Do Wah Daddy, Daddy!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

"Alright darling," said Dad, "I'll leave you to it. Goodnight then, sweetheart."

"Night to you both," said Mum, tiredly waving to us as she went, "Sleep tight."

"We will," we both answered......

"Ok, my boy, we'll give her twenty minutes and then I'll shut down here, unless you want to sit up," said Dad, "Then I'll go and have a shower and you can have one too, can't you, and then I'll come and say goodnight to you!"

"I'll be ready!" I said, "Hey -- I thought your shower didn't work."

Dad chuckled.

"Good story, wasn't it! Just needed an excuse to share with you!," he sniggered, "Now, what can we watch to pass the time?"

Eventually I found some inane program that wouldn't tax our brains and we watched it or rather the program ran but we weren't really with it.

Instead we were getting worked up!

Dad and I had moved closer together on the soft comfy settee and now his hand lay down my naked thigh. Gently he rubbed up and down and I found myself clenching my thigh muscles, which in turn made me pull up with my pelvic muscles and I realised that it was making my arsehole pulse!

And now I found myself pushing my groin upwards to encourage Dad to move his hand. And eventually he did.

Finally -- his hand moved up and found my throbbing penis. He squeezed it as he moved his hand up and down my length and I groaned as he did so.

"Let me feel you as well," I said, my hand searching his groin, "Oooh yes -- fuck me you're hard!"

I'd found his cock stretched out down the leg further from me and I grasped it through the soft material.

It was hot and rigid and throbbing as I held it.

"Let me get it out," I asked, fumbling at his fly.

"No -- no -- I want yours first," said Dad, as he explored and found my penis, "I want to save my cum for your arse!"

Soon my pyjama shorts were round my knees and my erection was being held and wanked by Dad. His gentle hand played over my knob and up and down my shaft, causing my penis to jerk wildly from the sensations of another man's hand -- he'd certainly got the touch!

A few minutes later and Dad moved slightly away from me, not relinquishing his grasp on my cock though -- then he leaned towards me and dropped his head into my lap.

Moments later I felt his warm soft mouth engulf my knob and I suddenly found myself gasping for breath and quivering all over.

"Ooooooh Dad, that's lovely!" I moaned as he let my cock slide deep into his welcoming mouth.

Soon he was bouncing his head up and down, sucking at my cock for all he was worth and I was having trouble seeing straight, I was so aroused!

"Don't stop now, Dad," I cried as I felt spasms of an impending orgasm thrill me, "I'm gonna cum soon!"

He lifted his mouth from my penis briefly and looked at me.

"Yes son, cum for me -- I want your cum in my mouth, please," he said and he lowered his head once more.

A little while later and I knew there was no turning back!

"Aaaaagh -- nearly there Dad -- nearly there!" I groaned as I felt my cock swell and my balls contract, "Aaaaaagh -- yessssss! Oh yessss!" I hissed as I felt a powerful pulse of sperm erupt from my cock.

Dad breathed in quickly as my first and second jets loaded his mouth with sperm. He swallowed noisily and was ready to take the remains of my ejaculation -- another three healthy jets and several smaller dribbles.

Panting as heavily as if I'd just fucked someone, I lifted Dad's head from my now super-sensitive cock. There was a blob of spunk on his chin which he collected on a finger. He looked at it and held it out to me.

"Sample for you!" he said, "Sorry there isn't more!"

I licked it off his finger and swallowed it, trying to compare it to Dad's cum but it was obviously an insufficient sample -- I needed more, both from him and myself. I looked down at my cock which still reared enthusiastically from my groin and wrapping a hand round it I milked another little squirt from it which I soon conveyed to my mouth.

'Mmmmm -- definitely tasty,' I thought, 'But different to Dad's? Dunno -- have to find out!'

I put my not yet quiescent penis back into my shorts with some difficulty and stood up.

Oh well, we'd killed the half hour 'waiting time' and it was almost certainly safe for Dad to pay me a visit in my own room -- but first he had to shut everything down, lock up and then make sure that Mum was really asleep.

I looked at Dad with his tented pyjamas and smiled.

"See you soon," I whispered, now getting well into this 'man thing', "I'll be ready for you!"

Alone in my room I stripped my pyjamas off and paraded in front of my mirror. I turned round as far as I could, looking over my shoulder at my arse and although I was no connoisseur, it looked inviting to me. That was one thing I noticed from my assorted exercises; that my arse had remained tight and compact and at this moment I felt pleased that it was also desirable.

Strange thought that, because until the last few days, I'd had no inclination to be even vaguely interested in anal sex.....especially not using MY arse!

But now, my inspection complete I fished out my partially used tube of lube and squirted a streak of it onto my fingers. I squatted down and reaching between my legs I slapped it onto my arsehole, my finger almost immediately sliding into my hole, such was my eagerness to have something up there again!

