Do Not Enter

Story Info
Hannah and I are in bed when she hits me with a ban.
1.3k words
3.58
7.1k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
roygbef
roygbef
10 Followers

For a laugh I gave a new colleague of mine, Hannah (blond, with a long braid) a couple of funny stories I'd written years ago for kids. I thought she might enjoy them. Afterwards I realized that this wasn't merely an offhand gift, but actually a gift of love. I hadn't shown these stories to anyone in years. She was 25 and I was twice her age. I had to be careful not to overstate my silent affection for her.

But she liked them! She wanted more!

-I have more stories for kids, but what you just read were actually my best. The only things I have that are still any good are a couple of adult erotic stories I've written recently.

Oops, the cat was out of the bag. I was back to shyly manipulating her, this time with erotica.

She looked at me, silent, tight-lipped.

-I don't loan them out, I said. I don't want them to be copied. If you want to read a few, I want to be there, too, either at my place or at yours.

I'd pushed her into a corner, She could have refused, but she accepted and chose for her place.

-How about this Saturday? she suggested.

-Sounds good. After I'm finished working in my garden. Mid afternoon?

I showed up at her place and offered her five of my stories. She stopped at two.

-God, this is heavy. This is a lot different than reading stories for kids.

We looked at each other silently.

-Where do you come up with all this? You've either got a great imagination or a great memory.

I didn't answer. But that's when I kissed her. She hadn't been asking for it, but she didn't refuse, either. It was a short kiss, returned by a long one.

-Wanna get naked? I asked.

-Oh God, it's been a while.

-Well, for me, too.

Her family had been a member of a conservative religious sect for a few years and that was probably why it had been a while.

We stripped in the full light of the late afternoon and laid next to each other on her bed. We cuddled and kissed for a while.

-You know, I'm not so crazy about sex, she said.

-What? Then what are we doing here in bed?!

-No, what I mean is I don't like fucking. I don't like having a dick sticking up my cunt. It's aggressive and it hurts.

I looked at her long and hard. Then I started singing:

-Now that we found love what are we gonna do with it?

-Oh cut it! she said. I'll show you.

She pushed me over on my back, shimmied down towards my feet, raised my cock to her lips and took me in her mouth. She happily went up-and-down on me and it was quite beautiful to watch.

She let me loose and gave me a stern look.

Or, we could do this, she said, and she crawled up to plant her twat on my face. Her lips met mine. I licked her clit, enjoying the taste and the view.

-Or this, she said, and then she got up off me, turned around, put her cunt back on my face and went down on me, 69.

I've never been crazy about 69; I usually strain my neck trying to please the other and I feel almost nothing below the belt. But this was different. My tongue met her clit very relaxed and at the other end she was deep throating me such that I felt it all. My tight little testicles were going crazy.

Then she got off of me again and laid next to me, face to face.

-This is kinda what I like better than fucking with a dick up my cunt. Your turn on top.

I pushed her over on her back and got on top of her. My dick slipped in between her legs.

-Watch it!, she said.

She was wet, so I couldn't resist rubbing my dick up and down along her labia. I slipped in by accident.

-Au!

-Sorry!

I pulled out and scooted down to compensate for my mistake. I planted my nose between her labia. No complaints. I lifted her thighs and held them from underneath. I gave her a few good licks. Then I started going a bit crazy on her clit. She began panting.

-Oh, God. No, no, not yet!

So I eased off.

I moved up and payed attention to her tits. I licked and sucked her nipples. Then I licked her sternum, between her breasts. Which is where I planted my dick. I looked down at her. She got the idea and pressed her breasts together against my dick and let me ride her. She seemed to enjoy watching my cock come and go between her tits. She bobbed her head down a few times to take the head of my cock in her mouth for a sec before letting it go with a pop.

I liked the feel, so I took two steps forward on my knees, straddled her shoulders and wagged my stiff cock, circumcised and all, in front of her mouth.

-Just give me a minute, she said, as she propped two pillows under her head and neck.

-OK, give it to me.

I inched forwards and she took the head of my dick lovingly between her lips, then slowly and deeply in her mouth. She looked up at me. I watched my member slowly disappear into her sucking mouth, only to reappear a few seconds later. A magic show based on trust. And on saliva.

I picked up speed and pushed a bit harder. I was deep throating her, and although her eyes were bulging, she didn't choke or complain.

When I was close to cumming I was tempted to stick it down her throat and give her one big squirt, but instead I pulled out.

-Are you ready now? I asked.

-Yeah, she gasped.

So I went down on her again. My tongue, the human vibrator. I held it stiff and jiggled my head back and forth, assuming that if I kept this up long enough she'd blow her top.

Which she did.

-Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh!....

She stiffened, grabbed my head and almost stuck it up her uterus.

-Fucking cunt!

Apparently this was her way of cumming without a dick up her twat.

She let go of me. I crawled back up and laid next to her. We kissed.

-God, that felt good, she said. How about you?

-Woman and children first.

-Yeah, but how about you? I'm bushed.

I thought about it.

-Roll over on your tummy.

She did and I got down and licked the crack in her ass.

-Hey, no breaking and entering, okay?

I didn't answer. But I got back on top of her and put my cock in the crack of her ass and started riding her, open air. Her crack was wet enough that it felt just like fucking her up some wet hole. I picked up speed and force. I held her tits tight.

-OK, Cum on, cum on, cum on! she said.

And I did. I shot my wad, arched my back, howled like a dog, then laid my head on her shoulder and started crying like a baby.

After a while I stopped sobbing and said,

-Sorry, it's been a while.

I got a towel and wiped the cum from the crack of her ass.

-Was it good for you? I asked.

-Great. And for you?

-Not bad for sex without fucking. Just kidding. It was great for me too. And so, exhausted, we took a sex nap, and only woke up an hour later when it started getting dark.

roygbef
roygbef
10 Followers