Do With Me As You Please Ch. 01

Story Info
She meets her Master.
3.2k words
4.36
34.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you Mr. Hyde.


She arrives at the hotel room at the appointed time. Her crotch has been soaking wet since leaving her house. She thinks about all that could happen when she meets her master. She knows what he is capable of doing to her.

Her thoughts have drifted during the car ride into town. The pictures she sent him earlier in the week were well received by her master, and the pain and pleasure awaiting her, is making her heart race.

She climbs the stairs to the room. She takes a deep breath and turns the door knob. The room is lightly lit. She knows he is there. His scent fills the air. She walks in and is greeted by his voice. "Hello my little slave", he says to her.

She turns and smiles, she is overwhelmed at the site of her master. She says, "Good morning my master".

He asks her if she is ready for what awaits her. She says, biting her lip, "I am ready to please you master".

He tells her to undress in front of him. Never taking her eyes off of him as each piece of clothing is stripped from her body. She knows that she should do as he says. He tells her, as she undresses, to lay each piece of clothing neatly on the dresser by the wall. When she is standing naked before him, she is to place her hands at her side, and stand there for him to examine. She smiles at him hungrily, and then begins to undress.

Her hands move to her top, removing the shirt covering her chest. Her eyes never leave his as she slides it down her arms, and lays it on the dresser. She then moves her hands to her back, unhooking her bra, and exposing her big beautiful breasts to him. She smiles that little catty smile she has as she lays the bra on her shirt. She brings her hands to her waist, and in one move, her hands are in her waistband, and her pants and panties are pulled down her legs. He can smell her pussy as it is exposed; the lips are moist, wet, and swollen. He knows her clit is engorged, and makes a note of that. She raises each ankle to her, and slides her shoes and socks from her body. She is now naked in front of her master, and as told, her hands go to her sides with her palms facing her master.

She stands there, exposed, wondering what he has in store for her. He gets up out of his chair, and walks towards her. His hands trace her body, following every curve, tracing every inch of her skin. As he walks behind her, his hands trace her shoulders. He loves how soft she is to his touch, how delicate. He leans into kiss her shoulders, and softly runs his tongue, his lips over her, tasting her. He whispers into her ear, “Now go into the bathroom and shower yourself slave, I want my sex toy clean before I begin on her".

Her heart races and she slowly turns and walks towards the bathroom. The water is warm as it hits her body. She lathers herself with the soap, as her hands reach her crotch, she thinks of pleasuring herself for a moment, but then decided it is best if she doesn’t. She knows he will know if she has cum yet. She finishes the shower, towels herself off, and returns to the room for him. As she returns to the room, her eyes catch site of the table near the bed. On top of it are a series of clothes pins, a candle, lighter, rope, her dildo, which she brought with her, and a few other surprises. Her eyes widen at the thought of how they might be used on her. He notices her eyes, and smiling at her, he tells her "Now turn around slave and place your hands behind your back.”

She moves in front of him, and doing as she was told, she turns here back to him, and obediently, places her hands behind her back. He binds her wrist so that she has no hope of using her hands at all. He spins her around slowly, and takes a piece of the rope from the table. He measures out so that it is even on both sides. He takes on half of it, and begins to bind her breast with the rope. Working from the chest outward, tying it tightly as it loops around it. Each loop is tighter against her skin, and her breathing becomes more rapid. He finishes binding it, and then proceeds to bind the other side, with the same amount of pressure applied to the first one. She winces at the pain, but nothing more than that. She knows she will be severely punished if she moans in pain.

After her breasts are bound, he takes a long, black, cloth that he brought with him, and uses it as a gag. He ties it through her mouth and knots it behind her head. He then picks up 4 of the clothes pins; he pinches the skin at her nipple, which is extremely tender, because of her breast being bound, and places two of them on her swollen skin. She utters a gasp as each one is placed and her eyes clothes for a moment, trying to deal with the pain. "You will have to eat the pain for a bit slave", he tells her.

She nods as if to understand. After her nipples are clamped he tells her in a deep commanding voice. “Lie at the end of the bed and let your legs hang off of it, spread your legs open wide and expose my pussy to me.”

