Do I Know You? Ch. 01

Story Info
A traveler finds a find of his online writing.
1k words
4.29
7.1k
2
2

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On occasion, I find myself exploring a strange town on my own. I travel (just a little) for work, mostly conferences or other trips related to my job. Since I often travel by myself, I've developed the ability to eat by alone in a restaurant while thoroughly enjoying myself in the process (as opposed to that obviously uncomfortable vibe that some solo diners exude). Plus, my personality is such that if you are a stranger to me, you don't stay that way for long - we will engage in conversation and probably become acquaintances at the very least as a result.

This evening just happened to be one of the aforementioned solo-dining events, following a day full of conference sessions, vendor presentations, and other mundane minutiae that accompanies the work that I do. As I waited for my name to be called by the Panera dude behind the prep counter, I felt the presence of someone sidling up next to me. Without even looking, I simply moved a bit further down the line to make room - however, as I moved down, so did my new friend.

This caused me to turn my head towards the motion, only to be greeted by a beautiful smiling face. I was still in a suit from the day at the conference, but this gorgeous woman was in sweats and a baseball hat - a look I typically affect when I haven't yet showered, but need to run out in public for something. I smiled back, and then turned back towards the counter. However, out of the corner of my eye I could see that this woman was still looking at me and smiling. You know, that kind of smile that says, "I know you - but you obviously don't remember me." The work that I do connects me with MANY people, so this phenomenon is not entirely unfamiliar to me.

I turned towards the woman and told her that she looked familiar to me, and I wondered aloud if we had met before. Her response? "Oh, I know you, but this is actually the first time we've met."

What? NOW I'm really intrigued...

Of course, this is when the kid behind the counter calls out my name: "Carlton?" I smile at the woman and tell her, "That's me" only to hear her immediately reply, "Oh I know!"

Ok, now I really need to know what is going on here - this is getting a little crazy! However, as I grab my food and turn back towards her, she is gone. Apparently they called her name the same time as mine, and I was too dumbstruck to notice her collect her food and head away from the counter.

Shit.

I hate when mysteries like that are left unsolved...

Ah, well, at least I have the memory of a beautiful woman smiling at me to hold onto - even if we are somehow connected in a way unknown to me. Taking the tray containing my dinner, I head towards the dining area to find a seat. I spot an open booth in a fairly secluded section of the restaurant and head that direction. If I have to dine alone, I really enjoy a little solitude in order to read or answer a few emails. Just as I sit down and open my iPad to read a few articles, I sense a presence at my side. I look up only to see the same woman from the counter standing next to me.

"Anyone sitting here?" she asked.

"You." Came my standard semi-snarky reply, at which point she actually moved me further into the booth as she made her way in on my side.

"So, how is it again that we know each other?" I asked, a question that is frequently on my lips.

"Well, if you haven't figured it out, I think I'll wait a bit before filling you in," she said, with a naughty little smile on her lips.

Holy shit! I thought to myself. What is going on here?

"Sorry for the sweats and hat, I just haven't made it to the shower yet today," she said, making it clear that she wasn't really sorry, just apologizing out of common courtesy.

"Not a problem!" I said, thinking, she could wear a burlap sack and it would look fabulous...

"Oh, trust me, if I had known that I was going to run into YOU, I would have put some serious effort into getting ready before heading out," she said, dripping with innuendo.

Although it took every iota of willpower I had, I kept from pursuing the question of how we knew each other further, knowing that in time, all would be revealed. I just had no idea how soon that would be.

"So," she said, as we came to the end of our respective meals, "have you figured it out yet?"

Playing a little coy, I said, "Figured what out yet?"

She sent that sexy smile back in return.

"Well," she said, "I absolutely LOVE your writing, but seeing you in person is even better. When I saw you standing in line for your food and I recognized who you were, I became instantly wet. Soaked, sopping, drenched, in fact."

By then, she was nearly sitting on top of me, delivering the last few words as a husky-voiced whisper in my ear. The nearness, coupled with the content of the conversation, served to arouse me, much to her delight. Her hand was on my thigh already, and as I became more turned on, her hand slid up my leg until she was gently stroking me through my suit pants.

"You think I'm kidding about being wet?" she asked.

Before I could answer, she grabbed my hand, brought it under the table and under the loose waistband of her sweatpants. As she was wearing no underwear, she merely had to push my hand down her pants and I was brushing against her neatly trimmed and incredibly wet pussy. If I was a little aroused before, I snapped to full attention at this point. I began to rub her clit, but she quickly pulled my hand back out of her sweatpants while whispering in my ear, "Let's get the fuck out of here..."