Do Real Men Believe In Romance?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Making sure he got up early the next morning, he planted the book deep inside the back of the couch, then miraculously found it after they came home from church. Candy thanked him profusely then ran up to her room to read. He was sorely tempted to follow her and tell her who Savannah chose, but decided not to be so cruel.

Having nothing to do himself, he called Dani and they agreed to meet at the mall. He used the excuse of wanting to find out what she wanted for her birthday, but knew they would end up in the bookshop, and he was interested in what she liked to read. Not that he was surprised when she headed for the romance novels. "What is it you women see in those? I mean Candy threw a fit last night because she couldn't find the one she was reading. I finally found it stuffed in the couch this morning."

Dani looked at him. "Have you ever read one?"

"No, of course not."

Her eyes smiled. "Then don't knock it until you read it. Some of them are really well written and besides some of the sex scenes can get pretty steamy. Of course I think they are, a guy like you with real experience might disagree."

He shrugged. Seeming not to care. "So, okay, they have steamy sex in your view, but do they have any action, a plot?"

"Of course they do." She picked one up and showed him the cover. A shapely blonde with a low cut dress and a gun stood in a doorway. "This one, the gal is a spy, and she's in love with the man she was sent to spy on. He catches her, and...well, you'd have to read it to find out what happened. I haven't been able to get it away from Anne long enough to finish it." There were others and he went ahead and grabbed a couple of them, including the one of the female spy. At her curious look, he grinned.

"I'll check it out, but odd are you'll end up with it so don't worry about Anne's copy."

He read the first one the first night and when he saw Dani after school the next day he tossed her at it. "Here ya go..."

"What did you think?"

He shrugged. "Not bad, I don't know how it ends though...I only got through the first couple chapters." It was a lie, he had read it all, and some of it twice. He saw her arch an eyebrow but said nothing.

Her sisters had agreed that the best opening of the club would be on the night of Dani's birthday. The entire town was invited, and out of deference to those with children, no booze was served. They made up for it by serving food prepared by the finest caters in Atlanta and the music was so varied that whatever your taste, you found a song you could dance to. As the night wore on and children went home, things did get a little more rowdy. At midnight, a giant cake was wheeled in and Kate took the microphone from the band leader.

"Dani honey, it's hard to think of my little sister being eighteen, and I know mom and dad are looking down on this and beaming with pride. In a few weeks you'd graduate from high school, and you have the best looking man in town looking at you with love in his eyes. But me and the rest, well you know us, and we had to do something a little bit out of the norm for you tonight. Joker, I hope you'll forgive us for what we are about to do. And gentlemen, I strongly suggest you hold on tight to the lady you came with because without further delay, I introduce you to Buck and Snake!"

The music came back on and the whole room gasped in surprise as two men came out of the cake. One dressed in a cowboy out fit and the other in biker leather. Joker had no doubt that they were male strippers and it was clear that the object of their vision was Dani. For almost an half hour he watched as they did everything but get on their knees and bare their cocks to her. Then he watched as Buck drew her up and the two began to dance around her. He was ready to do some punching when it dawned on him she was gone and the men were still dancing.

"What the fuck!"

He saw Kate over at the end of the stage and pushed his way over to where she stood. Her eyes were on the men but she smiled at him. "Relax lover, we had to get her out of here somehow. She's on her way back to the house with Anne. Get going ."

He went out through the kitchen and was at the house within minutes. Anne greeted him at the door and pulled on her jacket. "She up in her room. We're taking off for the night, so enjoy." She started to leave, then turned to look at him. "Be nice to her Joker, and be gentle."

He nodded. "I will Anne and thank you."

He went up stairs and found Dani in her room. She was smelling the roses he had arranged to have delivered while they were at the club and the champagne was chilling. He did notice that she had slipped out of the dress she had been wearing and was dressed only in the white bustier, panties and garter belt that Kate had given her as a pre-birthday present. He had been lucky enough to see them when she had tried them on to check for size. The long white nylons hugged her thighs and she still had her shoes on.

"You are the hottest woman I have ever met."

She turned and walked up to him. "I was going to leave on my dress, but Anne said it was sexier for me to greet you like this."

