Do it! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,462 Followers

**

Later that evening after a nice long hot bath, pedicure and manicure, I was then helped to dress. I hadn't seen or spoken to either Bella or Deidra shortly after our massages, though I am sure they had other duties and requirements that needed attending to. Soon after, I was escorted back down to the very same room I'd first been greeted in, where I again sat, enjoying and drinking another very nice dry martini. A short time later Deidra entered the room leading another rather attractive gentleman inside.

"Robert Jones? I'd like to introduce you to another one of our Master's guests for this evening. Miss Patricia Anderson," she said introducing me with a fake name, mainly for my own continued anonymity and security. Which immediately had me wondering, if both Deidra's and Bella's names weren't otherwise not their real one's either. But...it was my mother's name, and maiden name, that I had given them to use. One at least I would be more familiar with in hearing during the course of the evening.

Deidra then fixed Robert a Scotch and tonic, soon after excusing herself, though promising to return back to us in a few minutes time, letting us know as she did, that Ted had already indicated he was already on his way down from his private rooms.

I had to secretly chuckle over my somewhat amusing cover story as well. One that I'd been told, Robert would be made well aware of prior to his arrival and meeting me. I was plain and simply a full-fledged lesbian, not at all interested, nor attracted to men, whatsoever. As such, though intrigued, perhaps even challenged, Robert knew going in, even as attractive as he actually was...he had no chance with me whatsoever in anyway. And I noticed after our cordial, but less than friendly acceptance of one another, he appeared more anxious than comfortable, left alone with me in the room. I on the other hand, was enjoying this minor bit of role-playing immensely.

"Very beautiful women Ted has working for him doesn't he?" I said making small talk, though letting Robert know, and having it confirmed for him, that it was seeing them, not him, that had my full undivided attention here tonight. Though later...he would be as well according to what I'd heard. Though I'd also heard, there was another aspect about him that was interesting as well, though I'd not been told as to what that was. Bella simply saying..."Enjoy it as it happens," she'd said, and then chuckled to herself.

Thankfully it wasn't long before Ted had joined us, along with both Bella and Deidra, wearing their beautiful, sparkling blue dresses, breasts almost bare, tantalizingly revealed, as they then escorted both Robert and I into the formal dining room. I smiled inwardly as we entered. A slightly larger table than the one I'd first dinned at myself, though not nearly as big as the one Ted had previously described. This time it was set for the five of us, and I knew then, Deidra and Bella both would be dining with us.

**

After we had finished another delicious meal, we were then escorted into yet another room, this one very spacious, relaxed and comfortable looking. I noticed at one end, there appeared to be a slightly, though small raised platform, though carpeted, with a wide variety of very comfortable looking pillows casually strewn about. After being offered a brandy, along with a small cigar, I had accepted each, perhaps surprising not only my host and hostesses, when I did, but not at all surprising Robert, who I now believed considered me more a rival as opposed to someone he had a chance at trying to seduce. Sitting back, sipping our cordials, enjoying the cigars, I was more than a little excited, and interested to see what was in store for us next. Thankfully, I didn't have too long to wait either.

The moment Bella and Deidra had seen to our immediate needs, they soon walked over to the small plat-formed area, where they slowly proceeded to undress one another. After they were both naked, I now watched as Deidra positioned herself there on the mini stage, kneeling on all fours, as Mistress Bella, having now procured a small whip, began laying it upon, and soon caressing her with it. Occasionally, as she did, she allowed a quick flick of her hand, the sharp sound of report coming from the gentle stinging sound of it landing against Deidra's exposed flesh. Marks soon beginning to appear across the cheeks of her ass, reddening in color, though Bella would very often lean over, kissing and licking them before striking her once again.

I couldn't help but glance over at Ted's additional guest, sitting there in his chair, Ted purposely sitting between us. Robert was obviously hard and aroused, his hand even then pressed, caressing and touching himself through the strained material of his slacks.

"Go right ahead," Ted told him, "Enjoy yourself, that's what we're all here to do tonight isn't it?" He mused.

