Do I Know You? Ch. 05

Story Info
An online author finds one of his fans.
838 words
4.47
3.5k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

5.

I absolutely love touching a woman's body, from head to toe. The smooth skin, gentle curves, and soft lips all conspire to draw me into a world of aesthetic appreciation I enjoy beyond imagining. Although she essentially commanded me to bring her to orgasm with my touch, she didn't specify that we needed to get there immediately.

I began by tracing the curve of her hip, en route to running my hand down her inner thigh. The way she lifted her hips as my hand came close to her wetness indicated how deep her need was. I couldn't put her off forever, but I didn't have to give in just yet...

I brushed past her swollen lips, barely grazing her wet, wet clit, sensing just how close she was.

Oh, she was close indeed.

This was not going to take long at all if I just gave in to my instinct and started right in, I thought, so why not continue to explore her body? Who knows when we would ever have an opportunity like this again?

When I drew my hand away from her hips, her right hand shot out and fairly insistently grabbed my wrist.

Hmmm...

Two choices here: let her continue to run this show, or take charge, and let her just enjoy for a moment?

I took a chance with door number two, hoping she was game to switch it up. I slipped my wrist out of her grip and quickly reversed that position by grabbing her wrist – pushing it back down to the bed to pin it there, in the process.

She let a momentary look of shock flash across her face before quickly regaining her composure – this was unexpected, but truly desired, apparently.

With her free hand, she reached above her head, her eyes never breaking contact with mine. It searched blindly for a moment only before returning from under the headboard with a padded wrist restraint. When she saw the same look flash across my face that had just slipped from under her carefully composed persona, she knew that she was in good hands... literally.

It took mere seconds to insert both of her wrists into the restraints, drawing them tight enough to prevent escape or much movement, if any. That sexy, snarky smile was back on her lips, and I felt my own lips curl to mirror hers.

Now that I was the driver, we were going to go my pace...

The restraints held her mostly flat on her back, but that didn't stop her from undulating her hips in response to my whispery touch down her stomach to her thighs. She was SO hungry for my touch, it made me fully erect, even without any contact on her part.

Gradually, I began to touch and stroke her with more purpose, teasing her nipples erect before sliding down to her wet pussy for a few quick strokes of my fingers. By the third time my hand slid down her quivering stomach to her pussy, she was so incredibly wet that I knew I absolutely had to get her off.

Her clit was so swollen and wet, my fingers slid smoothly and slowly back and forth across its surface. The way she arched her back and gently moaned served both to let me know that I was in sync with the rhythm she sought, as well as to completely turn me on. I loved that I was able to bring her so much pleasure with only the touch of my fingers.

The gyration of her hips increased in intensity, as she fucked herself with my hand. I increased the pressure of my finger on her clit, letting my fingers slide deep into her every few strokes. She moaned a low steady sound of pleasure, and it was all that I could do to keep found beating myself off all over her – my turn was yet to come, I knew, so I remained focused on her pleasure alone at this point.

"Oh, Oh, OH, OH, OHHHHHHHHHH GOD!!!!," she screamed, as she came all over my hand. She shook and shuddered through an incredibly powerful orgasm, eventually squeezing my hand away when she had had absolutely enough contact on her now ultra sensitive clit.

Her breathing eventually slowed to a semi-normal pace, and she looked my way before asking, "That was fucking incredible... how did you know how to touch me like that?"

"Well, you see, I pay attention, and I just responded to what your body was telling me," I said in return. "I cannot tell you how much it turns me on to see what my touch does to you. For me, this is only really good if it's good for you as well."

"Rest assured, my dear," she said, "THAT was definitely good for me."

"So, are you ready to be freed?" I asked, pointing at her restraints.

"That depends," she said, "are YOU ready for me to be freed?"

Mmmmm.... I think not ;)