I cleaned my fingers on my towel which I now placed by the bed with the lube and some tissues, then threw myself onto the bed. I lay there on my back, anxiously awaiting Dad and gently stropping my rock hard cock. I pulled my foreskin back as far as I could and admired my glowing, shiny, slippery, precum-coated knob while my breathing became erratic as anticipation of the events to come flowed through my mind -- God, I was never so eager and yet never so scared!

Finally, after what seemed like a lifetime, I heard quiet footsteps outside my door and a moment later it opened -- and there was Dad. He was in his pyjama shorts -- and that was all and the evidence of his arousal was clear to see -- a huge tent and a damp patch as well.

I smiled a welcome to him and rubbed my cock a bit faster.

"Sorry son, had to sit on the pot and I had a quick wash too," he said as he approached me, "And don't worry about Mum -- she's out of it."

"Strip off then Dad," I said, eager to see my father's lean and muscular body once more -- eager to see his lovely erection again.

He did so -- his cock rearing hard and proud from his groin. Already it was visibly wet with precum and as I reached out and touched it, it jerked and let out another trickle of viscous fluid. I almost groaned as I ran my fingers through it and spread it out over his knob.

Dad looked down at me -- my massively stiff cock quivering with excitement and what he said next took me completely by surprise.

"That looks so fucking good, son," he said, "Do you fancy getting it up me?"

Waaaaa! I'd hardly expected to be able to fuck my Dad -- I'd thought that he was the 'top' -- the dominant partner-in-crime, but my cock wasn't bothered with such worries.

It jerked hard as the thought reached my little brain and I felt my whole body tingle.

"Can I?" I asked incredulously, "You going to let me fuck you, Dad?"

"Well, I'll do the work," he said, "You lay there and I'll sit on you -- ok?"

"Oooh yeah Dad," I groaned, "The KY's on the cupboard if you need some."

"Definitely going to need some to get your cock up me!" said Dad smiling and reaching for the lube. A few moments later and he was repeating the actions I'd carried out as I'd anointed myself, then with a tissue he wiped off the excess.

"Got to get that load out of you, son," he said as he climbed astride me, his erection bobbing and waving at me as he approached me, "You're too excited! We need to empty your balls regularly!"

"Oh yeaaaah Dad, please," I groaned as I felt his body make contact with mine.

"Don't panic -- you'll get my arse soon enough!" he said and I watched him lowering himself towards me.

I held my cock up so he could drop onto it and then his buttocks were touching and pressing against it. Gently I moved my penis around until I felt the depression of his arsehole, then I held it still.

"That's it," Dad said, "Spot on target -- coming down!"

I felt more pressure on my cock; then a sudden slipping, penetrating feeling; then Dad stopped.

"Ok -- you're in me -- just the head, and it's a bloody tight fit," he said, wincing slightly, "Let me get my bearings and my breath and I'll push harder."

I could feel the tightness of his sphincter muscles around my knob and I could also feel the heat from his body, both of which served to stiffen my erection even more, then I heard Dad take a deep breath.

Moments later his body pressed down once more, this time with his whole weight -- and just like that, I slid through the tight ring guarding his hole.

There was just a smooth sensation of something warm and tight and slippery sliding down the length of my cock until suddenly the solidity of Dad's buttocks came to rest on my groin.

"Shiiiiiit!" said Dad, "You've got it all in me.....didn't mean to do that!"

"You ok though?" I asked; concern in my voice.

"In a minute I will be," Dad replied, "Just took me by surprise!"

"And me," I retorted, flexing my cock inside my father.

"Ooooh fuck -- don't do that!" Dad said, "That's nice -- too nice!"

I jerked my penis again and this time I felt Dad's hole tighten around my shaft.

"It must be twenty-five years since I had a cock inside me," said Dad, "Still remember it and yours brings back so many memories. Fuck -- they were good times!"

I felt Dad begin to move on my pole; his hips were shifting backwards and forwards; his muscles tightening and squeezing me. In return I started to thrust upwards at him and together we began to work up a good rhythm. Soon Dad was bouncing ardently; his still-hard cock bouncing too and dribbling precum onto my abdomen.

He was breathing faster now with his exertion and his arse was working hard to extract my essence -- squeezing and pulsating round my penis, faster and faster.

"You going to let me cum inside you?" I asked as I continued to thrust my cock hard into Dad.

"Oh yeah -- don't want to waste it," he panted, "Going to cum soon?"

"Won't be long at this rate," I said as Dad's hole tried to tear my cock off, "Oooh fuck Dad, ooooh that's good!"

And then there came that moment; the moment of release that you've been working to reach and which, now that it's arrived you don't want to let go.....I held my breath.

