Do I Know You? Ch. 08

Story Info
An online author finds one (?) of his fans.
982 words
4.22
3.6k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Did I mention I like to watch?

I stepped back, continuing to gently and slowly stroke myself, while I took in the beautiful tableau unfolding before me. Taylor turned Mary Ann towards her, looking back at me with that mischievous look that I was truly growing to love about her.

She knew I was on board, and ready to enjoy whatever (or whomever) came next.

Taylor still held the soapy scrubber in her hand, but as most of the suds from it were now covering me, she needed to add some more bodywash to make it all sudsy again. Mary Ann took that opportunity to reach out with one hand to Taylor's breasts - she started stroking her nipples, while her other hand was buried deep in her own pussy. The look in her eyes, coupled with the intensity with which she was fingering herself, let Taylor know that Mary Ann was close.

Taylor gave me one more smirk before turning back to focus her attention on Mary Ann - I think I got a little harder, if that was even possible.

Taylor took the scrubber and began to gently wash Mary Ann's shoulders and neck, all the while staring into her eyes. Their locked gaze only solidified my understanding of the connection they shared - these two really knew each other, inside and out. Taylor slowly worked her way down Mary Ann's body, moving around her as she washed her. Mary Ann was still rubbing her pussy with some intensity, and I could tell she was getting really close.

"Mmmmm... I'm almost there, baby," Mary Ann said, forcing the words out as her breathing became heavier and heavier.

Although this appeared to be a little ahead of the schedule that Taylor was working on, she was more than happy to help Mary Ann finish strong. She moved back around to the front of Mary Ann, sliding the scrubber down her breasts towards her spread legs.

"PLEASE clean my dirty pussy, baby," Mary Ann moaned, leaning against Taylor in the shower. "I want to feel your fingers in me!"

Taylor was more than happy to oblige, dropping the scrubber to the tile floor of the shower before moving Mary Ann's hand aside. As Taylor started to rub Mary Ann's clit, Mary Ann's hips began to work in perfect rhythm with Taylor's fingers - grinding back and forth, back and forth.

"Oh god, I'm going to come," Mary Ann moaned, now leaning against Taylor for support. Their two bodies continued to entwine as Taylor brought Mary Ann to a spectacularly shuddering orgasm. Although I had had a fairly fabulous orgasm of my own, just a little while earlier, I probably could have gotten there myself by just watching these beautiful women tangled together in the steamy shower.

"That was so beautiful," I said, struggling to speak with any coherence given my current state of arousal. "You two clearly know each other's bodies, and that turns me on so much." I know I was stating the obvious, especially since they could see how hard I still was, even though I was merely watching them.

Mary Ann was still recovering, so Taylor jumped in to respond.

"We've been friends for a long time, but we've actually only been lovers for a little while," she said, glancing back at Mary Ann with that sly smile of hers. "We're still getting to know each other more intimately, but I think we've got a pretty good start."

I'd say!!

It would not have taken much to get me off at that point, I was again close to coming. However, as is the case with many, many men, I wanted both of these beautiful women in bed with me.

"I agree, I think you are both off to a great start!" I said, moving closer to them, "I would love to get to know BOTH of you better, perhaps we can take this show back to the bed?"

They smiled at each other before moving towards me to engage me in a threeway kiss. This was the first time that I had been with two women at once, so I was not expecting this! Two tongues explored my mouth in the hot, splashing shower, while four hands caressed my back and chest.

Again, I thought I was going to come - especially when Mary Ann's right hand moved down my stomach to caress my balls.

"Mmmmm..." I moaned into their mouths, I was loving their ministrations so much!

Taylor pulled back, taking Mary Ann with her. "I think the bed would be a wonderful place to continue this discussion," she said, tilting her head in the flow of water in order to rinse off any remaining soap suds.

The three of us rinsed off and then took turns toweling each other off - gently, deliberately, with the utmost attention to each and every spot. By far, my favorite aspect of this entire encounter was the lack of rushing. Hell yeah there was urgency, but that was borne out of our desires and needs, not due to any time constraints. We were able to enjoy and appreciate every single moment with each other, including something as mundane as drying off after a shower.

As we left the bathroom and walked back into the bedroom, for some reason I felt compelled to share my lack of experience in this particular situation.

"I hope this doesn't sound completely lame, but I've never been with two women before," I said.

Taylor turned back to me as Mary Ann continued on to the bed, and said, "Baby, that's okay, we've never done this either!"

Whew.

SOOOO glad I wasn't going to look like a complete idiot when I started making this next part up as we went along.

Somehow, I got the feeling these two were going to take really good care of me...