Do it! Ch. 04

Story Info
Maringa continues to gain experience.
8.3k words
4.69
33.3k
5

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 02/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,451 Followers

By the time I had got back to my room, a package for me had been delivered, or rather a large sized box sitting on my bed. There was a folded note attached, that though sent from Ted...Master, had been written in someone else's hand, no doubt one of the Attendings.

"Maringa, as per part of this evenings guest's desires, I would very much appreciate it if you would indeed wear what is inside. Both Deidra as well as Bella will be wearing something similar to yours, so do not feel embarrassed about doing so. But I will add...if you do decide to join us this evening, this outfit is mandatory!" T.M.

Curious, I undid the rather large bow surrounding the box, opening the lid peering inside before actually reaching into remove the "costume," which I called it to myself only then holding it up. I even laughed, realizing now what it was I was looking at. Glancing inside the box, I saw the rest of the ensemble and knew immediately what was being asked of me.

I walked over to the floor length mirror in my room, holding the very short...almost too short, plaid pleated skirt up to myself, along with the white blouse, knee socks and dark blue cashmere sweater with some sort of an emblem over the breast pocket on the left side. "This has got to be some kind of a joke," I said to myself looking about the room, half expecting either Deidra or Bella to suddenly jump out laughing at me as I stood there. I read the note once again, carefully. I knew then, it wasn't a joke, this was for real. And if I were to attend dinner later on this evening, this would be the outfit I'd be wearing.

"Well...if Deidra and Bella can do it, I certainly can!" I stated, and then headed off to shower, a small smile coming to my face as I began picturing myself, hair pulled back into a ponytail, no bra...full breasts pressing daintily against the semi-transparent white blouse. I had noticed there were no panties included inside the box, which had told me something else almost immediately.

I wouldn't be wearing any.

**

Dinner was to be served promptly at eight. I soon after made my way down stairs, a little surprised that I didn't see the normal hustle and bustle of Novices scurrying about as they usually were, running errands of one sort or another. Reaching the bottom of the grand stairs leading off towards the dining area, I soon discovered why, though even that for a moment threw me.

There were two long lines of both Novices as well as Attendings, each one seated there in the hallway just outside the dining area. For the first time ever, I now realized that every Novice as well as every Attending there could possibly be were here tonight. Many having come in from the city in order to be here for whatever reason. But even more curious as I approached, glad to see both Deidra as well as Bella standing next to the double wide doors waiting for me, likewise wearing almost exactly what I was. But it was seeing some dozen or so Novices, all wearing short plaid skirts, sweaters in an identical cut, a deep red, almost maroon. Even the Attendings wore very similar attire, though their sweaters were light blue in color, with matching pleated skirts.

I walked up towards Deidra, eyebrows raised in question looking back over my shoulder at the two formed lines. "This has something to do with the guy you call the Weasel right?"

Deidra laughed. "Yeah, you might could say that...you'll see why after we've had dinner. I don't want to spoil the fun for you, since this will be your first experience seeing this," she told me.

Just by the number of Novices and Acceptings here, I could tell there was something special going on, not to mention the obvious anticipation, nervousness and excitement in each one of their eyes.

"Obviously, this man too is fairly influential?" I asked.

"Oh yes...though you won't recognize him or anything, he's always been behind the scenes, keeping his true identity and anonymity in check away from the papers or magazines. But...he's probably amongst the wealthiest men in the world, and he has in place at least half a dozen corporate executives, who everyone else would think where the actual owners and CEO's of their own businesses. Nothing could be further than the truth in fact. The general public might think they are...but the reality is...he's the man behind the men."

"And he has a bit of a kink that Master allows him to enjoy here is that it?"

"Oh yeah, like I said...he does, and which is why there's such a turnout tonight. But again, I don't want to give anything away just yet either. It's something you have to see for yourself with your own eyes, which we will later, in about an hour or so after we've eaten. First things first though, let me duck my head in and see where we're at," Bella stated. "They're still talking business...or at least they were. If Master's ready to start serving dinner, I'll come back out and get you, and then make the introductions. Oh...one more thing. I wouldn't recommend calling him Weasel to his face if you know what I mean," she laughed, and then headed inside.

