Do it! Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers

"He does have a nice cock. Perhaps later, I'll show it to you," I said ignoring Ted altogether, speaking for him in having announced that, as though his cock was mine...and not his own. Sybil actually laughed at that.

"We'll see," she said simply. "Perhaps. Though the whole purpose of getting together tonight was to review where we're at on the project, after dinner."

"Yes, which we'll do later...up in my room," I informed her. "Either later this evening, or tomorrow, dependent on how the rest of our evening goes. But to be perfectly honest, I perform and think a lot better, once I'm relaxed, satisfied...and not quite so horny as I am now," I snickered joking with her. Once again, she had a semi-bemused smile in hearing that, looked and then winked at me quickly.

"We'll see," she said once again.

We soon after finished our meal, taking a slow leisurely stroll out on the boardwalk near the beach, listening to the surf as it made its way in. "Well, shall we go up to my room?" I suggested. "I think once there, we can decide if we're all really in the mood to conduct business tonight, or do something a bit more entertaining, leaving all that until tomorrow."

Sybil didn't answer exactly, still eying me, though she did give me a slight nod of the head as we turned heading back up the beach back towards the back entrance of the resort. I slipped my hand inside my small purse as we did that. Having prepared the message I was about to send before hand, I then did so...alerting both Bella and Deidra we were on our way. What would happen next, would be even more critical than anything that had happened so far this evening. But I was becoming more and more confident with each passing minute that I was correct. Even Ted had deferred to my taking charge, if anything becoming less and less authorative as the evening progressed. I had caught a few questioning, concerned looks from him early on. But he had kept true to his word, allowing me some leeway in my handling of things, so long as Sybil didn't simply explode, which so far...she hadn't.

We rode up in the elevator in silence, down the hallway to my suite where I knew Bella and Deidra would be waiting inside for us, prepared to do as I'd told them, though Master of course had no idea what was about to happen. Not until it was too late of course, and committed to it whether he liked it or not, once we entered the room.

I slid my key in the slot, opening the door, and then stepped back inviting Sybil to enter in first. The room was fairly dark, just a soft light showing somewhere in the distance. Once again I quickly stepped in between her and Ted as she continued on even further.

"It's awfully dark," she began turning back to look at the wall where the light switch was in order to turn it on. When she did, Bella came up from behind her, along with Deidra who'd stood off to one side in the darkness, unseen. The black hood coming quickly and easily down over Sybil's head, Deidra grabbing the woman's arms pinning them behind her back as Bella did that. "What the fuck?" Sybil screamed out as spun helping to hold her securely as Deidra, and now Bella finished cuffing her hands behind her back. "Are you nuts? What the hell do you think you're..." I shoved a ball gag into her mouth, effectively shutting the woman up.

I turned briefly towards Ted, his expression said it all though thankfully he held his tongue...at least for the moment anyway.

"Definitely time for a little fun," I said as the three of us now manhandled Sybil over towards the bed, pushing her down onto it. I quickly secured her feet and ankles to the bedposts with a length of soft, yet sturdy rope. "Alright...let's see about getting her a bit more comfortable," I now added. Deidra had already unzipped her gown once she'd secured the woman's hands. It was now just a matter of pulling it up and off her, the wrong way perhaps, but it worked even though she fought against the three of us doing that momentarily. She soon found it useless however to resist us, as we quickly removed her gown. Like me...she wore absolutely nothing on beneath it, as naked as I was.

"Alright...now, let's make sure Ted's as secure and comfortable as well," I now instructed. He opened his mouth to speak, but I quickly shushed him, putting my finger to his lips, whispering.

"Maringa," he'd began, though not speaking loud enough for Sybil to have overheard.

"Shh, just do it!" I admonished him, adding. "Trust me...but just do it!"

**

Though Ted hurriedly undressed himself, it took very little time for the three of us to secure Ted to one of the chairs, likewise ball-gagged, and then with the addition of a hood made available, but not yet covering his head. Once he was secured, rope-tied to a chair, the three of us moved back to the bed. If Sybil thought she was going to be semi-comfortable laying there, she was still in for a big surprise. Even so, she continued to struggle against the ropes that bound and secured her, though her efforts were of course futile, along with her ability to speak though she snarled a bit, trying to do so, but to no avail.

