Do Stop The Music

Story Info
Drunk wife plays musical chairs while husband's away.
2.5k words
4.06
248.4k
52
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tamol
tamol
91 Followers

Lisa was whistling away in the kitchen as she went about preparing stacks of food for the new years eve party we were holding tonight. As for me I was moving the furniture around so that there would be plenty of room for dancing or just standing around. I placed the sofa and all the various chairs against the wall and the odd bits of furniture I moved to another room.

I was really looking forward to the party tonight, we had invited all our close friends and their partners, if they all turned up there would be twenty-four couples in all. To me that is the way to see in the New Year with your closest friends and plenty to eat and drink.

By the time I had re-arranged all the furniture the sweat was pouring off me and I needed a drink, okay it was only four in the afternoon but a beer sounded pretty good to me, might as well start early.

"Mike come in here quickly," shouted Lisa from the kitchen.

"What's the problem?" I asked as I entered the kitchen taking in all the wonderful concoction of cooking smells.

"Ice," she said, "we've forgotten the ice, can you go and buy some from the supermarket," she continued.

Damn I was hoping to get a shower in as the guests were supposed to start arriving at 7pm, but if I rush I knew I could get back in time. "Okay I'll go and get some, while I'm away can you dig a large bucket out to store it in," I said as I was halfway out of the door.

The queues in the supermarket were horrendous it was like the whole population had decided to go shopping at the same time and it took me a lot longer than I expected and by the time I arrived back home it was 6.15 pm. I dumped the ice into the bucket and ran up stairs hoping to get a shower in before anyone arrived.

As I burst into the bathroom Lisa had already beaten me to it, so I sat on the toilet seat talking to her as she continued showering. Watching her wash began to make me feel horny as she soaped the shower gel into her breasts and between her legs.

"You want me to wash your back?" I asked not really interested in her back.

"No I'm fine thanks," she replied, "nearly finished anyway," she said as she turned the shower spray off.

As she emerged from the shower cubicle I couldn't resist a quick grope of her tits which brought forth a diatribe of abuse from her, woman who could understand them.

By the time I was ready it was just after 7 pm and as if on cue the doorbell sounded and I dashed downstairs to let the first of our guests in.

I opened the door and was greeted by a shout of Merry Christmas from Paul and a kiss on the cheek from Sandy. My previous sexual frustration became aroused in me once more as I took in the beautiful perfume smell as her lips touched my cheek. She wasn't what you would call a drop down dead gorgeous woman but she seemed to ooze sexuality from every pore of her body, the body that I would love to get hold of.

I as went to usher them in Paul held back, "I'm sorry I have a problem at work and I have to go in so I won't be staying and I'll pick Sandy up later, so make sure you look after her," Paul said.

If only he knew how I'd like to look after her he would probably kill me, but somehow it might just be worth it

Time flew by and before we knew it Big Ben had started it's ringing in of the New Year, we all joined hands and sand together Auld Lang Sayne followed by kisses and hugs all over the place. As so often happens as soon as the magic hour of midnight was past some people always start to leave, I showed them out and returned to the now depleted gathering. There were just thirteen of us left so I turned the music down and we sat around drinking, talking and laughing together.

"Anyone fancy a game?" said one of my guests.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked, not really bothered one way or the other.

"How about a drinking game?" came the reply.

"I think we have all had plenty to drink already," I interjected before anyone could agree.

"Well you suggest something then," came a reply.

Well I was pissed so what did I have to lose I thought as I suggested pass the person which brought a lot curious glances my way.

"What is that if I may ask," enquired another guest.

"Well we line up six chairs, a man sits on each chair and while the music is playing we pass a woman from man to man, whoever ends up with the woman on his lap can remove as much of her clothing as possible before the music restarts. Whoever ends up with a naked woman gets her," I said as my heart began thumping in my mouth at what I had just suggested.

"What do you mean by he gets her?" asked Lisa with a look of concern.

"Geez do I have to spell it out, he screws her," I almost shouted.

A deathly silence filled the room, there goes all my friends I thought as couples looked at each other in disbelief.

All of a sudden the majority of guys agreed and most of the woman, but another two couples decided it was time to leave, I wondered if I would ever see them again, but then we can all blame it on the drink.

There was now nine of us left four men and five women, so I lined up four chairs in readiness for some amusement.

"Okay so what lucky lady is going to go first?" I asked with a distinct gleam in my eye.

"I think the hostess should go first, it's only right," said Sandy.

Well I knew that would blow it, Lisa can be a bit of a prude when it comes to sex and there is no way she would do it.

Much to my surprise the other women cajoled her into doing it and she sat on the first mans lap and the music started. We began passing her along, the music stopped just as she sat on my lap so I slowly removed her jumper not wishing to scare her off. She sat there looking a little embarrassed wearing a lacy bra, her naked flesh just peaking above the cups. The music started again and we continued passing her along, this time she ended up on Bill's lap and he had no hesitation in unclipping her bra, but before he was able to remove it she stood up grabbed her jumper and stormed into the kitchen.

"What's your problem, it's just a bit of fun," I quietly asked her as I joined her in the kitchen.

"It may be fun for you guys but I don't want to go any further. If you want to continue playing this silly game I don't mind as long as it's not with me," she said as she began to follow me back into the lounge casting an evil look in Sandy's direction for suggesting she goes first.

"Right let's continue," I said as I sat down in the vacant chair. "Who wants to have a go now?"