"You cumming?" asked Dad looking down at me and I nodded rapidly.

"Good -- fill me up!" he pleaded, "Give me your load -- pump it up me!"

"Yeahhhhhhh -- oh God -- here it cums!" I groaned at last, "Ah! Ah! Aaaaaaah!"

Spunk leapt from my cock; blasting into Dad's rectum; splattering the walls of his arsehole; pooling around my cock as I drove it into him.

"Oooooh yeahhhhh! Oooooh yeahhhhh!" I groaned as my spunk erupted again and again until the last spasms of orgasm contorted my face and my body and finally it was done -- I was drained!

Dad had now lowered himself onto my groin so that my cock was as deeply embedded inside him as it could go. It was still quivering and jerking inside him but they were the final death-throes of my climax. I was panting hard and sweating too

"Ooooh Dad," I said, "I needed that -- thanks Dad."

"I needed that too," said Dad as he lifted himself off me, "Felt good -- long time no cock!"

A generous blob of cum and Dad's anal fluids splattered onto my abdomen.

"Ooops!" said Dad, "I leaked!"

I grabbed some tissues and cleaned myself up as Dad climbed off the bed. He stood there, his erection still rampantly waving at me.

"Got me nice and worked up for your arse!" he said, chuckling quietly.

'Oh fuck!' I thought, 'This is what I've been waiting for!'

"I'm all ready Dad -- I lubed myself before you came in," I said,

He reached over the bed and slid his hand over my thigh and between my legs, pushing my swollen balls out of the way. I felt his fingers explore my arsehole, sliding inside briefly.

"Feels fine!" Dad said, wiping his fingers on the towel, "Nice and tight and warm and slippery!"

"Mmmmmm!" I agreed, "And all for you!"

Dad climbed back onto the bed and looked at me.

"Roll over -- get on your knees," he commanded, "I want to fuck you from behind."

I scrambled to obey -- not that I was scared, but I was eager to let him fuck me and soon I was thrusting my arse out with my hole at the ready.

"I'll take it easy at first," he said, "Let me know if it hurts....."

Soon I felt his cock nuzzling at my hole and I pushed my anus outwards to help him penetrate me. I felt Dad move his knees closer to me and then there was more pressure on my hole and suddenly he slipped inside.

"Ooooh Daddy!" I cried, once again feeling and sounding like a little kid, "Ooooh Daddy, yesssss!"

"Didn't hurt did it?" he asked as he pulled his cock out of me, "Tried to be gentle. Be better now I've opened you up."

"Ohhh Daddy -- no it's fine -- do that again!" I moaned as he pushed his cock back into me and withdrew it again.

And this time he slammed his cock into me -- sliding deep up my rectum.

"Waaaah!" I cried as my arse was stretched suddenly, "Oooooooo, aaaaah!"

He pulled his cock out of me once more.

"What's the matter," he said, "Don't you want me to do that?

"Oh yes Daddy, please," I groaned, "Do that, do that.....aaaaah! Daddy! Daddy!"

He'd slammed deep into me again -- then he suddenly froze.

"Fuck!" he exploded, galvanized into sudden action, "Cumming already!"

I felt him jerk wildly inside me and he thrust hard; his body quivering.

"Oh God -- yeahhhh!" he cried, "Cummming!"

And up inside me that wonderful warm glow seemed to spread out as his penis squirted bolt after bolt of hot sperm into my body.

Under me my cock spewed its load onto the bedclothes, untouched and unaided -- streaks of cum spraying powerfully from the tip.

"Oh yeah! Fuckin' hell -- wow, that was something!" said Dad, "No way did I mean to cum so quickly -- sorry about that!"

Actually I was as tired as if he'd been fucking me for hours and just as content.

"Lovely Dad, that was lovely," I moaned weakly, feeling Dad pulling his penis from my overheated hole.

He stayed right behind me and I looked over my shoulder to see him sliding his hand up and down his still rigid cock.

"What's up Dad -- need some more?" I asked, feeling suddenly reinvigorated as I waggled my arse at him.

"Fuckin' right!" he said, "I'm coming right back for seconds!"

A moment later his cock once again was nudging my arsehole.....

"Ready?" said Dad and he thrust hard!

"Oooooh! Yessss!" I cried, loving the feeling of being ravaged by my dad, "Do it again, do it! Do....! Waaaah! Daddy, Daddy!"

Dad roared with laughter as his penis slid inside me.

"Do -- Waaaah -- Daddy -- Daddy!" he chortled -- then broke into song......

"Singin', "Do wah diddy diddy, dum diddy do.

We're so happy and that's how we're gonna stay,

Singin', "Do wah daddy daddy, dum diddy do!"

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers