Do For Love & Healing Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now I recall them."

"Well, they wanted to rent it for a week and maybe a couple of days more. They need a break, he didn't say why but I got the impression from what little he said that something had happened and they needed some time for just them and they can't afford a trip out of town right now."

After a pause he said, "I told them yes they could since no one else wants it right now. I even gave them a discount on the rent."

She smiled at him told him he did good. She recalled that they had been married less than a year last time they used it and were just starting out so that was good to help them with a discount, especially if they needed the time for their relationship.

Next he surprised her by saying that he liked the young wife's miniskirts, her legs looked good sticking out from them. She looked at him sternly but he just smiled back at her and she realized he was teasing her, like he hadn’t done for a long while. She smiled back at him her heart warming.

The next few days went Okay, and as planned they went on the trip. He surprised her by asking that she take her more modest nightgowns. He lied by saying he wasn't ready to go back to their normal sex life. It wasn't a total lie since he wasn't ready to treat her as he used to but if it hadn't been for his plan they would have had sex during the trip. He could tell she was confused and maybe a bit hurt be his insistence on no sex yet but Manty thought she would be able to get over it. The trip was good. He got his job responsibilities done and they were able to talk and even to do some shopping together.

It looked like things were looking up in regard to their relationship when they came back home but a month later he became withdrawn. He stopped complimenting her and being nice to her. Not that he was mean or rude but she could tell he had drawn back from her. He wasn't sharing about work anymore. This shocked her and hurt her, Darlina thought the dreams had started up again and might be worse then ever but he refused to talk about it.

He asked his friend in the security department for a favor about this time. It was based on the tapes the guy had shown Manty before. The guy agreed to do it for him but he said that Manty would owe him big time for doing it. Manty agreed.

Soon after this Tony received a notice explaining that he should go see Darlina, she might be ready to start up the affair again. This time though he should not take what she said at first as the final answer. She would say yes after some persuasion

That morning while Darlina was still asleep Manty quietly entered her room and managed to reach under her nightgown. It was a blue babydoll type with yellow flowers covering most of it, it was also short and with thin material since it had been worm lately. He didn't like what he was going to do to her today but he felt he needed to, one last test for her. He quickly found than began to gently rub her clitoris. He had done this before and knew he could do it without waking her. She groaned in her sleep but didn't wake and he moved in his finger down and inserted it into her slit up to the first knuckle. He slowly moved it up and down inside. He had done this before when he had woken up horny and wanted a quickly before getting up, and she had done the same to him at times. She usually knew what he had been up to and didn’t mind since she liked sex with him, but this time as she started to wake he stopped. He withdrew his hand and silently left the room. She stretched lazily and looked around puzzled. She had been sure Manty was there. She had been having a dream in which he had been making love to her, she woke feeling his hand between her legs and enjoying the feeling it was producing. He had woken her that way before and she thought he had again. But no husband. She still felt that tingling sensation indicating someone had been playing with her slit though. She must have been doing it herself. That wasn't good. She was already extremely horny and this would just make it worse. Maybe she should finish the job of pleasing herself before getting up.

She drew up her nightgown and reached between her legs touching her clit. She lazily stroked it with two fingers, enjoying the sensations. Manty hadn't done that for quite a while and it looked like it was going to be a while longer before he did it again, she sure wasn't going to let Tony do it. Why was she thinking of him now though. A memory came to mind and she realized she had dreamed about Tony. She frowned that was not good. She suddenly went "aaahhh" as the sensations she was still creating in herself increased. Those feelings were good she thought. She speeded up her fingers going up and down across her clit as she increased the pressure. Her breathing increased but suddenly an image of Tony licking her clit went across her mind, she whispered no, not him and tried to think of Manty in his place. The problem was that Manty had refused her offer for sex the other night and she knew Tony wouldn't. He still wanted to restart the affair. And the feelings she was producing in herself made her desire both men that came to her mind.

Suddenly her good feelings and troubled thoughts were interrupted by a knock on her door. She heard Manty's voice say, "Time to get up, it’s late. The kids have to get ready for school and you have to be at work earlier today."

