Do I dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need a towel to lie on," I spoke hurriedly. I had single arm covering both my breasts, which came down to covering the nipples squeezing them to my chest. I was sure making a display of myself. I got the towel, then came up with an idea, and got a second towel as well. I glanced at Mark, and I saw he was not casually glancing at me, but downright staring at my breasts. I decided to return the favor, and started staring at his nipples with a wicked smile.

Mark chuckled, and decently turned his head away. "I'm sorry," he said with a slight mock in his voice, "but you happen to have the most amazing breasts. I didn't mean to stare."

"I'm sure you didn't." I replied with a smile, pleased with the compliment. Because of their obvious size, I'm quite insecure about my breasts. They're already sagging just a little, and I don't consider them my best asset. "See you in a minute," I added, as I walked out. I returned to the bedroom, and spread out the beach towel on the bed. Then, I took off my underwear and lay down on the bed. I then took the second towel, and draped it over my bottom, effectively making it unclear if I had my panties on or not. I had decided I wanted Mark to stay, but I didn't want to make it too obvious.

I had to wait for Mark, and I felt the uncertain tension returning. I was the young school girl all over again. But I decided I had crossed the point of no return when taking off the panties. I would wait and hope for the best.

Chapter three

Mark entered my bedroom, and I could see from the corner of my eye he was wearing only his shorts. He looked absolutely gorgeous, and yes, he had chest hair. I closed my eyes, I would thoroughly examine that chest hair soon enough. Mark carefully seated himself, straddling across my back. He was almost sitting on my behind, and thus had the ideal position to start massaging my shoulders. He applied a generous amount of oil on my shoulders, and began rubbing them.

Taking his time, Mark slowly massaged my shoulders and neck. It felt heavenly, he obviously knew what he was doing. The remaining tension flowed away as I was rubbed into a snooze. I was almost entering the state of dreaming, when I felt Mark move. He repositioned himself, now straddling my legs. He bent over to put his hands on my back and I could swear I felt something hard poke at my bottom. At the very least, part of Mark was not just here for the massage. He reapplied oil to my back, and carefuly continued. The rubbing of the shoulders had been firm, but Mark was a lot more careful with my back. After all, I thought, he wasn't a professional, but simply a skilled amateur, and he didn't want to hurt me.

He was working on my back for some time, going over and over the same spots, when I realized I was the one who had to decide if the towel on my bottom would come off. Mark was being such a gentleman, he probably wouldn't take it off himself. "Here," I simply said, as I reached behind and removed the towel. I fell to the ground, now exposing my behind completely, as well as making it clear in no uncertain terms that I was completely naked. Mark eagerly accepted the open invitation. He shifted a little and began rubbing my behind. He was able to work two hands on a cheek at the same time, and once again he applied firm pressure. It felt great to have my cheeks rubbed like this, and I almost didn't want him to stop.

Eventually, he did though. He moved down and began massaging my legs. It was my most sore area, so when he began rubbing my thighs I let out an approving moan. He thoroughly worked on one leg, then another. From up to down, and back up again. When he was working on my upper thigh he was definately close enough to my pussy to feel the warmth that had been building up there. Then, he placed one hand on my inner thigh, and pressed it up against it, one finger softly pressing against my outer pussy lips. I voiced no protest, and although I didn't mean to I slightly opened my legs a little further. Everything was clear now, no more words were needed.

He moved off of me, allowing me the room to turn myself around. I needed no instructions to do so, so I turned myself on my back, carefully making sure I wouldn't fall off the bed. I looked at Mark's eyes with a dreamy expression. I was totally relaxed now, and I was certain I was going to enjoy the rest of this. He bent over me, and kissed me softly on the lips. It was a long, slow kiss. No tongue, just kissing, just the way I like it. Then, he broke the kiss, and whispered: "I'm not done yet."

He then continued to firmly massage my thighs, my most sore region after all. It felt very good to feel my legs relax. Mark seemed to sense when he had done enoug massaging. I still had my eyes closed when I felt him shift his body up a bit. He rubbed some massage oil onto my belly, but he was done there quickly enough. I smiled as I felt a generous amount of oil spill on my left breast, and then on my right one. He then began to softly stroke my breasts with slow, circular motions. It felt great, and very relaxing. Due to their weight, my breasts endure a lot of punishment in the daytime, especially on an excercise night. This kind of attention was just the thing they needed, and part of me wished it wouldn't stop.

