Do you Like Being Smothered?

Story Info
Mistress and sub explore chastity for the first time.
1.7k words
4.55
41.7k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Author's Note: All characters in this story are fictional and depicted as over the age of eighteen***

*****

I glance down at my phone. A text from you telling me to come over illuminated the screen. "Dress code applies" you add. I change and clean up ASAP and head over to your place. I knock on your apartment door from the hallway shared by all the residents of the floor.

After I knock I feel my phone buzz. "Strip down to the dress code and get on your knees, then knock again", you write. I don't know if you're serious but I'm not about to take that chance, not while you're in possession of the key to the chastity cage confining my cock. It's been a week since you locked me up and my balls are full and the sexy texts and photos you've been sending me throughout my cock's incarceration have ensured constant blue balls.

You're the only thing on mind.

Sure, the frustration is torture. But as much as I hate it, I have to admit that I love being completely controlled by such a strong, beautiful woman. Complete control might be an understatement because here I am, kneeling in a hallway where someone could walk by and see me wearing nothing but a pink g string and a collar. I knocked only thirty seconds ago but it feels like an eternity. I know you are delaying on purpose.

Finally the door opens and you allow me to crawl on all fours into your apartment. Your greeting is stern as you attach a leash to my collar but it is not standoffish. I know you mean business by your tone and abruptness and my cock twitches in its cage in anticipation. You lead me to in front of the couch on which you sit down. "Kiss my feet slave" you demand. "It took you five minutes more than normal to get here...that calls for five ball-slaps. You know the importance of punctuality."

"Yes Mistress, I'm extremely sorry" I whimper as I crawl to the couch, lie on my back and spread my legs. By now I know the drill. Each time I come over I'm always 5-10 minutes late, no matter if I actually am. You just love to slap my balls. I love it too. Except today's extra painful...a combination of my full balls being more sensitive and you slapping them harder...that's how I know you're excited.

"Mmm your balls are such a nice shade of blue and soo tight for me. You must be desperate. And it's only been a work week" you exclaim in amusement. "How are you going to go a whole month?". I shudder at the thought. Surely you can't be serious. When I told you one of my greatest fantasies was chastity you offered to help me explore it for a few days. Your sore throat gave you a good excuse not to see me for an extra two days but now I'm was thinking that was all just a ruse to deny me longer.

What did I get myself into?

I had never and definitely could not see myself going a month without an orgasm. Five days was already torture! The desperation I felt was already the first thing on my mind when I woke up and the last before sleep. Over a month the feeling of frustration and helplessness would compound exponentially.

You must have seen my internal horror depicted on my facial expression because you say, "ahh poor baby. I can tell you're so desperate. Each time I slapped your balls, a little precum dripped out of your cock. You must want to cum sooo badly! I know I said only a few days, but you've been such a good boy while you've been locked up, I don't know if I'm ready to release you."

"But I thought we had a deal!" I plead desperately.

"Honey the deal went out the door as soon as the lock clicked. We both know that whoever holds this..." you hold up my chastity key which is dangling on a necklace in between your glorious boobs, "...makes all the rules". I feel horror at my helpless situation. "But let me tell you this, if you're a good boy and keep doing all the things I tell you to and let me do whatever I want with you tonight, I'll strongly and fairly consider unlocking you tonight. How does that sound?"

I shook my head vehemently in agreement.

"That's a good boy. I love making you such a desperate slave boy". My cock twitched in its cage. "Now, follow me on your knees like the pathetic bitch you are to my bed".

Once I am lying on your bed, you waste no time in handcuffing my hands to your bed posts and my legs to your footboard. If I seemed helpless before, I was truly helpless in fact now. You look down on me laying spread eagle on your bed and flash your devious smile. "Do you want to worship your mistress with your tongue my powerless sub?"

"Yes, Mistress!" I truly loved your taste and was eager to please you so I could maybe be unlocked.

"Beg for it. Make me want to smother you."