"Oh for Pete's sakes Sybil, quit fighting it. You'll enjoy it a lot more here in a moment if you do, though if struggling adds to your enjoyment, then continue to do so...be my guest."

Though she did continue to pull at her restraints a little, she did seem to settle down, though more winded from the effort more than anything, unable to speak and now having quit trying, she found it easier to breathe as well, calming down even more. Until Deidra placed the bottom leg spreader against her ankles, now securing that before releasing her feet from the bed posts.

Bella had brought in the special reinforced stand we'd hidden around the corner inside the sitting room. Now placing it near the bed, it was a simple matter of lifting her up, the three of us easily able to do so, connecting her wrist restraint to latch on the upper bar of the stand. Sybil now hung there suspended off the floor, hands above her head, legs spread obscenely wide below. I noticed as we stepped away, her thumb-sized nipples had in fact hardened considerably, though whether from excitement, simple exposure, or even fear perhaps having made them done so remained to be seen. Still, they were a sensual temptation I wasn't about to ignore either. Nor was her pussy. She had obviously taken care of it, neatly trimmed, just a small little triangle above her puffy swollen lips. Just by the evidence of that it was easy to see she was aroused, or becoming so, even if she wasn't willing to admit it yet.

"Take care of that," I said commanding Bella, which was yet again another strange sensation, though the role she was currently playing for Sybil's purpose made it easy for her to do.

"Yes Mistress," she declared immediately, coming back minutes later with a new razor, warm water and soap.

Once again Sybil strained against her bindings, this time doing so a bit more urgently, once again trying to speak around the ball-gag, though only managing to make unintelligible sounds as she did.

"You'd best hold still," I cautiously warned her. "I'd hate her to nick you while she's doing this," I stated. "Nothing you can do about it anyway, but make it easier on her...and on yourself. Either way Sybil, we are going to shave that sweet pussy of yours properly, so I can then enjoy it."

Realizing she didn't have any choice or say in the matter, she held still, hanging there as Bella quickly went about her business, shaving away the small tuft of hair above her pussy. Within moments it was smooth...bare as Bella dampened the cloth running it around and about the now smooth surface.

"Very nice, very sexy," I said commenting on it, allowing my hands and fingers now run through her swollen lips, upwards towards the now bare skin. I continued upwards towards her breasts, cupping each briefly, tweaking her nipples into an even greater firmness than they already were. Nipples the size of good-sized gumdrops, sticking out now a good half an inch or more. I pinched each, pulling on them, hearing her groan as I did so, though she again struggled, briefly. "Let me see the nipple clamps," I told Deidra as she smiled, handing them to me.

Sybil began gurgling on her own spit, trying to make herself understood around the ball gag in her mouth, as she once again began fighting fiercely against and within her restraints. Ignoring the obvious however, I placed one of the wicked looking clamps on her hard extended nipple, letting the teeth of the clamp slowly bite down onto that fat thick nubbin. Sybil gasped audibly at the intrusion, and then amazingly, sighed deeply afterwards, holding still in fact as I lifted her other breast in my hand. I enjoyed the firm full weight of it as I did so, bouncing it up and down in fact, once again surprised upon hearing Sybil sigh pleasurably, inwardly as I did.

"So...you ARE enjoying this aren't you?" I accused. She held still, once again seeming to struggle against her bonds, but I wasn't buying it. I pinched her nipple...roughly, letting go, pinching and then holding it, stretching it out and away from her breast. She again moaned around the gag. "Don't lie to me," I demanded of her. "Admit it you fucking bitch, admit it to me...you're enjoying this aren't you?"

She held still for a moment more, unwilling to acknowledge anything as I now applied the second clamp to her breast, it too now biting down into the tender flesh of her tit. I held the chain connecting each nipple together, pulling on it in the middle, thus applying equal pressure to each breast, asking the question once again.

"Go on...admit it, nod your head, you like what I'm doing to your tits don't you!"

This time she nodded, and this time she moaned even more deeply as I pulled on the chains once again.