"I think Sandy should, considering she suggested me," said Lisa a little bitterly.

Sandy stood up and staggered slightly as she made her way towards us and plonked herself down on Jimmy's lap.

The music started up once more and we began passing her along, she ended up on Bill's lap and he quickly removed her jumper and bra before she had time for second thoughts.

I looked at her with my mouth hanging open, I had always wanted to see those tits and now before me she was sitting with them dangling, small but firm, the nipples already growing before my eyes.

The music continued and now as we passed her along each of us took the opportunity to feel her tits while she seemed oblivious to what was going on. The music stopped this time she was on Graham's lap and boy was he some expert within seconds he had her skirt and stockings off and the music restarted just before he had time to remove her knickers. Little did anyone realise in their drunken stupor that it was me controlling the music with my remote control so you guessed it, next time the music stopped she was on my lap and knickerless in seconds. The women remained silent while the guys cheered me on as I laid her on the floor and eased her legs open. My fingers stroked her pubic hair before slipping inside the cunt I had always wanted to get my hands on. She was already wet so before she could change her mind or Lisa could interfere I slipped my throbbing cock into her hole, as I started to fuck Sandy each of my thrusts was met by gasps from her. Her legs wrapped themselves around my legs as if she was trying to get me deeper inside her, she began moaning and it got louder as her orgasm got closer.

"Mike fuck me fuck me harder oh yes, yes, yes."

The last yes hung on for a long time as she climaxed, the way she clenched her cunt muscles around my prick forced me to come sending my sperm deep inside the cunt I had only previously dreamed of possessing.

My delight was short lived as Lisa grabbed me by the hair and pulled me off calling me a fucking bastard as she did.

"The parties over, it's time to go," insisted Lisa, the anger still visible on her face.

She showed them out and came back into the room crossing her arms and plonking herself down on the sofa.

"Why did you let it go so far?" she pleaded.

"It was just fun, there is no harm done," I replied looking at a still naked Sandy who was now resting her back against an armchair, my come glistening on her pubic hairs.

Just then the phone rang causing Lisa to drop her glass of drink onto the sofa soaking it.

She answered it spoke a few words then replaced the receiver.

"It was Paul there has been some trouble at work drunks or something and he has got to deal with the police, so he asked if Sandy could stay on the sofa and he will pick her up in the morning." Stated Lisa.

"Looks like it'll have to be the floor now that you have decided to wash the sofa," giggled Sandy.

"You can sleep in our bed," said Lisa sympathetically. "Don't you get any ideas either I'll sleep in the middle," she continued while staring at me.

Well okay I always wanted to try three in a bed but I didn't mean to sleep but then I suppose I have now fucked both of them so what the hell.

Lisa escorted Sandy to the bedroom she didn't bother getting dressed so my last glance at her was of her bare arse disappearing out of the room which caused my manhood to start fluttering again.

I joined them in bed half an hour later, I crawled in next to Lisa and quickly drifted into a deep sleep at least that was what I was hoping Lisa would think. I was actually waiting for Lisa to fall asleep so that I could have another go at Sandy. I could see the reflection of them in the mirror, there was no movement.

I could feel Lisa start to fidget, she turned and her arm went around Sandy, a sigh-escaped Sandy's mouth. My imagination was playing tricks on me, I was sure I could see Lisa's hand between Sandy's legs or was it just the dim light playing tricks on me.

Sandy turned onto her back her legs opened to allow Lisa better access, it was definitely happening Lisa was fingering Sandy's cunt. Then Lisa moved her head towards Sandy's tits taking one of her nipples between her lips.

Sandy's breathing was increasing and she stifled her moans as orgasm after orgasm erupted in her body as Lisa continued to play with her clit.

"Now you bitch get down and lick my cunt and make me come, you behaved like a slut letting Mike fuck you well now you can make me come," whispered Lisa.

Sandy took up a position between Lisa's leg and her face vanished between them, I could see Sandy's tits dangling and I wanted to get hold of them, and my cock told me I better do it quick.

Lisa was gasping in air as Sandy continued to lick her cunt, I could stand it no more I eased myself out of bed and positioned myself behind Sandy. I eased my fingers into her dripping cunt and spread the juices over my prick and aimed it for her virginal hole. She tensed as the first inch entered her arse and as soon as she relaxed I was able to slip it all the way in. I grabbed her tits pulling on them quite hard as I began pumping away, I never would have thought I would have been able to fuck one of her holes let alone having them both in one night.

Sandy tensed as yet another orgasm was sprung upon her this was followed by a loud long moan as Lisa also achieved orgasm followed very quickly by my own orgasm as once again my sticky sperm was deposited inside Sandy.

I collapsed on the bed exhausted and well satisfied, I now had a woman either side of me. They each took a turn of sucking my cock and then right in front of me they began kissing each other, I could see their tongues darting in and out of each other's mouth, considering they were both straight at least I thought so it was very passionate kissing. I remember little else as I fell asleep only to wake up in a cold empty bed the next day.

Going downstairs Lisa was making coffee, she turned to me and smiled, "that's your Christmas present I know you have always wanted to fuck her and the reason I got mad was because I wanted to have her, my fantasy was to have sex with another woman. Now we are both happy you just want to hope Paul never finds out what happened or he'll be after your blood, mind you he looked totally knackered when he came to pick her up this morning.

tamol
tamol
91 Followers