"Anne would know. And I totally agree with her. Much, much sexier." He drew her to him and found her lips with his. They had kissed before but now he let his hunger for her out. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he felt his cock spring to life as he sucked on her tongue and caressed her bottom. "Oh baby, so sweet and soft. I love how you feel." He rubbed his bulging jeans against her crotch and she rubbed back. "Six months, I've never gone six months with out a woman before, but you are so worth it. You want some champagne?"

She shook her head. "Lets save it for my twenty first birthday. We'll take a bath in it."

He chuckled. "Hmm, it's a date. But for now, you been unwrapping presents, how about I unwrap one?" He ran his hand over the front of the bustier and pulled at one velvet ribbon. It came untied and he opened it slowly. Bending his head, he kissed and licked the tops of her breasts, giving them soft nips and when her breasts were free, he began to lick and suck her nipples until they were hard as the red Georgia clay in summer.

Dani moaned above his head and he drew away long enough to take her to the bed. The red and black, velvet and silk bed covering contrasted with her skin and he worked himself out of his jacket and began to unbutton his shirt. "I'm no stripper darlin', but I can take it as slow or as fast as you like."

She licked her lips. "Oh, slow please sir, I love the look of your body."

His eyes went to the painting across the room. "Hmm, I can tell. And some time you can tell me what you did all these nights that I been hanging there."

"I'd much rather show you. But tonight I want to see you."

Joker nodded, "you got me baby, and I promise to make this a birthday you will never forget."

His shirt hit the floor and he sat down long enough to pull off his boots, and socks. Standing back up, he unbuttoned his jeans one button at a time bending down between buttons to kiss her deeply or nibble at her sweet nipples. More then once he let his fingers slip between her legs, stroking at the panties that were getting wetter and wetter. The last button remained as he slipped his hand inside the waist band and let his finger move up and down her slit several times, feeling her hard clit jump each time.

"Oh Joker, yes. So nice."

He pushed his jean off and his hard cock sprang out toward her. He was in no hurry though. Another night he might have been, but his constant jacking off to the books had taken the edge off for him and now he was ready for her. Laying beside her, he drew her to him and began to take long, loving kisses from her mouth while his hand explored her body fully.

This time when he slipped his hand inside her panties, he used his fingers to spread her lower lips and teased her clit even more. He was hungry for her taste, but his mouth hungered for the nipples that winked at him in the soft light of her lamp and he pressed his hard cock against her hip and rubbed it against her soft skin.

"So sweet honey, you make me glad I'm a guy. Even if I was a woman, I think I would be hot for you. I'd be playing with my pussy everyday thinking of how you look and feel."

"Would you really?" She asked him in that soft voice of hers. "You can play with mine instead Joker, because I am glad you're all man."

With a groan, he found her moist hole and used one finger to enter her. "Tight baby, so fucking tight." As he moved in farther he found her hymen and kissed her hard as he pressed in past it. It ripped under his invasion and she tensed from the pain, but soon he felt her relax and her hips began to match his finger's motion. Soon she was moaning and he put his lips beside ear.

"That's it honey, let it build. Let your body go with my finger and get ready to feel the world explode. I want to feel you cum this way, because once you do, I intend to lick it all up and beg you for more." His thumb stroked her clit and he groaned in her ear. "That's it baby, your clit is so hard, and your pussy is so wet. Cum for me baby, cum for your man. Think of me between your legs, sucking all that sweet cream up and licking you dry. Cum Dani, I want to feel you cum. Cum baby, cum." The words became a chant as his finger moved in and out of her faster and harder.

She hit the peak and her cry was one of pure pleasure. "Oh my god, Joker, it's here. Oh yes, I'm cumming, so good so wonderful. Never knew...oh my god!!!!!" She bucked against him harder and sudden went limp. Turning her head, she kissed him long and hard and moved her hand down to his cock. "Oh god, he feels so good, I can't wait until you're in me."

"Soon baby but first." He moved down to remove each of her shoes and unhooked the nylons slowly. As he did, he ran his mouth along the soft skin of her leg and repeated it on the others.

