Do I Wake Or Dream?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
syrensong
syrensong
51 Followers

She just looked at it for a few moments prior to lowering her head to kiss and lick the smooth sensitive head and run her lips along its length, pausing only to suck each ball fully into her mouth. Wrapping her sweet lips around the head, she gradually took in about half my length, partly withdrew and repeated the action, taking in a little more each time until I could feel my tip against the softness of her throat. Gently squeezing my now swollen testicles with one hand and the base of my cock with the other, she began to pump me with increasing frequency.

Talk about seventh heaven. Grunting like the beast I had become, I put both hands behind her head and tried to push my full length into her, felt her gag and let her back off. I began thrusting into her luscious mouth, using her hand to limit the insertion, until that familiar, indescribable, breathtaking, wholly animal lust drove me on to the completion my body demanded. She could feel the pressure increasing in my balls and increased the tempo of her mouth and when I tried to pull away so as not to cum in her mouth, she shook her head slightly, took me in a tad and added the extra stimulus of the hand around my cock. I had gone beyond caring what or where.

My orgasm erupted with more force than I could recall, and she was forced to release some of me to accommodate the stream of semen that I continued to ejaculate. I cried out in disappointment as she began to release me and held her head until my diminishing discharge finished. She held me there while I softened, then, using some tissues, cleaned her mouth and the area she had so lovingly attended.

Such was that cataclysmic climax that I could only croak my delight while waiting to breathe again. I'm sure I forgot to do so through those last few minutes of intense pleasure. She lay beside me and held me in her arms till I was able to speak. " I hope that made you feel as good as I do." I squeezed her hard in acquiescence and she twisted around to fit herself into me as before. I placed my hands on her in the manner she preferred and sighing contentedly we both succumbed to that most pleasant sleep of complete satiation.

On waking, I found that we were still spooned together and Bess was still sleeping. Both her breasts had found a welcoming home in my hands and, being as gentle as possible, I reverently fondled them. She lay still for a few moments and then, feeling my burgeoning erection pressing ever harder into her ass, turned around, kissed me and reached down with both hands to hold and stroke it. I eased her over onto her back and ran my hand down between her legs to cup her sex, pressed hard and was rewarded by a soft moan and her one hand on mine to encourage my exploration. I inserted two fingers into her and began to stroke her clit with increasing enthusiasm until she pulled me over and guided my hard rod into her. I pulled a pillow under her hips and began that now familiar, most pleasurable activity of simply fucking her. We had reached that stage of complete knowledge of each other's needs and preferences and could indulge our own personal enjoyment, confident that it would be shared.

We adjusted our lives and schedules to suit our new relationship. We now shared one bedroom, but maintained the other in its normal state. Her friends still called in regularly and sometimes stayed over, and I continued to help them as and when they required. I did notice that when I was with each, separately, each worked some query about Jim into the conversation.

Several weeks later, Bev had purchased a new bed and asked me to come to her place on the Saturday afternoon to assemble it. I agreed, was there to help carry in all the bits and pieces and could understand the need to have someone to put the thing together. Like most girls, she possessed no tools, depending on her ex husband and then me to provide the mechanical help. When I was younger, she rewarded me with ice cream, later a movie and more recently with a hug and an auntie type kiss.

With her help, I quickly assembled the frame. We added the box spring and mattress and then the final sheets. It was a hot day and we were both perspiring by the time we finished. When she suggested a quick shower I thankfully agreed, with me going first. I was in the kitchen, pouring a glass of cold milk, which I almost dropped when she came to join me. She was wearing a sun suit, which would offer the minimum protection against the sun and maximum exposure to the appreciative masculine eye. I had come wearing a loose tee shirt and shorts, prepared for work

Feeling refreshed by the shower and seeing her in that outfit had the predictable result. I became hard immediately and was grateful that I was wearing baggy shorts, which I hoped would disguise this embarrassing reaction. Not so. I saw her glance down, smile and turn around to display her very shapely body.

"How do you do you think this will look on my Hawaiian holiday?" she queried as she walked right up to me.

"Provided there is no man there with high blood pressure, you should be just fine. Otherwise you may get charged with manslaughter!" I quipped.