"Very good Sybil," I said running a finger beneath her chin, down between her breasts, and then flipping each nipple quite firmly with a flick of my fingers. "And for that...you've earned a small reward," I informed her. "You may remove her hood now Deidra," I stated. I then nodded at Bella who had been standing next to Ted, she now placing his hood over his head along with the ball gag into his mouth as though he'd been sitting there the entire time with both on. Once he was covered, and appeared in a bit of distress himself, Deidra removed the hood from Sybil's head. It took only a moment for her to let her eyes readjust to the lights in the room, though I had since turned them down considerably, bathing everyone in the room in a much softer, more sensual light. She quickly took in Ted, sitting a few feet away from her, now hooded, his legs firmly and securely tied to the chair, his arms likewise bound behind his back. But in addition to this, Bella had also secured a length of cord around his balls, then up and about his hard stiff shaft, down between his legs, and though she couldn't see it...obviously up the crack of his ass too.

"Like what you see?" I now asked as she finally looked away from Ted towards where I was standing. I wore a skintight black leather outfit, nipple cutouts that allowed the front portion of both breasts to poke out through them, but it was the small whip in my hand that I now slapped against my own thigh that immediately garnered her attention. "Don't look at me Sybil!" I spat at her...look at Ted, look at his hard angry cock. You hate cocks don't you?"

She was looking, but it wasn't anger or disgust that I saw in her eyes, I saw lust...pure and simple, if not mixed with a bit of confused frustration.

"Go ahead Bella, you can remove Ted's hood now too," I told her, as she quickly did so. Though his hood hadn't been on nearly as long, he went along with trying to act like his eyes needed a moment to adjust, before glancing across the way, looking startled and surprised at the way Sybil hung there suspended in front of him. "Slap his cock Bella," I told her. "Hard!"

Bella did, her hand stinging Ted's blood engorged prick, making it bend with the force of the stinging blow, slapping hard back against his chest. "Does that please you Sybil? To see his prick punished?" I asked. The light in her eyes told me it did. I then slapped her left tit equally as hard, hearing the sound of flesh against flesh, a reddened mark appearing against the side of her breast as she winced, her eyes popping open. I turned towards Ted. "How about you Ted? You like seeing that? Hearing the sound of me slapping Sybil's bare breast, likewise punishing it?" He nodded almost enthusiastically.

I turned back around towards Sybil. "Would you like me to strike his prick again?" I asked her. She hesitated for a moment. I slapped her other breast, harder than I had the last time. She again winced, though moaned even more deeply, suddenly nodding her head. I just nodded at Bella. She again slapped Ted's prick, twice this time, once each way, making it wobble, throb, and bounce off his thigh after having slapped it.

"I wonder which one will be the first to give in to the other," I said speaking to Bella and Deidra. "Though I'm thinking that maybe they're actually enjoying this more than either is willing to admit," I then stated. I turned looking at each. "The slaps will get harder you know...unless one of you is willing to relent, if either of you does, then we'll reward you both with a bit of pleasure, but until then..." Bella slapped master's cock hard twice more, as I now did to Sybil's cunt, spanking it with the small whip I held in my hand, Bella now taking up a similar whip, holding it as though prepared to use it against Master's cock. He showed no fear in his eyes however, which I knew he wouldn't. His face showing no other emotion, his eyes locked on Sybil's as he sat there.

I looked at her. "Another then?"

This time...she shook her head no.

**

"I'd say that's worth another small reward, wouldn't you Bella?" I asked. "Let's see how they get along without the gags then. But...if they don't, or if either one of you speaks without being addressed, they'll go in again, and stay there this time."

Deidra removed the ball-gag from Sybil's mouth as Bella did the same to Ted, neither one of them speaking, though Sybil had indeed opened her mouth as though going to, thinking better of it as she looked towards me. I circled around her, drawing the small whip up and over her breasts, letting it linger for a moment before flipping it somewhat gently against her bare flesh. She let out a small whimpering cry, but said nothing. I smiled, stepping in front of her, now trailing the handle of it down her tummy, between her legs holding it there. I pressed upwards letting it rub between the lips of her pussy, caressing her clit briefly before bringing it back up, looking at it, and then smelling it.

"It appears that someone is a bit more excited and aroused than she's letting on," I said speaking to my two companions. I then lifted the handle of the whip holding it against Sybil's nose. "Smell that?" I asked. "That's your cunt stink," I said placing it back down between her legs again. "And I bet, you'd enjoy feeling something nice and hard up inside that stinky hot cunt too wouldn't you?"

