Do We Have to Be in Love?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,901 Followers

"What?"

"The next part of my evil plan to snare you was to coyly suggest that we live together after a few weekends of mind blowing fucking and sucking. You men are so damn easy!"

Annie and Dave laughed together and quickly were back in each others arms. They made love. When they were done they cuddled together.

"You just made love to me...very scary but quite wonderful. You don't have to be in love with me but you have to do that every now and again when the mood hits you...I liked it."

"Yeah...me too...me too baby."

Annie moved in with Dave the following week. Not only weren't there any issues, it turned out that they both loved living under the same roof together. They did everything together and the sex got even more amazing for both of them.

Someone proposed not necessarily in a particularly romantic way and a few months later they were married in a small but quite elegant ceremony. They went on a fabulous honeymoon and fucked like rabbits. Terms of endearment crept into their conversations but not the three words.

Annie got pregnant on the honeymoon. Her pregnancy was for both of them a magical time that brought them even closer together. The sex never abated. She went into labor but by the time they got to the hospital the contractions had ceased. The doctor took Dave aside.

"Dave, you need to fuck your wife---she needs to cum. Trust me, it'll get the ball rolling again. That baby is ready to come out; we just need to get her motor running again. These are very private birthing rooms. The door locks and I will ensure that you are not disturbed. I don't want you going home and doing it because I doubt that you'd get back in time. When she starts real labor she's going to shoot that kid out pretty damn fast. Go fuck your wife."

"Dave locked the door and turned to Annie. "What did he say?" She inquired.

"He told me I needed to fuck you; you need to cum and that'll get it all rolling."

"I'm certainly not one to disobey a doctor's orders. Did he have any specific recommendations?"

"Nope."

"Check on the side of the bed...does this thing have stirrups?"

"It appears to."

"Well fold them out and crank up that pelvic section—and get naked for God's sake! Oh, and by the way, grab that tube of K-Y. I do not want my obstetrician finding my pussy full of cum or my first born to cum out with your jiz all over her bald little noggin! Who knows what problems that could cause him later in life? The pregnant woman gets to call the shots; eat me and then fuck me in the ass."

With hormones raging Annie came within seconds of Dave's talented tongue touching her distended little clit.

"Yeah, I think that worked! Hurry up! Get that fat cock in my ass. I'd blow you but I've got the hiccups and that could be dangerous. Hurry!"

As Dave slipped his stiff prick in his wife's always accommodating and delicious tight little chute he could just see her face over her big belly. They both started to laugh at the same moment. "Don't make me laugh!" He implored. The absurdity of the scene coupled with her intermittent hiccups had them both laughing almost uncontrollably. He was surprised that it didn't deflate his erection. Annie got more serious and allowed her fingers to slid along her womanly folds. She knew she could cum again but desperately wanted Dave to do so before real labor began and she knew it was imminent.

"You really are a mother-fucker now. Fuck me baby...fuck your little girl's tight little ass...be by backdoor man...make me scream the way only you can with that big hard cock...you know what a little anal slut I've become for you...how much I need you back there...its your tight little ass baby...only yours...yes...I can feel it...you're close... cum for me baby...oh, fuck...yesssss!"

Dave held her face and kissed her, softly running his hands along her smooth belly.

"Oh, damn that was amazing...shit! Speaking of shit it was nice of the hospital to take care of the enema for us...damn! I've got to get that stuff out of my ass...don't need to spray cum all over the doctor...but shit! Too much pressure."

"Maybe I can help." Dave offered as he lowered his mouth to his lovely wife's still gapping hole.

"Oh, baby that's nasty...wonderfully nasty...oh yes...I don't think I can cum again but I love your fingers there....ohhhhhh...ahhhhhh!"

"Kiss me." She implored.

"Are you sure?"

"It's my ass and your cum...kiss me!"

At that instant a major contraction hit her. Dave checked his watch; another followed almost alarmingly soon after.

"Dave, baby, go get the doctor...it's definitely time."

Dave ran out in the hallway and found a nurse who fetched the doctor. He whispered conspiratorially. "Did she have an orgasm?"

Men can't resist the urge to brag at moments like these. "Three, actually." Dave responded with pride.

"Outstanding! Let's get in there and deliver your baby."

Annie was blessed with a relatively short and uncomplicated delivery. The nurse handed their little boy to Dave and he placed him on his wife's now deflated belly and kissed her. He spoke first, or so he thought, but the delivery staff would remember that the new parents spoke the same words at precisely the same instant.

"I love you." And both cried together softly repeating the same three words over and over.

Dave left the hospital a few hours later to get a few hours of rest and mother and son rested peacefully in good hands. Later the next morning he entered her room to find his wife breast feeding their new baby. Annie was a very pretty girl but in a nondescript hospital gown, with disheveled hair, not a hint of makeup and their baby at her breast she was to Dave the most beautiful creature that God had ever created. He went to her and kissed her softly.

"Just in case you missed it last night...I love you and I am in love with you and..."

"Me too, baby...me too. I guess that whole love thing isn't so overrated after all...eh big guy?"

Not a day passed in their long and blissful life together when those words were not repeated often. Annie had thought two or maybe three; they ended up with four children, two of each sex. Speaking of sex, they didn't need any prodding from the doctor to initiate labor on the subsequent pregnancies.

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,901 Followers
12