Do Wah Daddy, Daddy!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

"Aaaaahhh!" I groaned as Dad plunged my cock back into his mouth, "Oh God -- I like it! You're good Dad! Uuuuuhhh! Ooooooohhh! Ohhh yesssss!"

Dad was letting my cock slide deep into his mouth: I could feel my knob pushing against the back of his mouth, almost into his throat but it was his lips and tongue that were providing the most stimulation. Somehow, as I slid in and out, his lips were tight around my shaft and yet he still managed to create the most sensuous feelings with his tongue around the ridge of my knob -- his actions were so multiple that they were mind-blowingly exciting and soon I knew that Dad would be getting his reward.

"Coming up Dad, I can feel it!" I said as uncontrollable shuddering heralded my impending orgasm, "Not going to be long now!"

Still his talented mouth worked on me and now there was no stopping my orgasm!

"Aaaaaaah -- yeahhhhhh! That's it -- uuuuuuuhhh -- cummming!" I cried, feeling everything tense up inside, "Here it cums!"

Dad stiffened as did I and my penis expanded as if under pressure before blasting my first wad of hot cum deep into his mouth.

"Mmmmmm!" moaned Dad and I heard him swallow, just as another powerful jet of spunk refilled his mouth.

"Fuuuuuuck! Oooooooh God!" I cried while my body shivered and shook as my orgasmic muscles squeezed out the last few jets and dribbles of cum, leaving me drained and washed out.

Dad let go of my nicely cleaned penis and stood up, swallowing again and licking his lips.

"You. Are. Tasty!" he said with emphasis, "That was the best mouthful I've had in ages, I reckon!"

"You're good too," said, still panting lightly, "That was brilliant!"

"Right then -- your turn," said Dad, "I'm so hard I could tear a hole in my jeans! Get him out for me!"

Now it was alright Dad saying all this but I'd never really handled another cock before I'd touched his and as for sucking one.....wow! Dutifully I got down on my knees and unzipped Dad's jeans while he helped by undoing his belt and top button.

Moments later his jeans fell to the floor leaving his underpants-clad cock for me to expose. Tentatively I reached up and put my hand on his penis, feeling the stiffness and heat from it -- and although I was scared, I was also excited beyond rational care.

I squeezed it, eliciting a deep groan from Dad and then I carefully grasped his waistband and pulled his pants down.

And there before me was this magnificent beast -- a ramrod of flesh and steel, jerking slightly as I looked and already dribbling precum.

Now I was on eye-level with it I saw that Dad had trimmed his pubic hair -- pleasing to discover. Much as I wasn't sure if I wanted a mouthful of cock, I definitely didn't really fancy a mouthful of wiry pubes!

I took hold of his shaft feeling it jerk as I touched it. It felt so strong, so powerful and yet so adorable. I held it towards me and rubbed it against my cheek, feeling the slipperiness of his precum spread over my skin.

Dad groaned above me.....

"You going to suck it for me?" he asked and at that point I realised that I'd just love to do so!

Briefly I looked up at Dad's downturned face before I nodded, opened my mouth and simply pulled his penis inside!

He was delicious! Slightly salty, twangy, tasty......nothing nasty at all.

I pulled him out of my mouth and used my tongue around his knob, collecting a new discharge of precum before it got lost. Another lovely taste -- more a sensation than a real flavour -- this was wonderful!

I absorbed his cock once more, now using my hand up and down his shaft as well as my lips and Dad started groaning and panting.

"That's good, son, oh that's good!" he groaned, "You'll get me cumming soon. Don't stop!"

I had no intention of stopping -- this was so sexually exciting that there was no way I could have stopped now. It almost felt as if it was me who was about to cum; I was out of control as Dad's orgasm neared!

"Nearly there," groaned Dad, "Keep doing that.....yeahhhh -- yeahhhh! Oh God -- yeahhhh!"

I tightened my grip as I wanked him and worked my tongue over his knob faster and harder and in moments he was there!

I felt Dad tense up all over -- then suddenly a massive wave of cum splashed into my mouth -- very quickly followed my a second one!

"Fuuuuuck -- yeahhhhhh!" groaned Dad, as his body and cock jerked at me time and again, each pulse sending yet more cum up his rigid shaft.

Cum squirted from the corners of my mouth before I thought to swallow -- then another bolt of cum filled my mouth again! I swallowed once more -- a delicious taste of Dad's essence; a spicy, slightly salty flavour. His cum felt thick and sticky and had coated my mouth liberally before sliding down my throat -- but it was a delicacy nonetheless. No chef could have equalled the warmth, the textures and the flavours.