She chuckled, took the glass from my hand, drank some milk, set it down, put her arms around my neck, pulled her body hard against mine and kissed me.

"Thank you for helping me with the bed," she whispered. "I never thanked you properly for that pleasant evening we all had together."

She pulled me closer, rubbing my rampant rod against her stomach and kissed me again, this time opening my lips with her tongue and filling my mouth. That did it. I hugged her so tight she gasped for air and pressed her hips even harder into my cock as I explored her warm sweet mouth. I ran my hands up and down her back, tentatively unhooked her sun top and ran my hands around to cradle her breasts. She moved herself away to give me room, allowing the top to fall to the floor, and, as I began to squeeze her hard nipples and soft warm tits she gave a long shuddering sigh, tried to suck the end off my tongue, and dropped both hands to hold my aching cock.

"MMNnnnnnnnn," she groaned, "it's been a long time since I had one of these to play with, and when I did, it wasn't as big and strong as this. Let's go to the bedroom where I can play with it some more."

Still holding on, she led me to the bedroom, pulled of my shorts and tee shirt and pushed me back on the bed we had just made. I unzipped her shorts and she wriggled out of them, knelt by me on the bed and began to roll me between her palms before leaning over to take the head into her mouth. I was desperately trying to control my reactions since I was possessed by an overwhelming desire to start thrusting between her smooth lips. I ran my one hand up her thigh to cup her pussy and slowly put in one finger and then a second. Her thighs opened to receive my demanding fingers as I commenced stroking her pulsing clitoris, feeling each pounding heartbeat.

She ran her lips up and down my shaft several times and,

"God help me, " she croaked, " I need this inside me now."

She straddled me, lifted herself with my eager help and let herself slide down untilshe had taken my not inconsiderable length completely into her slick, hot, moist pussy.

"AAhhhhhhhhhh, I've been using a vibrator for so long that I'd forgotten what the real thing was like, and I can assure you this much better."

She began to rock and rotate her hips while I gently held her breasts and teased her hard nipples. Leaning forward, she grazed her nipples over my chest and offered them to my greedy mouth and I licked and sucked each in turn while continuing to squeeze the other. The act of leaning forward had obviously provided extra pressure to her clit and she began to slide up and down with increasing vigor to the stage where I had to hold her waist to prevent her bouncing off me.

I could feel that she was rapidly building up to the climax she so desperately needed and I put my hands behind her ass and began to return her movements. All this time she was moaning and panting, I was grunting in tune with our own personal ballet and we both were emitting those little sounds of love and encouragement to each other. I was almost at the point of losing it when I saw her head go back, her mouth open and she began to shake as she went into orgasm. Her whole body shook and quivered violently, her thighs clamped about my cock and I could feel her tightness along the full length so strongly that I wondered that if I had attempted to cum at that moment I could have done so.

She became rigid and then, with a long shuddering breath, slumped onto me and laid her cheek against mine. A moment, then

" Thanks Rick for understanding that I needed that very much and letting me dictate the action. I feel so good, but I can also feel that you are still as delightfully hard as when we began. I have a feeling that like most men you prefer to be on top to achieve your climax."

" You are most understanding, Auntie dear." I joked, and I started to roll over.

Realizing what I was trying to do, she wrapped her arms and legs tightly around me to ensure that we didn't loose contact, and since we had a queen size bed in which to carry out this maneuver, I went over on her, still in her, ready and raring to go.

" Now," she grinned, " you have control and I can feel you are more than able to do whatever is necessary. I am so content that you can do whatever you wish. Fuck me fast, slow, hard, gentle, deep, shallow or any combination. So, my dear Ric, take your old Auntie back into heaven."

I needed no further invitation, and, putting my hands under her hips, my tongue down her throat, I began that most wonderful exercise in human existence, fucking a responsive woman. Earlier, I had been very near my climax, but now, after the short cessation of activity, I felt ready and able for a sustained bout of fucking. Her legs and arms were still entwined about me and I could feel her movements beneath me, urging me on.