"You really have gorgeous breasts," Mark commented softly as he continued rubbing. 'I think they're too big,' or 'you're just saying that', were remarks I would usually use as a response, but this time Mark got no argument from me. I simply widened my smile and enjoyed the compliment as it was given. After a good eternity of breast massage, Mark slowly bent over and kissed each of my nipples softly, which I though was just so sweet. He then moved up and kissed me on the lips. The kiss started slowly, then our tongues met and it became a little more passionately. Mark shifted his weight and began lying on top of me. He was tall, muscular and therefore very much heavier than me, but he used his elbows to keep the weight off of me. I spread my legs, and he easily slipped in between them.

It was at that time when a touch of alarm struck me. Mark still had his shorts on, so I hadn't been able to get a look at his dick yet, even if I had opened my eyes during the massage. But now I felt something very large and very hard pressing against my thigh. It had been over three years for me since I had been in contact with a male 'organ', so at first I thought it was just that. I needed a new getting used to. Still, I couldn't shake the thought Mark might be quite well endowed. At that point, I considered myself just getting luckier.

Our kisses became more passionate, and I was having a great time rubbing my hands all over his muscular shoulders. At one point, when Mark momentarily broke the kiss to give a little attention to my left breast, I remembered something my college boyfriend had told me. Eventually a guy will always go ahead and take the initiative during sex, but he will just love it if a girl shows she wants it as badly as he does. Now that was in my naive college days, when I would lay back and let it all happen to me, but I realized I was being a little passive at the moment. So when Mark returned to kissing me, I reached down with the intention of sliding down his shorts. It was, after all, a little silly he still had those on. Mark was a good deal taller than me, of course, and I could barely slide his shorts down a little. But the hint was taken most eagerly, and Mark freed one of his own hands to remove his shorts all the way.

At that moment, I got a good look at what exactly I had invited into my bed, and more specifically, into myself. A good deal of the tension returned to me, and I stiffened up a little as a result. No way I had forgotten the 'average size' in the last three years. Well maybe I had, but this was definately beyond average. Marks dick was as thick as or thicker than my wrist, and a lot longer than anything that had ever been inside of me. This was not what I expected to celebrate the end of a three year celibacy. For a moment I imagined a thoroughly blood stained bed as I would surely be ripped apart by that thing.

Mark returned on top of me, and after a short kiss he felt my uneasiness. He looked at me with a confident smile, and whispered: "I know what you're thinking. Just relax, it will go just fine."

'Sure, that's what they all say', I thought to myself. But I did feel better then, probably because I trusted him already, and he had known what he was doing during the massage. We returned to kissing, and I relaxed a little again. After a minute or so, he broke the kiss, and returned to kissing my left breast. For a moment I thought he was just kissing my breast briefly before returning to my lips, as he had done a few times already. Then he turned his attention to my other breast while I felt his body shift down a little. He continued kissing me all over my breasts, and then my belly. All the while, his body was travelling further off the bed. I realized he was going down to eat my pussy!

This hadn't happened to me since my college years, and back then it had been done by a total rookie. My boyfriend back then had given me oral sex a few times when he felt the need to do a little extra. You see, I'm part of that significant percentage of women who can only climax by direct stimulation of the clitoris. Sure enough, I enjoy the physical act of sex itself, but I always have needed to get stimulated directly in order to reacht my climax. Often enough, I had been left without an orgasm of my own after a sex session which had been very satisfying for the guy who had just screwed me. So you can see how important the fact was to me that Mark was now travelling downward with his trail of kisses to my lower regions.

