Do it! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,446 Followers

In the middle of the room was a small, yet functional and comfortable looking padded platform much like a small raised stage. I was to later learn that with the simple press of a button on the arms of two chairs sitting a short distance away from it, that the platform itself could be turned, thus spinning slowly in a circle until whatever new preferred view was then reached. Master, and Mr. M of course sat down in the two very comfortable looking plush leather chairs, Bella seating herself on the floor on a couple of large cushions next to him, with Deidra doing the same sitting down next to Mr. M.

Victoria was already disrobing again, moments later entirely naked waiting for me to join her there on the small unique little stage. Glancing up into the mirrors, it became evident that I'd be just as easily able to see them as they'd have in seeing and watching us, reflections of them appearing as an audience in a way, countless duplicates all watching, all waiting for show the two of us would soon be putting on for them.

I decided at that very moment, I was going to thoroughly enjoy myself. Victoria was an interesting woman, even if she/he did have a cock, especially as it was in fact a very nice thick one, now hard...and well aroused. As I was myself quickly becoming. It would be interesting for me, having a pair of breasts to play with, caress and suck, while no doubt being simultaneously fucked as I soon joined her now naked myself crawling up and onto the platform.

"Begin by sucking one another's breasts simultaneously," Mr. M, now requested. In hearing that, I knew the two of us would no doubt be choreographed throughout the entire evening, succumbing to his wishes and desires, regardless of our own. But even then, I found myself strangely aroused by the thought of that, wondering what it might be he'd soon be requesting us to do to one another.

Victoria had spread herself out, lying on her back as I crawled over towards her, basically feeding her one of my breasts as I in turn leaned forward capturing one of hers in my mouth at the same time. Glancing up, her cock stood proud and stiff, easily within reach. I reached out clasping it in my hand, feeling her shudder excitedly, her mouth moaning around my sensitive hard nipple as she sucked it. I likewise felt the thrill of her sucking mine, her hand now coming down to reach towards me simultaneously, fingers dancing inside the opening of my very wet juicy split. As we did that, I felt motion, opening my eyes seeing that our stage was slowly turning in order to give Master, and Mr. M a much better view from the side as we continued doing that.

"Victoria," Mr. M began. "Now I'd like to see you tit fuck her with your breasts," he urged, the obvious sound of lustful desire clearly heard in his excited tone of voice. One again we moved, me now lying on my back, legs spread provocatively, obscenely as Victoria slithered up between them. I soon felt the soft press of her breast as she cupped it within her hand, mashing it against the opening of my vulnerably displayed pussy. She began working it up and down, back and forth, teasingly nipple to clit as she tickled me ever so delightfully with it.

Glancing into the reflections of the mirrored room, I could now see that Mr. M had indeed had revealed his own cock once again. Deidra, dutifully sitting beside him, slow-stroking it up and down as the two of them watched us. Master too had his out as well, Bella likewise fondling and playing with his, though she was far more focused in looking at Master's beautiful hard cock than she was in seeing anything we were currently doing.

"Suck her Maringa," Master suddenly said, his comment sounding more like a command than a request, and yet the same level of lustful desire and intensity being heard as he spoke. Without any hesitation whatsoever, I now moved, rolling Victoria onto her back once again, kneeling at the side, her hands still fondling my breasts as I hovered over her. I soon captured her long thick cock within my hands, my tongue soon after snaking out to stab at the tiny slit already producing a nice bubbly droplet of pre-cum from the tip.

I knelt, sucking her cock, taking as much of it as I could inside my mouth, holding it there. And even as I did that, I tickled her with my tongue, running it up and down against the length of her shaft, still sucking as excess saliva drooled, dripping out from the corners of my mouth to pool down and around her small, but very tight little balls.

Without actually being directed to do so, Victoria slid around pulling me over and onto my back. Still maintaining contact with her myself, she now moved down and began licking me, placing us in that well known position of doing a "69" with one another. As we did, I again felt the platform slowly turning, glancing off to the side, the images of Mr. M suddenly standing, removing the rest of his clothing as he did so. I couldn't help but wonder what would soon happen next.

