Do Gronn Have Hearts?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then her mouth was empty, save for gobs of molten cum still sticking to her tongue. His massive hands gripped her ankles firmly, not roughly, and his swollen, fierce cockhead came to rest upon the deeply soaked lips of her pussy.

"I can't stand this need any longer ... I need to take you, deeply ... NOW."

She couldn't even open her mouth before he pulled her toward him and pushed forward. His crown parted her, their cum intermingling, making it all too easy to enter her. She was now the one clawing at the ground. Gruul fought to keep his eye open, but this was too much. They both cried together, raw emotion filling the air. He kept his grip upon her legs and continued to drag her forward, her innermost chambers attempting to accomodate this rather oversized guest. Her mouth went slack as a long scream was pushed from her lungs, and then silenced by a kiss from her beloved cyclops.

His tongue practically drove down her throat, but she didn't care at this point. The sensation ... all that existed was this beast who she swore, deep within, she would love now and forever. His thrusts into her were slow, savoring every exquisite inch of her pussy, the softness, the wetness, the heat, just as she adored the warm, powerful hardness that filled her, more than she ever imagined she could be filled.

She howled, moaned, screamed against his kiss, and only occasionally did he break from her, long enough to catch his breath before he was upon her again. She couldn't guess how much he had managed to fit inside of her, but every single stroke seemed to last an hour in and of itself. His lovemaking was powerful, relentless, thorough and wonderful.

He roared as he broke their kiss again, clenching his enormous hands around her torso and waist. She was moving with him now as he threw himself backwards. Now she was the one straddled atop him. As he laid fully on his back, he suddenly yanked her body down hard. He bottomed out inside of her, and she was jolted, causing her to scream so forcefully, she quickly lost her voice. He held her there, his fingers stroking and rubbing her back and stomach tenderly for a few moments.

"May I continue?" he panted, his voice hard and urgent. She took a deep breath and nodded. Her body was nearly exhausted, but something inside of her still wanted more of him. Both his kept their grip upon her, moving her entire body along his length. Dama panted, whimpered, her throat dry, her voice husky. Gruul's back arched up as a groan grew to a loud growl.

She leaned back, her hands coming to rest upon his balls, laying behind her. He was moving her in quicker, shorter strokes, and she knew he wanted to come desperately. She locked her eyes upon his, focusing what energy she had left into her hands. As he pulled her down, she focused a weak jolt of pure lightning from her hand into his testicles. A short, stunned cry issued from him, but he kept moving, faster now, his eye shut tight, teeth clenched, the growl in his throat growing louder and louder.

She focused another jolt of lightning, and this one was powerful enough she could feel his cock twitching and spasming inside her. She tightened the muscles of her deepest corridor as much as she could, and focused a rather intense jolt of lightning right into the base of his cock.

The roar that resulted left Dama's ears ringing again. His molten orgasm spilled into her hard. She couldn't even scream anymore, and she was vaguely aware of tears spilling from her eyes. She rode out this immensely intense moment as best she could.

Time passed, how much time, she could not say. But the next sensation she was aware of was laying flat upon Gruul's chest, a literal pool of their mixed cum covering his stomach. He was stroking her back, petting her, gently, lovingly. Her eyes fluttered open to see his face staring upon her as if she was some angel, gifted to him by the stars.

Her mouth, dry and hoarse as it was, couldn't even produce the weakest of noises. She waved a hand weakly at the ground near them, and was amazed that she still had the strength to produce a pure water totem. Gruul noticed this, and sat up, cradling the nearly limp tauren in his arms. He held his hand at the totem's side, letting the cool water pool into his palm, bringing it up for Dama to drink.

"I'm not easy to love," he whispered as she continued to drink. "Do you really want this? Because now I want you ... no ... need you ... I haven't felt this happy in many generations."

"Nor have I," she finally answered weakly. "This is simple exhaustion. And I can handle that. I know now this was meant to be."

12