Do Not Pass Go 05 - Peter's Antics

Story Info
What has she done?! Enough's enough!
10.9k words
4.57
70k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What has she done?! Enough's enough - my ending to LightontheSound's Do Not Pass Go

http://www.literotica.com/s/do-not-pass-go

In chapter 4, part 1 of my continuation, the kids started their resistance campaign, since it didn't look like their father was going to do anything about the situation. Jenna was acting like a teen slut, Tommy was a disturbed, angry pyromaniac, and Traci, the brains behind the revolt, was operating behind enemy lines, trying to get the goods on her mother, while sucking up to her.

Wonder what Dad's been up to?

This chapter may seem a little slow to start, but is written in an attempt to stay true to the original chapters and continue Peter's story. The kids are not done.

There are too damn many intriguing stories that are never completed, or left hanging with disgusting endings. If I find a story that's been abandoned for too long, I'll give you my idea of an ending. Fair warning though, I don't write about total wimps. May not be BTB, all nuclear and shit, but no voluntary cucks, or whiny simpering wimps.

For Information on how I choose which stories to continue, please read my profile.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Peter

My trip back to St. Paul was uneventful, but I was actually feeling better about myself than I had in a long time. A weekend of steamy sex with a beautiful young woman can do that for you, and my visit with my two younger kids had been wonderful. They did make me a little nervous. I could swear they were up to something. The last thing I needed was them to mess things up in the system.

Even my sprained wrist wasn't hurting to terribly. The only thing that would have made things better was if Lily had been working my flight. She wasn't, but I resolved that I would give her a call when I got back home. Maybe I'd check in with Pia as well if I saw her around the building. She certainly seemed amenable to socializing.

On the drive home from the airport, my good mood started to get a little strained when I thought about Jessie, and the way she had interfered with my visit, again, by keeping Jenna away from me. After my efforts to deal with her screw-up, visiting the house at risk to my own legal status, and convincing Jenna to come home, I still was the one who got the short end of the stick, not being allowed to talk to my eldest.

I decided that enough was enough. I wasn't going to take a chance on any illegal communications or visits possibly submarining my next appearance in family court. What was to stop her from telling the judge that I'd come over uninvited? It's not like she had any qualms about lying before. Even the phone calls could get me in trouble, since she'd specifically fought allowing telephone or video visitation.

No more visits to the house or to talk to the kids, to solve the issues she was having with them. I wasn't allowed to, by her choice, and as much as I wanted to help the kids, I was undermining any future chances for making things better. I also wasn't going to put up with her using the visits as punishment, either for the kids or me. The next time she tried it, I would have my lawyer file a motion for re-evaluation. The courts had to eventually recognize the truth.

Monday afternoon, I had my talk with the little terrorists. I know their heart was in the right place, and I loved that they were trying to stand up to their mother for me, but it was too dangerous. I had to stop them, particularly before Traci got involved. Tommy had surprised me, but Traci? The thought gave me shivers. Once I'd finished that call, I felt better about things. A little more in control. They understood that I was in charge. No longer would I just wait. I was going to make things happen. I still had my three step plan.

Step one was to see my kids again and do everything I could for them to get over the divorce; that one was starting to bear fruit. Step two was to get the court to give me unsupervised visitation. Step three was to get a new custody hearing. I still was having difficulty seeing the kids, with Jessie using them as a bargaining chip, but I could be patient. Jess was already starting to show her true colors, and might even be weakening. She had called and apologized, albeit at 5:45 a.m. and it took her two tries to get it out. She had even talked about considering letting Jenna come stay with me. It was progress. It wouldn't be long before I could start on step two, and work on seeing them unsupervised.

~ * ~ * ~

My pleasant interlude with Theresa had me in a good mood, and I was able to concentrate at work, without hearing from the ex for a couple of days. Mid week, I was actually relaxed, sitting back enjoying a drink, when I gave Theresa a call telling her how much I enjoyed the time we spent together, and confirming another visit in three weeks.