She slides to the edge of the bed with his help and sits at the end to position herself as told. He walks to the table and grabs a few more of the clothes pins, and then walks back to where she is on the bed. He kneels down between her legs, and for a moment, he lets his tongue lick the outside of her soaking wet pussy, tasting her juices. He does this to her, not only to taste her, but to make her clit and lips more swollen. After doing so, he takes the clothes pins and pulls her lips apart and places one on the outer left then right lip. Her legs shutter at the pain being applied to this very sensitive part of her body, but there is more to come. He tells her to take a deep breath and as she does, he pins her swollen clit, clamping it as tightly as her nipples. Her back arches as it is clamped and begins to struggle against her bonds. He stands up before her, and then reaching down to her arms, helps her back up to a sitting position. The clothes pins dig into the bed, pushing against her pussy, and she moans as the pressure hits her. Knowing she has disobeyed her master by moaning, she takes a deep breath and awaits her punishment. He grabs the rope that binds her breasts and pulls on it, shaking the clothespins that are attached to the skin surrounding her nipples. ”You will remain quiet slut! Do you understand me?” He yells.

She nods yes as tears run down her cheek. He leads her to the closeted area of the room and tells her to kneel down there, legs spread. Before she does, he undoes the bonds of her hands, and tells her when she is knelt down, to lift her hands above her head so that they can be tied to the clothing rack above her. She does as she is told and she feels the bonds around her wrists as they are pulled above her head. She now is completely helpless, her heart is racing, and this is only the beginning. He walks over to where she is bound and tied, her hands above her head. He knows the ropes around her breast are starting to become uncomfortable for he can see that they have turned a light pink at the moment. He tugs on both clothes pins, pulling on them softly at first. Her eyes widen as the sensation runs across her chest. Her hands tug slightly, trying to clinch them, her breath quickens just slightly. He tugs on them harder now, her back arching, trying to keep pace with the distance between her nipples and his hands, the pain is beginning to set in. He tells her, "You will learn to love the pain slave."

Then he tugs downward on the clothes pins. She lets out a very low whimper, her eyes beginning to tear more. He looks into them and tells her, “well done".

He lets the clothes pins go for a moment, her back returning to the normal position it would have to while bound up. He gets up, and for a moment, he walks away. Her mind wonders at what he has in mind, and is answered soon enough. He takes a camera out of his pockets, and snaps pictures of her, breast bound, eyes glossy for his own collection. She likes the attention, and her poses, she knows what he likes.

He walks back to her, empty handed now, and sets, once again, in front of her. He runs his hands through her hair. She tilts her head so that he can cup it. He runs his hands up the back of her head, and hand full of hair, snaps her neck back. In the same moment, she notices the pressure on left breast has begun again, and she feels it being pulled away from her body, but her back will not follow. The grip he has on her head will not allow her to arch away.” Moan whore!” he commands.

She moans heavily, and the tears return in her eyes. She breaths quickly, trying to breath through the pain. The sensation of pain/pleasure washes over her, and she quickly learns to retreat to a part of her mind, her quiet spot, while her body is ravaged by this man, her master. He releases her, and once more, she settles into herself. He says in a booming voice "Stand up, turn around, and give me your ass, and to do it quickly!”

She quickly gets to her feet, twisting as she goes up, and her head comes to rest on the top of the clothes rack. .Pointing her ass in the air as commanded. His voice sounding so evil by this time “Spread your legs open …..Slave!"

She obeys him, knowing swift punishment will follow if she does not obey. He walks back to the table, and removes her long dildo, the one she was told to bring with her. He walks back to where she is, and hearing him undo his belt and pants, she knows that he is no longer dressed, from the waist down. He tells her “Breathe deep, and do not flinch, you may moan but do not flinch!"

As she inhales, she feels a sharp sting on her ass, and she is aware that his belt has struck her. She moans heavily, loving the stinging sensation on bare skin. He hits her again SWAT! This swing is harder SWAT!!!! She moans loudly, her pussy is becoming drenched, her breathing is increasing, and her heart is pounding in her chest. He tosses the belt to the bed, and as he turns back to her, his hands dance across her ass and down between her legs. She gasps quickly as she feels her dildo shove into her pussy. The next sensation she feels, she was unprepared for. She feels his middle finger slide into her ass, and in one motion, she is being fucked from both sides. He is sliding the dildo in and out of her, pounding her ass with each movement. She moans loudly. “Cum whore! NOW!” he commands.

She cums all over her dildo. The sensation washes over her body. She is moaning, and then crying, as wave after wave of pleasure is washed over her. She can’t help but strain against her bonds, holding as well as she can. She has never know pain/pleasure like this, and she doesn’t want it to end. He slows finally, allowing her to catch her breath. He removes the gag from her mouth, and she breathes in large gasps of air, breath after breath. Her mouth has become dry, so he has some water for her. He lets her drink, looking into those beautiful blue eyes of hers, knowing that she loves every minute of her ordeal. He tells her “Speak slave. “

She tells him, "Master, I cannot believe what I have felt with you, You read about encounters like this, dream about them, even fantasize, but never expect to live them My body is yours to do with as you please, and my soul is yours to entrap", she turns her head back around, lowering her head to look at the floor, steadies herself, and whispers softly, "Please master do with me as you will."

