Do For Love & Healing Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He continued his fuck motions reveling in the feel of his hard manhood sticking into her sexy butt. He knew he wasn't going to last long especially since he had been so worked up to begin with. He had been horny when he came up with the idea and the time he had spent in her womanhood had brought him even closer. Now this new friction was bringing him ever closer to his first orgasm inside her rectum. Just that thought brought him even closer.

What to him seemed five minutes later, he begin to feel his climax begin the final buildup. She begun to squeeze her rectal muscles around his shaft. God, but that increased his pleasure many times over what he had been feeling. She had done it once or twice after he had been in all the way but now she was doing it continually.

Darlina must have been doing something else too for as he rested a couple of times he felt something extra. He couldn't tell what she was doing with her inner muscles but it felt fantastic. He was getting almost as loud as she did at times with his groans and moans. A second after this thought he increased his thrusts going even deeper and harder. Half a minute later his body froze for a moment then he almost screamed out a groan as he thrust in super hard, and the first dollop of cum shot out of his cock. A second later his body spasmed when another dollop shot as he let out another loud groan. A third followed and as he went silent more shots of his sperm flew out of the tip of his shaft. They filled her bowels as he shot and shot sperm into her. It felt like one of his largest cums ever.

When he was done he rested for a few seconds still inside her but finally withdrew his deflated and sated shaft from her. Some of his sperm came with it but not as much as he thought would. He backed up sitting down as he found a chair.

"(Gasp)That was something else, Whatever you did.(air intake)Thank you Darlina."

She flipped over and got up. She started to say that she was glad for him but suddenly an anxious expression crossed her face and she began to hurriedly get dressed.

She said, "That's never happened before. And the bathroom is down the hall... maybe it was all the squeezing I did."

She finished that last as she begun to move toward the door.

He, realizing why she was hurrying said, "Should you have put on your panties?"

"I wanted them on in case I don't make it."

She unlocked the door and swung it open, as she went through it she said, "Talk to you at home, be sure to clean up when you get there."

He had started dressing while she had been but he had looked at his shaft and seen brown streaks along with some white. He thought that yes, he would clean up when he got home. But before he left he looked around to make sure everything was Okay to leave. Her computer was on but the screen saver had already come on so it should be Okay. It had a password she had to enter to turn off the screen saver so he didn't touch it. He straightened a couple of piles of papers that had been disturbed then went to the door. He debated if he should lock it or not, finally deciding he should, since he didn't know how long she would be. She did have a key after all but the key would be in her purse probably. The purse would be another reason to lock the door though. She could always get a security guard, their station wasn’t that far down the hall. After he left he went straight home making sure he was very clean as soon as he arrived.
She made it to the bathroom and into one of the stalls barely in time. As she was sitting with her bowels emptying she thought, "God," she thought, "I seem to have a martyr complex." She mentally shook her head, "I hate being one, I meant it when I told him that I would leave him if he slugged me or choked me. I don't expect him to, he just isn't the type, but if he ever let his temper and hurt overcome his better nature I will leave. This is different though. He deserved it and its not like it’s nothing I have experienced before. The pain is more then the first time Tony took me anally but it's still the same type of pain.

She continued her thoughts about what happened and her husband’s mood. He did seem to be feeling better since he used Tony's name and hadn't sounded hurt as he talked about him but at the same time he hadn't been making love to her. He had shown some affection and concern for her but he had done very little of the small actions of tenderness and love he usually performed when they had sex. It was more like he was just getting his rocks off in a new pleasant way. With not much more feeling for her then he would have shown to some pick up at a bar. She hoped that wasn't permanent, or that she was imagining it.

Later when she arrived home the kids were there which meant they had to wait to talk. After everyone was in bed he went to her room and they talked.

"I'm sorry for rushing out on you this afternoon."

"I understand, it was an emergency. But you said that hadn't happened before?"

"No, maybe you went in deeper or something. Or it was the position I was in."

"You also thought it might be how you squeezed me, does that mean you never squeezed him like that."

"No, I wanted to make sure you had a good experience."

"It was good." A pause then, "So you never had anal sex with him on that table?"

"I never had anal sex with him in the office, the few times we did it was always on a bed."

He noticed the emphasis on the words few times but he wasn't sure if it made much difference if had been once or over a hundred times. The guy had still gotten something he hadn't.

He said, "I do appreciate you fulfilling your promise. God, it was so good I can't describe it."

She just smiled at him happy he had enjoyed it, but at the same time hoping he would say what she wanted to hear. There was a long pause when neither could think of anything to say so he finally said good night and left. A few days later he came to her with a proposition.

"Darlina, I am going to have to go on a business trip in a week. He continued, "It will be for four days. I would like you to go with me. Either set of parents will be happy to take the kids for that long."

It was the second such buisness trip for him since their confrontation even though the first one had only been for two days.

She answered after a pause, "I know they will but I'm awfully busy at work right now. They probably won't want me to be away for that long."

"I understand, I know how that can be."

As he turned away she saw that he was disappointed even though he tried to hide it. She recalled that she had gone on a couple of trips with her lover and that Manty had wanted her to do so in the past, but she had always told him no.