When she was free of them, he bent his head to inhale her musky scent and run his mouth over the soaking crotch of her panties. He loved her taste. He felt his hunger grow even more and knew he couldn't wait. Pushing aside the crotch, he ran his tongue up and down her slit and fastened his lips on the small bud that was her clit. God, this more then made up for the last six months and his cock throbbed to be rammed deep inside her. He gave the pleasure to his fingers again and soon she was cumming over and over.

"That's it baby, give me the cream. I want your cream. Give it to me honey, more and more." He was begging her just as he said he would and finally, it was Dani who pushed him away and onto his back.

He started to protest but heard it die away as her fingers encircled his cock and she began to lick his length. At the head, she flicked her tongue as he had flicked his at her nipples and clit and at the same time she began to caress his balls. He wanted to tell her to stop, that he would cum if she didn't, but he couldn't do it. Especially when she took him into her mouth and her lips locked around him.

"Dani, oh god baby, no, not what..."

She interrupted him. "No, but it's what I want, so just lay back and enjoy. You have all night to fuck me Joker, I want to suck you off. And it is my birthday."

She was right and he gave up to her mouth. "Suck me baby, you're right, we got all night and it is your birthday."

Not that he lasted very long. Her mouth was too soft, too good for him to last long. As he got closer, he wondered if he should pull out or if she would swallow his cum. Finally he had to ask. "I'm getting close Dani, should I pull him out, or..."

Her words were garbled, but he understood. "Don't you dare pull out, I want to taste you all the way down my throat."

That was all he needed to know. "Then get ready love, because I am going to cum...oh my sweet baby, get ready for a hot load for you." He pumped harder and as he felt the first spurt, he gripped her head. "Here it is baby, you wanted my cum. Swallow me baby, swallow all my hot cum that has been just waiting for you!!!!!!!!!!"

She kept sucking until he was dry and even then she was reluctant to let him escape her lips. He pulled out with a pop, and pulled her up on his shoulder.

"Did I do okay for my first blow job Joker? I been practicing with different kinds of fruit and veggies. Anne was getting mad because she didn't know where they were going. When she found out, she threw a brand new vibrator at me and told me to practice on it."

He had to laugh at that. "You been practicing with just your mouth honey?"

She nodded. "Of course, I wanted to be a virgin for you. It was important for me."

Joker rolled onto his side and nodded. "I was glad you are. It makes me feel even more special to you. As special as you are to me love." He stroked her face and let his body recharge as they kissed and caressed each other. He also found himself curious about something. "Anne really gave you a vibrator?"

She giggled. "Yeah, want to see it?"

"Yeah, I want to see what a gal gives her underage sister to practice sucking her boyfriend with."

Looking in her night stand drawer, she finally drew out a well endowed jell replica of a cock and he was surprised to see it had balls attached. There was also a small little protrusion that looked like a finger on either side of it. He could see where it would give her some practical experience but he was curious about the two finger attachments.

"What's with the fingers?"

"Well, the one is for clit stimulation and the other is slide up your ass if you're into that. It also vibrates and rotates." She flipped it on and he watched in fascination as it moved. "Even if I hadn't wanted you so bad, I don't think I would have used it on myself without help. It looks huge to me. Do you think it would even fit inside of me right now?"

"Maybe in about ten years after I spent every day fucking you ten times a day. I bet that thing is even bigger them me." That was an ego buster. "She could have at least gotten one smaller then me for you."

DanI looked at the dildo then at his cock laying limp on his leg. "Hmm, I wonder." She got up and went to her desk. When she came back she had a tape measure, and he watched as she measured the length of the cock and did one around it. Since he was still limp, she took him in her mouth and began to suck him back to his full hard length. It wasn't long before he was throbbing and ready for more. He watched in amusement as she measured him with as much seriousness as she had the dildo.

"Well?" He was curious, no reason to deny it.

"It is bigger around, but just barely. And you are a whole three inches longer." She got a disappointed look on her face. "Does that mean I have to wait ten years of finger fucking before you trust yourself to put your cock in me?"