I began to thrust into her, slowly at first, with long, firm strokes, determined to extend the time as long as possible and to provide the maximum pleasure to both of us. Judging from the increasing pressure of her legs and arms about me, Bevy was enjoying the action almost as much, and she commenced to meet each increased penetration with a sharp gasp and upward surge. This wish to combine both our efforts caused me to increase my speed until I was pounding into her with total abandon. We were both moaning and grunting, the mattress was squeaking and the newly assembled bed frame shook and rattled with each new impact. By this time I no longer thought about time and duration. I had reached that condition where only release mattered and wanted to achieve it in the manner that gave me the ultimate orgasm that I agonized to achieve.

Knowing that my climax was imminent, I rammed my full length into her in a succession of short, violent stabs, pausing momentarily between each thrust before resuming the pattern. I could feel her beginning to writhe and shake under me as she whimpered at each impact; I was not sure whether from pain or pleasure and at that moment I did not care. Only my climax was important. Gone was the considerate helpful nephew, to be replaced by a lusting animal with no thought except his own selfish needs. A final, powerful, battering blow, and, buried deep within her warm velvet pussy, I exploded in what seemed an unending flood of happiness into her hungry body. At that moment I knew that she had experienced another orgasm herself as she continued to move against me while still holding me.

I wanted to give some further friction to ensure her satisfaction, but I was spent and literally

collapsed onto her and would have rolled off her had she not been holding me. I just lay there, panting, trying to recover enough air to speak.

A few minutes and I asked. "Am I too heavy?"

"God, Ric, where did you learn to screw like that?" breathlessly, " and no, stay there; I would ask you to take a little load on your elbows, but do not leave me. It's been a long time since I felt a man inside me and I want to enjoy it a little longer."

I made no effort to answer her question, being content to follow her request and share this feeling of euphoria. Several minutes passed and I began to kiss her lips, eyes, cheeks, chin, throat and finally, nibble her ear lobes. This was just an appreciative salute, intended to relax and convey my feelings of deep contentment and I was surprised and excited to feel her begin to move against me. I felt myself begin to harden inside her and I heard her laugh.

"That didn't take long, lover mine," she giggled," I was OK until you chewed my ears, but I couldn't help responding when you did. Do it a little more and see what happens."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"If the result is what I think it will be and you can guarantee a repeat performance, I am very sure!"

I did as she suggested and nibbled and sucked her lobes some more. She put her feet flat on the bed, fully opened her thighs and tried to pull me in even farther. I placed a pillow under her hips, positioned my hands behind her head, her tongue seeking mine, and with much of my weight on my elbows, I tried to honor the guarantee.

Not being able to remember the sequence and what seemed to most please her, I just relaxed and let nature dictate the next few minutes, hoping that my preferences would provide her the same level of pleasure that I was enjoying. All too quickly, it seemed, I could feel my own threshold approaching and deliberately slowed and withdrew till only the head remained in her.She understood what I was doing, thrust up to reclaim the full length and signaled for me to carry

on as before as she used her hands to exert extra pressure.

By this time, the familiar vocal sounds of her immanent completion had increased, both in volume and variety and, with my grunting at each stroke, together with the twanging of the bed, all combined to produce a not inconsiderable symphony of sexual satisfaction. For full mutual satisfaction it was.

I ejaculated a long lingering stream into her soft silky sheath and was rewarded by that most

welcoming orgasmic shaking and crying from one's partner, as she climaxed immediately afterwards. I felt inordinately relieved in that I had provided her with the same completion that I had achieved and that she had shared.

Totally enervated, I rolled over on my side and held her while we both came down from the plateau and regained our composure. We were silent for several minutes, relishing that post coital bliss which succeeds each satisfactory encounter.

"That was wonderful, Ric," she smiled, "I cannot remember the last time I felt this good. Over the past year, both Val and I have been trying to make you give us a tumble, and though we could literally see and feel your reaction to our clumsy attempts at seduction, we figured that you wanted to fuck us but worried that we might be offended and the possible consequences. Well, now you know, we aren't! Now, It's nearly five, so if you want a quick shower before you go home, do so. I expect Bess will be waiting for you to prepare your supper. Just remember that this is between us and that I am always home for you whenever you wish to visit."

