Do We Have to Be in Love?

Story Info
They weren't in love...did it matter?
4.8k words
4.66
59.4k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,896 Followers

Watching Annie walk a few paces in front of him made his cock twitch. The delicious swell and sway of her hips excited him. She had flirted with him during virtually every meeting break. She'd sent all the signs that said she was interested. She had brushed up against him, touched him, batted her eyelashes and flipped her short blond tresses. He was positive she had been eyeing him and had timed her departure with his. She was dangerously cute and didn't have a bad side but the view from behind was delectable.

As the two of them passed out of sight of the main conference center along one of the narrow meandering paths between the beach and the condos her gait slowed; she knew full well that he was behind her. He quickly caught up with her.

"Why, Dave, fancy meeting you here!" She was grinning. She moved in close, violating his personal space. He could see the soft swell of her young breasts in the moon light; he was positive that she had released more than one button on the white cotton blouse stretched so tightly across her perfect tits. The meeting had been very casual; he was in shorts and she was wearing a short skirt appropriate to the climate and venue.

He considered replying with an equally flirtatious retort but thought better of it. Her perfumed essence filled his senses and overpowered his normally cautious resolve. A thought flicked across his consciousness; it was something about not screwing around at these stupid meetings. He ignored it as his arms went around her tight little body and his lips found hers. She responded as he had hoped and expected. His strong hands quickly slid down to her round, pert little ass. She whimpered and boldly let her own hand slip down the back of his shorts. He groaned. Encouraged by her actions he flipped up her tiny skirt and found her smooth thong clad rump. Her rear was firm; her skin was soft and flawless. A hand moved around the perimeter of his shorts and fondled his hard cock. His hand found its way under the flimsy thong and found her tightly coifed little cunt. It was hot and slippery. His talented fingers toyed there; she groaned.

They both broke the kiss with the same thought in mind: where? Everyone had a roommate. The condos which were their lodging for this meeting were owned by investors who allowed the resort to rent them out for meetings like this one. The real owners only got the use of their property a few weeks a year. It was off season and most of them were vacant since their group was relatively small. Each unit had an ample patio fronted by a privacy hedge. They both seemed to come to the same conclusion at the same instant; the entire complex of condos directly to their left was dark and almost certainly vacant. There would be patio furniture there; they could fuck there. Taking her hand he led her through a thin gap in the bushes. Standing on the small patio they resumed their mutual exploration in earnest.

The patio furniture had vinyl crossed webbing; it wouldn't be terribly comfortable and they both knew it but it wouldn't matter. Their clothing was already in small piles on the concrete floor; they were deliciously naked in the cool night air. Just as he was sure that she was about to sink to her knees and service his painfully stiff cock with her hot little mouth he broke away, much to her consternation.

The resort had tight security at the front gate, a high chain link fence on the perimeters and guards at the two extremes of the private beach. There was ample staff; maybe, just maybe owners weren't overly security conscious within a highly secure environment. He remembered misplacing his key at another meeting; he couldn't see if the sliding glass door had a security bar or pin but it was worth the effort to find out. With one hand on the edge of the door and the other on the handle he quickly jerked the panel upward; it popped out of its track and the flimsy latch immediately released. Annie dashed inside and he quickly followed, reinserting the door in its track. They had entered through the bedroom and both tumbled on to the king size bed with a collective giggle.

Annie quickly slid down his body and began teasing him with her hot little mouth; she arched her back and came up on her knees. That amazingly round little ass glistened in the soft moon light. Annie had no intention of prolonging the tease. She could be a very nasty little slut when she wanted to; she knew exactly the way to a man's heart. She was also one of those very special young women that loved the feel of a smooth, stiff dick in her mouth and relished the reward at the climax of her well perfected oral exercise. She quickly engulfed her man's cock; he wasn't her man yet but she had been wet most of the day thinking about how she would make him so...and this was only the first act.