"What would our sleeping arrangements be?"

Without a pause he answered with, "In the same bed."

"And after we get home?"

Again without a pause to think, which indicated to her that he had already spent time considering it, he said, "The same as now."

She detected a sad tone in that last answer but she said, "I'm not sure if that would be what I would want."

He turned to her and said, "I'm sorry but maybe I am just being cheap not wanting to pay for a second bed at the hotel, my business will pay for one but not two. Or maybe this will be a test for me and my emotions."

He was tempted to add that he had not wanted any of this but decided it would be better to refrain this time. She could tell he wanted to say more and it was easy to guess what it was about.

He turned back and started for the door again, as he was going through it she said, "I would be happy to go with you, I can talk to my boss and maybe he will allow me to take some work I can do while you are in meetings."

He turned back to her and partly smiled, "Good, you can talk to him tomorrow and then we can decide which grandparents get to have their grandchildren for four days."

She did just that and was a little surprised that her boss didn't try to argue but told her she could go as long as she took some of her work. They called his parents that evening and they were happy to take the children for those days. He talked to his boss to make sure the hotel knew two people would be staying in the room, even though Manty would have to pay for the extra plane ticket.

Two days before they were to leave he had one of his dreams, the first one in over two weeks. It turned into one of the worst of those dreams. She happened to be walking by the master bedroom when he cried out as he woke up. She heard him and got concerned. Knocking on the door she asked if he was Okay. Before he could answer she went in and sat up on the edge of the bed.

He said, "I had one of those dreams again."

She asked, "You've mentioned those dreams before. What are they?"

"I never told you about them?"

"No, I think I would remember if you did."

He nodded and said, "They started less then a week after the confrontation. They are usually the same, starting with me standing on the porch at the rental looking through the window, "

She nodded knowing what was coming even though she still winced when he said, "watching you and, um, Tony. It gets worse from there."

He paused to take a deep breath then continued, "It changes at times but basically you are sucking on him, enjoying yourself a lot. His shaft starts out big but after he licks you some, with you yelling so loud I can hear you through the window, he sticks it in you. By that time it’s even bigger. I watch his butt move forward and backward as he fucks you. Sometimes you cum loud enough for the neighbors to hear you even out there. In some of the dreams you finish him off with your mouth. By that time he is huge, a real monster but you get him in your mouth sucking until he comes. He comes big time, each shot of sperm fills your mouth completely. I know that is just the beginning and soon you will take him up your butt. All I can do is watch and get madder and hornier. After a while you do get into position and he does stick it in your butt. You are almost yelling your pleasure even though by then he is at least as large as my forearm. "

She gasped at that point shaking her head, "He's not that big and if he was I would never allow someone that big in my slit much less in anywhere near my anus."

"I know, I wonder if my subconscious is getting him mixed up with that waiter guy you described."

"He wasn't that big either, I told you that he was big but not a monster."

"I remember but we are talking about my subconscious here. It could be using his cock as a symbol instead of as usual using something else as a phallic symbol. Most of the time at the end of the dream I am suddenly inside standing next both of you and you are talking to him as you have sex with him."

He drew a deep breath, let it out slowly then continued, "You are telling him, shouting to him, how much you prefer him to me. I don't fill you up enough; I don't know how to please you like he does. That is why you let him do anal sex but not me.. You say even more along those lines. Tonight's dream was even worse than usual. You stood up and looked me in the eye and said that you would rather have sex with Tony than me. That the only reason you had sex with me at all was partly for pity's sake and partly because it was your responsibility as my wife but you wouldn't if you had a choice.

Darlina looked stricken and said very strongly, "I've never said that and I never felt that way."

There was a pause than she continued, "but no wonder our relationship seems to be improving one day and the next its slips back to the day after our talk."

There was a pause and he said in further explanation, "Sometimes I have one dream per night, sometimes they skip one or three days. Other nights I have two or three dreams in one night. Its been over two weeks since my last dream, I was hoping they were gone for good. Sometimes they are so intense I have to, uh, have an emotional release before I can get back to sleep."

"Emotional release? Oh.....so that was why you had those stains on the sheets I.. I thought you, uh....."

She trailed off but he finished for her, "That I preferred my hand to you?"

"Yes."

"I thought you might and part of me wanted you to think that."

He paused for a moment then said, "I'm sorry for feeling that way but its hard not to after those dreams, and after what you did do."

Darlina touched his face with one hand and gently turned his head so he would look at her.

She said very determinately, "I have never felt that way about you. I have gotten very loud with Tony at times but I never ever said that I wanted him above you or that he was a better lover then you. I will swear by anything you want to that my involvement with him had nothing to do with him being a better lover or me not wanting you. You have always treated me well when we made love, you are a great lover."

"Then why did you have an affair with him?" That time there was bitterness in his voice as well as pain.

