Do the Right Thing?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got talking about my day and the guys asked questions. Nate, a pharmacist, had the day off. He usually worked three twelve hour days at a local chain drug store. The other four days he enjoyed hiking and other sports.

We were running short on napkins to take care of the greasy meal. I turned in my chair to reach back to the counter behind me and grab some more. As I moved, my left breast popped out of the armhole.

"Jesus, Charly," Reggie said. "Your boob is out."

I looked down and laughed. "So it is." I pulled the shirt back over. "Sorry."

Nate grinned. "No need to apologize."

That broke the tension and we laughed.

"Really, Charly," Reggie said. "I don't know where you got that shirt. Hell, you might as well not even wear one with all the skin you're showing."

"No problem," I said. Smiling, I grabbed the hem and pulled it off. I sat at the table topless.

"Charly," Reggie cried. "What the fuck!!"

"Hey, just teasing. Hell, Nate's seen everything already, so no harm in having a laugh."

Nate stared at my chest. Picking up a piece of chicken, he said, "I agree. Besides I really love a good breast." He took a bite as he looked at my boobs.

That cracked me up. Soon the three of us were laughing.

"Ok," said Reggie. "Joke's over. How about covering up?"

I looked at Nate. "You want me to cover up, Nate?"

"I advise listening to your boyfriend. But, remember, I did not complain."

I grabbed my boobs and made a hand bra. "Be right back," I said.

With my back to Nate I bent over to pick up my shirt. I know he got a good look down my shorts. In a minute I was back with the Red Sox shirt on.

"Better?" I asked.

Reggie nodded and Nate shook his head "no".

That cracked us up again. We had more beer and finished the chicken. I had gotten some ice cream at the store and served three large bowls. The guys went into the living room to catch a Red Sox game that was coming on late since they were playing in California. After I cleaned up, I sat between them on the couch and finished my ice cream.

I had to be up at six for my morning shift. Saying good-night, I went to the bathroom and then to bed. Crawling in with just my thong on, I slipped my fingers underneath the thin fabric. I was still damp and my lips welcomed the touch of my hand. Knowing the guys would be occupied for a while, I began to move my fingers in a familiar pattern. My mind flooded with images of me sitting topless at the table, Nate's eyes on my chest and the bulge I noticed in his shorts. In a very short time, I pressed a pillow to my face and let out a long moan as I came. Sleep took me immediately.

The next morning I was up and out before Reggie woke up. His work day started at 8:30 at the main office of a bank. As usual, Hank had coffee and bagels waiting for me at the station. We ate and read the morning paper. Our first call came in at nine. We were barely back when we went on a second call at an auto accident. There were multiple people injured and we needed to call for a second ambulance. By the time we transported our injured to the ER and finished our paperwork it was past our lunchtime.

"How about tacos?" asked Hank. He was a certified junk food addict. I tried to watch my diet, but an occasional deviation always felt good. We stopped at our favorite taco wagon. He opted for beef and pork, while I went for a veggie and a fish taco. Sitting at the picnic table, Hank asked how things went at home last night.

I told him of my adventures. "Charly, you are really pushing this exhibitionism thing along. Are you sure you're not sending Nate the wrong message?"

I stopped in mid bite. I hadn't really thought about that aspect. I was enjoying the teasing and the excitement of showing myself and hadn't thought about the effect it may be having on him. I just figured he was getting a kick out of it.

"Do you think he thinks I'm coming on to him?" I asked and finished the last of the fish taco.

"I don't know. Are you?"

"No. I'm teasing, you know, just a joke thing. He and I are good buddies and it got my motor running to flash. God, I hope he doesn't think I want to screw him."

"It sounds like you might be attracted to him," said Hank.

"It does? Well, I mean I like him. He's a nice guy."

"Is he good looking?"

"Sorta. I mean, yeah, he's a nice looking guy. Actually, you could put him in the 'hot' category."

"Charly, you need to think about this. You've shown him your body twice. Maybe there's more going on here that you're admitting."

"Hank, the first time he saw me naked was an accident. Last night, well it was just my boobs and it was all in fun. The three of us laughed about it. It doesn't mean anything."

"You never showed me your boobs."

"Seriously? I didn't think you had any interest in my boobs."

"Charly, you are a very pretty woman. So, I bet you have attractive boobs. But, the point I'm making is that you picked Nate to flash. If it were no big deal, you'd be flashing other people."

"That's fucked, Hank. You're making too much out of it. Sure I flashed Nate, but that's because he was there and I thought it was funny."

