Do You Have To - Or Want To? Ch. 01

Story Info
What Rieko does to pay off her husband's gambling debts.
6.1k words
4.35
11.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chad, I need to see you right away," Rieko said in an exasperated tone over my mobile phone. "Can you pick me up at my work place?" Even though I had been expecting her call, I pretended that I wasn't sure as to my availability.

"Come on, Chad. You're holding my Raymond's markers. Don't deny it," she interjected. "He came home late last night and said that he lost big at your poker game. And that you took his paycheck...again!"

"Hey, Rieko, don't get mad at me. I didn't force your husband to show up my door uninvited, much less sit down at the table. I didn't twist his arm to bet like an idiot, trying to bluff when everyone knew he had lousy hands. I even told him to quit early and go home, but the idiot refused.

"Rieko, I didn't have to hold your husband's IOUs. I could have let the other guys hold them. Would you have wanted that, Rieko?"

There was a long pause on the other end of the call, followed by a loud sigh of frustration and capitulation. I could hear Rieko choking up with emotion when she finally replied, "Look, Chad, you know the kids and I need that paycheck. I need to 'talk' with you about his debts. Now, I told my boss that I was sick and had to leave. Will you pick me up? Please?"

Moments later, I pulled up to the back of her working place, and Rieko quickly slipped into the front seat of my car next to me. A quick glance at her before merging into traffic told me she was upset by the set of her lips and the tenseness in her body. As tears swelled in those almond-shaped eyes of hers, I knew better than to say anything. I figured that Rieko would speak when she was good and ready.

"What can I say, Chad?" When I failed to respond, Rieko turned face me,

with her arm resting on the seat back. "I need the money that Raymond lost last night. The rent is overdue and the bills are piling up. He's...he's sick, Chad. You know that. He can't control himself."

The tears were now trickling down her cheeks as Rieko swallowed and struggled to compose herself. Then swallowing the last shred of her pride, and dejectedly asked, "Will you to help me out...again?"

I reached into my shirt pocket and pulling out her husband's signed-over paycheck, placed it seat between us without saying a word. Rieko picked it up, looked at it, then trembling placed it in her purse, mumbling a soft, "Thank you, Chad."

We continued down the road, riding in uncomfortable silence. Then finally at a stop light Rieko whispered, "You know I just can't let it go like that...I' have to repay you one way or another..."

I looked at her lovely Asian face and calmly said, "Rieko, the question isn't whether you 'have to,' but whether you 'wanted to' make it up to me."

Rieko sat there as if wrestling with her own internal conflict. She then said, "Turn left here, Chad, and head to the 'motel.' You already know the answer to your question. Head to the 'our' motel."

Rieko and I knew each other quite well. We had dated in high school and had been quite an item. She was an attractive Japanese-American girl back then with long wavy jet-black hair, laughing eyes, high cheek bones, a cute little button nose, and a toothy warm smile. I was her opposite, dark and brooding, always skirting on the edge of being legit.

"Jeez, Chad, why did you always have to be the proverbial rebel without a cause," Rieko wistfully signed, "that 'bad boy' whom 'good girls' like me were always drawn to."

Leaning back in the car seat, Rieko softly reminisced, "With you, I did all the things I wasn't supposed to do. God, I can still remember our hot and heavy sessions in the back seat of your old man's car. I can't believe how shameless I was with you back then."

.

"Well, maybe that explains why your parents hated my guts. I know your father wanted to karate-chop me for leading his precious baby-girl astray. And your mom, talk about the icy stare of death. I never knew that silence could say so much.

"Anyway, I couldn't really blame them. I was forever on the verge of getting into trouble with hustling and gambling as my mainstay. That's why when we graduated it was widely acknowledged by our classmates that 'Chad the Cad' was most likely end up in jail.

"I don't blame you for breaking up with me, Rieko. I know you were looking to settle down, marry a college guy, and have kids. But, that wasn't something I was into at the time. I didn't realize how much I would regret losing you untiI you were married to geeky Raymond."

"Hey Chad, at the time I thought Raymond was whom I was looking for. My parents really liked him and constantly pointed out how different he was from you. He was 'Mister Straight-and-Narrow' who wanted to get married, have a family and a home - something you weren't into. I thought Raymond would be a good provider and that I'd have a secure life with him being a certified public accountant for a large firm."