The man in question could not believe how good her hot, wet, supple mouth felt nor how quickly she had engulfed him. Like all men he loved to have his dick sucked. Like too many men he had made a crucial mistake a few years earlier. He had married an attractive young woman who wasn't an eager or accomplished cock sucker. He had assumed that it would improve after they were married and with time. It hadn't; it never does. If anything their sex life had gone downhill from the moment he had said, "I do". She had said she wanted children; she had lied. She loved horses; he bought her one. Riding horses seemed to excite her more than riding him. He had called it quits after four years; she had not protested. Thank God for prenuptial agreements and women with careers.

In his life he recalled only two signature blow jobs and one of those had been a pro. He quickly discerned that the one he was now receiving would be number three and in all likelihood be at the pinnacle.

Annie held him off until she felt the familiar ache that said it's time. Caressing his hard nuts with her slim fingers and diddling his tight little ass hole with her other hand she made him cum exactly when she wanted him to. She adored the feel and taste of a man's juice in her mouth and this man's tasted fresh and...manly. She made damn sure he knew she had swallowed every drop and hoped that he would kiss her. He did not disappoint. As their positions reversed she prayed that he would be as orally accomplished as she was. If not she would have plenty of time to train him.

She had picked him just as certainly as the leader of the herd picks a mate. She'd known since she had met him over a year earlier that she wanted him and would have him. She'd quickly made friends with him, stroked his ego and found excuses to talk to him and spend time with him. She had known the second she had first seen him that she wanted his genetic code; they would make babies together---beautiful babies. She had very subtly ratcheted up the seduction mode over the past year, not making the mistake of coming on too strong too soon. This meeting provides the perfect opportunity to move things forward.

She liked him; she was fond of him. She was pretty sure she didn't love him and knew she wasn't in love with him. Love was terribly overrated. She wanted to be married and she wanted children. Love would come---wouldn't it? It didn't really matter. He was handsome, successful and by all accounts and her own experience a really nice guy. And she already knew he wanted babies; she knew that her plumbing worked perfectly and she could give him what he wanted...everything he wanted.

She was also discovering as she brought her thoughts back to the present that he would need little if any additional training in the pussy eating department. If necessary she would have faked it and he would have been none the wiser; she smiled when she realized that no canard would be required. God she loved to cum! Certainly she knew how to make herself do so but it was far more gratifying when a man did it. He was not that old and she was sure he was hard again. Her favorite part was at hand; she loved the feel of a man's cock inside her and almost came at the instant of penetration. He'd eaten her with finesse; a good fuck was quite likely.

He loved eating pussy almost more than fucking it and hers was sweet and as near to perfection as any he had ever enjoyed. He'd had women fake it before; his ex-wife didn't like any part of oral sex and only occasionally accommodated him. He was positive that in Annie's case the orgasm had snuck up on her. If she had been prepared to accommodate him---and there was a point at which she seemed distracted---the real thing had taken her by surprise. He knew damn well that the second completely unexpected one he had extracted from her perfect little body had taken her completely by surprise.

Oh, my! That was a very nice surprise! He's very good. He didn't go through the motions with that typical, "she expects me to go down on her" attitude that so many men had. He genuinely got off on sucking my clit. Good oral sex, financial security, good genes and with any luck, strong little swimmers...was love really essential? That big house on the hill would be hers sooner rather than later. There were lots of rooms for babies. She'd look damn good on his arm and he would be the best looking man in the room. She had her definition of a fairy tale completely worked out and love was not remotely near the top of the list. He had no reputation as a cheater; that was good. She knew that even if his eye wandered she had the tools and talents to keep his cock where it belonged. She'd only shown him a glimpse of what he could expect if she was his wife.

She didn't hate her job but if truth be told it was just one more step along with college and grad school toward her ultimate goal. She wanted to be a Mrs. Not a Miss. She wanted a handsome and successful husband and all that came with it. More than anything she wanted to be called "mommy" by at least two and maybe three people. This man was certainly not the first one she had targeted in her quest but he was head and shoulders above the other prospects she had pursued and events were unfolding exactly according to plan.