I watched as Deidra slid over, now joining Bella as Master himself stood, though he didn't approach the still rotating platform, the two of them now kneeling below, taking turns licking, fondling, and sucking Master's prick as he looked on. To my surprise, Mr. M now came over kneeling on the platform with us, behind Victoria, spitting on his own prick as he did. From below, I had a bird's eye-view as he positioned his somewhat short thin prick against the opening of Victoria's ass, and slowly began easing himself into her.

"Keep sucking her clit," Mr. M told me, nearly making me laugh as he used that expression in describing the "twice as big as his was", cock I currently had in my mouth. But I did indeed continue to do so, watching from my vantage point as he soon after hilted himself fully inside Victoria's ass, holding still for a moment as I continued sucking, and as she continued licking me.

The platform continued to rotate, images of Master, Deidra and Bella slowly going by almost making me dizzy as I glanced up behind, continuing to watch the dangle of Mr. M's balls as they slapped back and forth, his tempo increasing as he thrust in and out of Victoria's ass. Her clit-cock still held firmly within my mouth however, once again closing my eyes in order to ward off the wave of nausea I was beginning to feel while all that was going on.

"Grab my balls! Squeeze them!" He suddenly cried out speaking to me. I did so immediately, holding them in my hand, squeezing them as firmly as I dared without causing him pain, though even then I heard him telling me to do so harder than I was. So I did. In seconds, I felt his first contractions, knew then he was emptying himself deep inside Victoria's ass. Moments later he stumbled back away from the platform, once again collapsing down into his chair, thankfully calling a halt to the still rotating stage.

"OK Victoria, now you may cum," he told her. Hearing that, I fully expected to suddenly feel her prick throb, squirt and spurt inside my mouth. But to my surprise however, the moment he'd said that, she scrambled up and away from me, leaving me there all alone, by myself, a bit confused by the sudden quick departure she'd just made. I rolled over still in a state of disbelief as she now stood in front of him, his mouth opening wide, her hand furiously pumping her clit-cock, knees already bending, shaking with the exertion of her impending climax.

And then sure enough...she came. Her seed, her essence, her fluid discharge suddenly spurting out in a massive torrent of built up need and desire, filling his mouth as she inched over even closer, his lips not quite encircling, or enclosing around it, never touching at all, or so it seemed. And then she was finished, stepping back...immediately kneeling down on the ground before him as he again stood. He now towered over her, looking down for a moment, and then spat. Spat again, and again, her semen, mixed with his own saliva now coating her face almost entirely as he took several long moments to ensure he'd cleared out his mouth from whatever remained. Once he was satisfied that he had, he simply stood turning towards Master.

"Call me in a few month's we'll do it again," he said simply, and then adding. "Oh...and I've arranged for that meeting with Brown and Edwards for you, they'll be expecting your call." With that, he turned and began dressing just as Victoria began doing, her face still covered, still smeared with her own spunk. Even after having dressed again, she made no effort whatsoever to clear it away from her face, even her eyes.

"Maringa?" Master said. "If you'll see them both out for me please," he asked. There was no doubt here as to what had just happened. I had effectively been dismissed. I turned following Mr. M and Victoria towards the door, catching a brief look from both Deidra and Bella. I could clearly see in their eyes they knew I was surprised at the sudden turn of events, as maybe they were. But I also knew just as quickly, they weren't about to say anything about it one way or the other either.

I led Master's guests down to the lobby, seeing them out the door, still naked, still horny, and now more frustrated and confused than I had ever been.

"Was he...displeased with me?" I stood there asking myself. But even as I did, I could find no explanation for it, one way or the other.

**

For the next few days, things seemed to settle down once again, the same routines, though I found myself more anxious, less relaxed as I saw very little of Master as he again spent most of his time away from the estate off on business. I was in fact sitting in my room reading a book, having begged off on my afternoon massage, which up until now at least, I'd grown fond of looking forward to and having. But not today. A knock on my door, calling out for whoever it was to come in, setting my book down, uncaring that I was unkempt at the moment, being lazy. Deidra entered looking towards me curiously.