"Well, actually, she wont be home until late." I said." She is visiting an office friend. My friends Kyle and Jim are coming over later and we shall probably order in a pizza and rent a movie. We don't have any matches this weekend, which is just as well since all my energy has gone to a more worthy cause!!"

" I have a better idea. Why don't you stay here and invite your friends to come. Val is coming over later, so I can tell her to bring salad and fresh bread, I have some steaks and we can make something better than a pizza."

I saw the look of anticipation flash into her eyes when I mentioned Jim. Neither of them had met Kyle, but I knew they would both be attracted to him.

"That's a great idea Bev," I cried," but I need to go home, shave and change into something more appropriate. I can phone them to tell them of this delightful change in plans. There is one thing I should mention. Whenever I see Jim, he always asks when I am going to bring you to the restaurant again. You, not both of you. Yet, when we told Kyle of that last party, he did nothing but praise Val and said little about you. I get the distinct impression he wants to keep you to himself!"

I left her digesting this thought, went home, and called them. They were both excited by the idea of spending the evening with two beautiful, unattached ladies, and agreed to meet me at Bev's condo at seven. I arrived earlier; Val was already there and welcomed me with her usual close hug and kiss, with Bev smiling at me in an amused manner. They both looked stunning and I told them so. Jim and Kyle were prompt, with each carrying a bottle of wine and one red rose, this last my idea.

Jim presented his rose to Bev, while Kyle gave his to Val and both girls, with tears in their eyes, kissed both of

them. Kyle had not met either of the girls before, but was visibly delighted with Val as his date since it was also very apparent that Jim and Bev had eyes only for each other.

That I seemed the odd man out did not seem to be noticed, as the others were paying somuch attention to each other. The girls prepared the meal with the boys falling over themselves intheir eagerness to help and remain near to them. They had not received so much attention for a long time and all four, very quickly, acted like old friends.

The food was excellent; the two bottles of wine when the three guys were basically teetotalers, were more than adequate. The evening was a great success. Came eleven, I said goodnight, as I wanted to be home when Bess returned. I knew Val would stay over and I learnt later that the boys left, reluctantly, about twelve. I did not press them for details of their activities, they were just very happy and thankful for the evening I had arranged. We do not play kiss and tell!!

I had a compelling reason for wanting to see Bess. Over the past two weeks she had been unusually quiet and thoughtful, never refusing me, but without that response which I had come to expect and enjoy. Last night she told me why.

Some two weeks ago, David, the man she had previously met and dated, rang her as he said he would. She met him a couple of times for lunch, a few evenings and he was undoubtedly wishing to resume their earlier relationship. She liked this man very much.

Apparently, when Bess previously declined to let the friendship develop as he hoped, he was most solicitous and understood her continued devotion to her deceased husband. He said that he would wait and wanted to be around when she decided that the time had come to think about her future and put the past in the past. She wanted me to think about this new situation and we could then discuss what it meant to both of us.

She was meeting David the next evening, but would not make any commitment until we had talked and would tell David so. I did not tell the girls, Bess would do that at the time of her choice. When she arrived I could see she was uncertain of how to proceed and I interpreted this as an indication that she had now decided that she wished to continue her relationship with David, but was unsure how to tell me. I decided to take the lead.

"Bess, I can see that you are eager to say something but are uncertain of how to say it. Let me say one thing first and it may make it easier for you. If you like this man he must be special. Making you happy is all that is all that matters and if he does that I will gladly accept him as a stepfather."

"Oh, Ric, can you ever know how that makes me feel. Yes, David wants to marry me and he does realize how it will affect both your and his daughter's life. I met her this evening. Her name is Eve. A very pleasant and highly intelligent young lady, who is not at all dismayed at the possibility of gaining a new stepbrother. Our life together these past several months has made me realize that I do need a man in my life; to love and be loved, to comfort and be comforted, to live with and grow old with and David is this man. We are both concerned about our children and we accept that they will always be important to us, but the time will inevitably arrive when you and she will meet that special someone who will change you lives and the knowledge that we will not impose any burden on you is an important factor."

syrensong
syrensong
51 Followers