Do Killers Dream of Electric Whips?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took a moment to compose himself before withdrawing with a slight "pop" from her well fucked cunt. Immediately the chastity device slid back into place, trapping his seed inside and once more hiding her pussy from the world, before he synthsteel changed shape, pushing his seed deep inside, trapping it within. If today was the day he decided to get her pregnant (and with the science he had at his disposal it was his choice) his sperm leaking out of her pussy would not be an excuse for why it didn't happen. He gave Bitchy a moment to recover, before tapping the device in an affectionate way.

"I think Bitchy enjoyed that. Isn't Daddy a kind master for letting her have such pleasure? But now it's time for Bitchy to be put to bed. She was a naughty girl and made a mess all over Daddy's bed."

And a mess she had made. Her juices stained almost everywhere. Not that she had a choice in the matter but still, it was something that needed punishing. And perhaps more importantly the cost of replacing the sheets would be added to her debt. And Cornelius didn't sleep in anything but the finest sheets. She'd end the day owing more credits then she had at the start even without interest being added. Bitchy would never be free. She was his for now and for ever.

He undid the bindings on her hands and feet and bodily lifted her from the bed, his strong frame easily carrying her as he held her tight and almost protectively as one would a favourite pet. He carried her to a device by the cage. It appeared to be somewhat like a shower, a nozzle at the top and a glass door at the front. He placed Arianna inside before closing the door and pressing a few buttons on the side.

"Time to put Bitchy into one of her nighties."

As the door closed the device whirled into life, a thick pick substance seeping from the the nozzle to engulf Arianna. In moments it had hardened into pink latex, enclosing Arianna entirely outside of her mouth and nose, her sphincter and her nipples, the clamps still gently buzzing away as well as incongruously her right thumb. More,as it hardened it forced Arianna into the fetal position, her knees tucked under her, her right hand forced up and her thumb forced into her mouth, the classic position of a child sucking their thumb. Cornelius didn't always make her wear this... she also had a collection of girlie nighties she had been forced to buy for herself (again increasing her debt) and sometimes she was just allowed to sleep naked but tonight he liked the idea of his fuckpet being kept within her own latex prison... and of course, she had to pay for the latex.

He lifted her again, placing her within the cage on her mattess. The synthsteel moved again, encasing her tight, wrapping around her, pressing her against the bars, her delicate anal rosebud open and avaliabe.

"It's time for your goodnight kiss Bitchy."

The goodnight kiss involved neither Cornelius saying "good night" or a kiss. Instead he fucked her ass. Her juices from earlier had provided easy lubrication for his cock and it didn't take much to get him hard again but even so he took it slowly, sliding in and out of her in delicate, defined motions, feeling her grip him. He did like assfucking Arianna... it was something he did every day, normally multiple times. His whore had three holes and with one of them restricted it made no sense not to use the other two frequently. He came again, filling her once more before withdrawing and placing a large plug in her ass, set to vibrate softly, trapping his seed once again. Bitchy would spend the night on a pink mattress, trapped in a pink latex uniform that allowed no movement, sucking her own thumb like a child, Cornelius's sperm in both her pussy and bowels, plugged in the arse and with a chastity belt locked in place, having been fucked in both her arse and pussy like a dirty slut.

And so came to an end a day in the life of Arianna Luskarelli, The She-Bitch Who Must Not Be Named and once the most feared woman in the Galaxy.

12