Mark climbed off the bed and kneeled next to it, and lowered his head between my thighs, which I eagerly spread out for him. For a moment, I had forgotten all about his engorged manhood that we would have to squeeze in there later on. After a few soft kisses on the inside of my thighs, I felt his tongue slowly pressing against my pussy lips. He was licking me over and over again, and it felt great. After a little while, what I felt most was my clit demanding attention, and I began to get a little frustrated. I shifted my hips and tried to move my clit towards his tongue. He evaded for a moment, seamingly to tease me. Then I felt the direct contact of his tongue and it felt like a tazer had been pressed into me. His hands grasped my hips in order to keep me a little still and he began to slowly rub my clit with his tongue. Now I'm usually not a moaner, but I couldn't help but let out an obviously approving groan right then.

After a few heavenly minutes of this, I finally felt his pace quicken and I felt my orgasm building. Now rest assured that this wouldn't be my first orgasm in three years, but this did feel like it was going to be a tad more intense than the ones I had arranged for by myself. I felt my hips tense up, and my stomach cramped. Mark felt my climax coming, and his response was to slow down! Of all things, I needed him to speed up the pace and he was teasing me at the worst time. After a few slow licks I couldn't take it anymore and had to let out a begging moan in order to urge him on. Apparently satisfied I had been teased enough, Mark doubled his pace and pressure, setting me on fire completely. Moments later I was shaken thorougly by one of the most intense climaxes ever, during which Mark strained to keep applying his tongue. My hips were all over the place, but clearly Mark realized that if he let go of me now, my sensation would be gone.

A full few seconds later, I was coming down from my climax a little and began to relax. Mark was still between my legs, slowly licking my pusy lips, occasionally flicking my clit. I was very sensitive at this moment, so it felt quite intense. Any moment now, he would climb back on top of me, and we could begin squeezing him into me. Despite his size, I was beginning to feel I was up to the task. After all, I was quite wet down there right now. But Mark had other plans. He continued licking my lips for a few minutes until I had relaxed again, then I felt him returning to my clit once more. He sensed it was still sensitive, and he proceeded with slow, soft licks that soon made me realize he wouldn't stop what he was doing down there until I had my second climax of the still young night.

One of his fingers entered me, and that alone was already a tight squeeze. But the rubbing of his finger was a good sensation that added significantly to the experience. After minutes of slow finger fucking and licking, Mark quickened his pace a little. I felt my second climax building deep withing my stomach and felt this one was going to be even more intense. A second finger was added to the one already inside of me, and again it was a tight fit. Mark had his work cut out for him, but it was no concern of mine just yet. I was out of this world, enjoying the pleasure Mark was giving me. There was no teasing pause this time as Mark continued to work on me until I buckled from my intense orgasm. He was unable to keep his head in position this time, though, but he quickly shifted his hand to keep rubbing me while my climax continued. It must have lasted a good two minutes, and afterwards I was very thankful Mark wasn't that kind of guy who believes women climaxes should last as long as those of men.

Climbing back on the bed, Mark lay down beside me and took my shivering body in his arms. He held me tightly and I felt afloat on a cloud of pleasure as my climax slowly subsided. When reality slowly returned to me. and soft kisses were once again planted on my lips, I also realized a large erection was pressing against me. We weren't done yet, of course.

Mark was again patient enough to leave the next step to me. Eventually, I broke the kiss and pushed him away from me a little. I sat up on the bed and decided to give his erect member a closer examination. I was beginning to get worried again, as looked over the thing that had to squeeze into me in a few moments. I hadn't been wrong the first time, it *was* as thick as my wrist. It was easy to compare it with a cucumber, though it wasn't that long, thankfully. I'm not that good with inches, but Mark was seven or eight inches long, which was a at least an inch longer than I had ever had inside of me. Knowing Mark had to squeeze two of his fingers into my pussy, I was beginning to believe this was an impossible mission. Of course, I trusted Mark by then. He had proven himself enough of a careful lover to make me sure he wouldn't squeeze beyond my limitations.

I briefly considered a backup plan. I would be extremely unfair to let Mark go home without a little pleasure, so I was obliged to do at least something. If actual sex was no option, there was always the option of blowing him. This was something I have always been uncomfortable with, and I had done it only twice for my college boyfriend. My guess was I wouldn't be very good at it, and I wondered how long I could keep my mouth *that* wide open. Manual stimulation was the only alternative, but I considered that a little poor considering all Mark had done for me so far. I took a deep breath and decided I had to do what I had to do.