Standing outside the door next to Deidra waiting for Bella's return, I was surprised when Deidra suddenly reached over, her hands coming up to immediately do up one more button on my blouse. I had assumed with instructions not to wear a bra, or panties that a showing of a little cleavage was to be expected. I was wrong.

"There," Deidra said smoothing out my collar a bit, "Now you look a bit more modest...for the time being anyway," she winked chuckling a little. "And nice touch on the ponytail," she added. "Almost wish my hair was long enough to do that. No doubt Mr. M will pay you a little extra special attention because of that."

"Mr. M?"

Once again Deidra chuckled. "Yeah, seriously. That's the only name any of us even know him by," she informed me. "One of the few secrets even Master keeps from us, though I'm not even sure he truly knows the Weasels true name either. Which is one of the reasons we all secretly call him that, though the reason for that of course...you'll eventually learn later."

Just then Bella poked her head back out the door. "You may come in," she told us both. "Introductions...and then dinner."

**

Dinner had been set for six, which I noticed upon walking inside. Including Master and the three of us, I saw an older gentleman, no doubt Mr. M, along with a much younger looking woman sitting by his side. All three rising as we came in. Even I had to admit she was striking, long dark hair falling well past her shoulders, a black floor-length evening gown, which made me feel wholly underdressed in comparison. But it was her pale white skin that truly stood out, and I wondered if she'd even seen the light of day, looking almost Vampire'ish in a sense, half expecting to see fangs emerge upon smiling at us as we were then introduced.

"Mr. M, this is Mistress Bella, and Mistress Deidra, and...Maringa," he said turning towards me, leaving off the imaginary, or supposed title he'd given me for whatever reason.

"Pleased to see you again," he said acknowledging both Deidra and Bella with a quick brief shake of hands, though quickly capturing my own in between his two massive paws holding it there. "And very nice...to meet you," he informed me, glowering over me for a moment fully taking me in from head to foot before turning towards the woman waiting patiently...and as yet, unsmiling beside him. "And this, is my companion, Victoria," he said introducing her more to me than to the others, which told me in an instant, they had of course met her before. I wondered briefly in his having addressed her as that, the reason why master hadn't addressed me as such. Maybe he didn't want it to appear we were as intimately close perhaps as the two of them were, which is why he hadn't.

We soon after took seats, Master and Mr. M seated at either end of the table, me sitting directly across from Victoria, who I carefully took stolen glances towards as we began eating dinner. There was something about her I couldn't quite put my finger on, though she truly was beautiful in an almost Gothic looking way, something that for some oddball reason didn't quite add up with the obvious "School-girl" preferences he obviously had some kind of a thing for. I couldn't imagine her being dressed like this for one, which was perhaps the reason why in the first place the rest of us where.

We finished dinner none too soon, the curiosity and anticipation of the evening to come almost too much to bear as male staff, specifically brought in for the occasion, not only cleared away the dinner dishes, but the table and chairs as well, leaving only three there. Master now taking one for himself, with Mr. M, and Victoria taking and placing the other two chairs a short distance across from one another. I could only stand there slightly shaking my head in wondrous curiosity as Master spoke.

"Bella? I think we're ready to begin," he told her. "If you'd please escort in the Novices and Attendings?"

As Bella left to do that, Deidra once again leaned over towards me whispering. "This is where the fun begins," she informed me. "Mr. M loves playing this game. In a moment, each of us...all of us in fact will be invited to sit down over his cock. You get one in...and one out, that's it, and then you stand up and move to the end of the line. You may slide down over him quick...or slow, and visa-versa as you extricate yourself. It becomes in a way, a bit of strategic coupling with him, the ultimate goal of course, in seeing which one of us will eventually make him come. But there again, he won't come inside you, if you're the one fortunate enough to actually get him off, he'll not let the next person sit down on his prick, thus declaring the previous girl the obvious winner."

"How strange!" I whispered back, not at all sure I was so inclined to participate, though one look over in Master's direction told me he was obviously expecting me to do so. "So what's in it for the girls then?" I asked. Obviously this was all something they quite looked forward to, for whatever reason.