Reluctantly I let his penis slide from my mouth, inspecting it carefully to see if I'd left any cum on it. I stood up, streams of cum hanging from my chin -- I must have looked a mess -- but a happy one!

Dad smiled at me as he lifted his fingers and gathered his cum from my chin. One dribble he gave to me to lick up -- the second he enjoyed himself.

"Awesome son!" he said, looking very contented, "You certainly know how to suck a cock!"

"Never done it before," I admitted, "Never even wanted to."

"First time for everything," he said, "Did you enjoy it though?"

"It was incredible," I said cheerfully, "Just loved the feeling and the way you squirted and the taste and everything! Can we do it again, please?"

"Haha haha!" chortled Dad, "Give me a bloody chance to recover! Anyway, it must be time we took a run."

He pulled up his jeans and did up his zip.

"Spoilsport!" I groaned in mock misery, as I pulled my shorts back on, "Yeah -- alright then, better get into our Robin and Batman outfits."

Dad clapped me on the back and pushed me towards the door and we nonchalantly sauntered back up the garden to the house. There we headed to our respective rooms to dress for our run and in a couple of minutes I was in the lounge, having made sure I had some tight underwear on under my shorts, where Dad soon joined me. One glance told me that Dad had taken the same precaution.

"Ok -- let's start easy -- what about down to the river and back -- that'll make a round trip of what, four miles or so, won't it?" he said and I readily accepted his suggestion.

And off we went into the gathering dusk at a steady clip -- nothing too energetic first time out.....

On and on we ran, fortunately almost entirely on pavements and with street lighting coming on to light our way as darkness began to fall, soon it seemed, we were at the river. We stopped briefly before turning and starting back the way we'd come -- possibly a bit faster this time.

But we were both pretty fit and the homeward leg felt quite easy....although by the time we got home we were both sweating profusely.

"Good one!" said Dad, logging our time on a notepad he'd put ready, "Time for a good cool shower! See you later!"

"Cheers Dad," I said as I headed to my end of the house where the second bathroom was. Dad had installed a basic shower for us kids some years ago so that he and Mum could have the main shower to themselves. I entered and stripped down, sweaty steam rising from me in waves of funk!

'Pooh!' I thought, 'Perhaps I'd better do without those underpants next time.'

I'd got the water running and stepped into the bath, allowing the cooling stream from the shower to wash away the sweat and odours when I heard the door open and close. I looked around and there was Dad.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, shielding my privates from him -- despite our earlier intimacy.

"Your mum's buggered our shower up somehow," he said. "She's had to go out to pick up some stuff from her agency boss but she's left a note to say that it won't work....and it doesn't. I'll have a go at it tomorrow but in the meanwhile I'm going to use yours."

So saying he slid his tight shorts down and off and stripped off his t-shirt and there he was right next to me, completely naked.

"That's better already," he said and he rubbed his hand vigorously over his groin, "Things can hang properly now!"

I couldn't help it -- I just became erect in seconds as I looked at him.

A solid hunk of a man, his muscular chest and belly well hair-covered; his leg muscles standing firm and solid; his waist well defined and above all, his cheerful face smiling at me. He was enough to make anyone melt and I did just that, except for my cock which went rock hard instead!

Immediately Dad's penis began to swell and rise and a few moments later he too was sporting a rigid erection. His smile grew wider.

"Oh yes -- still horny are we?" he said.

"Huh -- you can talk!" I replied gently stropping my cock, "Are you then?"

"I am now I'm with you," said Dad, "We'd better have a shower first though and then see what energy we've got left."

"Sounds like fun," I said, looking forward now to the nearness of my Dad's cock and body.

"Come on then -- make room," he said as he stepped into the bath with me.

We jostled for a place to stand, our penises rubbing against each other's thighs and eventually we arranged ourselves and the flexible shower hose and spray to our liking and began the mutual task of soaping each other. Before long we were both liberally lathered up, back and front. I'd been taken aback when Dad worked his hand down over my bum and into my crack, but then I realised that I probably stank down there too so I needed soaping everywhere. And understanding the need, I reached down and slid my hand down Dad's crack.

As I did so I felt him push back at my hand, tilting his hips so that I reached further down. And then I felt it -- his arsehole, all crinkled and tight under my finger. I swirled my finger around it to clean any residual smells and Dad groaned.

"Ooooh yessss -- I like that!" he said into my shoulder, "Clean inside too, please."

That was going a bit too far for me.