Once off the phone with her, I paged through my contacts and found Lily's number. She'd been on my mind a lot since my flight home. She had promised she'd take my call. I got her voice mail, and left a message that I would love to see her when she had an opportunity and asked her to call me. A few minutes online and I found a couple of local clubs that provided free dance lessons before the crowds started at night. I wrote down the times and locations, and told myself that I'd start attending. I might even meet somebody interesting if I stayed afterward. It couldn't hurt, and I could tell Lily that I was doing just as I'd said, getting lessons.

Two different evenings, and four hours of dancing with strangers, only proved that I had two left feet. It didn't mean I was going to stop learning. Surprisingly, many of my unfortunate dance partners during the lessons seemed interested in having private practice after the official lessons were over. I stayed late both nights, somehow spending over $40 when booze was on sale at two bucks for rail drinks and a buck-fifty for the draft beer of the night. I even got a phone number out of it. Things were definitely looking up. I might be 40 and divorced, but I still had a full head of hair, had lost most of my paunch, and was wielding a lot more confidence, after Theresa and Lily. In spite of my evil ex-wife slut.

Speaking of Lily, we played voicemail tag for a couple of days. She was hard to get hold of when she was working, and her free time seemed to coincide with my work time. We managed to speak on Thursday, and contrary to her claim that it would take half-an-hour of flirting with me before going dancing, it took almost an hour of flirting on the phone before she agreed to dinner and dancing on Sunday.

Saturday morning, after a late night hoofing it, and dancing with strangers, I was worn out. My sixteen year old niece wasn't listening to my excuses. I'd promised her a hike around Afton.

It was a great time, and a beautiful reminder of all the good that existed. After my dance outings, and with my upcoming date with Lily, I was feeling a little better about my situation. Allie was a great companion, still bugging me about using the new body she personally felt responsible for.

"C'mon Uncle Peter. We've all heard about the complete bitch Aunt Jessie has become. It's time for you to move on."

"Maybe you should be telling that to your mother," I reminded her. "She's been single longer than me, and I don't see her dating much."

"Much is the keyword. She dates sometimes. The last few nights were the first time you'd been out in five months. And you were home a little after midnight every night. That's lame."

I had to laugh, and I told her I had work to go to in the mornings, and couldn't stay out all night. I also mentioned that I had a date for Sunday, and not to wait up. She was grinning and telling me about the single mothers of a couple of her friends by the time we got back to the house. That's all I needed. My niece setting my up on dates.

~ * ~ * ~

The time out of the house was good for me, and I spent Sunday doing some more work around Billie's house, while anticipating my date that evening. She insisted I didn't need to pay rent, so I took some of what I would have paid her, and each week did a little more to restore the dilapidated mansion she lived in to some of its original glory. It was slow going, but I enjoyed the manual labor, and when my nephew John started pitching in, it gave me a chance to connect with him.

I called it a day early, cleaning up for my date. I also took a few minutes out to call Theresa and confirmed my flight plans. We had a tentative date for late Friday night before I got to see the kids on Saturday. Assuming Jessica didn't pull any more of her stunts.

It was a forty minute drive to get to Lily's place, a significant improvement over the effort it took to see Theresa. When she came to the door, my insecurities resurfaced. She was stunning. What the hell did she see in a guy like me?

"Cat got your tongue?" Lily asked.

I realized I'd been staring. "Your gorgeous. I'm almost afraid to take you out in public. We'll be mobbed by admirers."

She laughed, and closed the door behind her.

"You're not going to lock the door?"

She shrugged. "I have roommates. We all crash here when we're not on the road. They'll take care of it." She leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "That's to reassure you that we're going to have a great evening together, and I'm happy to be with you."

Dinner was terrific, and we learned a little about each other's history. I didn't give her enough to scare her away, but she knew about my job, my sister and her kids, as well as my kids, and my marital status. She'd been married once, but it didn't stick. They parted amicably as friends, the biggest issue in their relationship their two jobs which left them almost no time together.

"I travel a lot, Peter. I'm out of town many nights, and I'm often exhausted when I am home. I'm not trying to scare you off, I just want to be up front with the situation."

"I understand. You can't be absent any more than my ex-wife was, and she never traveled. She just preferred to spend her time away from her family as much as possible." I hoped I wasn't coming off as bitter.

She grinned. "I'm not gone that much. I'm usually home at least three nights a week. One of those is typically in recuperation. I'm taking applications for the other two."

