Do You Have Any Questions?

Story Info
A man loses power to beautiful high school student..
2k words
4.45
67.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer was always the season of love; not the roses and over romanticized, but the meet someone and bring them home kind of way. Memories of grade school up through high school were full of a blooming interest in girls. The ironic part is that I had thought that those times were long past. The idea of exploring young bodies and learning sexual choreography left with bachelor parties, porn, and strip clubs: I had written off innocence with the same pen that I had for sneaking into bars. Twenty-nine years old with a good job, and a charm that included physical as well as mental, made me a target for plenty of women who were looking for security, and emotional support. I was above perversion, young women, and one night stands; those things were for college; I am a home owner. That being said if I happened to be driving by a young girl walking down the street I was the first to slow down, but I choose to keep my attraction private in secret, a masturbatory fantasy: Until, I bought my first home; a home with a shared back yard.

I moved in during the late spring. My neighbors greeted me within an hour. The family that shared the yard with me seemed great, especially since they had a daughter that was graduating from high school later that summer. I embarrassingly enough was excited by the prospect of being able to watch some young girl hang around the yard all day. I guess that makes me a voyeur, but it was all in kinky fun. I would have never seduced her; it was enough just to see her from time to time. This is was what I was telling myself as Kimi walked outside; her mother introduced me.

“Kimi, this is our new neighbor. I am sure you will be glad to know that he is closer to your age.” Kimi smiled politely. She was disturbingly attractive: Dark charcoal hair waved down to her shoulders, large blue eyes showed her sweetness, and olive skin that flawlessly encased a young body that was some where between model and athlete. She was tall, her nipples aware, and she smiled as she spoke.

“Hi, I should warn you, me and my friends hang out in the back yard sometimes, especially in the summer.” She added.

“I would worry if you didn’t.” I replied. “That will be nice; I miss being young.”

“Oh listen to you.” Her mother replied, “You are young, if you wouldn’t have bought the house, I would have thought you were one of Kimi’s dates; you look like her type.” Her mother playfully added. Kimi blushed.

“That would never be me; I don’t think I ever had a date with such a beautiful girl. I tend to pick them with low self-esteems, so they never leave me.” I taunted. Kimi’s mother laughed, and said she had to go. Kimi turned to follow her mother, but turned to say, “I really doubt all that.” She smiled and walked into her home.

Over the next few weeks I saw a lot Kimi. She would go in the back yard and read on her patio, I would wave and say ‘hello.” I would find excuses to be with in view of her. At night she would sit out there and talk to a friend, or talk on the phone. I would just watch. She was fascinating to me, she never brought guys home, and she seemed oblivious to my staring. Smiling, she would wave and then go back to her book.

My third week in the house I was sitting out side drinking a beer, and she came out and sat down on her side of the joined property. I raised my beer to her, and winked. I was stuck on my side and her on hers. She sat down so she could see me. I was a bit on the buzzed side, so my actions seemed a bit on the slow side. I was staring at her, but when she would look up, I couldn’t look away fast enough. She knew I was staring; she kept on smiling. She was wearing a vintage T-shirt that was too small. She was wearing a skirt that was short, but the right length for a girl her age. Her legs were crossed at the knee and her little pink flip-flops dangled off her manicured toes. She was bouncing her leg and donning a smile so big that I knew it meant something. This was getting a bit pathetic; we both knew what I was doing.

“What on earth are you smiling at?” I finally asked. She giggled, knowingly.

“What are you staring at?”

“You first.”

“I am smiling because you’re staring at me.”

“I am staring at you because I am a bit drunk.”

“Oh.” She kind off with drew, sliding her legs under her patio table.

“Does that bother you?”

“What?”

“That I am drunk.”

“No. God, no.” She was nervous now. “It’s not that, I was just thought…never mind.”

“What did you think?”

“I thought, you were…looking...Listen it’s stupid.” Her face was going red and she was squirming in her chair. I wanted to hear her say it. I just stared and smiled.

“Fine, I thought you were staring at me. I’ve seen you the last couple weeks; I thought you were looking at me.”

“Kimi, I was, I was watching your legs bounce, and your sandal hang on your perfect toes. I was watching your chest breath in, and I was watching your lips part to show you white smile. I couldn’t look away.”

“No one ever talks to me that way. Most guys just notice my boobs.”

“I noticed those too.” I smiled, and she laughed. Her face was a red shade of olive. She had started playing with her hair. Her smile had moved from happy teenager to a woman who was enjoying the flattery.

“Why are you telling me these things?”

