfortable after all. I knew it would be. That is one of the reasons Tony and I never did this here in the office. Of course we hadn't done it that often anywhere, I do have to be in the right mood after all. Well yes we did do more then they should have, but not nearly as often as Manty seems to think.

She paused in her thoughts to wiggle some trying to make herself more comfortable. Suddenly one of the scenes from that awful day he had confronted her went through her brain.

"God, he was right. I should have said something to him to let him know I was willing to do anal sex now. I can still see the look on his face when he said that I could have given some hint for the husband I love. I should have protested more when Tony began to push his shaft into my anus that first time. I could have done something, even dropping to the bed therefore pulling my anus from around him. I still don't why I didn't try harder to stop it.

"Gaaa", she said, as pain shot through her butt hole as he pushed in further. It really was hurting a lot more then usual; maybe it was because her body was tensing as she got emotionally worked up thinking about how she had hurt her husband. Not that she was about to complain about her uncomfortable position nor the pain. He deserved this, he needed this.

She unconsciously grabbed the opposite edge of the table as he shoved it in a bit more; she made another sound she couldn't keep in. He stopped and asked if she was OK.

She managed to say with a calm voice, "yes, I am go on. All the way in."

He knew she wasn't though, not only from the way she was grabbing the edge of the table but because he knew her.

He said, "We can stop here and do it at home if its hurting too much."

She thought that probably wouldn't help much since she would still not be in the mood and her emotions would still be in an uproar.

"Its Ok, I can take it. Go in all the way now, hard and fast!"

He hadn't moved so she said it again, "Manty, Shove it in all the rest of the way. You need it and I need it. Do it....Shove it up my ass hole now, then fuck my butt with your hard cock... Do it, Fuck my Ass!"

Her words fired him up as they were meant to and he pulled back some. Darlina thought he was going to pull out. She was about to protest again but he had been just getting himself ready. Before any word came out of her mouth he jammed his shaft in, bulldozing the rest of the way in. She let out a half squeak, half pain grunt, gripping the edge of the table hard to keep from crying out even louder. God, that hurt but she took it thinking of it as penance for her adultery, not, that she liked being a martyr. Normally it felt like a rough Bowel Movement in reverse but this time the full feeling was not as enjoyable. It was beginning to feel better however and she thought it would soon be as good as usual.

Manty noticed the pain sounds and saw her gripping the edge of the table, therefore said, "I'm sorry Darlina. I didn't mean to hurt you."

Gasping she said in an artificially calm voice, "Its OK! I needed it and I think you did too.... Now take what's yours and fuck my asshole."

After a moment to allow her body to adjust to him, he did just that. He pulled back some then pushed in, pulled back all the way till just the head was left in then pushed back in all the way in one push. She grunted again that time but he found that it was easier. He pulled partially out then shoved it back in again. He kept this up until he got a good rhythm going. He was in heaven. The feeling of her rectum wrapped around his shaft was incredible and the friction created as he fucked in and out was so good. It was different than what he had expected and maybe not as good as he had dreamed, but at the same time it was fantastic and he would be doing it again.

She was glad that he obviously liked it even if the table, as he shoved it in, was rubbing her breasts in a way that felt uncomfortable. She was glad she had never done this with Tony in here so she could do it here with her husband first. She may not do it again with Manty, at least not in this position, but this was good; for him and maybe for their relationship.