He moves up behind her, letting his hands glide across her back. He traces her spine, working his way to her waist. He knows she is somewhat ticklish, and he gooses her slightly. She jumps, not expecting the playfulness from him, but she welcomes the break from the assault on her body. He moves her hair to one side, and gently kisses the back of her neck. His hands move to her chest, and he gently cups her swollen breast, being careful not to hit the clothes pins still attached to her hard nipples. He moves his hands slowly up her bound arms, unties them, and lets the fall to her sides. She again welcomes the release and releases a huge breath. But she is cautious; she knows it won’t last long.

He guides her to the bed, and now her heart begins to really race. She knows she is getting closer to the payoff of this day. She welcomes the chance to lie back, and to let her master begin his work on her outstretched body. She loves being laid out, spread eagle, compared to being tied up standing. Her master knows her every inner desire and different angles that are sure to please her and him. He lays her back gently on the bed, looking into her eyes, as he stretches her arms to the sides of the bed. He ties her wrists down, and then leans in to kiss her lightly. She loves the feel of him over her, the feeling of his hard cock, wet with pre cum, gliding along her body, her eyes flash, for a moment, the hunger she feels for him is not hidden any longer. Her legs are pulled apart, as he moves down her body. She feels the bonds around her ankles, and she knows the helpless feeling is close at hand. Her ankles are now pinned, along with her wrists, and she is aware now that she is completely at his disposal. She also catches the scent of her pussy, now dripping and wet, and knowing that he will catch this also, makes her nipples harden more, causing the pressure to increase. She lets out a small, exhale, and he looks up to see her as she does this. He can see between her outstretched legs, and his eye centers in on her swollen clit. She realizes he knows and she knows what is next.

He walks to the table and picks up the rest of the clothespins. Her eyes flash, for a moment, almost a look of, "please no, please". He settles down between her legs, and he adds the last few to the ones already attached to her. She can no longer stand the pain, and a large gasp and moan escapes her lips as the last one is attached. He looks up to her and now he sees a small, slow, steady stream of tears beginning to stream from her eyes. He tugs gently at each clothespin, her body reacting violently as they are hit. Her back arches, her legs and arms pull hard against their bonds. She is trying as best she can to breathe through the pain, but her pussy and her clit are now so swollen, that the slightest touch, is enough to send ripples through her body.

He gets to his feet, and moves back to the table. He returns to her with a candle and lighter. He knows that the feeling from this will be almost unbearable. He does not wish to hurt her, but he wants to push her to her breaking point. He looks down at her, smiles slowly, and then once again he pulls the gag to her. She does not wish to be silent, but she will obey. She lifts her head from the pillow and the gag is placed in her mouth once more, and tied behind her head. He tells her, as she settles back down on the pillow, "Close your eyes my lovely, and do not open them until you are told. And remember not only to breathe, but remember the place in your mind".

She looks at him for the last time, until he tells her to open them, and once more retreats into her quiet spot. The next assault on her body is one that, no matter how much she prepared for; it was not what she expected. She feels the hot wax hit her swollen nipples. Her back arches wildly, the pain is more intense than anything she has felt before. She starts to cry slightly, from both the pleasure and pain that comes from the feeling of her tits being bound and nipples pinched. As the feeling begins to pass, she suddenly feels the heat hit the other nipple, and again she reacts violently, her body arching, straining to free itself from its bonds. Her breasts by this point have begun to turn to a slight blue, and he knows that it is about time to let them go. He blows the candle out, and the relief on her face is almost immediate. He takes a piece of ice from the bucket, and rubs it against her swollen, waxed nipples. She gasps suddenly, but it feels exquisite. Her tears have subsided somewhat, and he looks down at her, leans in close, and kisses her forehead. He reaches behind her, and unties her gag. In a soft pleased voice “You may open your eyes.”

She is thankful to once again, be able to let her emotions out. He tells her the torture on her tits is over, and he reaches down to the left then the right, and begins to remove the pins against her skin. Her nipples by this time are hardened beyond reality, and her chest is on fire. He slides his hands to her sides, and begins to undo the rope that has held her tits in bondage, the feeling begins to race back to her swollen chest as each length is undone. She winces slightly, but not let him see this. He tells her " I am proud of you my slave, you have performed well................so far."