"Whichever girl is the lucky one to do so...is given twenty-five thousand dollars, on the spot, that's why!" She informed me, and then chuckled, though the doors had now opened with two long, yet mixed lines now coming in. "But that's not the half of it," she added. "If you get Victoria off too, the girl who manages to do that, gets ten thousand, so there's double the reason for each girl to be here in the hopes of making a substantial amount of money for little or no effort in having to actually do so."

"No wonder," I said turning back around again, though as I did so...I had yet one more big surprise waiting for me as I did that.

**

Mr. M of course sat in his own chair. By now he had removed his fairly average, though quite hard looking cock. He almost looked silly sitting there as he was, pants down around his ankles on the floor, with obviously no intent to remove them completely. His shirttail almost perfectly splitting his hard prick, which sat jutting up between his legs in obvious expectation and excitement of the girl's cunts he'd soon be fucking, one right after the other...including Bella, Deidra and myself by the looks of it. Once again, I figured that I could endure, if they could something like this, especially as it would be one single thrust in and out, and chances perhaps being...that might be all I'd get with the number of women who were standing there. And then I looked over towards Victoria, wondering. Which is about the time my mouth fell open. She...or rather he/she too...had a very large, very full...very stiff erection jutting up from between her legs as well.

"Surprise!" Deidra laughed as she looked over towards me. Unlike Mr. M however, Veronica had completely undressed, pulling off her gown to now sit there in black sheer stockings, garter and heels. She had magnificent looking breasts, that didn't look at all, or appear to be implants. It was quite obvious they were naturally enhanced, if that's what she'd done, simply taking hormones to produce the obvious fullness and natural symmetry of shape as I stood there gawking at her. Which is about the time she glanced over towards me, actually smiling for the first time...licking her lips.

"Oh, one more thing?" Deidra said. "Victoria gets her pick of the litter for the evening too...afterwards, Mr. M. and Master of course, enjoys watching her and one of us putting on a show for them later on. Though I can say, neither Bella nor I have ever been picked by her to do that...though I'm sure there's always a first time."

Standing there seeing the way she looked at me, told me that Deidra and Bella would still have a while to wait for that yet.

**

There wasn't time to dwell on that much longer however, as two immediate lines formed, a mixture of Novices and Accepted both filtering in amongst one another. One line moving forward towards Victoria, the other towards Mr. M. Each girl sitting down in their lap, one down thrust, one up...and then moving on to get into the other line, repeating the process.

"Well...shall we?" Bella asked walking over to get in line behind Marlene, one of the Accepted, whispering to me as I followed her over. "Marlene got the twenty-five last time he was here," she informed me, and Chrissy? Our resident squirter and Deidra's currently assigned wake up Novice? She got the ten grand from having got Victoria off last time."

Though currently in line as we slowly moved forward awaiting our turn with Mr. M., I glanced over noticing as I did that Victoria continued to keep her eyes on me, smiling even more broadly, not at all interested as it appeared, as one girl after another sat down in her lap, sliding down Victoria's hard stiff cock. I had a pretty good idea then, that I would later be putting on a show for Master, though oddly enough...the thought of that didn't exactly seem unappealing to me at the moment.

It wasn't long before I also realized...this wasn't going to be over with any time soon, so far at least, each girl had gone through at least twice, with both Mr. M, and Victoria, with no indication so far that either one of them were getting very close to actually ejaculating. Also of interest however, which each pass, I now noticed that hands too had begun groping, the girls blouses suddenly finding buttons popped, opened, looking more and more disheveled each time they came through the line, including myself. Now moving forward to slide down Victoria's hard cock, she immediately reached up, her hands all but shredding the front of my blouse open, baring both breasts at once as she grabbed them holding on, and then suddenly crying out.

"Shit!" One of the young Novices standing behind me suddenly said, I'd immediately stood up of course, just in time to see a fountain of cream suddenly spurting out the end of Victoria's cock. The moment she had, there was a sudden scramble by everyone else to get into, and thus form an even longer line now in front of Mr. M.