"Well, Rieko, I hate to tell you but while Raymond may be a whiz at numbers and accounts, he sucks when it comes to poker. The term 'fish' applied to him because he sure likes swimming in shark-infested waters where he didn't belong. He lost his shirt quite a few times in the friendly poker game at my house, but I covered his losses...for you, Rieko."

"Yes, Chad," Rieko murmured as we crossed into the wrong side of the tracks, "I know. Thank you, but I still owe you."

The motel was the same squalid one from our high school days located just across the railroad tracks. It consisted of a main office in the front and five small cottages in the back. Because you could park your car next to your unit, it was perfect for a transient clientele. With a 'no questions asked' policy, Rieko and I had used it as high school lovers, and today, as adults having a secret rendezvous.

I pulled up in front of the office and left the car running with Rieko in it. The desk clerk took one look at me and wordlessly slipped me the key to "our" unit as I placed two twenty-dollar bills on the counter - one for the cabin rental and one for him to keep his eyes, ears, and mouth shut.

"Back again," Rieko sighed as she crossed the cabin's small room while unbuttoning her blouse. "You know, Chad, this place hasn't changed the decades. But somehow these ratty furnishings are strangely familiar and comforting." After hanging up her blouse on a wire hanger, Rieko unzipped her plain skirt before taking it off.

Something about her Oriental blood made Rieko look a lot younger than her thirty-three years. Physically Rieko really hadn't changed much from high school. Oh sure, she was a bit heavier in the hips, but her stomach was still flat, her waist narrow, and her buns tight. Rieko still turned a lot of heads whenever she happened to pass by a group of guys.

As I undressed on the other side of the room, I watched Rieko reached behind her to unhook and remove her bra. Her boobs weren't as perky and firm as they once were, and had what I called that "ski-jump" look that sloped from her chest only to flip upwards to end. Now when she bent over to shimmy out of her panties, her breasts swung freely and quivered tantalizingly.

"God, Rieko, I love your big fat nipples," I uttered breathlessly, bringing a smile to her face. "One good thing that came from nursing your two boys is that your nipples seemed thicker, longer, and meatier then they were in high school. Believe me when I say that there is nothing sweeter then latching on to and sucking those tasty burgundy cylinders of yours."

Rieko slowly sauntered towards me in unabashed five-foot-three nudity. Her nipples jutted out and jiggled hypnotically on the tips of her tits with her every step. However, once I tore my eyes from her quivering boobs, my eyes were transfixed on the delta of her soft inner thighs and tummy. The full muff of thick dark pubic hair of her younger days was now a shaped to a small triangle just about her clean-shaven pussy. The top of her tantalizing slit hinted of the hidden erotic delights that I had come to know and love.

"Rieko, you don't have to do this," I started to say as her harden nipples brushed enticingly against my bare chest. However, before I could say anything more, she slipped her arms around my neck and passionately kissed me. As her tongue danced a wild jig with mine in my mouth, Rieko molded and ground her scorching nakedness against me causing the crotch of my pants to bulge and become excruciatingly uncomfortable.

Her hands found their way to my belt and after undoing it, unzipped my pants, relieving the crushing pressure in my crotch. Pushing my pants down, Rieko made me down to sit at the edge of the bed, and in a shift yank, had my tented boxers down around my ankles in a flash. I leaned back on the bed and my erection reared its bulbous head before her smiling face.

"Yes, I know I don't have to do this," Rieko said as she knelt between my spread legs. Grasping my erection, her hand jerked me into throbbing hardness as she said between long licks of her hot, wet tongue, "But, I want to. I really want to do this." With that her open mouth descended to engulf my cock, sending me into seventh heaven.

Now when it came to blow jobs, Rieko was a consummate pro. With her tongue, lips, teeth, and hands she could tease me until I cried out with painful rigidity. She would then put me out of my misery with a swift nod of her head, deep-throating me with practiced ease. God, Rieko was so damn good...but, it wasn't always this way.

"This reminds me of our high school make-out love sessions, Rieko. For a so-called good Japanese girl, you loved jerking me off just to see my old faithful erupt in white geysers. And although I grew tired of cleaning the backseat my old man's car, I let you do whatever you wanted with my willy.

"Ha, until that special night when I shove my dick between your luscious lips, only to exploded in glorious rapture moments later. You would have pulled your head back if I hadn't pressed it down. And then you swallowed once and then once more, gulping down the seemingly gallons of sperm that I discharged down your throat."