She gasped when he entered her; it wasn't acting. She always responded that way when a man's bulbous cock head parted her precious little cunt. This was a very respectable cock in length and girth but also very hard! More pleasant surprises...he was very good! It was not as if he was trying to impress her; this man had finesse and obviously enjoyed what he was doing. She knew she could not cum this way. If he lasted too long she'd have to fake it. If he came too soon she'd have to fake it. She didn't have to cum again; she loved the feeling of having a man's cock inside her; it made her feel powerful and in charge but she also just liked the way it felt.

He was lasting far longer than she had expected yet he hadn't remotely numbed her private parts with incessant thrusting. This was turning into a very nice fuck. Before he passed out from overexertion she needed to send the signals that she was going to cum so that he would feel as if he has fulfilled his duties and buy the faked orgasm. I can...oh, my...oh shit! Oh...oh...yesssss! Well that was a first in her twenty-six years. My, my, I do have good taste! That was the icing on the cake.

It had been the most deliciously satisfying fuck of his thirty four years. Annie was not remotely a, "lie there and get fucked" kind of woman. She moved, she made soft noises and she responded. Wow. She was an exceptionally pretty girl; her body without clothes was even more amazing than he could have imagined. She was terribly bright with a fun playfulness that made her a joy to be around. He recalled that she also wanted children---some day. They weren't in any sort of reporting relationship so there were no dating prohibitions. More than that? More than dating and, well, astounding fucking? He liked her a lot; he knew he didn't love her and certainly wasn't in love with her but after his first marriage he had decided that love was terribly overrated. They'd make a cute couple; other men and women would turn their heads when they walked into a room together. They appeared to share common interests and had similar world views. After four years of bad sex or no sex with his ex-wife the sex thing was very important to him. If he married again---and he would because he wanted a family---the sex thing had to work before he said, "I do". On first encounter it was working very well.

As they lay in the moon light that night and for the next three they both continued to size up their prospects. From his perspective the sex had been beyond anything he could have fantasized about. She had great genes; she'd age well and the two of them would in all likelihood produced very cute rug rats. She was comfortable to be around. Certainly she could have an evil dark side but everyone had their foibles and you just had to make the best of it. On the fourth and last night in that same vacant condo Annie released another piece of the sexual puzzle.

She had fingered his ass before but this night she rimmed him and fucked his little pucker with her tongue and he had almost come unglued. He had reciprocated quite nicely and she could sense from his ragged breathing on her tightest hole that he was extremely aroused. She'd let him fuck her there; she had no aversion to anal. With proper preparation it could be perfect. She found the fullness and the nastiness to be incredibly exciting and she could cum that way. She had planned to hint at that activity but ultimately hold off for a while and play the curious but reluctant anal virgin. She excused herself to go to the bathroom, still not sure if the time was right but just in case accomplished the suitable preparation.

Few words had passed between them; the event evolved so naturally and easily that she decided against mock protests or silliness. When he quickly popped his fat cock head through her anal ring and slowly slid his hard cock to the depths of her rectum it was she who almost came unglued. She'd endured bad, painful butt sex and enjoyed very pleasurable butt sex but this time it transcended simply okay or enjoyable. She didn't need to fake how good his fat cock felt inside her tight little rear. Someone had trained this man in the finer points of fucking a woman up the butt. His ex-wife? She doubted it. Who? She was curious but her curiosity was soon overcome as the waves of pleasure washed over her. It took only minor effort from her own talented fingers to take her over the top into the most intense and profound orgasm she had ever experienced. He came almost at the same instant and the splash of his cream on the walls of her canal served to extend her orgasm to the point that she almost passed out.

As they cuddled together that last night she thought about the fact that they lived a couple of hours away from each other. That was inconvenient but certainly not a barrier. She could just as easily have done her job from where he lived---not that she planned to be doing that job much longer. They would spend weekends together; she would steer him in the right direction and he would invite her to move in with him and then short of the dress and the ring, he was hers.

