Do I Wake Or Dream?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was breathless by the time she finished and was prepared to continue, but I gently hugged her and reassuringly said.

"Nothing more is necessary. This is what you want and this is what I want for you. You deserve some happiness and I speak for my father when I say, begin your life again. Remember the past but live for the future. Why don't you arrange for all of us to meet as soon as possible? Anywhere. Here, his place, a neutral place, what ever you wish, whenever you wish. Now, go to bed and relax. I'll go back to my own room and we can talk more tomorrow."

"No," she sighed, " you can return to you own room later, but tonight I want you to stay with me. I know I have been distant with you these last two weeks and now you know why. I have not slept with David yet and he has been very patient. If and when I do commit myself to him it will be totally, as with your father, but I want us to be together tonight."

And so we spent our last night together. Gentle, undemanding, just holding each other, knowing and accepting it would be the last time we slept with each other; secure in the love we had and would always have. No guilt, no regrets, just happy with the unforgettable memories that we shared.

She saw David several times that following week and they arranged for us all to have dinner at his house the following Sunday, at which time I knew she would make her decision as to marrying him; I determined to be all that she wanted me to be to help her simplify her decision.

When I arrived home on Friday evening, Bess relayed a message from Val that she needed some help with her bathroom plumbing. When I called her she said that the shower head was blocked and both taps were leaking; I arranged to pick up the requisite parts and repair it on the following evening. I was working until five at the garage so she suggested I should have supper at her place. Fine, I had no firm plans and I knew Bess would be occupied elsewhere.

Val was relieved to see me. She wanted a shower and was impatient to get started but did not know where to begin. I was surprised she did not recruit Kyle's services, but then I remembered that neither he nor Jim were handymen, and that I was the one who usually did this type of thing.

With the correct tools, it was a relatively simple task; replace a couple of washers and install a new pulsating showerhead. Val had prepared for the helpers part in an old shirt and jeans, with her hair tucked up in a baseball cap. Not the most glamorous ensemble but over the years I had seen her dressed for all sorts of occasions and this something new for her. She actually enjoyed using the tools under my guidance and what should have taken 45minutes to complete took twice that time. I was still in my working clothes, not oily or dirty, more just old and wrinkled.

We finished and Val was eager to test the results of her efforts. I collected my tools and waited for her to finish so that I could do the same.

"Ric," I heard her call delightedly," its great, come and see!"

Without thinking, I opened the door and stepped inside. There was Val in the shower with the door open, facing me, the water cascading over her superb body, playing with her breasts and running between her open legs. A very erotic picture which brought my cock to instant attention.

She smiled happily.

"You see, everything is working perfectly and from what I can see, everything you have is also working well! Why don't you come in and join me."

It took me all of one second to follow her suggestion. I quickly kicked off my grubby clothesand stepped into the shower with her, seeing her eyes widen as she inspected the erection I was sporting. Without any hesitation, she put her arms round my neck and plastered her body hard against mine. I returned the pressure with my hands around her ass and with my lips and tongue seeking hers I felt my rod boring into her tummy.

"That's quite a weapon you have there." she gasped, "I hope you plan to do some damage with it, but for the moment let's get it clean."

She wriggled free, picked up the soap and began to lather me and I did the same to her. I carefully washed her breasts while she gently used her soapy hands to thoroughly clean my cock and balls, all the time becoming more and more urgent in her actions until finally she went to her knees and took the head into her mouth. This with the warm water still spraying both of us, but I can tell you this is the only way to have a shower.

"Easy Val," I choked, " much more of that and I wont be able to do the damage you talked about. Let's get dry and go to the bedroom."

We did so, with me picking her up, laying her on the bed and quickly lying between her open legs, eager to start fucking her.

She shook her head and, putting her hands on my shoulders, directed me down to her breasts.

"Slowly, slowly Ric," she murmured," I prefer a little foreplay, so let me set the pace. A few appetizers before the main course."