"Nah -- you do it," I said, chickening out.

Dad pulled me to him so he could reach behind me.

"Look, this is how it feels -- this is how to do it," he said and before I could react his fingers slid down and over my own arsehole. I jerked away but he followed and pressed at my flesh.

"Let it happen," said Dad, "You need to be clean everywhere anyway."

I was quivering now with something akin to fright but also excitement but Dad held me tight as he probed.

Soon his finger was pushing into my puckered opening, sliding easily on a coating of suds. I sucked in a breath as I felt it penetrate deeper -- scared I still was, but my cock was enjoying it though! My penis was hard up against my Dad's abdomen and in return I could feel his erection rubbing against me -- it felt wonderful and completely took my mind off my arse for a minute.

"Got to get you nice and clean," said Dad, his finger now pushing well inside me -- and somehow it now felt good -- weird but good!

"Oooh yes Dad -- got to be clean," I groaned, "Inside and out please!"

"Turn round," said Dad, removing his finger, "I'll be able to rinse you off then."

So I turned and moments later Dad had his finger back there pushing well up into my hole.

I shuddered with a strange feeling of sexual perversion -- this had never been part of any sexual activity of mine and it was alien to me. But I wasn't complaining!

Then I felt another touch on my arse -- Dad must be going to use both hands, I thought, but no!

Instead he once again removed his finger and now touched my arse with something else -- something that felt firm yet pliable.

'Oh my God -- he's trying to get his cock up me!' I thought in something like panic.

"Relax, take it easy," said Dad, still pushing gently, "Let it happen -- bend over a bit and relax your arsehole."

The sensations were actually making me push my arse back towards Dad -- somehow my body was responding with little help from me -- somehow my body seemed to want this to happen.

"What do I do Dad," I groaned, feeling his cock nuzzling into my hole.

"Push outwards with your muscles -- your sphincter muscles," said Dad and I did.

Immediately his soapy cock head sank into me......

"Aaaaahhhh!" I cried as I was stretched uncomfortably, "Careful -- careful....that hurts!"

"Sorry son," said Dad, "Let me leave him there for a bit -- you'll soon feel ok."

Long seconds passed as we both just stood and breathed heavily before Dad began to move again.

"I'll try again," he said, "I'm already inside -- this bit should get easier and better."

And it did -- suddenly I felt Dad's penis just slide and slide up into my welcoming hole.

"Oooooh," I groaned as he filled me up, "Ooh I like that!"

"Knew you would," said Dad, pressing his penis into me, "Once we got past the getting in bit."

For a few more moments we just stood there, now locked together.

"What now Dad?" I asked.

"Now, I'm going to fuck your arse," said Dad as he slid his cock almost all the way out of me, "Now I'm going to fill you with my cock and my spunk."

"Oooh! Waaaa!" I cried as he slammed his large penis right back up inside me.

"Oh Dad, Dad, take it easy, please," I cried as Dad held my shoulders and thrust into me time and again.

"Can't stop," he grunted, "Too good -- ooooo fuck -- you're so tight!"

I gritted my teeth, knowing that I was big and strong enough to resist if I wanted to -- but somehow I didn't -- somehow I wanted the pain to continue........and then suddenly I realised that it wasn't painful. Suddenly I realised that instead there was a great feeling of wonderful fullness and of sexual excitement and a growing warmth inside me.

"Oh Daddy!" I cried, for some reason now feeling like a small child as he violated my arsehole.

"Getting good?" asked Dad, "Feel how far up inside you I am!"

"I can -- you're way up there," I replied, now pushing my arse back at his thrusts, "Come on Daddy, give it to me!"

"Fuck! Fuuuuck! Fuuuuuck!" went Dad as he kept sliding his penis into me, "Oooooh fuuuuck -- getting there -- getting there!"

His thrusts were becoming faster and if anything harder -- certainly his cock felt larger now as he upped the tempo and raced towards his climax.

Faster and faster he thrust; he was panting hard now as well and his hands were gripping my hips hard as he pulled me towards his power-driven cock.

"Yeah -- yeah -- yeah!" he cried, "Aaaaaaaa! Uuuuugh! Yeahhhhh!"

I felt his penis shudder way up inside me as his final thrust sent him over the top. Warmth flooded my rectum, warmth that spread and repeatedly renewed as jet after jet of his steamy hot sperm filled me up.

"Oh Daddy!" I cried, "I'm cumming too!"

And I was -- no hands -- just the power of his cock setting me off.

Dad wrapped his hands round my cock and helped me to expel the last few squirts of cum over the tiled wall as his own orgasm died down as well.