.

"Yeah, Chad, that night was a night of many discoveries," Rieko cooed as she removed my cock from her mouth to stroke and lick it sensuously. "I found that I loved having your hard penis glide in and out of my mouth. Then, I got addicted to the taste of your cum that you so generously shot down my accommodating throat. And lastly, I found if I continued to suck on you after you blew your wad, I could keep you rock-hard.

"Hmmm..." Rieko mumbled as she savored my dickhead between her lips before resuming her licking and kissing. "At the time I thought what could be better than your cock in my mouth. Then I discovered what it felt like to have it in my pussy - and then up my ass. Jeez, the nasty things you could make me do back then...and even now in this dingy little motel cabin."

Time, it seems, had not diminished the fervor of our passion. Flipping Rieko on her back, I leisurely licked and sucked every inch of her tantalizing Asian body, sucking on those indescribable tits of hers, and eating her delicious pussy. Placing her legs on my shoulders, I then energetically fucked her into utter sweat-drenched delirium until we both climaxed

Later as we lay in each other's arms, Rieko whispered as her finger traced lazy circles on my chest. "Chad, you know that I haven't completely repaid you for all of Raymond's IOUs that you're holding."

"Yes, I know, Rieko. But I know that you're good for it - yeah, after all these years, you're still really, really good."

Rieko chuckled and let her hand caressed the length of my body before cupping and gently squeezing my depleted nuts. "I need to ask you a favor," she said softly into my ear as she nibbled on my ear lobe while stroking my soften shaft with stimulating results.

"I need money, Chad...more than I have...and I need it fast. We've been receiving strange calls, and Raymond finally admitted that he hasn't only playing at your place. It seems that he's been issuing his IOUs to other people... even though he's promised me that he wouldn't."

"Hmmm, I've heard rumors about Raymond. I'll try to help, Rieko, but I'm afraid that Raymond won't change."

Rieko silently nodded and buried her face in my neck. Then rising to look at me, she sobbed, "I know. I told Raymond that this was the last straw...that I'd see what I could do...to find a way to cover his gambling markers for now. But, after I did that, our marriage was over. Chad, I just want to have a roof over my head and to protect my kids from my husband's creditors."

"Hey, look, Rieko, I can lend you some the money or try to buy out those other IOUs. Do you want me to try?"

Shaking her head, Rieko slipped on top of me, trapping my penis between our bodies, as she began to slide back and forth. "Chad, I was a real fool to let you go to chase a silly dream, wasn't I? But, this is my mess, and right now I need to 'earn' the money. I know that I'm asking a lot, but can you help me make a several thousand quickly, please? I'd be willing to do anything."

It was hard to think as Rieko nibbled on my ear lobe then kissed her way across my throat. The feeling of her stiff thumb-like nipples lightly rubbing against my chest was soon replace as her wet lips blazed a molten trail down my chest and stomach. And then it came to me.

"Stop, Rieko! Don't move. It's hard for me to figure out how to phrase this idea that just popped into my head when you're licking my dick. Hmmm, well, here goes. I'll be holding an exclusive poker party next weekend in the city for a foursome of very rich businessmen. They're best friends, and every so often they get together at a convention, cut loose, chase loose women, and love to try to take my money.

"Normally I hire a call-girl to play hostess while we play cards. The guys pony-up for the booze, food, and the girl's initial fee. She, in turn, takes care of the food, drinks, and cigars of the group. This helps me because I want them full and sleepy from eating and as drunk as possible so that they lose big."

Despite my earlier plea, Rieko continued to mouth my stirring cock. "Hmmm, then as the night go on, my hired girl distracts their attention from the game by personally taking care of their 'other cravings' in the back bedroom. After an intimate round or two, their focus isn't on card poker - rather, on how to 'poke her' in one or more of her available bodily orifices.

"Usually I have a standard agreement with the girl that I hire. She keeps whatever fees she charges for the sex acts she is called upon to perform for her clients. I know that a girl makes a lot of money for only a couple hours of 'working' on her back."

At that Rieko let my pulsating cock slip from her lips. "So, what does a girl have to do," she mumbled as her hot tongue flicked on my penile head. "And how much does she charge?"