Happy to oblige, I licked, kissed and sucked both globes of delight, always squeezing one while attending the other and when I felt her hips moving and more pressure on my shoulders, I knew what she wanted. Moving further down, kissing and licking as I progressed, I opened her legs, raised her knees and softly, tongue stroked her lips, searching for her pleasure button.

" AAHHhhhhhhhhh," she groaned," that's better. If you like doing that as much as I love you doing it to me, come up here and we can do it to each other."

Still wishing to oblige, I lay flat on my back while she came down on me with her knees either side of my head, offering her pussy to my eager tongue. She wrapped both hands around my balls and the bottom of my cock and took all that she could manage into her sweet warm mouth. We caressed and pleasured each other while I continued to cup her tits and squeeze her hard nipples.

I think it was this latter action that assisted in bringing her to an early climax. I could feel her body commencing to shake and twist. She pushed herself harder onto my tongue for more penetration and I vibrated on her button as fast as I could until she convulsed violently and almost bit my cock, still deep in her mouth, such was the power of her orgasm.

That I had not cum was exactly what I had hoped and when she began to urge me to my climax, using her hands and mouth, I disengaged myself from her, quickly maneuvered her onto her back and while she was still in that blissful aftermath, I pulled a pillow under her hips and, opening her unresisting legs, I slowly, but firmly, entered her.

Fully in, I paused and waited for her to react and to ensure that I was not causing her any discomfort. She was well lubricated from her own excitement but still surprisingly tight. A moment and then;

"Go ahead Ric, fuck me. Fuck me as hard as you want, anyway that you want and tell me if there is anything you want me to do. I just want you to feel as good as I do at this moment."

I did just that, and knowing that I did not have to worry about impregnation or if I could please her, but only please myself, imparted a sense of freedom that permitted me to relax and simply enjoy her.

With our tongues and lips enjoined, I started to pump her; slowly at first to relish each thrilling movement, gradually increasing speed and depth. She was submissive at first, but as the fucking momentum increased, so did her responses till she was meeting each thrust with her own. Feeling that contraction in my balls which signaled incipient orgasm, I slowed and withdrew most of my length from her only to feel her hips rise to take it back in, and her hands adding extra pressure to achieve this.

"Don't stop," she cried, "I'm almost there."

So was I. I rammed my full cock into her as hard and deep as I could and continued the process with the actions that I enjoyed most and which I knew would bring me to a rapid climax. A powerful, full insertion thrust, a momentary pause to experience the incomparable pleasure of being deep within a woman, a minimum withdrawal, another full thrust repeated until that moment of ultimate achievement of total unrestrained selfish joy that is every man's desire.

The world stops, one's breath stops, the body goes rigid and that indescribable exquisite agony, which starts by an almost painful contraction of the balls, proceeds down the pipe until that moment of discharge which relieves all that pent-up pressure.

As I finally came with considerable force, I felt her responding convulsions. I could hear her moans and cries and knew that I had been uttering a series of similar sounds, though I had been too engrossed in my own search for pleasure to notice or care about the content or the volume

I lay on her, still in her, for a short period and could fell her whole body quivering and knew that she, too, had reached orgasm, which was just as well for though I was still relatively hard there was no way I could continue other than to use my hand to provide the final stimulation.

This had been necessary with one of the girls I had known who I had failed to satisfy with my cock and who explained to me, without embarrassment, how to recognize when a girl had been satisfied and what to do if not. A useful lesson, which, fortunately, I had only had happen once, but the subsequent instructions and advice from a very forthright girl, enabled me to avoid repeating this most humbling experience.

"My god, Val, that was the most marvelous experience I have ever known," I whispered hoarsely, "have you any idea how long I have fantasized about you and dreamed about sex with you. I cannot remember a time when I didn't want you, certainly from the age of 13 and even now, as I can feel myself buried deep in your gorgeous body I can hardly believe its real, expecting at any moment to wake up to find it is yet another wet dream. Please tell me I'm not dreaming."

