Do the Math

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarciaRH
MarciaRH
391 Followers

One thing I absolutely insisted upon and to which Jonathan agreed was full anonymity: no one could trace this account back to me and compromise my security. I have therefore deleted all reference to where Jonathan and I live, changed the location of his birth father, altered the names of my boss and coworker, and misrepresented the type of business in which I am employed. I also changed Jonathan's name against his strong objection, keeping my own as a balm to his indignation. Everything else is factual, as written.

I will also submit this account to a pair of erotic story sites of Jonathan's choosing, he pointing out that I could most reasonably expect to reach my target audience there, and how dispiriting a concept is that?

Whomever and wherever you are, let this account fall into your hands in your hour of greatest need and distress.

Jena M.

03-08-15

THE END

MarciaRH
MarciaRH
391 Followers