Do For Lust Won't Do For Luv Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He pulled almost out and thrust in again all the way. All in one motion, he kept that up 'till he had a good rhythm going, at about that time my orgasm exploded. I mean exploded. I reared my head back and screamed. I shook, I bucked trying to get him even further into my rectum, I mean I pushed back hard. I let out another scream. I had problems breathing for a few seconds as my orgasm died down.

"He was s 'till thrusting hard, I could feel him spread and fill my rectum each time he pushed in. All I could do was let my head sink to the mattress and just sat there on shaky knees and hands as he fucked my butt. Finally he let out a small deeper scream and rammed it in hard. He froze and seconds later I felt his sperm burst into my rectum. He sigh loudly and began a fast, shallow, in and out thrusting. Soon he was done and pulled out. I gratefully sank to my stomach feeling wonderful but at the same time wondering how I was going to explain this to you."

"So you allowed him to keep fucking your ass while you denied me?"

"Only at times, a few days later he tried again but I did say no, I wasn't aroused enough, he tried again a few minutes later. I was on my hands and knees and I turned around quickly almost yelling at him to stop. I then let him have it for doing it the other night even though I protested. He said that he thought I had enjoyed it and that the pain hadn't been that bad. I explained that the pain wasn't the issue, it was that taking my anal cherry was for my husband to do and now he had ruined it.

"He said, Oh oh.' paused and said Oh oh?' another pause than Oh Oh Oh!'. I am afraid I giggled at that point. He looked at me funny and said, I understand now. God, I misunderstood what you were trying to tell me. I'm sorry I let myself go,' He paused again and finished with, and I can't even apologize to your husband'.

"So no I did no allow him free access to my anus. I did seriously consider allowing you free access. One night I had decided no matter what mood I was in You would get in there."

"What happened? I don't recall you even suggesting it."

"That was the night we had to take Jimmy to the hospital because we thought he was having an asthma attack.

"Later that week I decided to allow you to do what ever you wanted with my butt including put it in, any time you wanted. Two weeks later I decided the same thing as we made love but you didn't do much more then stick a finger in.

"I didn't do more because I was in the habit of doing just that," Heavy with sarcasm he continued, "A little hint would have been nice, for the man you love."

She winced at that but didn't say anything because there was nothing she could say.

After a few minutes he said, "But you kept allowing that bastard access to your slit and your anus!"

It wasn't a question so she just said, "You have to keep calling him that?"

"So now you are defending him?" he asked in a dangerous voice.

"No! Well, kinda. He's not what you think. He is caught up in this the same as I am."

"I think he is a damn bastard going around seducing other men's wives for his own pleasure and ego.

"Tony's not like that."

Manty just gave her a "sure he's not" look.

"I told how nervous he was when he first put his hand up my skirt. If he is a amateur gigolo or some such he is very good, for he added a dimension others don't use. His nervousness and the way he talked before and after led me to think he is not in the habit of seducing women married or not. He is a victim of the same sexual magnetism I am, remember he does not pretend to love me."

"That all might be true but to me it makes no difference. You are my wife and he seduced you. With your help!"

She sniffed again and said "I know this won't make up for all this but I am sorry. If I could go back in time with the knowledge of how much this would hurt you I would and probably end this affair before it started."

"Probably?"

"Yes, I can't say for sure if the night of the play I wouldn't s 'till have called him and I can't say for sure if I would have said no to him when he came around a couple weeks later. I know I would have thought about it longer. I know I would have felt even more guilty. I have felt very guilty at times even though I usually ignored it. Two weeks ago I did feel so bad I thought seriously about telling you. With the knowledge of all this," here she pointed to his face, "I would have felt the guilt even stronger and probably would have told you, if I had began the affair, probably before it got to the sixth month."

"I think you underestimated the amount of pain all this would bring, perhaps as a rationalization so you could continue. And you did not take into account how the many things you did for lust you won't do for love would effect me."

They were quiet for a few minutes then Darlinia asked, "What about us?"

A pause then he said, "I don't know. Part of me wants us to continue as man and wife, that I will forgive you in time for everything. We did have a good marriage and a good life together and that deserves some consideration. Part of me s 'till loves you and I know you love me and there is the children to think of. But part of me wants me to just leave. I have never been hurt this much, even when at age eight I saw my dog get run over, or when my first girlfriend, as I thought we were doing pretty good together, dumped me without warning. You can have the house, the kids and even you lover. I might be in the kid's lives but I will be totally out of yours."

She sobbed, and said, "Please, I don't want this house without you, and I don't want my lover."

"A little too late for that thought... but as I said I don't know what to do, what I want, yet," Sigh, "if and that is s 'till a big if right now, I do decide to stay there has to be some rules established. The first and foremost one is that you end the relationship with, uh, Tony. I will not share you with any one else, you are my wife no one else's. I will not be cuckold."

"Its done already."

"That fast?"

