Do I Wake Or Dream?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
syrensong
syrensong
53 Followers

Usually, it is the boy going to meet the girl's parents. Here, it was the boy going to meet and gain the approval of his new stepsister; I remembered my mother's description. A very pleasant girl! Not pretty, not attractive, so I did not know what to expect.

David introduced us. We were the same age. She was tall, slim with short auburn hair. She offered me her hand and smiled a welcome. Our fingers touched. Her eyes widened, the heavens cracked and the earth moved as we both felt the charge we exchanged. I knew, as we both knew, with absolute certainty, that our lives had forever changed.

Eons passed! I sensed rather than heard my mother's voice.

"Sorry Bess." I asked. " Did you say something?"

She laughed out loud.

"I said that you can eat your supper while standing if that is your preference, but if you can bear to loose her hand and sit down, I think you will be more comfortable."

syrensong
syrensong
53 Followers