Do Not Lie To Me

Story Info
When you lie to your master you get punished.
2.3k words
12k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Last call" the bartender says as I down my ninth shot of jack and sip on the remainder of what's left of my overpriced Long Island ice tea.

"You sure you don't need me to call you a cab?" the bartender asks.

Drunkenly I slur, "No I'm good. I can call a friend."

He nods in agreement and lets me finish my drink in peace. I debate on who to call, who would keep my secret, after all I'm not supposed to be here.

Master would not approve! I told him I was meeting a friend for a movie and would be home late. He asked all the basic questions who am I going with, what movie am I going to see, what time is the showing, and when I should be home, etc.?

I told him I was going to see the new Harry Potter movie with a new friend from work, that the movie started at 10:30, and we would probably stop off and get food before I got dropped off. So many lies; I don't like lying to him. Master doesn't like when I drink too much. He worries the damage that it will do on my body. However, I have been feeling terribly restless for weeks now and want to be drunk tonight.

I reach into my purse on the barstool next to me to pull out my phone. When suddenly a sharp grip is around my wrist that makes jump. I look up and it's him!

Before he can say anything, I blurt out, "Sir I can explain."

His rough voice sends shivers thru my body, "Start talking now!"

Now I know I'm in trouble. I motion him to sit but he just stands there over me piercing me with his cold eyes. I just stare at him unable to speak.

With a sharp tone he asks, "Well are you going to tell me why you lied?"

I bow my head with respect slowly starting to feel small.

I respond defensively, tears beginning to roll down my cheeks, "You have been distant and I felt ignored."

He releases my my wrist, "Grab your things, we're going."

The release of his grip on me stings more than his words. I quickly grab my things and follow him out the door of the bar. We curve around the alleyway behind the bar towards his car. I can tell by the way he is walking with each stride that he is enraged.

He shouts, "Stand by the curb and wait for me!"

This isn't good. He has something planned. I stand on the curb regretting my choices of lying to him. I should have told him how I have been feeling weeks ago, instead of internalizing it.

I can see him at his car looking for something in the trunk. I see him pull out some rope and something I can't see. He walks back over to me. I try to maintain my eyes on him and focus on him and not show any weakness.

His voice is stern, "Turn around with your arms out."

I hesitate, "NOW!" He barks.

The strictness of his order compels me into obedience and I put my arms out behind me. I prepare to take my punishment.

He ties my wrist together tightly I can feel the force of his rage, "Let's see if you feel ignored after what I have in store for you."

Despite the terrifying growl in his voice, I can still feel his care for me.

Then in one quick movement there's a burlap sack over my head; that must have been the other thing he was carrying that I couldn't quite see. I'm then being jerked off the curb by my wrist. In his forcefulness, I almost lose my balance, but I catch myself before I fall.

I can hear him laughing at me. He pushes me forward in the direction of the car. He holds me close by the throat. Master knows that's my weakness.

I want to fall into him, for him to hold me but I know that's not the case tonight; tonight, I'm getting punished.

He bends down and growls in my ear "You are never ever going to want to lie to me again my sweet."

Before I am given a chance to say anything, Master shoves me into the trunk of the car. His forcefulness always makes me weak and I can already tell how turned on I'm getting.

He slams the trunk of the car. This is new, he has never done this before. Of all the scenes that we have played together I have never been in the trunk of the car. I'm nervous yet excited for what he has planned for me.

I hear him start the ignition of the car, and pull away from the street. I know I will not be in the trunk long before we are home. It's a left at the signal and then four stop lights and then right before we reach the neighborhood.

My heart stops when he doesn't make a left. Instead he continues straight. Are we not going home, what is he doing, do I have things mixed up? I'm still drunk from the bar and I can't see. Maybe I'm just confused.

...I do know the amount of time it takes to get home. We are definitely not going home. I slowly start to panic. We have never played out a scene not at home. He really must have meant what he said earlier.

He must have drove for a good hour before the car slowed down and pulled over somewhere. I could hear the car turn off and him opening his door. The sound of his footsteps makes my heart race with anticipation and fear.

I hear the angry clashing of his keys as he opens the trunk. I try to scoot back to a location he cannot reach.

He growls, "Hiding away won't do you any good now, and you know that."

I slowly inch myself closer so he has access to my body.

"That's my girl" I hear him say it sound so sinister you can hear the victory in his voice.

He yanks me out of the trunk of the car and pulls me to my feet. I want to ask where we are but I know my questions will get ignored. He grabs me by wrist and pushes me as we start walking. I trip over everything that's in my path and he doesn't care he doesn't remove the sack that is blinding me from my vision.

It smells of damp and cold. I can smell trees. We walk what seems like forever but in reality, we are probably a few miles from the car. I'm trying to count my foot steps and the direction that he has me going.

He must hear me counting underneath my breath and stops. He spins me around a few times I almost lose my balance, and we start walking again. I give up trying to maintain the distance from the car, and where I am.

He stops and pulls the sack from my head. I blink to adjust to the clear sky of stars that are above us.

I know where we are now. It's a campsite off a nature reserve. We are deep in the woods. Where the only things that could hear me scream are the animals.