Joker laughed. "Not a damn chance baby, I am going to fuck you royally tonight and who knows, down the road I might just give myself a break and use that on you one night." He felt a rush as he did get one idea. "Let me see you suck it, I want to see what you did to make you ready for me."

She did as he said and Joker had to admit it was hot watching her move up and down on it. As she had done with him, she took it all the way to the balls, even using her fingers on the jell balls as she did.

"Oh honey, put that thing away and use that wonderful mouth on my cock, but before you get started, bring your pussy up to my face so I can lick and suck you while you do. I want you hot and wet before I send my hard cock up your tight little hole." He helped her into the position he wanted her and he gripped her ass as he buried his face in her steamy pussy. At the same time he felt her caress and begin to suck and lick his aching cock.

God, she was wonderful, and he found himself thinking about sometime using his tongue on the crack of her ass and that puckered little hole above him. He had never been the backdoor route but there was something about DanI that made him want to try everything. Maybe because she would be new to it too, and that excited him even more. His tongue jammed into her hole and he knew he needed to fuck her soon.

When he could take no more, he rolled her onto her back and rubbed her clit as he poised at her glistening hole. As he did, he watched DanI run her hands over her breasts and pinch and pull at her nipples. He licked his lips and nodded. "That's it baby, work yourself to a fever pitch. I want to see you cum as I ram in to you. Tell me when you're close."

"Oh yeah, I will Joker. God, you make me feel so hot and horny. I could barely keep my hands off you while I was painting you. But now you can have me when ever you want, and I can have you."

"Yeah baby, now we can fuck and suck and no one can touch us. And I plan on being in your life a long time to do both of each." He saw her nostrils flare and knew it wasn't far off. Then as she began to tremor, he slammed into her. She jumped but soon she was wrapping her legs around his waist and they were fucking each other hard and heavy.

She was tight and he felt her all around him as he plunged in and out of her like a jackhammer. His mouth found hers and they almost swallowed each other's tongues as they kissed and caressed each other. Joker knew that even if he hadn't spent the last six months getting to know her, this would have hooked him to her. He had never in his life felt such a good pussy or found so much joy in fucking a woman. And she was his woman now. It was as if before birth they had been formed together, joined and imprints of their sex organs made. He could feel her very soul almost.

"Oh DanI, oh honey I can't last much longer, you're too good, too perfect. Never had such a wonderful fuck in my life. My hot fucking bitch, gotta keep you just for me. Fuck my cock baby, slam your pussy up to meet me and let me die happy;."

She moved in time to him and he felt her grip his shoulders as he bit her throat. Suddenly a cry escaped her and he felt her flood around him. "Oh god, Joker, I'm cumming honey, I'm cumming all over your wonderful cock. Fuck me Joker, fuck my hot hole and fill me with that luscious hot cum you got waiting in your balls. Fuck me and fill me Joker. Been waiting so long for you."

He felt himself boiling and suddenly he erupted into her. "Oh DanI, my honey pot, here it comes, I am going to give you such a hot load that it will burn us both to a crisp." He threw back his head and the cry that escaped him was loud enough he was sure they could hear him at the club five miles away. The last of his cum died away and he went down on his elbows kissing her face and feeling a hunger for her lips. They kissed and held each other and talked about the future, now that they could be together.

Back in the real word, Joker felt his cock erupt and smiled. God, he was anxious for next week. His six months was up and he could go home to that hot pussy and the sweet feel of her mouth. He had missed her these past few months, and he knew her hot pussy was steaming for him. More then once she had written him how she had used that fake cock to bring herself off when her thoughts of him were too strong to avoid. He loved to read as she told him how she had turned it on full blast the first time and how when he came home, she wanted him to lick and suck her ass before he rammed his cock into her other tight, virgin hole. After two years together, there was little they hadn't tried or done but that was still unexplored territory for both of them.

He fell asleep and when he woke the next morning he saw what a beautiful day it was. On the way to breakfast, one of the guys on his cell block slipped up beside him. "You're going to read some more tonight right Joker, I mean you can't leave us all hanging can you?"

"Yeah, I'll read some more Charlie. You're really into the sex scenes huh?"