"Please smother me, Mistress. I've been craving your taste all week. I'm so desperate to please you. I want to make you cum over and over until my face is covered in your juices." My pathetic tone of desperation as well as the pool of precum leaking out of my cage and soaking my thong must have convinced you.

You hover above my face and make me strain my neck to be able to reach your sweet pussy with my tongue. You taste like heaven. Once bored with making me reach my tongue out, you lower yourself to straddle my face. I'm in bliss.

My cage has never felt tighter. Being encompassed in your taste and scent is overwhelming. I stick my tongue out and you start fucking my face. I am your sex toy, your oral slave who drove to your house on command because you control me, because you own me.

After two orgasms you show no signs of slowing. You reach your hand back and grasp my balls, squeezing them every time you hump my face. My squirming as a result makes it all the more pleasurable for you. You experiment with controlling my breath, covering my mouth with your pussy and nose with your hand. I literally can't even breathe without your permission. This pleases you and you ride my face even more intensely than before. My face had long been covered with your juices but now they were dripping down to your sheets.

"Clean up my juices slave, suck up every drop from my pussy and asshole" you demand, breathing heavily.

I lick voraciously. I am obsessed with your taste. I can't get enough. When satisfied with my clean up job, you moved down to straddle my chest. Looking me in the eyes you say, "You've been a very good boy today, I came so hard so many times. It's time for me to keep my promise and unlock you". With the word unlock my cock strained painfully in anticipation against the metal cage.

You remove your key necklace and run it between your boobs down your stomach and then in front of my face. "Kiss it" you commanded. I kiss the little brass key almost as passionately as I kiss you. Almost. You giggle in amusement and then spin around so that you are still straddling my chest, but facing my cage now. You pull my thong down to fully expose your locked up property.

You run the key down my abs and sooo excruciatingly frustrating, over my balls and cock cage. "Beg to be unlocked, sub". At this point I'm nearing tears of frustration and tell you of my desperation. How I love being owned by you but desperately need to be unlocked. How I would do anything for...

Mid-sentence you have heard enough and move your ass back right on my mouth. Instead of begging with my words, I beg now with my tongue, circling and tongue-fucking your sweet asshole.

Finally deeming me completely under your control, you slip the key in the hole and undo the lock that had caused me so much frustration that week. You slide my cage off and instantly my cock springs to attention.

Amused, you stroked it a couple times eliciting a few beads of precum. "You're ready to burst for me aren't you, little sub?"

"Yes, Mistress!" I accidentally shout.

Your tone suddenly changes from playful to stern "Too bad, slut. Thong-wearing sissies aren't allowed to cum".

Confused and starting to panic, I say, "But didn't I please you Mistress??"

"Mhmmm yes you did. You did such a good job making me cum all those times. But my sweet sub, all I promised was that I'd unlock you. I never said I'd let you cum. You're going to have to do a lot more to earn an orgasm. For men, cumming is a privilege. You've proved you can please me so well with your tongue; I really have no use for your tiny cock. It's more useful locked up."

How could this be happening? I love to cum, I NEED to cum. I start to argue, but as the first sound comes out of my mouth, you hold up the key and say, "if I were you, I'd be very careful about your next few sentences. Remember who has the power here. Think how quickly one week can turn into one month which can turn into one year... "

I can do nothing; you completely have the upper hand. Overwhelmingly defeated, I say, "Thank you for letting me worship your beautiful ass and pussy, Mistress. And thank you so much for locking me up and controlling my orgasm. I'm lucky to have a strong woman like you controlling it because I am not able to.

"Good little sub. Now if you really want to make me happy, beg to be locked up again, it's going to happen either way."

My brain was screaming inside not to say it. It went against all my instincts. But in a truly out of body experience, I heard myself saying, "Please lock your cock back up in its cage, Mistress. I know I don't deserve to cum today, or for a long time. I only get to cum if and when you want me to."

And at that moment my fate was sealed. You had completely taken control of me and now I would do anything and everything you desired.

And I loved it.