"Well, I only use the high-class call girls who know how to tantalize the guys so much that they are willing to pay more. This means that she can't just lay there and spread her legs. The bitch literally works her ass off to charge a higher amount and get generous tips. From what I've been told by the girls, they usually charge between fifty to a hundred-dollars for a blow job, a couple hundred for a good fuck, and, quite a bit more for anal sex."

"Tell me more about how you set things up and especially about these guys," Rieko urged before her head began to slowly bob on my hardening organ.

"Well, I am usually there to protect the guys from being ripped off by the girls, and there to make sure the girls aren't roughed up...although that's highly unlike with this group of guys. Condoms, thin ones, are used to protect the girl and the guys, but these guys are straight and narrow except for their special get-togethers. Believe it or not, three of them are happily married and the last was recently divorced.

"The leader of the gang is Jim...or Jimbo as he likes to be called. He's a gentle bear of a man who's happily married and proud of his children and grandchildren. But Jimbo loves to cop a cheap feel, fondling a tit or squeezing butt, and is always the first to take a break from the game for a little bedroom delight. Jimbo is into blow jobs because his wife whom he loves dearly doesn't like his "dirty dick" in her mouth. He's a big tipper if he likes the girl.

"Either Brian or Lenny is the next one to make the trip to the bedroom. Brian's not as big as Jimbo, but he's big in height and size. He likes it straight man-on-top, and from what the girls tell me, he's well-hung and knows how to use it." By now Rieko straddled my hips, rocking so that my fully restored cock plowed the sopping wet folds of her snatch as her tits swayed lewdly before me.

"His best buddy, Lenny, is always in competition with Brian. Lenny's a short, well-built guy, and like all short guys he's got something to prove. The girls say that he's energetic, needs to feel in charge, and borders on kinky. Lenny is into role playing, talking dirty, and the "little girl" scenario. He likes to take a girl doggy-style and gets off on hearing her whine and beg him for more.

"The last guy is Justin. He's a scrawny, pencil-neck nerd but is supposed to be some sort of business genius. He has zero-charisma which explains why he's divorced, and is always the last to go. Justin is strictly a "back-door" man who loves shoving his rather long but thin prick up a female's asshole. Some girls are offended at how he wants to do it and point blankly refuse which sets Justin off on one of his tirades. But those who do let him, can get a high price for doing so. Still, I've never seen Justin satisfied after his turn with the girl."

"Do you think I could do it, Chad?"

"Rieko, once again it is not a matter of 'could' you do, it but if you 'want' to. After what I've told you, do you want strange men fondling and groping you? Do you want strange men sexually using you...fucking your face, your pussy, and even your ass? Is that what you want? And for money?"

"I'm your girl and applying for the job," Rieko said surprisingly with a coy smile on her face as she leaned forward and then back, some how managing to insert my rigid cock into her. "But, I'm going to need some practice getting my asshole loosened up. I haven't been buggered since the last time I was with you...last January when I had to pay off Raymond's holiday gambling losses.

"And if I recall correctly, it was right here in the very same motel unit and in this same bed. Now, did I remember to bring that tube of lubricant with me? Chad, do you think you can pass me my purse on the night stand?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I picked Rieko up right after work and we drove into the city. On the way over, she shared, "I told Raymond that I had found a way to cover his debts by working a second job in a conference's 'hospitality' room. Because the I had to work over the weekend and in the city, he had to stay home with the kids. That should eliminate any chance of him getting greater further into debt."

Once we checked into our hotel suite, Rieko insisted on taking a hard-on up her snug asshole in preparation for the following night and I was only too happy to indulge her request. The next morning after some quick morning sex, Rieko asked for a thousand-dollar advance and once she had the money in hand, disappeared without another word in the city.

When Rieko finally showed up in the late afternoon, I couldn't believe her transformation. She had enjoyed a full-blown shopping trip followed by an afternoon treatment at the hotel spa. There she had a manicure, pedicure, and complete pussy waxing, followed by a hair trim, and a steam bath and makeup session.

"Do you like what you see?" Rieko purred as I stood paralyzed before her.

I couldn't believe just how Incredibly attractive and compellingly exotic a Japanese mother of two boys could be. Rieko normally wore minimal makeup, but tonight her smoky-shaded almond-shaped eyes were in stark contrast to her inviting bright red lips. Her long dark tresses were pinned simply back to display her creamy cheeks, earlobes, and neck.

12