"OK, Charly, whatever you say. Just remember you told me it made you wet, to use your term."

"Let's finish and hit the road." I didn't want to dig any deeper into why I flashed Nate than we already had. I hated to admit that I was beginning to question why I was thinking about Nate and why I got excited when I flashed him. As we walked to our vehicle I tossed him the keys. "You drive."

We pulled out and got on the by-pass to head back to the station. As we were traveling, I pulled my shirt from my waistband. Traffic was light and I called Hank's name.

He turned his head and I pulled my shirt and bra up exposing my boobs.

"Fuck, Charly," he cried and quickly corrected his driving to get us off the left shoulder.

"See, now I flashed you," I said holding my shirt up.

"Yes, I can see. Put your shirt down, someone might see you."

"That might be fun." I began to turn to expose my naked torso to the passenger window.

"Charly, cut it out. We could get into trouble."

"Tell me what you think of my boobs."

He looked again. I grabbed them and squeezed them together.

A big smile crept across his face. "I admit you have beautiful breasts. I also admit that you have gone completely crazy. Now, pull your shirt down."

I laughed and covered up.

We drove in silence for a while. Finally, Hank said, "And, there is no way I am showing you my dick. You are way too young to be able to handle seeing such a wonder of nature."

I laughed and remembered why I liked Hank so much.

At the end of our shift, Hank gave me a hug. Although not rare, it was not our usual daily good-bye routine.

"Charly, be careful."

I hugged him back. Hank was the closest thing I had to a big brother and I loved the shit out of him.

"Thanks, Hank. I know you're only looking out for me."

"Bitch," he said, "I'm still trying to get over that boob flash. Wait til I tell Raoul. He'll be like, 'Where are the pictures, dude?'"

We were in our little locker room. "Get your camera out."

Hank paled. "Charly, I was only kidding."

"Come on. We'll do a selfie."

Shaking his head, Hank took out his phone and put it into camera mode. I pulled my shirt and bra up and put my arm around his shoulder. Hank held the phone out and took a couple pics. We looked at them. I thought they were hilarious.

"If anyone sees these," said Hank, "I'm going to lose my membership in the Frontrunners." The Frontrunners was a gay, members-only bar.

"One more," I said. Hank held up the camera and this time I pulled his face to mine and kissed him on the lips.

"Jesus, Charly, you really have gone nuts. And now, I've got to explain to Raoul why I have girl cooties on my lips."

We laughed and I pulled my top down.

"Hank, thanks. You know I love you."

"I bet you say that to all the gay EMTs."

"Well, most of them," I added.

He hugged me again and went on his way. As I drove home I ran the flashing through my mind. Why would I flash Hank? Maybe I wanted to try to prove to myself that it was fun and that I could get excited even if it weren't Nate I was flashing. I thought about that and noticed my panties were not damp. Maybe Nate had more than a little to do with my sexual excitement.

***

Arriving home, I stripped in the living room. Picking up my clothes, I walked around the apartment enjoying the slightly erotic feel of being naked outside the bedroom. I dumped my clothes in the hamper in the bedroom and went to the kitchen. Reggie had a work dinner meeting and wouldn't be home until later.

I took a beer and headed to the living room. I turned on the TV and watched the Ellen show that I TiVo'd. My nipples were erect and I pressed the cold beer bottle against them. I cried out as the glass made my nipple contract. I thought about ordering pizza and answering the door naked. Taking a long drink of beer, I told myself I was letting myself get carried away. Carried away or not, I was also letting myself become horny.

My hand was now between my legs and I was on my way to a big release. Usually there is a slow build-up, but tonight I was rapidly climbing the wave. I knew that the ride on the other side was going to be epic. I had just slipped one finger inside when my cell beeped. Cursing, I got up and retrieved it from the bedroom. I tried to rub my thighs together as I walked to keep the orgasm buzz going.

"Hey, Charlotte," Nate said.

"Hi, Nate. What's up?" My pussy clinched like crazy.

"Looking for Reggie. Is he home?"

"Nope. Did you try his cell?" I squeezed my legs together as tight as I could, enjoying the pressure.

"Yeah no answer and his voice mail is full. Ask him to give me a call?"

"Sure."

After a pause, Nate said. "So what are you doing?"

It was an innocent question, but my brain was not in an innocent state of mind, having been interrupted from a big orgasm.

"Actually, when you called I was sitting naked on the couch and masturbating."

I thought that there a black hole must have opened in the universe because all sound ceased. I could not even hear Nate breathing.