"Looks like we have a winner," Master said grinning, looking at me. And once again, his look likewise said he had a pretty good idea of who it was Victoria would be selecting later as well.

The one good thing was...having basically claimed my "prize", out of courtesy and respect for the others, I would no longer participate for the somewhat larger prize as the girls obviously began pulling whatever tricks they had up their sleeves in hopes of being the next one to get Mr. M off. Even Bella walked over towards me after her last attempt, seemingly satisfied with having at least put in a few appearances, now content to stand beside me watching everyone else.

"This is where they usually start putting all those techniques they've learned to the test," she told me. "Up until now at least, it's been like a slow-rolling train. After this, the girls will all be working their cunt muscles to best advantage, each one of them now hoping to be the one to finally get him off."

Seconds later after Deidra herself had gone through, coupled with him briefly, she then wandered over to likewise stand beside us. "Should be any time now," she smiled grinning broadly. "His face is starting to get red...usually when he does that, he's getting pretty damn close. Also...as you can see, he's making no bones about fondling the girls when they sit down either, grabbing their breasts, even fondling their cunts briefly as they sit down on him. That's usually when he finally looses it, so like I said...any moment now."

It happened only minutes after that. The young petite redheaded girl who had been asked to demonstrate her pussy contractions for me in the phallic room was the one who finally got him off. She had slid down, no doubt working her magic on his shaft, continuing to grip it, squeezing it as she did so, even as she slowly began moving up and off of him. The moment she had done so, he reached out with his hand, keeping the next one in line from coming over to sit down on him herself. Sure enough...he began spurting what appeared to be a gallon of cum-cream as rope after rope of semen began flying out the end of his dick.

"And there you have it!" Deidra said, "Pop goes the Weasel!"

**

In addition to the twenty-five grand paid out to the cute little red-head, and ten additional given to me, Mr. M then gave each one of the girls who'd participated a thousand each just for their efforts. Everyone soon departed with smiles on their faces, Victoria having already made her personal selection known to Master, which had of course been me. No one was really too surprised at that as she'd made it pretty clear as to who she was most interested in during the course of the evening.

"Mistress Bella? Is the room ready for us?" He asked her knowing full well it was of course.

"Yes Master," she responded already prepared to lead the way as our small procession soon after left the main dining area for Master's private wing where he had a small cozy, yet very intimate "play-room," as Bella had told me about earlier. On the assumption that I would indeed be the one chosen and selected by Victoria, Bella had filled me in on what I just might expect. The interesting thing for me was, I hadn't actually been asked if this was something I really wanted to do, or would do. And yet I somehow felt this was one of those "stretching the boundary" type of things that Master was curious to find out if I was willing to do. I honestly believed I could have very easily passed on it, and he'd have supported me. But I knew in doing so...he would have displeased his favored guests.

I had in fact considered my options, but then merely nodded my head in his direction after everyone else had cleared out. What I received back in response to that was a small, yet very pleased looking smile as we shortly thereafter followed Bella up to his private rooms for what would no doubt be more fun, and entertainment for his special guests.

As Deidra and I had stood watching the final moments together, she had also filled me in a little on Victoria. Victoria had been Mr. M's companion now as I learned for the past several years. She had undergone the hormonal procedure in enlarging her breasts naturally. A nice sized "B" cup as it turned out, without the aid of implants. She had also decided however that it never was her intention of having a full sex-change operation. Victoria enjoyed having a cock, and though in a strange sort of way, actually considered herself a lesbian. She enjoyed having the ability to fuck women with it, often referring to her penis as "My really big clit."

Minutes later we entered the Play Room, yet again another room I was totally unfamiliar with, as I'd never been here before. I was honestly starting to wonder if I ever would see all of the rooms and chambers reportedly on the estate. Entering, I was somewhat surprised at the simple furnishings contained within the room, and at the same time struck with the somewhat uncanny appearance of it as well. The entire room was mirrored, floor to ceiling. Everywhere you looked reflections of us as we entered, all from differing angles and views as though being inside some kind of macabre funhouse with mirrors.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,451 Followers