Do-Me Sub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ted_subby
ted_subby
13 Followers

Mistress, the moment my cock enters a male is just breathtaking to me, especially when I take a male's anal virginity. It is as though every remaining ounce of power still held by the male is transferred to me and I feel a rush of exultation and triumph. With Peter those feelings were amplified, considering where he was emotionally just a few weeks ago, and I wanted to sing with joy.

Peter's whimpering of dread quickly turned to groaning as I slowly inserted my ridged cock inside him. With every ridge of entry his groaning became loud and his ass tensed for a moment so I took my time in violating him and enjoyed the view of an almost crying very attractive male in lipstick, nail polish, fishnet stockings, and eye shadow. Halfway inside of him I began to use my hands to caress his flaccid dick and his groans of pain took on an undertone of pleasure. I paused entry for several seconds to allow his erection to complete and then I pushed more quickly into him until I was all of the way in.

The sounds emanating from Peter's mouth were varied and wonderful, a mix of groaning in pain, gasping in shock, and whimpering in humiliation. Once I was fully inside he began to cry in earnest and his sobbing matched the pace of my mild thrusting so that with each forward thrust he gasped. It was almost like playing the notes on a musical instrument. His face seemed to change expression slightly as he felt each ridge of my dildo inside of him, with an increasing amount of surprise and violation.

As I was thrusting I was also caressing his dick with my hands and becoming more forceful with my strokes. It appeared that he was ready to explode in my hands but I stopped all contact just in time and his gasping groans added a whimper of disappointment but his attention then returned to the increasing power of my thrusting inside of him. Then as his dick began to lose some of its hardness I resumed stroking.

Mistress, I do not usually fuck a man for very long, typically preferring to get on with the next and more pleasurable activity, but with Peter I extended the experience for approximately 10 minutes, even though it was his first time. I just couldn't get over how violated he seemed and his victimized reactions were just priceless.

The exit was slow and Peter's groans increased intensity with each ridge of the dildo until finally it was over. Peter was exhausted and slack against the cuffs. I went into the bathroom to wash my hands of his cum (Mistress, I know that we have talked about this issue but this was a special case) and remove the strap-on, then I un-cuffed his ankles so that he was lying flat on his back. I straddled his face with my knees and commanded him to pleasure me.

Providing pleasure to a woman in this way was another first for Peter but after what I had put him through he was putty in my hands. He performed wonderfully and I counted 8 orgasms, helped by the knowledge that he had become a true submissive.

Since that encounter Peter and I have had 4 other encounters and of course pleasuring me is always the centerpiece as you taught me, Mistress. I can now say that Peter is consistently a true submissive and is no longer a do-me sub.

Mistress, do you agree that my assignment is complete?

Chapter 6: Responses

Mistress, why do you doubt me? I do not understand. You do not require a subject's presence for assignments given to your other devotees. What have I said which makes you feel that you need to personally witness proof of this male's change in attitude? Peter is shy and would not feel comfortable submitting in front of others. Please let me know. Yours truly, Cassandra.

No, Mistress. I am not in love with this male but I will not allow you to treat him unkindly. He would be devastated being forced to submit to anyone other than me or in the presence of others. I do not accept your decision. Please reconsider. Yours truly, Cassandra.

Mistress, I thank you for your tutelage and appreciate the wisdom and training you have given me. I will forever be in your debt. I respectfully resign and I wish you well. Yours truly, Cassandra.

Mistress, I have done as you have asked. I hope that you reconsider because my life now is sad and empty. But I know that you will not reconsider soon and it will be 2 years before my contract expires. In that time Peter will certainly have found another woman to submit to and I am certain that he will be happy, now that he has found his true inner self. Was this your plan, Mistress? To make me fall in love and then crush me under your thumb with the terms of our contract? Do you expect that after 23 months of hopelessness I will crawl back to your feet because I realize that there is no happiness for me elsewhere in life?

I have obeyed your command to change my phone number and e-mail address and I will not have any contact whatsoever with Peter. I applaud your lawyers for their thorough and evil attention to detail. I am sure that your watchdogs would find out if I disobeyed any of your commands so I will not circumvent them.

I will try to maintain decorum and not continue these thoughts. I will obey you to the letter of the contract and mark off the days when I may leave this horrible sisterhood. Yours to the letter of the contract, Cassandra.

Chapter 7: Epilogue

It's funny. I found Mistress Cassandra's story posted on that sisterhood's web site. I must say that the site is rather exciting to look through with all of the personal testimonials and erotic videos of male domination. I would probably have doubted the veracity of many if not all of the personal testimonials had I not experienced one of them firsthand. It is very strange to read about your own experiences through another person's eyes and words.

Mistress Cassandra did a great job of reading my emotions. I was a do-me sub as she described, although I hadn't heard the term before and hadn't realized that actual submission meant to give up a big amount of control. Silly me.

Mistress Cassandra was wrong about one thing, though. There was no chance that I would find another woman to submit to. She had imprinted herself on my soul, claimed ownership in a manner of speaking. I was spoiled and ruined for anyone else and I have never been with or wanted to be with anyone else since meeting her.

When I did not hear from her again and her phone number and e-mail address had been shut down without any forwarding, I became despondent. I tried to find her but I had no other information and I didn't even know her name other than Mistress. I tried inquiring in a couple of local BDSM clubs and received a few interesting invitations but I was not interested in being with anyone but my Mistress.

I had given up looking for her because there was nowhere else for me to search. I was still interested, though, in the dominance and submission lifestyle which I felt could have been mine and one night while browsing sites I encountered the fascinating web site of that sisterhood. After reading the accounts of several of its members, I was captivated at how realistically the stories were portrayed although I was somewhat certain that they were mostly or all fake, fictional stories just to titillate readers.

Until I read my own story. There I was, Peter did this and Peter did that. It was amazing.

I considered contacting the sisterhood but figured that if my Mistress were restricted under contract then I did not want her to suffer by my breaking rules to contact her. For her sake I remained patient, happy in the hope and belief that the ending of the story was true and she would try to find me in 11 months from the date I saw the story until the end of her contract.

I debated my decision dozens of times but to reach out to her would risk something potentially horrible, if the ending of the story were true. Perhaps the contract stated that she would be clapped in irons and tortured for disobeying her Mistress. Or worse. I simply could not bear that. As it turns out, I never did find out the potential consequences.

Anyway, I wanted to post our story and this epilogue on my own blog, 3 months after she and I met again. I am certain that this will be the first of many years of blog posts recounting the experiences of my dominant wife Mistress Cassandra and me.

We will be transitioning to a total power exchange relationship once we feel more comfortable with each other. I feel comfortable enough now to officially hand her the keys to my life because she has that already anyway but she knows best practices much better than I do and she tells me that we will wait another several months before holding a collaring ceremony.

My Mistress has even told me that she has forsworn playing with anyone else despite my assurances that I did not want to be a shackle to her desires. That she pins the blue ribbon on me, though, makes my life complete and there is no power that I could possibly withhold from her.

ted_subby
ted_subby
13 Followers