"Well, I can still feel your cock inside me and I am sure I'm not dreaming," she chuckled," and judging from the way it is beginning to harden again, I guess you are not finished. I feel just as good and if I have any regret it is that you did not do this earlier. I knew you wanted it from the erections you were having each time I hugged you and was disappointed you didn't respond, but I assumed you were simply too shy. I could feel the size and power of your cock and gave you as many signals as I could short of actually raping you. So, today, I decided to take the initiative and I think we are both pleased that I did."

My answer was to kiss her as passionately as I knew how, and I could feel myself grow again to maximum size and strength as our tongues explored each other. I began moving in her, with her responding in the most encouraging manner, when suddenly she stopped and said.

"Ric, much as I love what you want to do, there is something else I would like to try. If you can possibly turn over without leaving me, so that you are on your back and I am top of you, then do so. I promise that if the end result is what I expect, you won't be sorry."

This was an offer I could not refuse.

I did as she asked, still staying inside her until I was underneath and she was astride me with her hands on my chest.

"Hold my tits,' she commanded and leaned forward to click a switch on the headboard.

She had a vibrating bed. Everything started to shake and move in all directions, not violently

but with considerable frequency and amplitude, inducing a cascading series of sensations that had to be experienced to be believed. Her breasts were quivering in my hands, my cock was shaking inside her and her body was vibrating on mine in a mounting crescendo of unbearable pleasure.

She lifted herself until only the head was in her and then allowed her weight, assisted by the continuous vibration, to drive me in to the hilt. Our combined cacophony of groans, grunts and cries of sheer delight must have been quite deafening, but we were so overcome by the feelings of the moment that we were oblivious to all except our own mutual need for completion.

Each time she withdrew and I reentered, it seemed I went deeper and deeper into her. Improbable I know, but the feeling persisted and I arched my back to aid in this noble endeavor. How long we were able to sustain this activity I don't know. It seemed endless, but I feel it could only have been a few minutes. It was difficult to believe that anyone could be subject to this intensity of sexual stimuli for any prolonged period without the inevitable conclusion.

I was desperately longing for mine and I felt Val's body lean back, her mouth opened, gave out a long sustained cry of desperation and shuddered into her orgasm. I attempted a last despairing thrust before gushing a stream of semen into her with more volume and velocity than I had ever achieved before. I quite thought that I would never be able to create another supply; such was the immensity of my climax.

She slumped onto me, with just sufficient energy to turn off the vibrator. My own erection, completely drained by this event, shrank, became limp and slipped out of her. I was agreeably surprised to see that it was still attached!!

We both just lay there for several minutes, she on top, with my arms around her, gently kissing her, murmuring my thanks and wondering whether we would ever regain enough strength to repeat the performance.

"Wow," I said, "you were right. That was the most remarkable experience I have ever known. I don't remember that particular use being quoted in the sales literature. It would have quite an effect on the sales!"

"Possibly," she giggled, "all I know is this was recommended by a friend who, in turn, was told by a friend etc. I think most of their sales come this way. I'll take a quick shower and order a pizza, while you do the same. It's now nearly seven. What time do you wish to go home?"

" If I can summon up enough strength to get out of bed, I'll check my answering service to see if there is any message from Bess. She probably wont return till late, so there is no great hurry and just lying here with you is so pleasant that I am very content just to hold you like this for a while."

I lay there for a while, reflecting on the past hour and waited for Val to finish her shower. I was tempted to join her, but I accepted the simple fact that I was in no condition for a repeat workout, at least, not at that particular moment. When I checked my service, Bess had left a call saying she would be staying over at David's that night. I told Val she was staying over with a friend, thinking if Bess wanted her to know what she was doing, then she would tell her at a time of her own choosing.

"Val," I asked, " can I stay here with you tonight? I would very much like to sleep with you, and the thought of waking up with you in my arms is enough to turn any man on. I should warn you however, that I shall want to fuck you at least once more tonight and again tomorrow."