"You missed our massage," she stated. "Not feeling well?"

"Didn't feel like having one today," I responded back a bit sullenly.

"I see. Well...maybe this will help to cheer you up some," she said winking at me, hinting at some prospect of better news. "Ted would like you to join him this afternoon at the business meeting he's attending. Would like for you to act as his assistant. I've prepared a list of things for you to go over in preparation for that, and have arranged a driver to take you there." She glanced at her watch. "You're going to need to hurry though Maringa, you've got less than two hours before he wants you there, looking sharp and professional."

"Shit!" I exclaimed jumping out of bed.

"Calm down...go take a shower, I'll spread out the clothes he wants you to wear for the meeting, and then fill you in on the way there as to what specifically he's going to need you to do. Oh...and plan on spending the night with him in his suite. Apparently, there will be more meetings and such tomorrow, and of course, you'll be expected to partner up with him for those as well."

**

In a way it felt good reading through the material that Deidra had given me to glance through while she likewise filled me in. Ted would be expecting me to fulfill the roll of an associate partner, as opposed to just being his assistant. I felt a sense of some importance again, being needed, wanted...even if it had started to appear to me that I wasn't needed sexually by him, at least I was needed. And that had energized me, enough so that I submerged myself into the facts and figures I would need to be familiar with if I was to look and act as though I'd been working on this hand in hand with "Ted" since the beginning.

"Don't worry...you'll do fine. Just try and enjoy yourself, and relax tonight. I can tell you that Ted's had me book dinner for the two of you at one of the finest restaurants in town for later on this evening. So obviously he IS pleased with you Maringa...or rather, Chris," she laughed saying a name that now in a strange way seemed almost foreign to me.

A short time later the limousine we were in pulled up in front of the thirty story office building. I knew that I was to meet Ted on the thirtieth floor in fifteen minutes, supposedly bringing the final proposals I'd been working on with me upon arrival.

"The portfolios are already here," she informed me as though reading my mind. A courier will escort you with them, he's already waiting inside for your arrival."

I left Deidra, meeting up with the courier who was indeed waiting for me, riding up the elevator together. Moments later the two of us were then escorted down the hall to an enormous looking conference room where several board members sat waiting for us.

"Ah, Miss Mathews, you're here. And right on time too!" Ted said introducing me, as we then began passing out the documents he'd already gone through and prepared ahead of time. I had learned what I needed to know, enough at least that I didn't appear stupid or unaware of what was taking place here. Though this meeting for the most part would be a matter of simply going over and explaining the facts and figures being presented. The in depth discussions, concerns and questions would be covered tomorrow. But for now at least, the hard part for me, was over.

Two hours later we were on our way back to Ted's suite, where I soon learned yet again another change of clothes was waiting for me prior to meeting our reservations for dinner. I was both pleased as well as surprised to find my dress would include garters, stockings, no bra or panties, and a very, very revealing evening gown. It was quite obvious Ted wanted to show me off.

"But for whom?" I couldn't help wondering.

**

Master, or rather "Ted" was very much attentive to me during dinner, reminding me as we sat enjoying the wine he had ordered just prior to ordering our meal. It had been a while since I'd seen him this relaxed, this attentive towards me again, and found just how much I had missed that. It had caused me several moments of wondering if I had made the correct decision in coming here in the first place. Already I had done things, allowed myself to do things, I might not ever have done had I not. None of which I really had any misgivings about, it had been after all an eye-opening experience on many levels. But I had been left with a sense that I still hadn't lived up to his expectations, and had because of it, lost favor with him in some way. Now at least, it felt familiar...good again to be out having dinner with him, spending the evening together again in more relaxed, comfortable conversation.

And admittedly, I looked and felt sexy too. Several appreciative glances from men and women seated around us confirmed the way I felt, and it was obvious that Ted was himself smiling, being proud perhaps that I was his date..."Companion," I thought to myself, feeling better about that at the moment than I had for several days now.

"You feel up to some naughty fun?" He asked.

As good as I really was feeling at the moment, I was up for just about anything, especially if that meant enjoying some naughty fun with him.

