Do I Get The Job?

Story Info
Woman does what needs to be done.
3.4k words
4.2
150.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andella
Andella
6 Followers

My name is Jess. I am a 26 year old single woman. My friends describe me as a fun and loving person. I always go out of my way to help others and to make them smile. I have short blonde hair that is cut very chic with spiky bangs. I have sea green eyes and wide, beautiful white smile. I average about 5'7" in height and I weigh around 135 lbs. I wear a 38D bra and love sexy clothes. Currently I am unemployed but looking to change that today. I am on my way to a job interview and have been excited at the prospect of this job. I will be making more money than ever and working less hours.

I walk down the busy sidewalk trying to avoid being shoved by the other pedestrians. I look down at the paper I hold in my hand and check the address once again.1020 South Elaine Str."Hmm, Elaine Str. Aunt Elaine was always good to me so maybe this is a good sign." I cross my fingers and start watching the numbers on the buildings once again. "Ah ha!" I slow in front of my destination and take a deep breath. I check once again to make sure my blouse and skirt are straight and wrinkle free. As I reach for the door it opens from the inside and a nice looking gentlemen around his mid 30's comes out and holds the door open for me with a smile. "Thank you." I smile as I go in and glance at him out of the corner of my eye. He is looking at my legs as I pass and I just pretend I don't notice and keep walking. I walk over to the elevators and press the button to go up. I don't have long to wait before it opens and several well dressed people come walking out. I am feeling so nervous now. I really need this job. "Please Lord!" I whisper. Pushing the 8th floor button with my right index finger, I grab my purse strap with the left hand and adjust it.

DING I take another deep breath as the doors slide open and I quickly step out and down the carpeted hallway. I make my way all the way to the end and read the name on the door.

Tad B. Baker

President

Do I knock? Surely there is a secretary somewhere that will announce me. Again I pull out my paper with the address and read again the directions I was given.

1020 South Elaine Str.

Take elevator to 8th floor.

Last door at very end of hall.

Tad Baker

Gently I knock on the door and hope I haven't just blown the whole interview. "Yo! Come on in, it's open." The voice is kinda husky and a shiver runs down my spine. I open the door and peek around the corner and immediately my gaze is drawn to the man behind the desk. He has a big smile on his face. He has dark brown hair that is cut very close and a goatee same in color. He looks to be a bit over weight but I can't really tell much at this point. "Mr. Baker?"

"Yes, come in, come in. How may I help you?"

"I'm Jess Tanner. I have a 2:00 appointment with you."

He stands up and waves his hand at the chairs in front of his desk. "Please have a seat Miss Tanner?

Can I get you some coffee or something?"

"No, thank you. I'm fine." I give him my best smile which he returns as he sits back down. He looks to be close to my height but had to weigh at least a good 260 or 270 pounds.

"So. Miss Tanner. I have heard a lot about you. I have been looking forward to this meeting. I have a few quick questions to start us off with." He takes out a file and opens it and starts flipping pages around. "First, do you know how I got your name for this interview?"

"Actually, no I don't. I was kinda wondering about that and just now when you mentioned you have heard a lot about me, it brought up my curiosity all over again."

Smiling again, he looks back at the file. "Well, Bobby Townsend gave me your name. I'm sure that name is familiar to you?" He looks at me with a raised brow and I merely nod at him. My heart kind of flutters at this point for Bobby is my ex-boyfriend and I still miss him. "He has said a lot of good things about you. He definitely raised MY curiosity about you."

"How do you know Bobby?"

"Oh, let's just say that he is a friend of the family. Now. What days are you available to work and what hours?"

"I can work Monday's thru Saturday's but I really need Sunday's off. As for hours, I am pretty flexible there."

"Good, good. I see by your resume that you have had past secretarial experience and have glowing references. After meeting you I can see that you are very promising. However, I do have to test you on a couple of things." Just how bad do you want this job?"

"Oh, I need this job. I really do. Please, test me and let me try to show you I am capable of making you happy and satisfied with giving me this job."

A funny little smile comes to his face and he says, "Oh, I am sure you will do just fine. I must warn you though, it will be a test of courage and willingness to do as your told. Think you can handle this?"

I'm not sure I like the look in his eyes and his smile is making me more nervous by the minute. Just what kind of test does he have in mind here. I bite my bottom lip and clasp my hands together in my lap. I can do this. "Yes sir, you can count on me."

He stands and walks around the desk and over to the door. He reaches down and locks it and turns to look at me once again. "Now then, we won't be disturbed. Come, let me show you something."

I glance at the door nervously as I stand and walk over to him. He takes my hand and leads me over to a cabinet on the far wall. "Now, let me show you this neat little gadget I bought." He opens the cabinet and inside is a padded bench about 2 foot wide and around 3 foot high and close to 4 feet long. At one end, there is black, silk like scarfs attached. "Do you know what this is?"