"Well, I don't know." she replied, " I am unsure whether to let you sleep here under those conditions. We really should discuss this first before I agree."

"I apologize if I seem to be making unwarranted assumptions and if you prefer that I went home then I will obviously do so. I just want to stay with you and will do whatever you think is proper."

She looked at me with a thoughtful frown.

"Very well," she agreed, with a slight tremor in her voice, " but only if you agree to do exactly as I ask."

"Whatever you wish, Val. I will be an absolute gentleman." I promised, wondering what onerous terms she was about to impose.

" Being a gentleman is not exactly what I have in mind," she mused, "Its your saying that you wanted to fuck me once tonight and once again tomorrow that is the problem." She saw the look of disappointment on my face, laughed, kissed me and " However, if you will promise to fuck me twice tonight and three times tomorrow, then you are welcome to stay!! Come on, let's have some pizza, for I want an early, albeit, sleepless night."

Saying that she kissed me again and busied herself preparing the table for our supper.

We were in bed by 9.30. To my chagrin I could only manage once, but justified my promise by waking her in the early morning. The next morning's fun and games lasted till mid-day, with my accomplishing most, if not quite all her demands. She was happy and content to take a rain check when we came to say goodbye.

"Remember," she smiled," you still owe me and it will accrue at double the principle each day. Thanks for the help and the contented way I now feel. Whenever you have the need, come and let me take care of it for you. Do not, under any circumstance, seek your own relief. I want you as much and as often as I can, and I am always here for you.

I will not phone you because it may cause some embarrassment to Bess. She is a bright lady and if I call you direct she will quickly surmise what is happening. Incidentally, we know she is seeing David again and we hope that she will elect to begin a new life with him. She needs to be married, whereas both Bev and I are content with our independence; always provided, of course, that we can count on the services of some strong young man to help us when necessary. So, lover boy, kiss me, say au revoir, and try to persuade Bess to make the right decision."

I arrived home shortly before Bess and her look of slight shyness and contentment made words and explanations unnecessary. I made no reference to the stay over with David, letting her take her own time to talk about it, but only if she wished to do so. She did and said she had several things to discus with me after lunch.

She had been comforted by my advice to seek her own happiness and had decided to move in with David for a period and then they would decide later whether to marry. I met David that evening, and we hit it off immediately. He was a senior engineer at a local company, loved to rebuild old cars and his house was an older one, purchased after his wife died and which he was currently renovating, this being his other main hobby. He wanted me to also live there, but though I said I would spend some time there to help him when required, I wanted them to have their own life without any other responsibility or family. He understood my reaction and that I was now a man to lead my own life.

He advised Bess, yes, she accepted being called that name from him, to keep her condo, both as a good investment for the future and to provide me with a home until I decided what I wanted to do. The unspoken reason, which we all accepted was, of course, to wait their getting to know each other before committing themselves. His daughter, Eve, who, as yet, was a stranger to me, was on a three-month assignment in Nicaragua for the World Health Organization, since she wished to be a research scientist on tropical disease. Quite a geek I thought.

My life went along quite comfortably. I spent Sundays with David and Bess, at least one night a week each with Bev and Val, one with my friends and occasionally, the five of us. At a later stage I was having supper with Bev and Val together, at their invitation, when they casually told me that they had confided in each other of their sleeping with me. They had considered, quite dispassionately, the idea of allowing a closer relationship with Jim and Kyle and were appreciative of my obvious effort to bring them together, but decided it might cause some difficulties at a later time. All very cozy and mature and I was happy to go along with their choice.

At least, I sincerely believed I was, but that fickle lady called fate can play some quite devastating tricks on the unwary, as I was about to discover.

Eve came back at the time promised and Bess was eager for her return. She and David had already decided that they wanted to marry as soon as possible and only required the presence of Eve to arrange a date. A full family get-together was arranged for the following Saturday evening, with Bess imploring me to wear my best bib and tucker for this important reunion.