"I...I, Its like I said the day we talked and I tried to say a couple of times since. It was just some physical attraction, some animal magnetism. I have been attracted to other guys at times but not like that, I don't know why I felt like that with him. And it was as if the circumstances just seemed to arrange themselves, like some type of trap. And I fell into it. Manty it wasn't your fault in any way, I'm the one who did it."

"Maybe I would feel better if things wouldn't keep happening to open the wounds again; they are still too fresh and easily hurt again. The time we almost had anal sex, back when I spanked you, they were almost like a fresh wound and these dreams seem to reopen my wounds each time I have one.”

There was a pause then she said, "Manty no matter what your subconscious has me saying I want to make love to you. You make me feel so good. And its not just because I am horny or just because I’m married to you. You excite me and you know how to pleasure me. I miss that from you. I... I sometimes I have daydreamed about having sex with you and I have had to, um, take care of it myself a couple of times."

His eyebrows went up over that confession. And he half smiled when he thought about watching her take care of herself.

But he asked, "Is that all you think about during the daydreams?"

"Yes. Okay, (sigh) I... I have a few times daydreamed about Tony. I'm sorry but it's much harder not to think about him then I thought it would be. But I really do think about you only most of the time I get horny. I usually stop those fantasies about him when I realize who they are about."

He surprised her by saying, "I understand, you've cut off having sex with him so suddenly I would be surprised if he didn't come to your mind some of the time."

He meant those words but at the same time an idea came to his mind. A final way to test her to make sure she really would say no to Tony, from now on. It had come from something she had just said. He didn't like testing her, especially since so far she was doing good, but at the same time he needed to know she would be faithful in the future. His plan would mean no sex for him either for a while but they hadn't been having sex much anyway. It had been two weeks since the last time they had sex and she just admitted to being horny. He would have to make sure she was very horny. That meant no sex during the business trip even if they slept together. He would be very busy during the day but he would have to resist any advances at night she would make. He thought he could even though he would be very horny also.

He had one more thing to say before she left.

"I need to confess something."
She looked at him puzzled wondering what he had to say that she didn't already know.

"Remember those two sluts I went out with?"
"Yes," she said in a slightly frosted voice.

"They weren't sluts and all I did was have dinner with them."

She looked at him suddenly with a puzzled expression.

"I wanted you to feel what I was feeling, so I suggested to two coworkers who had accidentally overheard us talking on the phone about you cheating, that they dress like sluts and come over to pick me up for a night of fun."

There was a pause than he continued, "I wanted to find some real sluts but I couldn't get myself to actually have sex with someone else."

Another pause as she tried to think of something to say. "I'm sorry Darlina for tricking you like that. It may not have been totally bad but the only reason I did it was to strike back at you. That is what I am sorry for."

She looked at him funny feeling relieved and angry at the same time. She didn't like him tricking her like that but she knew his moral code and had been disappointed that he had broken it with the two sluts. It was worse because he had done it because she had. With this confession it was one less thing to feel guilty about; a very small something; which helped some, even though there were plenty of big things that were eating her alive with guilt.

She said, "I do understand and thank you for telling me."
She reached out to hug him and he accepted it. It was supposed to be a simple embrace but as her emotions flared suddenly, it turned into a hard squeeze.

She choked up and said, "I love you more than anything."

He put his arms around her and squeezed back. Even though he didn't say the words she wanted desperately to hear the hug was full of warmth and emotion. She knew it came from his heart and that knowledge comforted her. She almost began to cry as she thought about how she almost lost his love.

The first time they had sex after their talk he had been rough and uncaring. He had treated her as an object; leaving without even a thank you or a glance in her direction. He would treat a cheap prostitute better than that. After he was gone she had turned over and cried for a long time. Not because of how rough he had been or that he had hit her ovary with seemly no concern for her but because she thought that she had destroyed his love for her. That had hurt her more than anything he could have done, even more than the spanking later. When he came by and apologized later it showed that he was thinking of her at least. That had eased her heavy heart a little.

He let Darlina take as long with the embrace as she felt the need for and when she let go of him, they each said good night. She got up but just before she left the room he surprised her by saying, "I... I love you Darlina. I don't always act like it right now, and I haven’t said lately but I still do. But its like that love is warring with the way those dreams make me feel."

She froze for a moment as tears came to her eyes. She rushed back over to him and hugged him again.

She said, "I'm glad you still love me I have wondered if...if you still did, I love you and I am sorry I hurt you so badly."

She finally let go again and left feeling better than she had in days.

The next morning at the breakfast table he said, "I went to the Rental yesterday, that's why I was late from work last night."

"You've been going out there a lot lately."

"It’s been two weeks since the last time, but yes I have. I wanted to make sure everything was fine out there."

"I made sure everything was clean out there," she said obviously referring to any mess that she and Tony had made.

"Yes I know, that's not what I meant. Its just that time of year where we need to make sure things are neat, trees need to be trimmed and leaves raked. And I got call from someone who wants to rent it for a week or so."

"Oh?"

"Remember that young couple who rented it last year?"

Darlina had a puzzled look on her face so he continued, "He was tall and skinny with black hair. She had very blond hair, was a bit on the short side and almost too skinny. She liked to wear miniskirts."