Do Me This Way

Story Info
She tells you how she wants it.
1.5k words
3.97
29.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was one of those rare days, Thrill, when you had a little time to spare at the apartment between calls. You called me to ask me to meet you there. Hearing that voice brought forth wetness. I said that I had something I needed to do. You said, "Do it later and be there." There was something about the force of your voice. The way you said it…I was hornier immediately. So I headed over to the apartment to meet you. You were there waiting for me in your car. We went into building and got into the elevator. On the way up you reached under my skirt…no panties. You smiled. You dipped your finger into my pussy. Sopping wet. You smiled broader. You kissed me…just then the doors opened. As I hurriedly walked down the hall with you behind me, I could swear the hall gets longer and longer every time I make that trip with you. And my hands were of course shaking, as were my knees. Just like the first time, it is still.

Once we were in the apartment, I set about the tasks of putting down the comforter, wetting and warming your towel, and chilling your glass of water. When I came back into the living room, you were waiting for me on the sofa, naked, holding TheEnterprise for me. Damn, if only I had a picture of that for my wallet.

I dropped to my knees in front of you while looking into those gorgeous eyes of yours. From them came the incentive to give you the best head I knew how. Such a gorgeous cock deserved to be worshipped by my mouth. And it was. Wet and loudly as I slurped, sucked, and maneuvered your cock around in my mouth and down my throat. After several minutes of this, and too soon for me, you took your cock from my mouth and told me to take off my clothes. While still kneeling in front of you, I removed my blouse, bra and skirt. You pushed me onto my back there on the comforter. And then came the sight that takes my breath away: you moved down from the sofa over me…looking into my eyes, aiming TheEnterprise at my throbbing cunt.

The sight of you made me almost lose my breath. The anticipation made me want to buck my hips up at you. But I knew not to. This you do at your pace…as you want. I waited. You entered me. I felt the head slowly force its way into the opening that is smaller than it is. I felt the rest of your dick follow through into the deepest depths of me. I felt the walls of my pussy pushing outward as your large cock made its way in, conquering my pussy, my mind, and me, again as it always does on these voyages. And then you came to rest at the tip of my pussy. You laid your full body atop mine. I could feel you from head to toe. Weightless, yet I feel you against me. I feel you breathing. Then you begin your fucking. That skilled precision fucking that drives me wild. I instinctively raise my legs. My pelvis moves forward. Oh God, you go in just that much deeper. After a while you raise yourself up on your arms. Oh Jesus, deeper still. I raise my hands above my head and relinquish myself to you entirely. I feel you. I move my hips up to meet you. I want what you are giving. And then, just when I think The Enterprise cannot go into me any further, you raise my legs over your shoulders and buck into me until I cannot help but buck at you. You call this position the Georgia Buck. (I knew there was something about that state that I loved!)

With my arms above my head and my eyes closed to block any distractions, I am fucking you back. I have to touch you. I have to hold on or I will buck you off of me. I put my hands around your neck and rub my fingers through your hair and over your ears. I look at your face. Just what I need to send me over the edge. I cum, quietly, with whimpering sighs of joy.

You lower my legs and lye against me again. You kiss me. So sweet are your kisses. Sweet are your movements. I am feeling you. I make a request of you, Thrill. I ask if you will fuck me in a certain position. You are willing. I ask that you fuck me with one of my legs raised, and you straddling my other leg, while I am slightly on my side. You have me assume the position. You position yourself between my gaped legs…my right leg is bent and resting against my chest and shoulder. My left leg is between your legs. You are over me, holding my right leg, positioning TheEnterprise. I am nervous. I know that this position gives maximum penetration. Will I be able to take you? Will your long cock go in too deep? Will I scream and pull away to save myself? I wonder, and I want to know. Will TheEnterprise go further into my galaxy now than ever before? I looked at you. You seemed very comfortable there on your knees, back straight, ready to put me to the test. You pushed in slowly, steadily, completely…until you were in as far as you could go. I felt you touch my cervix…incredible! You had tapped it in the past, but then, you were almost resting against it. My teeth started to chatter. You liked the feeling…you too noticed that this was the farthest you had ever been. Your balls were resting against my ass more closely that ever before. My pussy was against you like never before.

Then you started your classic manipulation of my pussy and my emotions by slowly working your cock in and out of me. Each stroke in would touch my cervix. There would be a flash of pain. But it was ok…I could bare it. It actually felt good. The pains were brief and paced apart so that I could recover before the next one. And the pleasure mingled with the pain and made the pain feel good. That sweet pain that is sweet because of what is causing it. You seemed to like this position. You were above me, erect and stroking. You started to pump faster now…each stroke in hitting the same mark…deeper than ever. Each hit causing me to let out a grunt of pleasure…a sound I was not sure I had ever made before.

You were pumping harder and faster now, as you looked down at my contorted face. As you continued I started to wonder if I had made a mistake to suggest this. I looked at you as you looked at me. Your face seemed to read, "Be careful what you ask for". You then laid down on me, pushing my leg further into my body, spreading my legs even wider for your penetration, pushing The Enterprise further into my hole. I moaned and grunted and screeched. You were not pumping now, you were lying there…rolling your cock around in me, against the very tip of me…you felt with the head of your cock what you had never felt before. You were deep in it. Rocking it. Working it. Getting from the pussy all that you could. Getting from me sounds that were a mixture of impending orgasm and sweet pain. You kissed me again, softly, tongues dancing around and against each other…muffling my little screams.

You moved you face to the side of mine. I put my face into your neck. I held onto you for dear life. I felt my climax building. I felt you begin to move in and out again…I felt TheEnterprise tapping the cervix again…harder and stronger, and deeper. I could not control myself. I began to buck against you, increasing the intensity of your thrusts and the depth of your penetration and your cock's assault on my deepest firmest spot inside my twat. I muffled a scream against your shoulder. My eyes started to water. I kept bucking, you kept fucking. I felt you push hard into me and stop…you grunted. My pussy started to contract, my body locked. I felt your dick twitching rhythmically. I felt your hot cum shooting into the depths of me, splashing against the place Mother Nature never intended a cock to be. I met your cum with mine. We squeezed each other until the feeling subsided. Then, we both lye there for a moment, waiting for the full effect of the event to calm. You got up and sat on the sofa and wiped your brow.

As I rose to get your towel and your water, I turned to you and said, "I will probably bleed tomorrow." And you laughed.