Do it! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,503 Followers

I felt Ted's hands come around cupping my bare breasts, kneading them contentedly, my nipples rock hard, sensitive to his touch as he almost painfully pulled on them. My eyes however glued on the man who now stood no more than five or six feet away, a look of uncertainty in his eyes as he stood there, trying to decide whether to watch, simply nod his head and move on...or what.

"Like what you see?" Ted asked the man sounding friendly, certainly not intimidating in the least.

"Beautiful woman," he responded, "gorgeous breasts."

"Yes she does," Ted said continuing to fondle them. "Would you like to see what they feel like for yourself?"

The stranger looked at me briefly, then past me seeing the look in my own eyes of complete and total surrender to whatever it was Ted...Master, wanted me to do. "Seriously? You'd let me feel her tits?"

"Sure...provided," Ted paused gauging the man's response to that, which was quickly forth coming." He even laughed nervously in doing that.

"I knew there had to be a catch, or maybe...we're on some naughty version of candid camera or something?" He now asked quickly looking about.

"No, nothing like that," Ted chuckled back. "And no real catch either, pretty simple actually, but you need to be a bit bold to enjoy what you're being offered here."

"Such as?"

"You let her suck your cock while I fuck her. You can enjoy that, and play with her tits as much as you like while she does. The catch is...we do it right here, right now. Your choice."

Once again the stranger looked around nervously. Though there were a few cars parked nearby, no doubt including his own, the danger obviously was, in someone else exciting the elevators heading our way, just as he had done.

"Well? You want her to suck it...pull it out!" Ted said a bit more firmly, letting him know it was decision time, now...or never.

He sat his briefcase down on the ground next to him, and then reached down unzipping his fly. In seconds, he'd produced a rather thick, impressive looking prick, already stiffening though he still looked to be a bit nervous while doing so.

"Go ahead baby...show him how well you can suck a man's cock," Ted encouraged me. As I leaned forward in preparation for doing that, I heard the likewise familiar sound of Master's zipper coming undone. Almost simultaneously, I felt the slightly cooler evening air as it caressed my bare skin, Ted having now hiked up my dress, bunching it around my waist. As he did that, our new stranger friend stepped in even closer, his hands coming down to capture each one of my tits in his hands as my mouth closed down around his hard cock. As I began licking, sucking and teasing his shaft, I felt Master's prick, wonderfully pressing against the sopping wet opening of my sex, something I had for so long been yearning for!

I almost came the moment I felt Ted's thick bulbous head slide deep inside my cunt, thrusting in, pulling, tucking and shoving my own pussy lips inward, then grabbing a hold of them taking them back out as his massive mushroom-like head forced them into doing so. I was simply in heaven! Even the sensation of this stranger's cock filling my mouth added to my unbridled desire and excitement, the juices from my cunt suddenly flowing, running down my legs even before I had realized it.

"God she sucks cock good!" The man bawled deliriously, feeling him shudder with intensity inside my mouth as I pulled on him even harder in conjunction with the thrusts I was feeling from master as he methodically, and smoothly thrust in and out of my pussy.

"Pull on her nipples...hard!" He tasked the man, which he did. I moaned even deeper with the exquisite, pain-pleasured sensation, drawing his prick even deeper into my mouth, gagging on it, saliva and drool now dripping down his shaft, so much of it that it even splattered against the shoes he was wearing.

"Oh fuck!" he moaned tossing his head back, his legs already weakening and I knew as he did that, he was close to tossing off inside my mouth. Ted sensing it as well, quickly warned him however against doing that, his personal perversion for something else long since decided.

"Not in her mouth," Ted said easily...simply. "Squirt all over her breasts, cover them with your cream," Ted added giving him the option, with no other alternative. Already close enough perhaps, though the simple suggestion itself taking him over the edge, he suddenly reached down, grasping his cock stepping back. Once again the sound of the elevators opening, someone else now approaching. He looked back over his shoulders.

"Forget that!" Ted demanded. "Do it! Come on...Do it! Squirt all over her fucking tits!"

And suddenly...he was. And just as suddenly I felt Ted spear me as deeply as it was humanly possible for him to do. As he did...I felt him swell inside me, throbbing, releasing...throbbing, filling me with his come nearly to overflowing. I screamed out my joy, my pleasure, my own spastic release, uncaring whatsoever at the startled looks of the young couple now standing a short distance away, watching the three of us.

They had initially looked frightened upon seeing us, stumbling into us, then smiling...slowly moving off in the direction of their car, smiling however, even giggling as they very slowly walked away.

"Ah thanks...that was ah...pretty wild," our strange friend said nervously, zipping himself up, quickly straightening his shirt and pants, and then grabbing his neglected briefcase, likewise wandering off towards his car parked only a few spots away from our own.

Ted pulled out, though leaving his only slightly softened cock to hang there, dangling provocatively. It was obvious he had no intention of putting it away yet, nor in letting me dress or straighten up for that matter either.

"Next one comes is yours," he informed me. "Whoever it is...or whoever they may be. I expect you to entice them to come over and join us."

Once again leaning me against the car, I felt the coolness of it pressed against my still bare breasts. Master's hands and fingers stroking me from behind, teasing...coaxing, tickling and pleasing my very slick, dripping cunt. Minutes later the sound of a car pulling onto our level informed me, that moment had arrived.

To be continued...

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,503 Followers