I decide to wait out the silence.

"Jesus, Charlotte, you should not be telling me stuff like that."

"Why?" I answered. "You asked and it's true. I'm touching myself right now since I was on a path to a great finish when I had to stop to answer your call."

"Charlotte, you're killing me. And, we should not be talking like this, you know, without Reggie."

"We're just talking, Nate. So tell me, are you hard?"

"Fuck, Charlotte, that's what I mean."

"It's a simple question. You just have to say yes or no." I slipped one finger inside and felt the thick build-up coat it.

After another long pause, Nate said, "Yes."

"Take it out."

"Oh, Charlotte, we can't do this."

"Take it out, Nate. I want to get off with you. I'm really horny and you're a good friend."

I could hear the phone being put down. When Nate spoke again, all he said was, "OK."

"Where are you?"

"In my bedroom."

"Did you take your pants off? And, are you naked?"

"Yes."

"Are you touching yourself?"

"God, Charlotte, I can't help it."

"Nice, Nate. I'm going to go lie on the bed."

In my bedroom, spreading my legs, I let my middle finger slide up and down my cleft. There was little friction because I was extremely wet.

"Did you like seeing my boobs last night?"

"They're awesome."

"I know you were hard last night. I could see the bulge in your shorts. Do you have a big dick?"

I could hear Nate grunt and breathe heavily. "Do you, Nate?"

"I guess so."

"Bigger than Reggie?"

"Oh, Charlotte, please."

"Come on. I know you guys must have showered together many times. I know you're not into guys, but I bet you looked. I also bet that you compared his to yours. Girls do that all the time. I look at a girl and compare boobs. So, who's bigger?"

"I am."

"A lot?"

"I guess so."

"How big is it now?"

"Not answering that, Charlotte."

"Is yours longer, thicker or both?"

"This is really weird, Charlotte."

"That's not an answer."

"Both."

"Are you stroking it?"

"Oh yeah."

"Nate, I have the neck of the beer bottle in my pussy. It feels so good."

"Oh, shit," he said. "God, that's hot."

"Now, I've removed the bottle and shoved my fingers in my cunt. Ooh, that's good. I'm taking my wet hand and putting it on my boob. I love having my nipples pinched. Ow, that feels so good."

"Are your nipples hard?"

I smiled. Nate had officially joined the game.

"Like fucking steel. Can you imagine them?"

"You have fantastic nipples, Charlotte. I can only think they would be unbelievable all hard."

"They really need to be sucked," I said. "Too bad no one's here to do it."

"I could suck them real good," he said.

"Is that big cock of yours sensitive?"

"Yeah. I had to slow down or I woulda cum. I'm going nice and slow."

"Did you take some precum and spread it around?"

"Jesus, Charlotte, you are so hot. I'm doing that now."

"Taste it, Nate. Tell me what it tastes like."

"I've never done that."

"Do it. Then, I'll stick my finger in my pussy, lick it and tell you what it tastes like."

I waited and could hear some sounds on the other end.

"Sorta a little salty, but it doesn't have much taste."

"Do your girlfriends let you cum in their mouths?"

"I don't have a girlfriend now. Only one did that in the past."

"Did you kiss her after you came in her mouth?"

"Uh, no."

"If you came in my mouth, Nate, I'd want to kiss you and shove my cum-covered tongue down your throat."

"I'd suck it, Charlotte. I'd do that for you."

I imagined Nate's lips pressed to mine, his tongue deep inside my mouth. I let my mind wonder how his lips would feel clamped onto a nipple and felt a chill down my spine. I knew this was not what a woman is supposed to be doing with her boyfriend's best friend, but Nate was giving me something that I never got from Reggie. Nate's deep voice touched a sensitive spot deep in my core. I wanted to hear his voice as my orgasm built. I also wanted to hear his anxiety as he neared his climax while he listened to me urge him on. In some way, I was controlling Nate's body and this made me even more excited.

I shoved two fingers deep inside me. "Nate, I'm fucking myself with my fingers. My pussy is so freaking wet. The sheet is soaked under my ass. I've got my fingers all covered with my juice."

I plunged my fingers inside my mouth and licked them clean.

"Nate, I taste really good. Reggie won't go down on me, but past lovers have told me that it was the sweetest thing they ever tasted. Would you like to lick my pussy and make me cum?"

"Yes, yes, I'd eat you til you begged me to stop. I'd drink every drop of that sweet juice and make your pussy so fucking happy."

