Do Sex Dolls Dream of Inflatable... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell is this!" I yelled, fighting against the cuffs. "What's the fucking charge?"

"Homosexuality!" growled the cop who was pushing me, "as if you didn't know."

I found myself laughing at their stupidity. "But she's not a woman, you idiot! Ow!" My head banged against the door of the van before I was thrust inside so hard I slipped over on the hard metal floor. "She's not even human! How dare you treat us like this!" I spat indignantly.

Lesley was also brought to the van, but only once all three men had pushed and cajoled her with their batons all the way. She stepped inside insouciantly and sat down next to me. Her soft body offered me some comfort from the bruising I'd received.

"Shameless sluts!" one of them spat back and slammed the door.

I heard another one through the door add, "That one sounds like a junkie too."

During the short drive to the police station I rested my head on Lesley's breasts and sobbed quietly in self pity. On arrival I was separated from her, which caused me more pain that the blows from the baton I had been given, dragged and pushed protesting all the way to a cell, while Lesley was quietly shown to hers having realised that the cops' primary function was to shove and that cooperation saved energy. Mine was a single occupancy cell, for which I was faintly grateful, so I stretched out on the bed, my body aching, not just from the battering the cops had given me, but from the absence of Lesley and her sweet caresses.

A little later I was allowed to phone Alice. She sounded so distraught I cursed myself for being so irresponsible to leave her alone. I simultaneously cried and laughed at my stupidity. Alice assured me that she would bail me out as soon as she could, but made no mention of Lesley or how a bed ridden woman could come to the station.

We exchanged I love yous and I fell asleep, exhausted from the day's tumultuous events.

*

Copyright © Irma Cerrutti 2010

12