"Uhhhmm, nnnoo, I don't think so." I am stuttering for this looks like something I am not wanting to know about. I step to the side a little, trying not to let my nervousness show so bad.

"Oh, don't worry hun. It will be alright. There is nothing to worry about." He gives me another smile and gently squeezes my shoulder. "Here is what I want you to do." He pulls the bench out of the cabinet and places it in the middle of the room. "Go ahead and have a seat." He points to the edge of the bench. I quickly glance at his face and then back at the bench and make my way over to the edge. I ease down on the seat and look up at him waiting for his next instructions. "I'm gonna help you relax a little and get you ready for your test." With these words he reaches for my shoulders and starts massaging. I tense up and dart another glance at his face. "Easy, it's ok. Just relax." He really knows what he is doing, for soon my eyes close and I feel my muscles start to relax and I let out a little moan. He moves his hand up my neck a little and under my hair. A shiver runs down my spine once again and I feel my nipples tighten and getting hard. I open my eyes and notice that my gaze is directed at his zipper. I see the front of his pants swelling and I quickly shut my eyes again.

"Um, I am feeling much more relaxed now. You don't have to continue."

He steps back a step and removes his hands. "Alright then, if you are ready we will begin. First test is easy. Remove your blouse."

"Excuse me?" I gasp a little and lean back a bit.

"Do it! Now. Take it off and put over there in the chair. I told you this would be a test of your courage and willingness so lets see if you have the courage to follow orders and the willingness to go through with them."

His tone of voice really is getting me angry but also shoots a small bolt of fear through me. I grit my teeth and start unbuttoning my blouse. "Fine. If that is what you want then you will see I can do it."

My fingers fumble with the buttons. I hear him mutter angrily.

"Here! You are taking to long." He grabs my blouse and rips the buttons off as he yanks it apart. "Stand up and take off your skirt."

I am frightened at this point and quickly do his bidding. As I remove my skirt he notices my silk stockings and reaches down to adjust his crotch. "Mmm, nice. Get down on your knees."

I lower myself down to my knees while noticing him unzip his pants, watching silently as they drop to the floor along with his underwear. He cock is hard and standing straight out at me. It looks to be about 6 inches long but is very fat, at least over an inch in diameter. "Go ahead, suck it."

"Bbbuutt..."

"I SAID SUCK IT!" He grabs the back of my head, pulling me to him. I reach up and take him in my hand and lower my mouth to the head of his penis. I gently lick the head and swirl my tongue around the head before taking it in my mouth. I start sucking softly at the head and slowly take a little more of him in. The hand on the back of my head presses me harder towards his crotch and I whimper as the rest of his length goes in my mouth, gagging me a little. "Oh yeah baby, that's it. Unnngh, God your mouth feels good." His hand lets up a little and I start sucking up and down his cock and getting a rhythm going. I take his balls in my hand and roll them around and squeeze them gently. I let his cock slip out of my mouth and run my tongue up and down it, even taking one of his balls in my mouth and rolling it around on my tongue. I hear him groan and feel him reach down, grab my right breast and squeeze hard making me whimper in pain. He then grabs my nipple between his thumb and index finger, pinching and rolling it through my bra. I start sucking his cock again a little faster now as I feel heat build between my thighs. I can feel my panties getting wet with my juices. I think to myself,I can't believe I am doing this. Worse I am really getting turned on by it.

Suddenly he grabs my shoulders and pulls me to my feet. "Alright Jess. That's enough of that. Damn babe, Bobby was right. You can suck cock better than anyone I ever met."

Tears come to my eyes as I realize what Bobby has done to me. I knew he was mad at me but I never dreamed he would set something like this up to punish me. "No, fucking tears. I can't stand to see a woman whine. Go ahead and take off your bra and panties. Hurry up."

I quickly strip out of the rest of covering leaving me standing in front of him wearing only my stockings and high heels. "Oooo baby, nice tits." Leaning down he takes my breast in his hands and my left nipple between his lips. Sucking gently at first and then running his tongue all around the tip before flicking it with his tongue. I let out a moan and let my head fall back. Suddenly he bites my nipple and pulls on it with his teeth. Pain makes me squeal in surprise, "owww."

He lets go of my nipple and licks it again before doing the same to the other one. This time I am expecting his tug with his teeth and don't make a sound. He then runs his left hand down my side and around to my ass, squeezing my cheek and then giving me a sharp slap. I jump and whimper. Walking me back a step he pushes me down until I am sitting on the bench again. Pushing me backwards, I end up lying completely down. He stretches my arms above my head and ties them with the scarfs. I watch as he then removes his shirt and socks and moves to stand at the foot of the bench staring at my body, stroking his cock at the same time. I close my eyes and wait for him to make his next move, wanting it to all be over with soon. "Open your eyes. Don't close them again or you will regret it. Understand?"