His face is strict. I don't see any way out of what he has planned. He grabs my face with his hand. I lean in to his touch and close my eyes.

Before I know it, I'm slapped in the face, "Look at you all weak, begging for my touch," he laughs.

It's hard for me to admit, but there is truth in his words. I try to maintain eye contact but I desperately feel like crying.

I'm smacked again, but this time I'm prepared and it doesn't hurt. Now he is just getting me angry. I can tell he is toying with me.

I stare blankly into his eyes until he speaks. "On your knees slut".

I obey his commands and fall to my knees. I can see the outline of his cock thru his pants and how it's getting more noticeable. He un-does his pants, revealing his cock to me.

"You know what to do," he says.

I go to work putting the whole thing in my mouth, the taste of his skin lights my body on fire. He is fully erect.

I don't know what else he has planned and I'm nervous to find out so I try to take my time. Instead, he grabs me by my hair and forces my throat down on his cock. Master forces me to take it all, choking me, and making me gag.

He pushes me away as I cough trying to keep from throwing up, "Are you sorry you lied to me?" he yells.

"Yes sir" I spit out.

Master hits me across the face again, "Stop lying."

That time I cry out in pain.

"Get up, your nothing but a whore, something for me to use, don't you get that?"

Truly sorry for the first time, I respond, "Yes sir."

As I get up from the ground he yanks me half way and pulls me towards him. As he turns me I feel his cock near my legs.

He undoes the restraints that are on my wrists, and spins me back around to face him.

Strictly he demands, "Remove your clothes."

I remove my skirt revealing my lace thong. It's probably 60 degrees outside in the middle of fall and I finally realize I am visibly shivering in the brisk night breeze.

I continue to remove my thong and my shirt and bra exposing all of myself into the woods. I try to find an anchor to take my focus away from my discomfort. I let my mind drift as I stare at my feet that I don't even hear him call me. The sharp pain on my calf brings me back to the scene.

"I said hold out your wrist."

Snapped back to reality, I quickly hold my wrist out for him, "Sorry sir."

I hiccup and realize I have been crying for the past few moments. He forces me on knees and I again start sucking his cock. I feel him harden again as I employ my hands for more stimulation.

I moan on his cock as if I'm worshipping it just like I know he wants. He pulls me up again from my knees and drags me by the hair to a tree close by.

"Bend over with my hands on the tree, and if you move I'll start over."

He places his hand on my ass. As we have done before, I prepare to count how many times he slaps me. The punishment is 15 hard slaps to each cheek for lying, so 30 total.

I start having difficulty when I get to 20. Each strike hurts increasingly and it is getting harder to keep track. However, I know if I miss counting or slip from position he will start over. As Master reaches 27, I'm wailing in pain. I just want it over.

"28 , 29 ahhh 30!"

I collapse to the ground, but he yells, "I didn't say we were done."

Master grabs a stick and whips my legs.

I cry out, "Sir please it's cold I want to go home."

He strikes me again with the whip as he responds, "I don't care what you want! You lied to me."

I try to crawl away from him begging for him to stop. Frustrated at my disobedience, he kicks me in my side making me fall. Tears are racing down my face.

Master grabs me by my hair and mounts me from behind telling me to arch my back. He knows the abuse has only turned me on more. I am so wet from the experience he easily enters me and begins fucking me.

"How does it feel to be just a useless whore? Huh? knowing that my abuse makes you weak?"

I cry out in tears of pain and joy, "I love it sir."

He pounds me deep, hitting my cervix. I know he wants to breed me. He grabs me by the hair and yanks me to him.

"You are mine pet don't your ever forget that, your body belongs to me."

I can feel as his cock twitch as he releases his cum inside me. Slowly, He loosens his grip on me. I let myself collapse to the ground.

I begin bawling uncontrollably, "I'm sorry sir, I won't ever lie again!"

I can barely get the words out as I begin to hyperventilate. He pulls me to his chest as I'm shaking and crying uncontrollably.

He gently holds me saying, "I know pet ... I know."

The sun slowly starts rising as he just holds me, reassuring me how well I did, whipping away the tears and dirt from my face. We just lie there until my sobs stop and I can breathe again.

The sobbing stops but the shaking doesn't. He slowly sits me up to undo the restraints and grabs are clothes. I'm just rocking back and forth. Trying to center myself. He pulls me up from the ground slowly and helps me dress and pulls me close to kiss my forehead. He takes my hand and we walk back to the car.

The walk back does not seem as long as the walk there. He opens my door to the car and buckles me in.

"Are you ok my pet?"

I nod in agreement. I can't seem to find my voice yet. He gets into the passenger seat and I lay my head in his lap as we drive home drifting into sleep knowing I'm safe with him. My master.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Used and Abused Used for my pleasure and yours.in BDSM
Remote Controlled Pleasure Pleasured in public then punished at home.in BDSM
A First Meeting He gains her trust and is rewarded!in BDSM
When Sir Comes Home After Sir gets home from a trip he takes slut out for fun.in BDSM
A Night of New Experiences Pt. 01 A girl's first experience with being tied up and used.in BDSM
More Stories