Do I Know You? Ch. 04

Story Info
An online author finds one of his fans.
894 words
4.5
4.4k
2
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she led me down the hallway to what I assumed was her bedroom, my mind raced with many, many questions - unfortunately, nearly my entire blood supply was being diverted to another location in my body instead of my brain, so I thought it best to stay silent and continue following...

MmmmmHmmmm, did she have a spectacular body - the view from behind nearly as incredible as the one I enjoyed moments ago on the sofa! The way her hips moved as she walked down the hall was so sensual and inviting, prodding me to pick up my pace and close the distance between us.

Finally, enough blood cells escaped the gravitational pull of my erection to work their way to my brain, allowing a single question to escape my lips, "How did you know that it was me in the restaurant?" I asked.

She stopped in the middle of the hallway, and turned back to me.

"Are you worried that I'm some crazy stalker woman, getting ready to pull a Kathy Bates on you, a la Misery?" she asked, a smartass smirk on her lips.

"Uh, no, no, of course not," I stammered out, more than a bit flustered by her response. "It just took me considerably longer to remember you, so I wondered how it was that you recognized me right off the bat?"

She stepped closer, and any personal space that had existed between us a moment ago evaporated. She looked directly into my eyes with an intense sincerity and said, "I've wanted this day to come for so long that your face is forever emblazoned in my mind's eye - I'm not fixated on you, I haven't been stalking you, but I have certainly been dreaming about you filling my each and every need. That kind of hope can sustain desire a lonnnnng time..."

Was it possible to want her even more than I did just a moment ago? If so, I definitely did at that point. I didn't have a comeback, witty or otherwise, to her response, so I took advantage of proximity to again pull her to me, dropping my head to kiss her again. As we kissed, my hands slid down her back to her perfect ass, cupping both cheeks gently, her skin was so soft, but that ass was FIRM!

I just wanted to touch every last inch of her body, and fortunately, it appeared that momentarily I was going to have an opportunity to do just that...

Again she pulled back from our kiss and embrace to pull me the rest of the way down the hallway - indeed, we were headed to her bedroom. While I was primarily fixated on her, her body, her smile, everything about her, I was able to take in a few details about her sleeping quarters - important to know as much as possible about those with whom you partner in life, how they live being incredibly valuable information. Her taste was simple and understated, yet elegant. She wasn't afraid of color, or even a more modern approach to aesthetics, yet I also felt very comfortable and warm in her personal space.

I'm going to enjoy this connection very much, I thought...

She crossed the few steps of her bedroom necessary to reach the bed, and much to my surprise, leapt into the air and crash landed on top of the comforter and the small army of pillows guarding the head of the bed. She swept her arms left and right until all of the decorative pillows were flying across the room, leaving only the bed pillows behind. As soon as she had cleared the bed of obstructions to her apparent satisfaction, she spun and turned to me.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

"You're not going to do that to me, are you?" I asked, pointing at the pillows on the floor.

"Don't disappoint me, and you will have nothing to worry about," she said, again with that smartass smirk - I have to admit, I found it pretty damn sexy.

"Oh, I promise not to give up until the job is done, I assure you," I said, trying to bring a little swagger of my own to the plate.

"Oh I see," she said, "This is work for you?"

Again I sputtered and stammered, trying to spark my normally quick wit into action. However, the sight of her on her hands and knees, completely naked, staring at me (actually, she was again checking me out from top to bottom) left me a little speechless.

"You know I'm just yanking your chain," she said, a momentary flash of compassion for my plight in her eyes. "Now get in here and make me forget we ever lost touch..."

Instead of entering the bed as she did, with a flying leap, I chose a somewhat more sedate approach and moved quickly around to my normal side of the bed, before climbing under the sheet she was holding up for me.

I rolled to come face-to-face with her, intending to pull her to me one more time - instead, she grabbed my hand as I extended my arm around her and instead, placed it between her spreading legs as she rolled onto her back.

"Touch me until I come," she insisted.

Who am I to argue with a command like that?