"God, Nate. I'm ready to cum. I've got three fingers pumping in and out and I'm playing my clit with my thumb like a freaking banjo. Oh, god, here it comes. Do it with me, Nate. Cum now."

I cried out in long moans. My vagina spasmed and trapped my fingers. I heard Nate grunt on the phone.

It was at least a minute before I could catch my breath. "Did you cum hard?"

"Harder than I'd ever done before," he said.

"Taste it."

A second later, Nate said, "This is stronger. Way more salty and sorta an aftertaste of something bitter."

"Does it gross you out?"

"Not really. I'm surprised. I woulda never done it if you didn't ask me to."

"I know," I said. "Thanks, I liked imagining you tasting yourself. Are you soft now?"

"Mostly, I guess I'd call it a semi."

"How big is it soft?"

Nate laughed. "Big enough."

"Send me a picture."

"Can't do that," he said.

"I understand. That was hot, though. Right?"

"Best sex I've had in a long, long time," he replied.

"It was only phone sex," I said.

"Still, the best I've had."

"Nate, you know we have to keep this between us."

"Yeah. I kinda feel creepy, you know, about Reggie."

"I still love Reggie," I said, "but this was special. Can we just keep it between us?"

"I agree," he said. "But, if you ever tell him, you have to let me know."

"Deal."

I was playing with a nipple. It was still sore from how hard I pinched it before. "Nate?"

"Yeah."

"We gonna do this again?"

"Man, I don't know."

"Maybe we can just talk again, you know, on the phone."

"Sure. Or..."

"What?"

"I'm not working this weekend and thought about hiking the Presidentials. Would you like to join me?"

"Reggie's out of town this weekend. He's leaving Saturday morning for that banking conference in Atlanta."

"I know," Nate said.

"Would we tell him we were going hiking?"

"Why not?" he answered. "That's all we're going to do, right?"

"No talking?"

"Ok, hiking and talking. I think we should tell him. If you agree, I'll bring it up after our game tomorrow. Tell him I thought you might like to go for a hike and did he mind if I asked you along."

"Okay."

"Charlotte?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks."

"Welcome, Nate. I liked it, too."

We hung up. I wondered what the hell I just did. My body was still running on the sexual satisfaction flowing through my veins. I smiled and closed my eyes. Strange how an orgasm affects you. The rush of coming was ebbing. The reality that I just cheated on my boyfriend gradually filled that void. Was I just being a slut or was I really starting to feel something special for Nate? If my feelings for Nate were real, what did they mean in regards to my feelings for Reggie?

***

"You fucking did what?"

I looked at Hank. "Phone sex. It was awesome."

"Are you completely crazy?"

"Awesome, Hank, really, really awesome," I said in a sing-song way.

"What about Reggie?"

"I didn't cheat on him. Shit, Nate and I weren't even in the same neighborhood."

"You're not stupid, Charly. Maybe the two of you didn't physically touch each other, but it sounds like you were intimate. Tell the truth, if Reggie found out, do you think he would say it was innocent. Or, if he did that with a woman, would you think nothing of it?"

"Stop busting my balls, Hank. I think I needed something like that. I haven't had that good an orgasm in at least a year. Maybe the fire's dying down between Reggie and me."

"Ok, then either stoke that fire or break up. Don't play games behind his back."

I hated when Hank was so right about things. He nailed all my insecurities about what Nate and I had done. I had tossed and turned all night struggling with this same problem.

"It's probably a one off thing, anyway," I said.

"Really! That's why you and Nate are going hiking alone?"

"Hiking, not fucking," I retorted.

"Tell me that after the weekend."

"Nothing's going to happen, Hank. So, tell me, what did Raoul think of our selfie?"

A wide grin spread over Hank's face. "He loved it. Told me to tell you they were the best boobs he's ever seen."

"Uh, how many has he seen?"

Hank laughed. "As a doctor, he's seen plenty. As a guy looking at a sexy girl, well I think they were the first. But, they still were the best."

We both broke up. It was a relief not to have Hank cranking up my guilt factor.

That night Reggie was home late after the game. I was watching TV and he said he was going to take a shower.

"Strip for me here," I said.

He looked at me and then smiled. As he pulled off his uniform shirt, I unzipped my shorts. He kicked off his sneakers and undid his pants. I slipped my hand inside and began rubbing the outside of my panties. Reggie dropped his pants and I pulled off my shirt to expose my naked upper body. As he pulled off his socks, I played with my nipples. He just wore his tee shirt and briefs.

He reached for his shirt. "Leave it on. Take off your underwear."