His ex-wife had never let him touch her ass let alone eat it or fuck it---or reciprocate. There had been a delightfully nasty girl back in college several years his senior who had introduced him to the pleasures of the backdoor when she had been on the rag. He had gone out with another woman since his divorce with a decided preference for the rump route. He'd learned the finer points but Annie was an ass fucker's dream. The idea of having a wife at home who liked it in the butt occasionally...wow...it doesn't get any better...does it? He needed to close this sale. They'd had four amazing nights together. What was he to her? Just a meeting dalliance? 'Can't let this one slip away. Need to tie a rope on her. Tell her I love her? No...I don't and it doesn't work when you say it and you don't mean it.

"Dave, this has been very special." She was going to be cute, adorable and alluring. The butt sex thing and her curiosity got the better of her. "I have to ask you something, maybe not my business---well yes it is since you just had your cock in my ass." Her graphic candor surprised both of them. "Did you and your ex-wife..."

"Not in a million years! Old college girl friend...and a lady I've dated a few times since my divorce...as much for the ass fucking as for anything; other than that we have nothing in common."

"Where does this go from here?" She was being coy. And then completely against her better judgment the honesty that was really in her heart and soul jumped out. "Dave, I've had my eye on you since I first met you. You're a big boy and you had to have seen the signs. Hell I did everything but flash you the first day of the meeting. On second thought I did show you more expanse of creamy thigh than any one else in the room could have seen. I like you; you're fun and easy to be around and the sex works better than I could have imagined---and I enjoy sex...a lot! I think we're on to something here and now that we've gotten all that nasty fucking off the table and before we move on can we commit to being brutally honest and above board with each other?"

"Men and women actually can do that?" They both chuckled.

"If they put their minds to it. I'm going to start. When I'm done you may decide you don't want to see me any more, although I know you enjoyed the sex so I'm sure you'll want to come back for that and I'd like that. Look, here's the bottom line. I want to be a Mrs., Not a Miss. I want to have babies---at least two. I want to be a mommy. I don't want to work---I want to raise children; it's all I've ever wanted to do. I sized you up as prime A-one marriage material the second I met you. You are good looking, you're successful, you're a nice guy, you're not married and you want children. I've spent the last year finding excuses to spend time with you, call you for advice, stroke your ego and that all culminated with my seduction routine the first day of the meeting. It all sounds terribly cold and calculating when I say it like that. Bluntly, if the sex had sucked I would have moved on quickly. I love sex and have no intention of being married to a man that doesn't ring my chimes. I know you get that; you've been candid at times vis a vis your first marriage." Annie paused. "I'm very fond of you Dave; I don't believe I love you. I'm not in love with you. It doesn't bother me---I often think love is overrated...but it may bother you. It's your turn."

"I fell in the love trap; it ended up in my first marriage. I thought the sex would get better---it didn't. She said she wanted children---she either lied or changed her mind. I was positive that I was in love with her; I probably was. We seemed to enjoy a lot of the same things but even there she pretended to get me to propose which I probably would have done anyway since I was, young, foolish and in love. I don't even like horses for Christ's sake! I certainly had no idea that she was addicted to them. So what you are suggesting is that two people who certainly like and are fond of each other, have proven to have very similar interests and world views, both want children and fuck well together but aren't 'in love' might just make a marriage that works?"

"Okay, it does sound weird when you put it that way. By the way; I hate horses. There is always that chance that we will 'fall in love' somewhere down the road---isn't there? That liking and being fond of each other along with very compatible sex leads to...love?"

"Both my parents told me they weren't in love when they got married; thirty-five years later they are hopelessly so. Why not?"

"So, what's next?"

"You move in with me as soon as we get home. There is the chance that we are impossible together under the same roof and then it would all be a disaster." Annie almost rolled on the floor with laughter.

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,896 Followers
12