"I don't have a resume with me, but I'd happily fill out a form."

We had a nice dinner, and had only been in the bar a few minutes before my phone went off. Pachelbel's Canon. Of course. The evil bitch had a sixth sense. "I have to take this, it's probably nothing, but it could be about my kids."

Lily nodded in understanding, but didn't look pleased. I answered the phone, heading for the entrance where things might be quiet enough to actually hear something. "Jess?"

"Your children are monsters!" she shrieked in greeting.

I covered one ear with my hand, turning away from the large speakers blasting out Hank Jr. "I wouldn't know. I don't get to see them much. They weren't when they lived with me," I said.

"You're daughter's on the pill!"

I couldn't believe her. I knew she was a slut, but this was ridiculous. "What the hell are you thinking, Jess!? Trying to get her to follow in your shoes? What, did you take her to your doctor?"

"Of course not! She did it behind my back. She carries condoms with her. She's out of control. On top of that Tommy's trying to set the house on fire!"

I was tired of her lies and exaggeration. House on fire. Tommy? "You're going to have to deal with it. I'm not allowed to talk to them, remember? Besides I'm on a date. If it's not an emergency, you can call me at work. Goodbye." I hung up on her, before her screaming could shatter an eardrum, and returned to Lilly.

"Problems?" she asked.

"Nothing serious. Certainly not enough to warrant interrupting my evening with such a beautiful woman." I made a show of turning off my cellphone. "Come on. Let me show you how useless dance lessons are," I said, grinning.

They weren't a total failure, and she was gorgeous enough, and a good enough dancer that nobody even noticed me. We spent a few hours dancing and drinking, while trying to hear each other talk over the din of the music. At least it kept our heads close together, while we shouted at each other.

I was looking over her features, thinking how sexy her mouth was. She grinned. ". . .iss me . . ." she said loudly into my ear, most of the statement drowned out by Pistol Annie's Hell on Heels. It sounded like a hell of an offer, and I leaned in and pressed my lips against her glistening pair.

She pulled back in surprise after a few seconds. "What was that?" she asked.

"You said 'kiss me,' didn't you?" I said into her ear.

She stunned me by laughing. "Oh, Peter. I asked if you were going to miss me when I leave tomorrow. My next day off is Thursday."

I could feel myself blushing. Lily smiled and leaned forward, pressing her lips against mine, her tongue teasingly swiping my lip. "It might have been for the wrong reason, but that kiss you gave me was sweet." She leaned back, grinning at my drop-jawed response.

After a few more dances, and my date receiving far too much attention from the local Romeos, I thought it would be nice to move on. Someplace quieter. Which was anyplace but where we were.

"Ready to go?" I asked, my mouth to her ear, wanting to avoid any more misunderstandings, although the last worked out pretty well.

She nodded, and we headed for the door. I invited her out for dessert or a coffee, but she shot me down. At least she was kind about it.

"I turn into a pumpkin at midnight," she said, her hand holding my arm, as we walked through the large parking lot. "I fly out tomorrow. But I had a great time. If I ask you if you're gonna miss me, you're not gonna do anything crazy are you?" she teased.

I stopped, and turned her to face me. I leaned in and kissed her. She didn't resist. Not in the least. She leaned into my kiss and returned it in kind. When I pulled back, she was wearing a mischievous grin. "Miss me, Peter?"

"I'd love to, lovely Lily," I answered and gave her another only slightly shorter kiss. When I pulled away she was laughing.

"I see what we have here is a failure to communicate," she said. "So are you going to kiss me while I'm gone?"

"I'd need lips bigger than Mick Jagger's to kiss you when you're gone. Can we do this again as soon as you get back?"

"Let's plan on Thursday night. I'm not scheduled for Friday, so I should have a later curfew."

We continued walking to the car, and I opened the door for her. I was brought up to be a gentleman, but it didn't stop me from getting a long look at her luscious legs.

The trip back to her apartment wasn't far, but I knew I had little to no chance of doing anything that night. From the sound of things, she lived in a stewardess flop-house, with more women than there were beds. I would have to guess those were at a premium. I did get to walk her to the door. "Can I have a miss goodnight?" I asked.