"I already decide either way tonight ends, the affair is ended. No more sex with Tony. If you leave then sex with him will always be reminder of what I lost, if you stay then it will be a reminder of the pain I caused you. Either way I will not be able to enjoy it no matter how good it feels."

"You say that now, but what about in a week or month when your body craves what his body can give you, a dose of that electricity you keep mentioning."

"My body might crave it but my mind and my soul will always remember this day. It will take a lot more than him to get me to forget what I put you through and what I might lose. I know I will desire him again and as you say my body might crave sex with Tony I believe I can say with confidence there will be no more sex with Tony, or anyone else."

He nodded like he was reissued, but he said, "Good, but I meant not only no sex but you will never be alone with him. I can't trust you right now, and if I ever hear you have been alone with him for any period of time I will assume something happened."

It was her turn to nod and to say, "I understand."

He said, "Next qualification," He sighed big time then said, "you will have to put up with a lot in the next few weeks and maybe even months. I s 'till love you but my love has been injured. You have lost my respect and trust and it will take a lot for you to earn both back. I will question where you go, who you are with and I may want to listen to your phone conversations. I may also depending on how I feel and what the circumstances look like, demand evidence that you really went with who you said you did and where you said you went."

She nodded to show that she understood.

"Remember I s 'till have not made up my mind, these will be the rules if I stay."

She sobbed and said she understood.

"Another thing is that even though I may never set out to cheat on you if I am ever in a situation like I mentioned earlier I may not have the resolve to resist the temptation like I have. If I ever do have sex with anyone else I will tell you and I expect no jealous outburst or criticism of any type."

"I understand I lost the right to be critical of you having sex with anyone else."

"Actually you didn't lose it, you gave it away by your actions. But as I said I will not be seeking it out except for maybe tonight."

He paused at this point and as what he said sunk in she gasped, and her eyes went wide. He watched as her lips formed the word no.

"I haven't made up my mind yet but I feel very strongly like going and finding two sluts for an evening of fun and relaxation."

Darlina's heart felt like it had been stabbed and her pain showed on her face.

He continued, "If its good enough for the goose its good enough for the gander."

She just nodded looking down again.

"Lastly, you will not be sleeping in my bed tonight, or tomorrow, or for the foreseeable future. You can sleep where ever else you want tonight. If I stay I will decided when you have earned the right to sleep with me. We won't be having sex during that time, however if I get so aroused that I can't stand it, you will s 'till service me sexually in any way I say. If I don't leave you will do any of the other jobs you have been doing as my wife. That includes changing the bed. The sheets are a big mess and I want clean ones for me tonight. After I get cleaned up and dressed, I am going out to eat. I don't feel like it, but my body is complaining that it has been too long since I ate. I will be going to one of my favorite places to eat. When I get back, whenever that is if I go to a night club where sluts hang out, I expect the bed to be made perfectly. Use those brown sheets I bought last year, the ones you didn't like. I like them and now would be a good time to use them since I will be sleeping without you."

"I understand and I agree if you st...stay."

He went to the bathroom cleaned himself up a bit than dressed. He didn't even say bye as walked out the bedroom where she was already working on the bed. As he walked out the front door he s 'till hadn't made up his mind about leaving or not. He wasn't used to being that indecisive but he just couldn't decide what he wanted. Amazingly enough he s 'till loved her, but could he trust her? And there was the kids to think about. She was a good mother and they needed both parents, but if she really was a slut they didn't need that. He had been hurt badly and wasn't sure if he could forgive her for everything, but at the same time he couldn't hate her. She hadn't done it on purpose after all and she was upset over it. He knew her tears had been real. Were they enough though? He felt like growling in indecision.

Some punishment was due certainly but what? Make her his sex slave?? No love making but only fucking when he was horny, in any hole he felt like? Maybe at times, since it would be a while before he would be able to make love to her, and he would be getting horny. The part about the sluts was just to give her a dose of what he had experienced, he really wouldn't do that even though it was true he felt like it. He shook his head, that wasn't him though. He might do it a couple of times, but not as an on going situation. Violence was out except maybe spanking.

He had a sudden vision of him giving her a spanking every night for a week. It would be hard and continuous until she had tears were flowing from her eyes, and she begged him to stop. As satisfying as the two swats had been that wasn't him either. Not every night 'till she begged him to stop. Maybe once if he thought the situation called for it but not like that. He shook his head again.

The part about the brown sheets had been over kill, he wished he hadn't rubbed it in like that, but he had wanted to strike back in some way. Of course it did fit in as punishment he thought. An ongoing reminder of what she did, what it cost her and what she would have to earn back.

Maybe he could kick her out and date other woman. Or even let her stay and he date again. Let her guess if he was having sex with them, or was beginning to fall for any of them. He could neck with them as she served them drinks. A couple of dates sounded good, let her guess what he was doing with that date, but not the rubbing her nose in it.

As he got into his car and drove away he wished he could make up his mind about Darlinia. Maybe he would once his stomach was satisfied and his blood sugar was back up. What he just went through with all those different emotions most have lowered it a lot.