I too had been told ahead of time, that I could do as much, or as little as I felt comfortable with, though I was also told, that Ted would no doubt very much enjoy seeing me participate, even in a small way, much for his own added pleasure. But that would in fact go a long way as well, in making Robert a bit more comfortable in having me there, since he'd not been expecting me. And if I wanted to see...and enjoy whatever it was that Robert enjoyed doing, it would help a lot, if I was to in some way at least, openly act aroused, and uninhibitedly enjoy myself there in front of the two of them. But it was again...totally up to me if I chose to do so or not.

Admittedly however, it wasn't so much an act at this point, as I was definitely becoming aroused, watching Bella and Deidra together. Eventually they had switched positions, where Deidra now caressed, and colored Bella's sweet ass with the crop, eventually even using it to fuck her with as the three of us sat there looking on.

Robert continued to periodically reach down, fondling his hard cock through his pants, though not quite being bold enough to expose himself, perhaps worriedly, and nervously so. Amused, but now more than a little aroused myself, I suddenly threw caution to the wind, standing up, where I now reached down, bunching up my dress and in one fluid motion, pulled it up and over my head. I sat back down, naked...surprisingly comfortable in my own skin. And that was much to Ted's delight as I saw, his eyes shining, now fixed on me, as were Deidra's and Bella's as they both looked over and winked at me. I then allowed my hand to drop down into my lap, and found it pleasurably stimulating to be sitting there actually masturbating, smoking a cigar, as well as sipping my brandy, while the three of us sat watching Bella and Deidra begin to more explicitly pleasure one another.

At last, no longer able to help it, or contain himself, though I am sure that my having done what I did went a long way towards that, Robert too finally stood, undoing his pants, dropping them down around his ankles, though he went no further than that, in disrobing himself. He didn't need to. What I then saw...nearly blew me away.

I have to freely admit, I have had one or two fairly large cocks in my lifetime. To be also be honest, I found it usually difficult in pleasurably accommodating one of any great size. Here however, what I now found myself looking at, seemed almost freakish, and perhaps in a way...was.

There was also no mistaking the fact, he wasn't as yet fully hard or erect, even if he could be by what I now sat looking at. I had heard of course exaggerations before, men claiming to be this size, or that size, but without even knowing for sure, I sat there gauging, and thus judging Robert's prick to easily be a good twelve inches or more in length. Even now as he sat there using both hands on himself, it was like watching someone trying to climb up a pole, rather than his actually sitting there, merely pleasuring himself. But...it was also then, that both Deidra and Bella now came over kneeling down in front of him as he did that. Seconds later, all three of them wrapping hands around his prick as they sat stroking it together, with still plenty of room for another's, had I decided to join them. Which for a moment...I almost did. However, where Bella and Deidra had been the show only moments ago, it now obviously became the three of them. And I sat back comfortably, allowing myself the perversion of enjoying it...enjoying them as I watched, unashamedly, unabashedly, touching myself. I even caught a brief acknowledging look of appreciation from Ted as I did so, before he too turned back around, facing what was quickly becoming a rather bizarre, but mind numbing, thought provoking almost obscene display happening right there in front of me.

And I hadn't even seen the best of it yet as it turned out.

**

Seeing the three of them together sitting there actually stroking that massive prick of his, which by now had indeed somehow gotten completely hard, was amazing enough. But as I soon realized, I hadn't really seen anything yet. Both Deidra and Bella now began licking it, sucking each of the sides, effectively sandwiching his massive cock between them. And then Robert leaned over himself, his own mouth coming down around the head of his prick as he easily sucked the thick fat knob into his own mouth! If I thought what I'd been sitting there watching had been unusual before, it was nothing in comparison to what I was witnessing now.

Obviously the three of them had performed this particular act together before now, Deidra licking up and down one side, Bella the other, very often meeting one another at the end where they would briefly lick with their tongues, tickling the semi-exposed head of Robert's prick, as he himself continued to lean over, sucking it contentedly, small mewling sounds, and slobbering dribble as he did so.

Amazed, thought I continued to fondle and play with my clit, I was still once again taken by surprise as I now watched Ted, finally unzipping his own fly, reaching in, and soon after withdrawing his own rather impressive, though not nearly as large magnificent looking tool.

I half expected him to jerk himself off, though he didn't. He'd merely released it, now sitting there with it fully exposed, hard, gleaming with his own pre-lubrications, which were readily apparent.

"Now you may," Ted said simply. And then without looking, without releasing his own cock as he continued to sit there sucking it, being sucked as Deidra and Bella likewise continued doing the same, Robert now reached over as though his hand had eyes, and wrapped itself around Ted's stiff straining prick!