"I guess you'll have to find that out on your own," she answered, looking into my eyes. In her dancing heels, her eyes were directly in front of my own. She was a tall woman, and ninety percent of that was her incredible legs.

The kiss started out slow, but I pulled her closer, one hand behind her head, the other around her waist, drawing her tightly against my body. She had to feel the effect of what her presence did to me, but she didn't pull back. If anything she ground against me a little.

When we were done, she gave me a quick peck on the cheek. "There's something about you, Peter . . ."

"Thursday?" I reminded her.

"I'll be there with bells on. Somehow I think I'll be kissing you a lot while I'm gone. Sorry to leave you like this," she said, with a knowing nod and glance below my waist.

"I'm not. I had a great time. You're a fascinating woman Lily."

"Fascinating?" she asked, as if the comment surprised her.

"In the least. I'm dying to learn more about you."

She gave me another knowing smile. "I bet you are."

"I am. And I'll be keeping up the dance lessons. I figure in another ten years or so I'll be worthy of wheeling you around the dance floor."

"Silly man. You're worthy now, or we wouldn't even be going out. Doesn't mean you should be giving up on the dance lessons." She gave me a wink, and put her hand on the door handle. I was a little surprised when it turned and the door opened a crack. Didn't these women know anything about security? A house full of attractive women, if they were anything at all like Lily, had to be a tempting target to those of questionable morals.

I wasn't looking forward to the long drive home I had ahead of me, before I could deal with the gift she'd left me in my boxers.

~ * ~ * ~

Monday I ran into Pia again at the office. She entered the elevator as I was headed down to go to lunch. She was alone. As we stepped off the elevator I struck up a conversation.

"Headed to lunch?" I asked.

She smiled as she buttoned up her overcoat before heading out into the cold. "Not today. I usually eat lunch at my desk. I need to run an errand for my kids. You?"

"I was thinking about a sandwich, but if you wouldn't mind the company, I'd prefer to spend lunch with a beautiful woman." I know. Not very slick, but I was really out of practice.

"Would you settle for spending it with me?" she asked, surprising the hell out of me.

I wanted to say something slick, humorous, debonair. I had to settle for mumbling through my slack jaw.

She laughed and grabbed my arm. "Let's go Peter."

It was the oddest lunch I'd ever been on. She was a chatterbox, and when she wasn't telling me about her life as a divorcée with two kids, she was peppering me with questions. I had no idea what was going on as I followed her to two different stores, carrying her bags, as the discussion continued.

She'd been divorced two years. It hadn't been as bitter or contentious as mine.

"He still loved me, at least that's what he said. I had no idea he had a mistress, and that's all you could call it. He paid for her apartment and everything. When she turned up pregnant, he chose her. I wasn't happy about it, but he was generous in the divorce, and he's a pretty good absentee father."

"Why do they do it, Pia?" I had to ask, wanting to kick myself as soon as the words were out of my mouth.

"Hell if I know. If you figure it out, I'd love to know. There was nothing missing at home. He was still loving and attentive. I thought we had a great marriage. How about you?"

I laughed. "I wish. I should have figured something was going on. She was working ninety hours a week. Pulling in a ton of money, but never home. Our love life was anything but loving, on the rare occasion she decided to bless me with her presence. I turned all my attention toward the kids, working forty to fifty hours a week, and spending all my remaining moments with them."

"And now they're halfway across the country, and you're stuck here. Sucks, doesn't it?"

"To say the least. At least I've been able to concentrate on work most of the time. At least one part of my life is going well." I gave her a grin. "I'll make that two parts, if you say you'll go to lunch with me tomorrow."

Her laugh was light and cheerful. "How about I bring in lunch, and we can eat in the cafeteria? Get to know each other a little."

"That works for me. Meet you downstairs at noon?"

"Can you make it eleven forty-five? I hate having to fight for a table."

"Eleven forty-five it is."

~ * ~ * ~

So my new life started to settle in. I had lunch with Pia, and went to the open dance lessons in the evening, and talked to Lily on the phone whenever she called. I would have called her, but her schedule made it difficult. After lunch Tuesday, I even convinced Pia to join me for an early dinner after work. Yeah, things were looking up.