“Kimi, you are so beautiful, I just wanted you to know. Look, I’m your next-door neighbor; I want us to be friends. I’m not coming on to you, and I am drunk.” We both watched each other, separated by the imaginary line of our properties. Her body relaxed and her legs came out from under the table.

“I’ll bet women love you.”

“Why?”

“You know just what to say. How come you never bring any of them home?” I choked on my beer. She laughed. “I mean, what, you not getting any?”

“Funny, that is so unfortunate that you noticed that.”

“I mean if I were a girl at a bar; I would go home with you.” My cock was now involved in the conversation. I was drunk, staring at a beautiful young girl, and watching her thighs move, which I think accounted for what happened next.

“If you keep talking like that, I’ll never be able to stand up.” Her eyes grew very large, and her legs stopped bouncing. She was embarrassed again; I had called her bluff.

“Really? You have a …”

“A?”

“A boner?” I laughed, and this brought her legs to a bounce again.

“Not full on, but blood is flowing.”

“Oh. Why?”

“Why what? Do I have one?”

“I just don’t know much about them.”

“What do you want to know?” With that she stood up, her sandals were removed, and she walked over, bare footed, and sat next to me.

“Can I really ask you?” She leaned forward. Her nipples were hard, and I was moving in the direction. I shifted, her body was eager, she was unashamed.

“Of course, what ever you want.” She moved closer, and her skirt moved up her thighs as she leaned in.

“What makes them hard?”

“Biologically, or what gets a guy excited?”

“Not biologically, I mean what gets you started?”

“Well have you ever been wet?” I can’t believe I asked that.

“What do you mean?”

“I mean in between your legs, have you ever noticed that you were really turned on, and really wet?”

“Yes. Sometimes.” She moved sideways in her seat and the skirt shifted and her white panties held between her thighs came into view. By the way she moved I figured she was really turned on. My erection bulged and my shorts did not hide it.

“Like right now.” She looked down quickly; she was embarrassed. I was losing her. “Hey, Kimi, it’s all right. Talking about does that; it’s O.K. Look, don’t be embarrassed, it’s happening to me.” Kimi glanced down at the clothed erection, and stared. “See, it’s just what happens.” I reached out and softly touched her knee. She jumped, and then settled, her breathing was erratic.

“Are you going to play with it?” This playful conversation had just got serious. I was now losing control, and she was gaining it.

“Why are you asking me that?”

“I just heard that’s what guys do.”

“Girls do it too.”

“I know. That’s partly why I asked.”

“You mean, you want to, so you want to know if I am going to?” She nodded. I knew I was lost.

“Do you want to watch me?” She was moving in her seat, I can only imagine creating friction on her clit. She didn’t say anything.

“One condition, I want you to do it as well.” She just nodded.

I stood up, her eyes were on my cock, and I took her hand and walked inside. After shutting the patio door I lead her to my loveseat. I told her to sit down. She just stood there, nipples fighting through her shirt. She finally took her thumbs and pushed on the waistband of her skirt. Her hips swayed, as her tiny panties came into view. They were cotton, cut low, and were folded into her young labia folds. Her skirt fell to a heap on the floor. She reached, cross armed, and grabbed her T-shirt, and she peeled it up her flat stomach. Arching her back her small breasts came into view, I reached down and stroked my cock through my shorts. She threw her shirt on the ground, and sat down in front of me on my ottoman; legs slightly spread and placed her hands on her knees.

I pulled my shorts down and revealed my erect cock; she stared at its glistening head. I started to stroke it. She didn’t say a word. She just let her left hand wander under panties and start to finger herself. She never looked at my face; she just stared at my cock being buried in my fist, then poking out again in rapid succession. I watched her chest, and nipples go red with a sexual rash. Her fingers moved under her panties, and one of her lips slipped out the side of the soaking wet crotch. The cotton was nearly transparent, as her wet pubic hair was now visible.

Her breathing was so fast now, sweat was covering her body, and she started to hum in a high-pitched fashion. My balls were moving up towards my body. I was about to cum.

She was breathing so hard, and she had a tear in her eye. She was moving so quick that when she came she nearly fell off the ottoman; she leaned forward and put her hand on my thigh, stabling herself. Her sweet young juice was running down her inner thighs, and she was still watching me, with her fingers sloping around. There she was leaning over me, breathing hard, and touching my thigh, I grunted, and cum flew up in the air, with such a force that it seemed slow motion when it her on her chest bone. A second load hit her on her arm, and the rest flew all over my legs and stomach.

We were breathing hard, cum running down to her little per nipples, and all over our bodies. I smiled, she returned it, and I asked, “Do you have any other questions?”