Not very confidently I forced a weak smile at Mark, who just smiled back at me. "Here's a kiss for good luck," I softly said with a trembling voice. I bent over to his dick, not to blow him, but at least to make the head of his penis as slick as I could make it. As I guessed before, I couldn't get him inside my mouth without getting my teeth in the way, so I settled for a very wet kiss on the head with lots of tongue. I worked my way around the head of his dick a couple of times, meanwhile stroking the shaft with both of my hands. From the corner of my eye I could see Mark was laying back and enjoying it. 'This could actually work', I thought to myself, sensing a possible escape.

For a moment I broke away to get some more air, and that was the moment Mark sensed it was time to move on. He sat up and softly took hold of my shoulders. He kissed me, then layed me down on the bed, lying on my side with my back turned to him. I felt his weight shift on the bed, and soon enough I felt his muscular arms around me again from behind. His hips pressed against my ass, and he used one hand to lift my upper leg. This allowed his large and now slick member to press against my tight and even slicker pussy. Mark used the hand that had slipped underneath me to take hold of my breast, and his other hand to take my hand. He guided my hand towards his dick, and pressed it against it. He was clearly showing that I was the one who would have to decide what would happen, when and where.

I knew what I to do, I had done this before, right? Well, I guess I had. I took hold of his slippery dick, just below the head, and pressed it against my pussy lips. After rubbing it there for a few moments, during which I became more and more convinced this wasn't going to work, I was at least convinced that things weren't going to get more slippery. Thankfully, I wasn't drying up from the tension. My body either didn't realize what it was getting into (or what was getting into it), or it felt up to the challenge.

Feeling the head of his dick at my opening, I felt good enough to give it a try. I pushed and felt strain at my opening, and Mark didn't go in. I rubbed a few more times, opened my legs a little wider, and pushed again. No result. Meanwhile I could feel Mark getting impatient. He was rubbing my tit nervously, and was kissing my neck without full attention. The next time I pushed I felt him push himself as well, and this hurt a little. For a moment I panicked again, thinking Mark would lose control and eventually push inside no matter the room he had. Then, in a moment of clarity I shifted myself a few degrees to allow for a better angle and pushed again. With Marks added pressure, I felt the head of his dick slip inside of me. With the improved angle, there was no pain but I felt a strong pressure on my stretched pussy. It was certainly a tight fit.

Mark used his free hand to turn my head a little, and he kissed me passionately. "That feels so good," he complimented, and I was able to force out a weak smile again. I pushed my hips down a little and I felt him slip in a little deeper. Mark then took a firm hold of my hip and began pushing the top end of his dick in and out of me. He was taking over, and I let him. I figured the worst was over, and it would only get better from here on.

His dick got just a little deeper with every few pushes, but it certainly wasn't like I was able to take him comfortably. Still, it didn't hurt yet so I went with it, meeting his slow movements with my hips. All things considered, I guess I should be really amazed at Marks ability to control himself. I must have been really tight on him, and still he pushed in and out of me longer than I had usually experienced. His dick was now more than half way inside of me, and I guess it wasn't going to get any deeper in this position. My pussy felt is was stretched to its limits, but it also felt like it didn't need to stretch any further.

Now with one hand on my breast and another tight around my waist, Mark pulled me against him tightly, and began to quicken his pace. While still kissing my turned head, he pushed in and out of me with quick, short strokes. This went for a few minutes, but it felt like forever to me. I was still straining from his size. Also, I decided somewhere around this point that I was definately one of those women who would not climax from actual sex. If this didn't do it for me, I didn't want to know what would.

I felt Mark stiffen a little, his short strokes became less controlled. He was nearing his climax and part of me looked forward to this ordeal being over. Then I felt him slowing down his strokes, until he came to a full stop with the tip of his dick just at the entrance of my pussy. After a long and deep kiss he very slowly pushed himself inside again. This he repeated a few times, in and out real slowly. I realized what he was doing and couldn't help but let out a frustrated groan. He was delaying his own orgasm so the sex would last longer! I briefly remembered the times when I was frustrated the sex had been over too soon when my boyfriend would come only a minute or two after entering me. At those times I may have wished for a guy with Mark's sexual stamina. But this was the other way around!