I nod several times, open my eyes and once again watched for his next move. He takes his hands and pries my legs apart, lifts them in the air while pulling my ass towards him and the edge of the bench. He pulls me as far as my arms will allow me to go. Aiming his cock at my pussy, he rubs a little at my dripping hole before sliding in about an inch. All at once he thrusts all the way in, moaning aloud. "You're so wet. Your pussy feels so good. I am gonna fuck you senseless." He starts fucking me slowly at first, building speed, getting faster, faster, faster still until he is fucking me hard, his balls slapping against my ass. I feel so full, I can't help but moan with pleasure. I have never been fucked like this before. It really was making me senseless. He leaned forward a little and played with my nipples again as he fucked my pussy. I felt my body tensing up, my orgasm building and I feel like I am gonna explode. "AHHHHHhhhh God!!" Lights flash in front of my eyes with the intensity of my climax. Then all at once he stops, pulls out of my pussy and drops my legs. I am feeling slightly confused, knowing that he hasn't cum yet.

He walks to the head of the bench and unties my hands. "Turn over and get on your knees." I actually feel a little relieved, afraid for him not to finish, worried what it might mean for me if he doesn't. I do as he says and turn over on my stomach and raising up on my hands and knees. He walks over to his desk and gets something out of one of the drawers before walking back behind me. I feel him caress my ass, spank it, and then caress it again. "Now baby, for your last part of your test. This will be the hardest part. If you struggle or try to get away or even hinder me in anyway, I will make it worse for you. Got it?"

"Yyyes." I swallow hard for I am pretty sure what he has in mind. I have only had anal sex one time before and it was very uncomfortable. I don't see how women and even some men enjoy it. I feel him spread my ass cheeks, something warm run down my crack and across my pussy lips. There was a slight pressure and a slight full feeling.Well this isn't that bad. Not as bad as last time. Maybe it won't take long for him to finish.I can feel him moving in and out of my ass and I begin feeling pleasure, surprising me.Mmmm, this is actually quiet nice. Feels kinda good really. Oh my.Then he stopped and I felt him pull out. I look at him over my shoulder with a question in my eyes.

"Did you like that?"

"It felt o..ok."

A big smirk breaks out on his face and he replies, "Well then darling, you are going to love this. Having a cock up your ass is much better than a finger."

Gasping, I realize why it wasn't as uncomfortable as before.IT WAS JUST HIS FINGER!

I hold my breath and tense up, waiting for the pain from before. "NO! Don't tense up. You will make this harder than it has to be. Just relax."

I try to take his advice, trying to relax my muscles once again. I feel his cock rub against my pussy as he moves it along my slit and up my crack to my asshole. Guiding it in, he starts pushing a little at a time. His cock felt huge as it pushed into my hole, stretching me wider than I have ever been stretched. He thrust in all at once, sinking up to his balls, making me gasp. Evidently the lubricant he used and the fingering from earlier eased his way because there was no pain, just a fullness and pleasure. He began moving in and out of my ass, picking up speed once again. I started thrusting back against him, moaning loudly, unbelievable pleasure emitting through my body. I grab my breast, squeezing and pinching my own nipple, all the while thrusting back against him, trying to take as much as I could of him into me. "Oh please, fuck me. Fuck my ass. God yes, fuck my ass hard." Removing my hand from my breast, I reach between my legs and finger my clit. I am so close to coming again. It felt so incredible. Suddenly my orgasm is upon me, making me scream.

About the same time as I quiet down, I hear him groan deep in his chest.

"FUCK YEAH. I'm coming in your asssss." I feel his cock swell and then his cum spray my insides. As he pulls out of my ass he caresses it again. "Ok Jess, you can get dressed now. We are finished." He bends down and picks up his clothes, moving toward his desk he drops them on top of it.

I quickly jump up and gather my clothing, pulling them on as fast as I can. When I got to my shirt I looked at it in dismay.Oh no!! What will I do now?I dart a glance at Tad from the corner of my eye and notice he is doing something under his desk. He comes back up with a new blouse, still with the price tags on the sleeve. "Here. Take this."

I reach for the blouse and quickly put it on. Looking at him in awkward silence I said the first thing that popped into my head. "Do I get the job?"

Laughing softly he replies, "Yes Jess, you get the job. You past the test with flying colors. Bobby was right about you. You are the best and I totally look forward to working with you."

Feeling a little relieved but a little in shock at the events, I reach for my purse and hurry to the door.

"Hey Jess?"

I turn to look at him. "Yes?"

"Be here at 8:00 in the morning. I will have your training planned by then." Grinning broadly he turned away.

I make my way out the door and down the hall to the elevator. As I head down to the lobby and out the door, I wonder what I have got myself into. The sun seems so bright as I step outside. Stopping, I reach in my purse for my sunglasses, look left and right, and walk towards home.

"See you in the morning Mr. Baker!" I laugh out loud feeling better than I have in months.

Andella
Andella
6 Followers