"Yes," I half whispered expectantly, wondering what it was he might have in mind. I didn't have long to wait before finding out either, when our waiter came over to take our orders for dinner.

"Before we do order," Ted said looking at the young man, "I was wondering if you could prepare something a bit special for us," he asked, and then watched as Ted slid over a hundred dollar bill across the table to him. He looked surprised, pleased, and quickly pocketed the bill.

"Whatever you'd like," the man told him. "What can I get you?"

"I noticed that you are serving Zucchini on the menu tonight yes?"

"Yes," the waiter responded, pulling out his order pad as though to write whatever special order it might be down.

"You won't need that for this," Ted assured the man. "But...what I do want, and would like for you to bring back to us before we actually do order...is a nice long, raw...Zucchini. Think you can manage to do that for us?"

Our waiter looked at Ted, and then at me. I knew my face was beginning to flush with the realization of what it was Ted was expecting...and why. And yet, in a rather strange way, I was also feeling excited, yes naughty feeling at the unexpected aspect of that.

"Right away sir!" Our waiter answered, spinning on his heels as he quickly disappeared. I could only wonder at what he might then share with anyone else back inside the kitchen area once he'd made his special request, and what he was now expected to bring back with him.

"So you don't mind indulging me?" Ted asked grinning wickedly.

"Not if it pleases you," I responded back, meaning it as I saw the look of delight in his eyes upon hearing me say that.

"Everything you've done so far...has pleased me," he now added just as our waiter returned with a simple plate containing a single, somewhat long, totally raw Zucchini on it.

"Thank you," Ted said effectively dismissing the man, though it was obvious by the look on his disappointed face, he was hoping for more. A lot more. "If you'll give us just a few more minutes to decide on dinner?" He added by way of exclamation point, as our waiter nodded, once again turning and then walking away.

He sat grinning at me, and then glanced down at the Zucchini sitting on the plate in front of me. Without bothering to even look around, to see if anyone had noticed our strange request, or what was to happen next if they had. I merely reached for it, spreading my legs in the process, and then placed it between them, taking a moment before managing to ease it inside myself.

"That what you had in mind?" I asked.

"Yes," Ted smiled. "Now we can order dinner."

**

Admittedly, having the Zucchini inside me as we ate, our very attentive waiter no doubt wondering as he cast several glances towards me, or rather down between my much covered up legs...seeing to our needs, wondering if Ted might perhaps have a few more. All that, arousing me considerably as dinner progressed, though the truly amusing part came at the end, as we left my special Zucchini, back on its plate, wrapped in yet another hundred dollar tip as we departed.

And as we did, I caught more than one or two amused, curious looks from people who'd been seated nearby.

To my delight, Ted placed his arm around me as we headed out into the parking garage where we'd left his car earlier. Though I was somewhat confused when reaching it, that he didn't open the door, inviting me to sit down inside. Instead, standing there hopefully, expectantly perhaps. Though curious myself as to why, I was content for the moment at least to just remain standing there, enjoying the sensation of his holding me, even caressing me as his hands finally came up and began toying with my very, very aroused breasts. It was about that time I heard the sound of someone approaching their car having just stepped out of the elevator a short distance away from where we were standing. I don't know why, but I actually expected Ted might remove his hands from my breasts, as what he'd been doing was fairly obvious. Instead, he turned me, me now facing forward towards the sound of the elevators we'd heard. Sure enough, a single though obviously well dressed man was heading our way, though for the moment at least, hadn't as yet spotted us. That would change very, very soon.

"Maringa," Ted said addressing me, "Pull down your dress." His tone of voice, the way he'd spoken told me in an instant, this wasn't a request...but a command. And yet...I knew in an instant I wanted to obey him, do what he'd asked, having a pretty good idea of what he'd been hoping for, and anticipating all along. Within moments, I'd shrugged the small spaghetti straps down off my shoulders, the already low-cut top easily falling away as I felt Ted undoing the zipper pulling it down. The moment my breasts sprang into view, the startled, yet obviously delighted stranger who'd been heading towards us stumbled in his steps, slowing...yet still cautiously moving towards us.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,446 Followers