Though slightly stunned by the totally unexpected turn of events, I was also intrigued, more than a little aroused at this point, and now sat fully fingering my own self, watching, listening and hearing the decadently obscene sounds now coming forth as Robert even more forcefully slathered his own cock, sucking, slurping on it like it was an ice-cream cone. His own hand now smoothly, effortlessly, yet somehow slowly, in direct opposite of what he was doing to himself at this point, continued to work Ted's prick up and down as Ted sat back, unmoving, yet watching without even once glancing towards me as this went on.

In moments it became evident that Robert was hovering on the edge. Sweat formed on his brow, his face nearly beet red as he now sucked himself for all he was worth.

Once again Ted spoke, saying a single word. "Now!"

As he did, Bella, or perhaps Deidra, I didn't honestly know which...suddenly speared Robert's ass with their finger. The moment they had done so, he came...erupting, spewing, spunking his own cum into his mouth as he literally drained himself. When he had taken as much as he possibly could, and as I only then realized, hadn't actually in fact swallowed it, he now stood. He turned, leaning over, and though without even coming close to placing his lips over Ted's prick, I now watched as he simply spat, a torrent of his own fresh cream now falling out to almost completely and entirely cover Ted's hard stiff prick.

It was the most bizarre, titillating thing I had ever seen.

After Robert had done that, both Deidra and Bella immediately commenced to work cleaning him up thoroughly with their mouths and lips. And as they did that, finally Ted too, added his own skyrocketing streamer of fluid to the mix, which they likewise now consumed. So involved in watching this spectacle, I hadn't even realized fully my own small little pleasure as I strummed my clit, watching this.

By now Robert had fully composed himself, zipping up and straightening preparing to leave.

"I'll expect an answer first thing in the morning," Ted said simply looking over towards him. "And it had better be what I'm expecting to hear," he'd added once again using a tone of voice that I would prefer not having directed towards me.

"You will, and it will be," Robert assured him, and then with that he promptly left the room without escort.

**

After he had gone, we too recomposed ourselves, the evening obviously at an end, though I found myself still quite aroused and wanting.

"You are most welcome to spend the night in one of the guest rooms," Ted told me, "Or if you'd prefer, I will have someone drive you home rather than allowing you to drive home yourself."

It was a long drive home, and I wasn't too terribly anxious to have to do so, though I was also slightly disappointed in realizing that the evening, even as late as it now was, had come to an end. At least for me. I graciously accepted his offer however, bidding him goodnight as he then left for his own private rooms, leaving Deidra and Bella to show me to my room and see to "whatever needs she may have," as Ted had stated it. Just before he disappeared, he turned once again facing me, a small smile on his face. He had an uncanny way of perhaps reading my mind, though I'm sure the disappointment in my face had said as much.

"I would have invited you to join us, but until I think we've come to an agreement and understanding..." he didn't finish, though turning to the girls. "Deidra? Bella? In an hour?" And with that he left.

Shown to my room for the night, Deidra and Bella saw to my immediate needs, in so far as they showed me a drawer full of various and sundry types of toys and vibrators. It was evident that I was to receive no such attention directly from either of them in a pleasurable way, leaving me to my own devices.

"Is it always like that with Robert?" I found myself asking them just before they departed. Bella laughed.

"Yes, always. Never different. I think Master indulges his "kink?" shall we say, primarily because Robert does send a lot of business Master's way. And for that, he allows him this simple perversion on occasion. In fact, it was his doing that brought our Master into working on the account which has now brought you here!"

There had been something familiar about his name, and then it suddenly dawned on me where I knew it. "Oh my god! Robert's on the board of directors where I work!"

"That he is," Bella grinned, and one of the reasons he was invited over this evening, though I daresay, Master got quite a kick out of your being here to see that." With that, they both kissed me on the cheek, wishing me a restful sleep, and then departed.

Somewhat frustrated as well as disappointed, I decided against using any of toys offered me however, and simply slipped into the large, comfy oversized bed. Sleep was a long time coming to me, though I was again up well before the sun's rays had begun to penetrate through the window in my room. Even before it had, I had made a decision however. And knew then, I was about to write a new chapter in my life.

To be continued...

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,462 Followers