She glanced at the clock and sure enough it was late. She bit off a curse as she had to stop her masturbation. She had needed a release but now it was too late. She got dressed and went about her business of getting the kids ready. Manty helped some but he had to get himself ready too. She saw than off to school then got her self off but not the way she wanted to.

Once at work she was able to get into her job, which helped her to forget what happened that morning and what didn't happen. As usual she was so intense in her work that she didn't hear the door open. The person quietly walked up behind her and bent over slightly. He began to kiss and lick her neck, She startled at first but then gave into the aroused feelings and leaned back toward the figure.

Finally she said, "What brought you here this time, honey?"

The person said, "You did, your beauty and my desire for you."

Realizing it wasn't her husband's voice, she suddenly she jumped up and spun around.

In an accusing angry voice she asked, "Tony what are you doing here? I said No!"

He said, "I know but, I was here on business and I saw you walking down the hallway. You looked so pretty today, in that blue and red dress, they are your colors after all. I had to come in here to see you when I finished my business. I'm sorry for startling you."

Here he moved closer to her, almost within range so he could reach out and touch her.

He continued in a soft voice, "I have missed you and last night I dreamed about us."

She had an expression that said sure you did, he answered that look with, "I'm not lying Darlina, I really had a dream about us. It was about what we used to experience together. I woke from it with a hardon, not just a normal one either. I was very hard and even leaking some precum. You excite me so much that even dreams about you arouse me...."

He paused, then stepped even closer and said, "You are very pretty today, I'm not just saying that. I've always thought you were pretty."

She nodded for he had stated that many times over their affair.

He continued, "You always turn me on more then anyone else with the excitement that bubbles out of you just by being alive. We shared a lot of good times and I miss that. I think you do too."

"I don't think of that anymore."

She was going to say more but he interrupted with, "You're going to tell me that you never think about our good times, that you never miss that."

She sighed and said, "Yes, I do sometimes think about what we had. It did feel good and I, um, miss, sometimes, your body pressed against mine. But I try not to because it almost cost me the most important person in my life. I can't give in again. You don't seem to be able to understand that." She said the last with some anger in her voice but there was also tenderness there.

"I do understand, and I know you understand what I am going through without you. Sometimes I miss what we used to do so much it’s all I can think of. You've called it an addiction before and I have been going through withdrawals over you. Your beauty, your excitement get stuck in my head and my emotions. I get hardons sometimes just be thinking of you."

He was even closer at this point and placed a hand on hers that was resting on the table. He began to caress it and after a minute when she didn't remove it or tell him to stop he leaned forward and kissed her jawline under her cheek. She still didn't move to stop him or say anything so he moved to the front of her neck right under the center of her chin. He kissed her neck, then licked it. After a few seconds he nibbled where her Adams apple would be if she was the other sex.

Suddenly she pulled back and said "No!"

He stepped back one step and said, "I'm sorry. I am having problems with resisting you."

He moved over leaning backwards with his hands on the table.

"I miss not only the thrills we had together but I miss you. We both love other people but you are an incredibly nice person to be around. I like looking at you and talking with you."

He edged closer so that one thigh was resting against hers. His hand was back on top of hers and he was gently caressing the top of it.

"I like you, and I love what we used to do. I can picture in my mind what your breasts taste like when I used to suck on them and what your pussy tasted like too. You taste different from my wife and your clit is shaped differently then hers. Its a neat shape."

She nodded for he used to say those things when they were lovers. She was getting even more aroused as she pictured in her mind what they used to do and how it felt. God, she needed some type of release, she was wetter then she had been in months, maybe years. When he finally left she would have to go to the bathroom to take care of herself even if there was a chance of someone coming in while she was cuming.

She was so preoccupied with those thoughts she didn't notice him slowly lean forward again. He kissed her chin lightly, it fit what she was thinking about so she didn't notice it. He began to nibble on that chin, when she moaned instead of backing off he reached out and grabbed one of her breasts. Just lightly placing his hand over it. She still didn't do anything so he used his other hand to start massaging her other breast through her clothes as he continued to cup the first one. She moaned louder and her breathing increased. He licked the front of her neck again just at the place that really aroused her. She trembled with desire and sexual need.