We stood there, both quivering with emotion and partial exhaustion, our legs wobbly, our breaths coming fast, our hearts beating even faster.

"Oh son, I love you," said Dad with feeling, "I knew we were close but not this close!"

"Never expected us to be doing this," I said, "But I'm not complaining. Wow -- that was something else!"

Slowly Dad pulled his penis from my arsehole and as I looked under my arm I could see his cock, still long but no longer entirely hard, covered in his slimy slippery spunk.

"Enjoyed it? Sorry if it hurt at first -- won't be so bad next time!" Dad said, turning me around with his hands on my hips.

Then he silenced me by pulling me to him and giving me a big kiss -- mouth to mouth!

I was shocked and yet thrilled; my cock jerked and started to rise again as Dad's tongue explored my mouth and twisted against mine. He pulled away just as I felt his own penis stiffen once more against me.

"Enjoy that too?" he asked with a silly grin on his face and I nodded.

He looked down at my partial erection and grasped it and in seconds my cock was rigid once more.

"Not so fast!" he said, gently caressing my cock, "Don't have to wear each other out right now. Let's have a quick once over with the soap and water again and get out of this shower -- we'll look like prunes!"

A few minutes later we were clean once more and were drying each other -- a task not made easier by the presence of two towering erections.

"You do want some more do you?" Dad asked and I nodded vigorously.

This was one experience that now that I'd tasted it, simply demanded that I have another taste.

"Later then," he said, "Or tomorrow down in the shed?"

"I want you now Daddy," I groaned, grabbing hold of his cock and pulling it towards me, "I want you to do it again!"

"Nah -- you wait, son," Dad replied, "I don't mind you playing but let me recharge my balls, at least!"

"Yeah, ok," I said reluctantly, "Come and see me tonight, please."

"If your mum takes her sleeping pills as usual then I will," said Dad, "Now come on -- let's get out of here."

With towels wrapped around us we headed to our rooms and there I threw myself onto my bed.

'Phew!' I thought, 'This has been one hell of a day! Talk about discovering! I've been places I never thought if before - wow!'

Slowly I drifted off to sleep, dreaming all the while of towering cocks, spewing sperm and powerful thighs.

Some noise must have woken me an hour or so later and I sat up. I was still naked (perhaps the cooling air had woken me) and my penis was still erect. I flexed my sphincter muscles and felt a slight wince of pain of run through me but it was a one-off spasm -- I felt fine all over.

I threw on my sleeping shorts and jacket and headed to the lounge where Mum and Dad were, Mum with her head buried in some brochures and other documents; Dad with his head in a magazine. Mum waved at me in an offhand way while Dad put down his magazine.

"Nearly came to wake you," he said, "Wondered if you wanted any supper?"

"It's alright Dad, I'll get my own," I said affably, "Stay there, I'll be fine."

I wandered into the kitchen and soon found enough left-overs and bits to make a good meal.

'What to drink?' I wondered....'Let's have a beer.'

I stretched up to reach down a glass and as I did so I almost jumped as a pair of hands grasped my waist.

"Just thought I'd see if I could help," said Dad quietly and as I came back down off my tiptoes I felt something hard slide up the cleft of my arse. I put my hand behind me and sure enough it was Dad's penis in his pyjamas, doing it's best to drill a hole in me!

"Now who's eager?" I chuckled, "You'll have to wait!"

"Wish I could take you right here and now!" he said, rubbing his hard cock up and down my arse, "God -- you've turned me on big time!"

"Wish I could let you!" I replied, letting my arse squirm around to try to trap his penis, "Later then -- will you be coming to see me?"

"Try to stop me," Dad growled, still doing his best to dry hump me, "Hmmm -- better find something else to do or he'll never go down!"

He busied himself with the task of fixing himself another drink before we trouped back into the lounge, Dad with his drink and me with a drink and a plateful of grub.

We sat and let the news unfold on the TV as we drank and ate; just enjoying relaxing and being near each other.

Eventually Mum chucked down her paperwork and stood up. She stretched and winced.

"Oooh -- too much bloody work," she groaned, "I've gone all stiff."

Dad looked at me and winked before flashing his eyes down to his groin where the remnants of his own stiffness could still be seen from my angle.

"Take some painkillers and a sleeping pill," said Dad, "Or do you need a massage?"

"No -- I'm too tired for that -- I'll stick to the pills," Mum replied, "I'll take them in a minute and then I'll have a shower and after that I'll just about fall asleep, I hope."

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers