Do I Know You? Ch. 06

Story Info
An online author finds one of his fans.
987 words
4.29
3.7k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

6.

"How about this," I said, "How about you stay in the restraints and let me fuck you until we both get there together?"

"Mmmmmm... I like it!" she said, "But there is so much I want to do to you!"

"Oh, don't worry baby," I assured her, "there will be plenty of time for that. Unless you have other plans, I don't need to be back at my conference until tomorrow afternoon." I SO hoped that little self-invite would be well-received – fortunately, it was.

"You have NO IDEA how happy I am to hear that," she practically beamed from below me, "I want to be with you like this as long as possible..."

Knowing that there would be more connections throughout the evening and into the night freed me to enjoy every aspect of this encounter, instead of worrying that it would be my only chance. I love having that kind of freedom with a partner – if I can explore and experiment over a period of time (or times), I WILL find her sweet spot (pun intended, of course).

She was still wet, dripping down her thighs onto the sheets beneath her. That turned me on so much; I needed to be inside her.

Still looking directly into her eyes, I rolled over on top of her, using my right leg to move her left leg open. She willingly obliged, spreading both legs wide and tilting her hips to better position herself for me. I pulled back, if only for a moment, to soak all this in. Her body was truly spectacular and my eyes could not help but try to examine every square inch of her.

While I was taking in her physical beauty, I was reminded about our online connection, and the ways in which we had brought each other to orgasm solely through our imaginations (and masturbations of course): texts, phone calls, and a few pics always seemed to more than enough to do the trick. The incredibly creative and vivid fantasies we had shared previously flooded my mind again as I lowered myself between her legs.

She was still so wet that I didn't need to guide my hard cock into her, instead, simply rubbing the head against her incredibly swollen clit caused her to arch her back and I slid right in.

Oh God, it felt so incredibly good to go all the way to the hilt the first time I entered her! Her hands still bound, she used her legs and hips to draw me in deeply, keeping me in as deep as I could go. She wrapped her legs around me and started grinding her clit against me, getting me a little too close for comfort as I was not ready to get off quite yet.

Mmmmmm.... I thoroughly enjoyed the way her pussy held me tightly, gripping me and refusing to let go. I did manage to pull back eventually, just prior to reaching the point of no return.

Oh what a beautiful ache, deep in my balls – the anticipation feeding delayed gratification. Knowing that soon I would find incredible release of my own made it even harder to resist giving in, and yet I was able to stave it off, if momentarily.

Instead of just madly fucking her, I wanted to slowly work her back to another orgasm – her wild-eyed gaze indicated a preference for the former, but I was in charge at the moment, and I intended on making that fact perfectly clear, without saying a single word. She knew precisely what my eyes were saying – she held my gaze intently as I began to slowly (oh, sooo slowly) slide in and out of her.

However, instead of deeply penetrating that hot, wet pussy, I stopped just after entering, an increasingly apparent tease. I continued to tease, until I got to the tenth stroke, at which time I plunged into her fully, grinding up against her clit for a second before pulling out and starting the pattern over.

The contact with her clit was driving her absolutely insane, forcing her to break her silence and BEG me to fuck her. It was all that I could do not to give in at this point, but I knew my patience and persistence would be rewarded.

In fact, it only took two more cycles of the clit-tease coupled with the random deep thrust before I felt her begin to orgasm. I was so close myself, I allowed myself to give in to the urge to fuck her hard. The screaming sounds of orgasm that I had only heard over the phone before were now assaulting my senses in a wonderfully cacophonous wave of sound.

Oh, so hard, I was thrusting in and out so hard I slammed against her clit with my body and I could feel my balls slapping against her ass! Her legs were up in the air and I was driving as deep as I possibly could. Just as I could feel her reach the peak, I relaxed and released myself, grunting hard as I came deep within her pussy.

She relaxed, lowering her legs, and I moved down to kiss her waiting lips.

"That was SO FUCKING GOOD!" she practically yelled, "even better than my wildest dreams!!"

"Mmmmmmm... I agree baby, that was incredible," I said as I rolled over onto my back beside her. "Speaking of dreams, what do you think about a quick nap right here?"

"You do NOT need to twist my arm for that one," she said, as she snuggled into my chest.

I gave a momentary thought to the wet sticky mess we had made of her bed, but the insanity of the day and the amount of energy I had just expended caught up with me before I could even comment (again, a rarity, I assure you) – and I was out...