Do For Lust Won't Do For Luv Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He spread and raised her legs then scooted forward. He was just right so he could enter her while keeping his feet on the floor. Seconds alter he was inserting his super hard shaft into her juicy womanhood. It slide in very easy since she was still very slick with the combined juices from her body and her lover's. Once he was in all the way her pulled back out hard, then shoved it back in even harder. He continued and soon had a very furious rhythm going. She soon relaxed and started moaning. Evidently she thought he hadn't notice that it was sloppy seconds and obviously wasn't going to lick her or touch her down so her secret was safe. Or so she thought. He, of course, had noticed, he just was too preoccupied to say anything.

He continued with the tempo he set pushing in and pulling out faster and harder then at anytime previously. She didn't seem to mind since her head was rolling back and forth and by the sounds she was making, she was feeling good and beginning to feeling even better. That analytical part of his mind thought it was because her body was still aroused from her lover. No knowing what they had done after he left but she was defiantly headed toward a climax and it wasn't going to be small by her noise.

His was going to take a while even at the speed he was jamming into her, so he decided to enjoy it. Soon, however, he thought of something else he would enjoy. He pulled out and while Darlina made a disappointed noise he rolled her over. She raised her butt up thinking he wanted her that way. She was right and he climbed on the bed staying on his knees and moved closer. He finally was in the correct place to insert himself again. He did with a vengeance. In this case that wasn't just a saying, he wanted to her to feel it. He began the hard and fast thrusts again even though knelling on the bed like that made sure it wasn't as fast as before. She still was pushed forward each time he jammed his shaft into her, however. He watched her anus clenching then opening with each forward motion. Finally he placed one finger on it and pushed. She groaned at first, but as he pushed further she realized where he was and remembered what her lover had just done in there. She told him to take it out she was too dirty. He didn't listen. She begged him with groans in between,

"Please take it out, Ug.. I promise you can do it all the way, Ugggm, once I get cleaned up."

She was obviously starting to panic as she tried something new, "Uggh I..I had an accident, please don't. Not now! Uggghgg."

He just pushed further in. Once it was all the way in he stopped moving and just enjoyed the sensation. He had had to slow way down with his fucking but he didn't care right at that moment. He did feel a slimness which did interfere with his pleasure but he knew what caused this slimy feeling. It was her lover's sperm. He pulled the finger out joined it with a second and pushed both back in. She groaned half in pain and half in pleasure that time because of the speed with which he inserted those fingers. He started pumping in and out with his fingers reveling in the sensation. It did look and feel as erotic as he had thought it would. However, he soon learned that it was difficult to maintain the tempo his body wanted while at the same time using his fingers in this way. After two minutes or so he decided he had enough. He briefly considered inserting his shaft into her anus instead of his fingers but he had just started feeling the ecstasy that signaled that his climax was almost beginning, he would in her recturm for too short a period of time.

He said the heck with it and pulled out his fingers. As they popped out streaks of white followed them rolling down toward her slit. He knew that the white stuff was sperm her lover had left in her. He felt rage and pain quickly followed by revulsion and jealously and still surprisly enough on the heels of that was an increase of sexual arousal. He let out a small cry of pain and sexual tension.

He then pulled out completely as he popped out she let out a small cry of sexual frustration but he wasn't done. Manty pushed her butt down, kinda hard then not so gently rolled her over. She looked at him in puzzlement probably wondering what the rough treatment was about and why he couldn't seem to make up his mind. She started to say something say something but he completely ignored her. He then raised her legs and half jumped, half leaned on her. He had aimed himself just right so that his shaft hit her slit and eased on in her slick opening. Once he was in all the way he pulled out quickly then pushed back in hard and fast. Soon he had the same fast rhythm he had had while standing and fucking her. He was laying on her this time of course but he was still pounding away at her with full force. She grunted every time he hit bottom, but didn't seem to mind. His breathing got faster and Darlina's moans of pleasure got louder. He again mashed his lips down on hers kissing her roughly and forcefully. He could feel her moans through his lips and that excited him even more. Soon though he had to lift up with his hands raising his torso which allowed him to thrust harder and faster.

Another minute at that speed and he forgot about her as his exctesy increased to almost his climax. At this he didn't care who or what she was as long as she gave him the feelings his body demanded. She began to buck against him almost as hard as he was thrusting, probably feelingthe same aniaml exctesy. A hand full of seconds laster she arched her back and screamed into her organism.

That part of Manty's mind that kept analyzing things told him that while it hadn't been one of her more powerful and longer climaxes it had been a solid one in intensity. At this point, hoever, the rest of his mind just didn't care either way. He had glanced down at her breasts and even as they shook hard each time the base of his shaft hit against the lips of her womanhood they still turned him on. He was amazed that after all these years and all of what happened to him the last couple of hours his arousal increased at the sight of them being violently jiggled around. His bliss was excruciating and almost to the point of no return. A few short seconds later he was at the point of no return. He thrust in even harder and deeper as he arched his back with his mouth open in a soundless scream. He froze there for an undeterminable amount of time then was released to finish his organism. His sperm burst forth deep into her womanhood. She could feel it scalding the walls of her love tunnel. He quickly changed the tempo of his thrusts to a very short very fast beat. As he came down from the euphoria he could feel the last three shots of his sperm spraying into her. That surprised him, he most have shot as much this time as he had both times he masturbated.