Sybil looked at me, and then nodded.

"I asked you a direct question, answer it!"

"Yes!" She said admitting her arousal.

"Yes what?" I responded using the whip as was intended, flicking the soft exposed opening of her very puffy, very swollen lips, delighting in the sound it made as it struck her.

"Yes...Mistress?" She half questioned whimpering, though flinching as I replaced the handle back between her legs.

"Much better," I said though striking her again anyway just for emphasis, turning towards Deidra. "Come here Deidra," I now directed.

"Yes Mistress?" She said quickly.

"Suck her cunt...put her on the edge, without going over," I told her, likewise warning Sybil again after saying that. "And don't you dare fucking come while she does either!"

Deidra now knelt on the floor in front of where Sybil was hanging. Walking over towards Ted as she did that, I now dragged the end of the whip up and around his still hard, still straining shaft. I'd had seen his prick hard before of course, but admittedly, never quite like it was now. I even had to hide my own surprise a little, staring down looking at it. The mere touch of the whip as I slowly dragged it over the top of his prick producing a fat droplet of pre-cum fuck juice that dribbled from the tip. His glans was thick, swollen purple and throbbing.

"I bet you'd enjoy fucking that sultry looking bitch over there wouldn't you?"

Teds eyes grew wide as he looked at me.

"Well?"

"Yes...yes Mistress, I would!" He quickly corrected himself before I could respond, smiling at him though I saw the surprised look in his face at having said that to me, the unfamiliar acknowledgement of our role reversals.

"We'll see," I said walking behind him, flipping the whip against his exposed backside from behind. "But certainly not...until I've fucked her first," I told them both. Even Sybil's eyes opened wide upon hearing that, though her moans at being pleasured the way she was revealed her wanton ecstasy as Deidra expertly continued sucking and teasing the woman's cunt. I walked over to the vanity opening the drawer. As I'd asked earlier, Bella had placed several items inside for me, one of which was a strap-on dildo, which I now removed. "Come...put it on me," I told Bella as she immediately came over and began doing that. "Is she close?" I asked Deidra.

"Yes Mistress, she is. Her cunt is leaking like a sieve, her juices even now are flowing down her legs."

Now equipped, I walked across the room heading towards Sybil where she hung, the long thick prick sticking up between my legs letting her know what was about to happen. "Go ahead, lower her just enough that she can bend over the chair here," I said moving it over in front of her as Deidra allowed just enough slack in her arm restraints in order to accommodate that. Likewise her feet now touched the floor, though remaining spread as she stood there trying to find her balance. I stepped behind, pushing her forward. She literally fell over the back of the chair, her ass coming up at a nice angle as I stepped in between her legs.

"Think she'll come for me?" I said looking at Ted. "Think she'll come for you? If I even let you stick your filthy cock inside her cunt?" I grabbed the back of Sybil's hair yanking it towards me, forcing her head to jerk back. "You do want to come yes?" I asked.

She hesitated for a moment, only as long as it took for me to reach around her, grabbing her breasts, squeezing them in my hands roughly. "Or would you prefer I just fuck you until I do?" I now asked pressing the head of my fake prick against the opening of her very exposed, very slick pussy, teasing it as I did so. This time she answered immediately.

"No Mistress."

"No what? No you don't want to come? Or no you don't want me to fuck you until I do?"

She was obviously confused at my question, not sure how to respond to it, which had been my intention as I shoved, drilling her, impaling her fully on my cock, not giving her the option of response. Sybil groaned deeply, collapsing forward once again over the back of the chair as I slowly pulled out before ramming myself into her again.

"Cat got your tongue?"

"Please..."

"Please what cunt?" I said thrusting hard, deeply and fully into her once more.

"Please Mistress, please..."

Deidra came over standing beside us, as did Bella, each of which now began pulling on her nipples, yanking on them severely.

"Please what?" I demanded. "Let me hear you say it!"

"Please fuck me. Please fuck my cunt. Make me come...please Mistress, please!"

**

I continued doing so for several minutes, feeling it...feeling her as she time and time again hovered on the edge, though I would quickly back off. I knew that even doing this for much longer, she would simply climax all by herself without any stimulation at all if we kept doing this.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers