Do You Have Any Regrets? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris took a long slow breath. "It means that outwardly, in public, we will be a couple like every other couple. We will go on dates. We will hold hands. We will snuggle and hug and kiss. In private, however, you will be MINE. If we are in a private place, you will strip completely and kneel before me, hands behind your back with your chest jutting out, eyes expectantly raised to me awaiting your commands.

"You will follow those commands, sexually and non-sexually. I will control as many aspects of your life as I see fit. We WILL have sex, not tonight, but we will. I will show you again and again that pain can equal the greatest pleasure, as you already partially know. At some point in the very near future, I will collar you, placing this collar around your neck for you to wear in public," he continued, pulling out a small box and opening it. Inside lay a black lace choker with a single teardrop pearl. I couldn't tear my eyes away from it until he snapped the case shut a moment later. "You will obey me in all things I command of you, unless you truly cannot. You will then say 'green tea,' and all play in that area will cease.

"You will have rules that we will discuss tomorrow that you will obey and follow at all times. You will address me by my name in public, but you will call me Sir or Master in private. Is all of that clear?"

I couldn't answer for a few moments, trying to formulate my response and quell my inner turmoil. Even though I knew that I was submissive, a masochist, and a woman obsessed with him, I wondered if I had the courage to do what my mind and heart were begging me to do.

"Lisa? Pet?" he whispered, his voice unsure for the first time since the restaurant.

His hesitation spurred me to what I must do. I slid off of his lap. With trembling fingers, I reached behind me to unfasten my skirt and shimmy it down over my hips to pool at my feet. I stepped out of my flats and placed them by his shoes by the bed. My skirt I folded and placed over his desk chair.

I stood before him again, naked from the waist down. Part of me rationalized this by saying that he had already seen and felt all of that area today, so, therefore, there was no reason to be ashamed. I gritted my teeth for what was coming next. My fingers clenched on the bottom of my short-sleeved tight sweater and I pulled it up and over my head without ceremony. Maybe one day I would learn to strip for him to entice, but not today.

My face felt on fire, and I bit my lower lip hard as I stood before him wearing only a bra and my glasses. I felt his eyes observing me, memorizing me. The sexy lacy bra that I had never imagined he would see filled to overflowing with my too-large breasts was meant to give me confidence today. I reached for the front closure that would cause my breasts to spill out for his view and unhooked it. Shyly, I covered my breasts, trying to hide from his view.

"Your body is mine, pet. Don't hide from me," he ground out. I removed my hands and placed them behind my back. I then slid down to a kneel and jutted my breasts out seemingly proudly. My eyes found his, and I whispered the words that I had longed to say to him, seemingly forever, and that he demanded to hear.

"Yes, Sir."

***************************

The events in this chapter contained very little of what really happened. One reader asked me to make it happy, and I decided to write it as I wished it would have happened. The reality, especially concerning Alex, was far darker.

I will continue the story in this vein, if you wish. Please let me know.

12