Now he locked his arms straight, with his hands resting on the bed and hung his head in weariness, but only for half a minute. Then instead of either collapsing on her and rolling off or tipping over to land next to her Manty yanked himself out of her, scooted backwards and stood up. He watched as his sudden departure had began a flow from her love tunnel. It was white and almost watery. He thought it was mixture of her cum, her lover's and his. For a second he was full of revulsion and hatred. It was good she didn't look at his face at that moment.

She did look at him with a puzzled expression but, said. "Boy, you bruised the lips on my mouth and the lips on my love tunnel." as she rolled over onto her stomach showing off her cute sexy butt to him. By the teasing tone of her voice and by the fact that she rolled over in such a way he knew she wasn't really angry about the bruising if he really had. He also noticed what he thought was a proud satisfied smile, just before she flipped. He thought no wonder she felt proud and satisfied, in one short afternoon she had turned two grown men into slobbering animals and had gotten her jollies off also.

As she settled onto her stomach she spread her legs a bit, maybe, he thought, with the hope that seeing her butt spread would make him become interested in some more. As he looked at her sexy butt, however, he had a different type of temptation. One he decided to give in to.

He raised one hand about face level then brought it down with a force fueled by all the frustration, pain and grief he had experience this afternoon. The loudness of the slap across her bare butt was louder then he had expected. He wondered for a second if it had been heard out on the street. She yelped in pain and started to ask in a shocked voice what that for. He wasn't listening though as he had decided that what was good for one cheek was good for the other. He quickly raised the hand again and bought it down even faster. Again it was with all the force his pain, frustration and grief could power it with. This time the slap was even louder he thought.

Darlina yelped again but this time quickly rolled over toward the end of the bed. Probably to protect her still stinging cheeks from further slaps, but he was already walking to a chair on the far side of the room. As he went he said they needed to talk. She landed in something but didn't pay it any attention. She rubbed one cheek and angrily said they most certainly did need to talk that had hurt.

He didn't answer but just sat down in the chair, with his bottom of the edge of the seat and his back straight so that his shoulder rested against the top of the chair's back. His eyes were mostly closed and he stared along the side of the bed, toward the wall that continued the door. To her it looked like he was staring at the wall, but he could still see her through the slits of his eyes by just moving his eyeballs a bit. The dresser's mirror was behind her so that if she did turn her head away from him he should still be able to see her face.

About then she realized she was laying in something cold and slimy. She turned partly on one side and looked at the bed where her shoulder had been. She saw what looked like a rather large pool of male cum. She looked puzzled as she stared at it then glanced at him with the same expression. She sat up and while using the top sheet to wipe it off her shoulder blade she again rubbed one of her butt cheeks.

She again angrily asked why he had done that but this time she added a question about where the mess on the bed had came from. Had he found some super viagra or Spanish Fly? She sounded nervous as she asked, perhaps he thought she was afraid he had discovered her secret or that he had become a manic. He ignored her as he tried to decide how to say that he knew about the affair,

She looked at him silently sitting like that and asked if he was OK.

He said in a calm, yet hurting sounding voice, "No"

He paused for a moment then finally burst out with, "I know you are having an affair and that you have been for some time."

He was surprised by how calm and emotionless his voice sounded.

She had one arm reached behind her rubbing her shoulder blade with the sheet as he said that. Immediantly her head spun up and around and she dropped the end of the sheet. He watched as surprise, panic, shock, quilt and anger chased each other across her face. She ended up with anger last when fire lit her eyes as she began to say something. It got jumbled so he wasn't sure what it was supposed to be, but he thought it was going to be some angry response about accusing her. He had a list of the evidence, starting with the underwear and ending with at the Rental, ready to go in his mind as she tried to bluff her way out of it. She surprised him though as the fire suddenly went out in her eyes and she sagged. She had been sitting on the edge of the bed with her legs dangling off now she looked so limp he wondered that she didn't fall boneless to the floor.

She asked in a soft, small voice, "How long have you known?"

"I part of my has known for almost ten months. The rest of me told that part to stop being so paranoid, that it didn't know what it was talking about." That last was said dripping with ironic tones.

She looked up in surprise but he continued, "At first it was a bunch of little things. Guilty postures, that was when you started having more meetings and coming home late from some of them. That was also when you started working longer at your job, yet at least some of the time you finished only the same amount of work. You would be cold to me sexually after you were on fire a few short hours earlier. While on the phone you changed conversations as I came into the room. Most times I just didn't pay enough attention to what you were saying but part of me most have caught it. There were other cues I can not explain. I have lived with you for over twelve years just like you know when I am troubled I knew something was going on.

"What brought it to head was two months ago when I found a pair of appearing and disappearing underwear. Not my underwear. I couldn't believe it at first it was so stereotypical, but as I thought about it certain events came to mind and I knew it was real. Events such as the night I joined you in the shower, after a late meeting. You seemed to be a bit nervous as I experience some sloppy seconds with you. At the time I just put it off as sweat and water from the shower, even though I had experience sloppy seconds from me a few times.

"Next I over heard part of phone call that sounded erotic. I knew what type of comments you were laughing at even though I only heard you."

She interrupted him with a question, "That was why you started walking around the house with stocking feet all of sudden?"

He just nodded.

"If you saw all those cues I am surprised I didn't notice you getting depressed about it,"

She paused as that phrase reminded her of something, she then continued, "Oh... I did. I was the friend whose relationship you were concerned about?"

Again he just nodded.

He sighed and said, "I need to know something. Two or three some things actually but first of all."

He sighed again and opened his mouth, closed it and opened it again. He seemed to have problems with getting out the next question, but finally asked, "Do you love him?"

End Part One

But don't worry if you like this, part two is done already. :)

And if you have this type of story before you may know the answer already. :)